All Comments on 'Farm Hand Big T Pt. 02'

by Triplebottom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Honestly, reading about having sex with that pig of a man, Phil, wasn't erotic at all. It actually made me want to take a shower. The thing that saved this from being a ⭐⭐ and took it back to ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ was that great ending, having that voice recording as leverage over Phil. Looking forward to more hot sex with Big T.

GrayerUnionGrayerUnion10 months ago

I echo MarcLucifFer (as usual :) ) I felt dirty with the visit to Phil. But the recording made me extremely happy, as did Big T’s text - 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Put this [pig Phil in his place -- and then go back to Big T and make up for the bad sex with Phil. I think Big T and the young man can make a good future, and Phil will be sent away! Still think Big T should have a sexy hairy chest!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Im think Big T is so much more a better man than Phil. Send Phil on his way, and get Big T back in the picture -- this time with his shirt removed and his hairy muscular man chest fully exposed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriplebottom@Triplebottom
Hi everyone, I'm going to be writing on Kindle Vella soon so be sure to look me up. I'll still write short stories here though. You can start following me on Twitter: @TripleVello lets be friends. Also if you'd like to support me, I'm publishing a compilation of my stories on ...