Farm Girls

Story Info
A lot of things happen on a farm.
2.1k words
3.88
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...take care of them for the weekend. You will? Thanks so much, man. I really mean it. You're a lifesaver. I love you. Bye!"

Mandy Parker hung up. "Gerry says he'll take care of the kids for the weekend," she said. "So, we'll have all that time to ourselves."

She wrapped her arms around her wife's pregnant stomach. She could feel their son kick. "Your brother is a brave man," her wife, Maddie said. "Taking care of 16 kids is not an easy task for one man."

She gave Mandy a big kiss and gave her stomach a little peck. She was 8 months pregnant like Maddie and was also carrying a son. "Gerry is more than a man," Mandy said. "He's a fucking Marine. Besides that, it takes a fucking strong person to adopt his little sister after their parents abandoned her and raise her on the base. He's a hero to me. I love that man."

"So, he turned you from that sweet little girl into the man you are today?" Maddie asked with a little chuckle. The girliest things about Mandy was her long, black hair; her huge rack, and the fact she enjoyed being pregnant. Other than that, she was the butchiest bitch you'd ever meet.

Mandy smiled. "You're damn right. He'd take me out to do guy things with him and his boys. It was so much fun. I wanted to be just like him."

Mandy met Maddie when they were in high school. Their boyfriends were on the basketball team and they were there to cheer them on. They struck up a friendship and, one day, realized that they were more interested in each other than the guys they were dating. They became girlfriends then wives and bought a farm together.

They decided to fill that 20 acre farm with as many kids as possible. So, they had kids in pairs which they thought was a cute idea. Both got pregnant at the same time and usually delivered within a few days of each other. They did this 7 times over the course of 14 years with Mandy delivering twins twice. It was a mixture of a love for children and hint of a pregnancy fetish. Well, for Mandy, it was 50% a love for kids and 50% pregnancy fetish. She thought pregnant women were insanely hot and thought her being pregnant was insanely hot.

Mandy usually had boys (only ever having two girls) who, if her oldest were anything to go by, grew up to be the kind of guys who lumberjacked in their spare time, looked like they didn't know what a razor was, and ate raw deer meat for every meal. All but one of her kids was born at the farm and she nursed every single one for a little longer than she probably should've. She was a crunchy kind of mom but less spiritualist hippie and more "listens to country on her way to Whole Foods" kind.

Maddie had a roughly equal amount of boys and girls. Her girls were often dainty and feminine like her (except for her middle daughter who was goth) and the boys were a wide range. Jocks, nerds, goths, geeks, masculine, feminine, etc. She had most of hers at the local hospital except for two. Mandy nursed her kids, too. She was the type who could feed an entire infant daycare center and still have gallons to spare.

Gerry came by and picked the kids up in his truck. He gave his sister and his sister-in-law a kiss and let them have a much needed vacation from the kids. They collectively breathed a sigh of relief.

"I love our precious little babies," Maddie said. "But sometimes I need a few days away from them."

"Well, there's still two we have to keep around."

"True, but Joseph just sits there and make me crave peanut butter sandwiches."

"Edgar makes me horny as fuck. That and having to piss all the time."

Maddie chuckled. "You were turning me on there for a second."

Mandy pulled her close and grabbed her chin. "How about now?"

Her wife blushed and gave her a kiss. "Come to bed with me, honey. Rail me, baby."

"I'll make you scream, baby."

"Bring out Daddy. I don't want to walk for a week.

Maddie walked away seductively. She stopped and noticed that Mandy wasn't following her. She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled. "Use the bathroom first, baby."

#

They called him the Man of the House or Daddy. A 10 inch long, 5 inch thick strap-on. First, it was a joke but now that was his name. And, yes, he was a him. It was a sign of respect. He was specially made, sculpted to look and feel like a real dick. Sometimes Mandy used him and sometimes Maddie used him but it was always the best sex they'd ever had.

They stripped naked, taking a minute to appreciate the other's beauty. With her strawberry blonde hair loose and gently flowing in the air of a nearby fan, Maddie looked like Botticelli's Venus but one with the glow of expectant motherhood. That's what Mandy thought but she couldn't articulate it. The words weren't there but they didn't to be.

The first words that came to Maddie when she saw Mandy standing there was handsome beauty. She had the rugged, manly energy of Brandon in A Streetcar Named Desire despite her shapely body. Of course, there were the huge tits that laid comfortably on top her equally huge stomach but Mandy also had childbearing hips. Standing there, she was sweaty and dirty but it was real and raw and beautiful. It was worthy of a painting.

They started kissing, pressing their soft bodies together as they held each other close. Soon, Maddie was on her hands and knees on the bed, giving her ass a playful little shake as Mandy put Daddy on. While she could only really see the first three inches from her perspective, she could definitely feel the power Daddy gave her. She grabbed her wife's hips and fed her pussy every inch.

"Fuck, baby. You were starving," Mandy said. She started to slowly thrust in and out. Maddie could feel every inch, every plastic wrinkle, every fake vein. She could also feel her wife's stomach rubbing her back with every thrust. It was such a turn on.

"It's been a month since you fucked this pussy. Of course, I'm starving."

