Farmhouse Series Ch. 05 - Billiards

Story Info
Evening in a small town.
2.6k words
4.64
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going back through several stories that I had written back in 2001, 2002 & 2003 and cleaning them up. This one was one of my favorite series, based on two friends who spend a few days in an old family farmhouse. It is in 14 parts and simply a story, with adult content. My note to you... thank you for checking out my stories, I appreciate it and hope you enjoy reading. This is the fifth in this series and I'm looking forward to sharing the rest with you.

I hope you enjoy it. ~ MI

"The place looks empty, are you sure they serve food here?"

"Yes." She gets out of the car and grins. "There's a town meeting tonight, so the place will probably be empty. Aunt Junie said the owner's niece will be manning the store so to speak ... so there will be food."

Entering the establishment, she says she's going to go wash her hands and points down the hall to the restaurant before heading down another hall. He enters, planning on being seated and hesitates. The place is empty; half the tables already have chairs turned upside down on them in the back. Two TV's are on in what might be a bar area.

"Can I help you?"

The question comes from a female who is sitting at the other end of the bar. Strawberry blonde, wearing jeans and a black tee ... she turns on her stool, hopping down and coming over. "Must be tourists, everyone else is at the meeting."

"We were just looking to get a bite to eat. Are you open?"

"Sure. I gotta fire up the grill, so it might take a little longer, but no problem. Take any seat you want, menus on the tables ... I'll get silverware for you. What do you want to drink?"

He orders beer and tea, chooses a table near the bar area and sits down to go through the menu. The woman is back quickly, smiling and setting up the table ... asking basic questions, where he's from, staying ... recommending some of the food and nodding. She takes the menus, putting them back in their spot on the table and points to a small set of stairs in the back of the room.

Upon coming back from the ladies' room, Beth smiles, hesitating for a moment in the doorway as she watches him... 'flirt' with the waitress. Amused, she watches as he charms her, seeing her bob her head up and down in agreement with something he's said... then she takes the menus and heads away to take care of whatever he ordered... glancing over her shoulder to see he's turned to watch the TV.

"Another casualty?"

"What?" she has to smile at his grin, the understanding of what she's teasing him about apparent in his eyes.

"She's cute. Good thing I came back when I did." she lowered her eyes to attempt to hide the teasing, placing her napkin in her lap, not able the keep the giggle from erupting.

"I was considering following you..."

Her eyes rise to his, about to say that he should have... then remembering their last excursion in a rest room, then shakes her head. "There were more restaurants there... only one here that's decent. If they say we can't come back... we'll have to go to another town to find food. And I doubt I'm worth driving all over creation for a meal."

Leaning to the side and around the table, he grabs the leg of her chair and drags her around to the side... watching her turn red as he leans over, whispering that a few miles is nothing compared to an around-the-world experience. Then in a smooth movement takes her wrist and rises. "Come on sweetheart."

Glancing around the near empty place, she follows as he heads towards the small set of stairs that lead to the small pool room at the back of the building. Reaching the top of the steps and turning into the single table room and she almost laughed as he takes the rack of the wall and place it onto the table, dropping the balls into order.

"Are we playing pool?"

Positioning the balls, he takes the rack and re-hangs it... choosing a cue and grinning at her. "The waitress said she had to fire up the grill and it would be longer than usual. She recommended we play. Did you have something else in mind?"

Smiling a little, she shakes her head and moves behind him as he bends over to break.

"Not at all dear."

As he settles into position, she slides her hands over his tush, then around his sides and into his pockets before he takes his shot. Hesitating, feeling her curl into his body, her fingers extended in his pockets, finding the thickness hidden underneath his clothing.

Turning slightly, he cocks an eyebrow, looking at her over his shoulder. "And what are you doing?"

Resting her chin on his back, she looks up at him innocently. "Playing pocket pool?"

He knows she loves that laugh he gives her, her arms tightening around his waist slightly. Bringing his attention back to the table, he breaks, then straightens... standing for a moment, letting her fingers play a little... then draws her hands from his pockets and turns, smiling down at her. "Your turn."

