Farm Hand Big T Pt. 02

Story Info
Blackmailed into sex by Phil after being seen with Big T.
1.9k words
4.46
6.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart beat like a jackhammer and felt a bit sick to my stomach as I stood outside Phil's door. Phil saw me hooking up with Big T in the barn and blackmailed me to come to his place, so now I'm here. I didn't want Big T to lose his job. I knew for sure my parents would fire him. I swallowed hard and knocked on the door. It swung open with Phil smuggly standing there. I wish I had the fortitude to punch him in the face. He welcomed me, "I knew you'd come. Come on in and make yourself REAL comfortable."

Phil's place stank of cigarettes and coffee. I wasn't sure how any potential partner or even hook ups didn't run off when stepping in here. I could see there was a half attempt to tidy the place but I could spot a few piles of clothes and trash in corners. Phil gestured for me to get comfy on the couch and offered me a drink. I figured a beer could help me through this ordeal and accepted one. He grabbed one himself and sat next to me with a hand on my leg.

"I knew you'd come. Don't get me wrong, I thought there might be a slight chance you wouldn't show up. But I would have bet money you'd show up here," Phil said matter of factly. I shot back, "I'm here because you're blackmailing me!" He chuckled, "That's only half of the truth. The other half is, you want to be here." His hand started to rub my thigh which inadvertently started to rustle my cock awake. He leaned closer and softly continued, "You're here because you like having a nice cock in your mouth and up your fine ass. You're here because you're a shy little college cock slut and tonight, you're my little cock slut."

His gratuitous words aroused my inner lust for the night I had with Big T, pulling them to the surface to take advantage of it. My cock grew and his hand brushed against it. Delighted, he went on, "Your Dad was right about me. All I think about are tits and ass. I've never seen an ass I wouldn't fuck, male or female. And I love me some tits. Even these..." as he started to tease my nipples through my shirt. I semi recoiled but my body was reacting on its own. I didn't even notice that I had spread my legs a little further. My heart sank as I thought about Big T. Phil started to kiss my neck as he switched from tweaking my nipples to sliding down to my now hard cock.

"Naughty, naughty," he teased. I desperately tried to not react. I held my head high with my chin up in defiance while he released my cock from my shorts. Phil fondled my balls and lightly traced a finger up my cock. With a devilish coaxing, "Aww come on now. Don't be like that. Relax, enjoy yourself. You know you want to." A whimper slipped through my tightened lips as his hand slowly stroked my cock. He knew he had me and started to undress me and himself. We were both naked on his couch when he lunged towards me, pinning me to the couch. He slowly began grinding against me to make as much contact with my skin as he could.

"You sure have nice skin, college boy. Nice and smooth." Phil complimented me before kissing my neck. His thick erect cock rubbing against my own cock. My breathing became heavier and he noticed. With more vigour, our cocks slid across each other. I didn't notice that my hips were moving on their own, meeting his rhythm. My hands gripped the couch cushion while my body began to betray me. My legs opened and wrapped around Phil's body. The smell of beer and the beginnings of sweat wafted into my nose to somehow make it even more erotic.

"I knew you'd come around," he matter of factly whispered in my ear. Phil continued, "Look at you, spreading your legs like some whore. But not yet, we're going to have a lot of fun tonight." Phil grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head. He sat up and straddled my chest so his cock pointed right at my face. He commanded me to open my mouth but I resisted for a moment and looked away. Phil growled, "Be a good whore and open your mouth and then IF you do a good job, I'll drive this cock in your ass all night." I semi-reluctantly turned my. Phil pressed his cock to my lips but my act of defiance could stay up no more. The musky smell of him intoxicated me. I parted my lips and he slid his cock in my mouth. My lips gently closed as he began to rock his hips back and forth, slowly fucking my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's a good boy," Phil moaned as his cock slid in and out of my lips. He reached back and slowly stroked my hard cock. Phil savoured each thrust into my mouth. I was slowly getting into the rhythm. He looked down on me with a grin, "that's right baby. Suck your new Daddy's cock real good. That pretty mouth belongs to me now. Mmmm and I'll break in that ass real good in a moment." I'll have to admit, I was very turned on. I was being used like a little fuck toy to this dirty older man. His hips began to pick up speed, steadily fucking my mouth. Disappointingly, he stopped playing with my manhood to brace himself as he fucked my mouth. His cock was hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag a little. My eyes water and I coughed up a little salvia mixed with his precum.