Mandy started to speed up. Even way back then as the sweet straight girl, Maddie could take it like a champ. She was a proud size queen. You had to be over 6 inches to enjoy her tight, warm pussy. You also had to hit it hard and fast. Mandy understood the assignment. She needed some help early on but Maddie trained her well.

"Yes. Oh, fuck. Destroy that pussy, baby," Maddie said.

"You're so tight. Fuck, you're amazing, baby."

Mandy hit it faster, eliciting a scream from her wife. She kept going until Maddie came. It was quick but she saw a hunger in her eyes. A primal need to dominate. Everyone took one look at the couple and assumed Mandy was the top. Tonight, she was. Most other times, she wasn't. Maddie was. Mandy was usually her submissive little bitch.

"You were such a good top today, baby," Maddie said as she put Daddy on. "But I think I prefer being one. Now, come here princess. Ride me."

Mandy slowly sank on the dildo, feeling every inch. She was never much of a size queen as a straight girl. Maddie trained her to go bigger. It was hot. When their thighs touched, confirming that Mandy took all 10 inches, Maddie wrapped her arms around her heavy stomach, both to hold her close and to hold her steady.

"Fuck, baby," Maddie said with a devilish grin as Mandy stated to ride her. "You took that dick like a champ. I've got to get you some real dick soon. It'd be so hot to see you serve some hung hunks. Who wouldn't want to fuck a pregnant dyke? You'd love that, wouldn't you, honey?"

"Yes," she replied. She did think it was hot. It was so wrong and taboo and seeing Maddie so turned on by it turned her on, too.

"Yes, what, bitch?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. You're such a good little bitch, baby."

The two started having a rhythm. Mandy would go down, Maddie would thrust up. She'd go up, Maddie would go back down. All the while, Maddie started kissing her wife's neck.

"You're my bred whore, aren't you?" Maddie cooed.

"Yes, sir."

Maddie ran her fingers through Mandy's hair. "Fuck! You have the perfect body for putting a baby in. You always swell up and it's so hot. Who knew a butch bitch would make such a perfect breeding slave? You know, I've been meaning to get you knocked up the old fashioned way. Find me a hung guy and have him breed this pussy of yours. You want that, baby?"

Mandy couldn't hide how wet she was, especially since she knew Maddie wasn't just talking. Mandy preferred women but part of her still got a little excited at cock. This stuff was so hot. "Yes, sir."

"We'll find us a hot guy with a big dick, you'll give him head, and then he'll put a baby in you. Mmmm. Imagine you sucking cock. You want to give head, baby?"

"I do, sir."

"What do you want to do, bitch? Describe it."

"I want to suck cock. I want a man to rail my throat. I want a hung man to fuck my throat like a pussy. Then he can breed me."

"That's right, baby. We have a few months until we can breed that pussy and, trust me, I'm putting a baby in there again very soon. But, we have a whole weekend to ourselves. Tomorrow, you're going to give Brandon head, the best head he's ever gotten. You like Brandon, right, baby?"

Brandon was Mandy's best friend, someone she grew up with on the Marine base. He went to high school with her. They saw each other on a weekly basis. He knew everything about her. Like Gerry, she loved him deeply. She'd never thought about him that way. But, fuck was it hot to know he wanted to throatfuck her.

"Yes, sir."

"You want to suck his dick?"

"Yes, sir. I want him to fuck my throat."

"Good. Because I told him if he likes your performance, you'll give him head whenever he wants. Now, on your hands and knees."

Mandy did as she was told. Maddie started fucking her ass. "You like me fucking your shithole?"

"It feels so good."

She gave her ass a slap. "You have a fat ass, baby. Brandon's gonna love it. When I offered him that mouth of yours, he insisted on this ass, too. He'd been dreaming of it since high school. Of course, I gave it to him. I mentioned finding a guy to breed you. A nice, hung hunk getting you pregnant, putting his baby in you. A guy you'd call Daddy. A guy you'd service like the bitch you are. A guy like Brandon. I saw it in his eyes and heard it in his voice. He wanted you. You feel that? That's my phone on your back. Do you want him to breed you?"

Mandy felt her tap her phone. She knew she was being recorded. She knew Maddie would send this to him. She answered without hesitation. "Yes, sir. I want to carry Brandon's baby. I want to be Daddy's bitch."

"Aww. He's going to love hearing you say that."

Maddie gave her ass another slap. She started thrusting faster, eliciting a moan from her wife. Mandy felt the phone vibrate. She knew what it was. It was his text. She immediately came.

"Awww. My little whore came from her Daddy's text. You want to read it? If you do, bark. Like a fucking dog."

Mandy barked. She barked several times. Maddie slipped the phone on the pillow in front of her face. She kept fucking her ass, harder and faster.

As a final orgasm washed over her, Mandy read the two messages Brandon sent. Two little gray bubbles. "Mandy's such a good girl. After this one, I'm going to be the only one getting her pregnant. I'm going to keep her pregnant for years to come!"

"That's right, baby girl," Maddie said as she finished. "You're going to be our bitch now."

After they were both over, having enjoyed some of the best sex in their life, Maddie set up a warm bath and the two enjoyed a nice aftercare session.