Giving him a dramatic sigh, accompanied by big eyes and takes a cue from the wall... not really paying attention to its weight and glances at the table, then leans over, lining up a shot. Immediately, she feels him snug up behind her, bending forward ... his arms stretched out alongside her own, hands over hers on the cue. Slowly drawing the stick back, his head turns, biting her neck lightly.... smiling at the sound of her breath catching... feeling her fingers loosen under his.

"That's the sound I want to hear." Biting her earlobe gently, feeling her body relax under and molding into his. Sliding his hands up her arms, then over her shoulders... brushing his fingertips down her sides, ticking just enough to make her wiggle.

"Kevin... " her words come out in a breath as she leans back into him. "The game..."

"Is mine..." he whispers back into her ear, his right hand dropping to her thigh and sliding up under her skirt, slipping his fingers into her panties and through her pussy... finding her soaked. She wonders for a moment if he realizes why she is so wet already... smiling to herself at the thoughts she had entertained.

"That's my girl..."

Bringing his hand up, she turns her head as he draws his fingertips across her lips... then sliding them into her mouth, allowing her to suck on his digits, enjoying the taste of herself as she looks up at him. Drawing his fingers away, she licks her lips and smiles as she places her hand on the crotch of his pants, feeling the hardness. Turning in his arms to face him, then lifts herself up on the edge of the pool table, tugging her skirt up and panties down as she spreads her legs.

"Please?"

There are times that they skip the foreplay ... and he smiles darkly, realizing this will be one of them. Her hands reach forward as he begins undoing his clothing, reaching in as he pulls his boxer/briefs down, her fingers curling around his cock as it is freed, stroking the thickness, wriggling a little on the edge of the table in anticipation. Rubbing with one hand, she takes the other and spreads her sex, raising her eyes to his... her lips parted... they both can hear the wetness her fingers rub through... and in a single movement he reaches under her knees and steps forward, her hand leading him straight into her center.

Pinning her legs up, her knees at her shoulders ... his arms wrap around her as he begins to slide in and out, his mouth teasing hers as he is whispering for her not to cry out... watching her clench her teeth as her eyes close with the first moan...

"Hi folks... do you ... he want to... um... eat... your... ah... food in here?"

Both freeze at the voice, turning to see the young waitress who had taken the order standing at the top of the stairs. His arms loosen slightly, then tighten, remembering the position that they are both in. The young woman glances back and forth at each of them, taking a step back... then he turns to look down at her at her next words.

"Do you want to join us?"

Beth is looking at the waitress, then turns her head to look up at him, then back at her. He follows her gaze and sees the other woman smiles a little and nod... taking one step forward. He looks back at Beth in amusement, seeing her tentative smiles.

"If that is ok with you?"

He smiles at her hushed voice, her hands on his chest as she looks up at him almost pleadingly... then leans down, kissing her lips... hearing the waitress's voice quietly asking please, realizing that she had moved to his side as he feel her hand on his arm.

"It's fine baby."

"I'm Amy."

Beth nods, introducing them and seeming unfazed as the waitress looks down to where they're joined.

He turns, his hold on Beth loosening slightly as he leans towards the other woman as she tilts her head up for the kiss, he bestows upon her. One arm releases its grip on Beth to encircle the waitress surrounding her as she stretches her leg out so that it curls around one side of her as his arm draws her to you, his kiss deepening, then shifting, bending his head as he run kisses down the side of her neck as she turns to me, soft kisses in his ear.

Her hands slowly work their way in, touching the two of them as they caress her, he can feel her hand on his ass... the kisses shared and passed among two at a time, he and she... then she and she... he and she... watching she and she kiss... mouths open... tongues playing with each other and her eyes meet his, her head turning slightly towards him. She understands, turning also, a hand from each of them coming up to his cheeks, drawing him close into their shared kiss... feeling his neck being stroked as they take turns licking his lips, nibbling... then feeling his tongue being licked at, sucked in little bits from each side... his dick so hard, so fat, throbbing... still inside her...