"Good little cocksucker. You'll be a pro in no time and," Phil exclaimed. He pulled his cock from my lips and slapped me in the face with it, splashing my face with a wet thud. He proceeded to tap his cock on my lips and then across my cheek. He then asked, "You want this cock don't you?" I slowly nodded my head and he continued, "If only your father could see you know. But it's ok, I'm your Daddy now." Again, I nodded. Phil got off of me and told me to bend over on the floor. I did as I was told as he got behind me. He gave me a hard slap on the ass and exclaimed, "Look at that ass! You got that from your mama. Your mama got a nice juicy one. Always wanted a piece of it but this is pretty close huh?" Another smack of my ass as he chuckled. He groped and massaged it roughly. He spit to lube me up a little and I felt a finger start to work its way inside me.

Phil spit and slapped my ass again. "Relax boy," he commanded. I tried to. I thought about how good it felt to have Big T inside me and how much I wanted him to be inside me again later that night when I got into bed. I dreamed of him fucking me from behind in my bed that night and I desperately wanted him to be in me again, but for now this old bastard was going to have to do.

"That's it baby, you're right there," Phil coaxed while slowly fingering my ass with two fingers. He positioned himself behind me with one hand on my shoulder as the other guided his cock to me. I felt soft yet rigid tip of his manhood at my entrance. He spit once more before pushing his thick cock into my ass. I groaned at the fullness of him, as did he. Little by little Phil pushed his cock in me as he cooed, "that's it. Take Daddy's cock. That's a good boy. Almost there." An uncontrollable "Ooooooooh" escaped from my lips. My ass burned with pain and pleasure. My head fell as I felt him bottom out. He was completely inside me. With both hands gripping my hips, he pulled back and rammed his cock hard into me with a grunt. I yelped as he drove into me. Again and again, he would pulled his cock out and thrusted back into me as deep as he could, knocking the air from me.

Phil's pace began to pick up. His thrusts were deep and hard, driving his cock in me again and again. I let out, "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" as he fucked me. Phil growled, "That's right. Take my cock. You love this cock you dirty little slut. My God your ass is nice. I bet your mama's ass is just as nice and tight. Mmmmmm. You like that? You like your new Daddy's cock in your ass?" I started to feel like jello, overwhelmed with the feeling like a cheap whore. The pleasure reverberated through me. Unexpectedly I shot my load all over his carpet floor. I held on to what I could as he pounded away.

"Fuck yeah boy! Take that cock!" He yelled while again and again his cock drove into me. Phil pulled my hair while he rode my ass. My legs began to shake and I whimpered and moaned as another orgasm wracked my body. I screamed out, "Oh God! Ah! Ah! Ah!" letting it all out. We were fucking so loud the neighbor banged on the wall. Through clinched teeth Phil groaned, "Almost here baby. Almost th-." as he thrusted deeply a final time, I felt his cock twitch and a new warmth filled my ass. He exhaled a long breath as he pulled his emptied cock out before pushing me over. Phil kneeled over my face and feverishly masterbated. I felt pretty dazed and watched him jack his cock until a couple more streams of cum shot onto my face.

"Oooooooh yeah!" He groaned. I felt so tired and didn't really care much at the moment. I was glad to be laying on my back and not on my knees which ached. His cum ran down my face and puddled out of my backside. Phil stood up admiring his accomplishment for the evening. He walked over to the kitchen and tossed a roll of paper towels that landed on my chest. He then rudely ordered me to leave because the game was about to come on and didn't want any visitors. I sat up and cleaned off what I could with the paper towels. I got off the cum from my face and wiped my crack as much as I could. Phil went to the only bathroom and locked it so he could take a shower. In a small act of defiance, I tossed the cum soaked paper towels on the floor, got dressed and left.

A part of me felt shamed and yet a part of me felt satisfied. I fished my phone out of my pocket and turned off the voice recording app. We're even as far as I'm concerned. If he tried anything I'd just let my dad hear the part where Phil talked about my mom's ass. There was a text from Big T, "How was your day sexy?" I smiled and replied, "Not too bad. We still up for tomorrow night?"