"Not yet..." she pulls back slightly, pushing at him a little. Drawing back, he pulls from within her... a wet sucking sound as he steps back... hearing her gasp as she looks down at you, seeing her smug little smiles, then watching as she leans over, kissing her and whispering into her ear. In an easy movement... the two of them drop down to their knees... looking up at you, his hands coming to the tops of their head as he guides them to his rock-hard cock... moaning as both of their mouths begin to work on his dick, sucking and licking on each side. His moan is low, watching the two of them licking at him, cleaning her cum from his cock. Slowly Beth works her way to the base as Amy moves up to his cockhead... trying to open her mouth and fit him in ... Beth sinking down to lick at his nuts, feeling him try to spread his legs as far as his pants will allow him.

Leaning forward slightly, his hands on the edge of the pool table, he can feel her trying to suck on him, feeling her mouth licking along his shaft... then the two of them move out from underneath and he watches as Amy stands and unfastens her jeans ... sliding them off before lifting herself onto the pool table, leaning over to him for another kiss. His hand moves between her legs... finding her sex, fingering through her folds ... finding them damp... then feeling Beth's mouth at the back of his hand, her tongue slipping through his fingers, her hand holding his there as she licks... sucking his fingers, tugging on Amy's inner lips around his fingers... hearing the waitress moan... her pushing his hand out of the way... Amy pulling her t-shirt off, bringing his hands to her breasts that she has freed from the uniform... looking down to see that Beth is now eating her out hungrily, her fingers working in and out of her... leaning forward to kiss Amy and hearing her moan in to his mouth as she comes...

Beth moves back through his legs, her hands on his hips... he can feel her hand between his legs as she guides his cock into the other woman... she's tight, gasping into his mouth as he starts to enter her... looking down enraptured as she watch his engorged cock taking her small opening. She's leaning back, head falling back... gasping as he pushes in again. Beth has come up beside them, seeing her lean over, kissing the other woman before him again as he pulls back and push forward again into the tight hole, stretching ... deeper each time... her whimpers... the sounds of their kisses... her hands moving down to her nipples... teasing slightly as she moans... he watches as she turns to see he sliding in and out of her... eyes rising to his, dark with lust telling him that she wants him to take her. He knows this is turning her on incredibly... and she moves off the pool table... her hands suddenly on his ass, spreading him... her mouth hot and wet... licking at his ass, up his crack... then her tongue slipping into his hole, licking hard, starting to eat him out as he's buried deep in the other woman.

Reaching around to grab her head, he forces her face into his ass, growling at her harder, gripping her with his other hand and telling the other one to move her ass... the two of them obeying immediately, driving against his body in opposite directions, Beth's hand coming up to stroke his balls...

The orgasm hits hard... pouring into Amy as he feels Beth's teeth grazing against the rim of his ass... her tongue buried in deep... legs wrapped around his waist... his knees buckling slightly, his grip loosening on each of them as he leans forward, hands on the edge of the table on either side of her. Through the sensory overload, she has moved... kissing his lips, his face... he can feel Beth beneath them, licking at the fluid seeping from where the two of them are joined, cleaning his cum and hers from his cock as he slips out... then turning and licking her... cleaning the sex from her. Watching as Amy leans back again, legs spread for Beth's administrations... her hands in Beth's hair ... the soles of her feet on her shoulders ... looking down at Beth licking and sucking gently at the other woman's well used pussy...

"Oh... that was wicked good..." She sits up as she turns, licking her lips and finishes cleaning him off before bringing his clothing up around his hips. Amy hops off the table and pulls on her clothing, fixing her uniform... smiling at the two of them. "I better get back to work... your meals will be ready."

She heads out to the stairs, then turns with a grin. "Almost like old times, eh Beth? Too bad we didn't appreciate guys then."

Kevin turns to Beth ... eyebrows raised and watching as she leans over the table and starts gathering up the balls.

"Um ... I may have forgotten to mention, I'm old friends with Amy." She grins at him over her shoulder and winks. "And I like the way you play pool."