Farming

Story Info
Life on a farm.
2.3k words
3.84
9.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farming

A young couple had just finished college and were married in a small ceremony in their hometown. Tim and Carol had been high school sweethearts and after seeing the issues with agriculture in the town decided that they would move to the state capitol and work at improving policy and the ability of farmers to work smarter and develop better methods. Both Tim and Carrol had grown up on the farm and it was in their blood.

After about 2 years of dedicated work the world came to a stop and the couple was now back home on the farm. Tim and Carol were now running a very large farm that was owned by Tim's family. Tims parents were tragically killed in a car accident and he was now the owner of the farm which had been in his family for decades.

Tim and Carol buckled down and with the help of several farm hands were on top of things and the farm was turning a profit and was working well. Tim and Carol loved the country life and enjoyed riding and other events that were always center of the farming community. Time passed fairly fast and some of the hands moved on and others had passed away.

One of those hands was Jake, a 50ish black man that had worked the farm for 30 years. Jake had brought his son into work the ranch and Kyle was one of the goto guys to get things done. Jake had passed of natural causes and Kyle stepped up was now the head guy.

During a latenight session of pruning the crops, Tim fell and injured himself. Tim was laid up for a good 3 months and as he began to be able to move and navigate the farm, he slowly worked with Kyle to make sure everything was done. The problem was that certain things were not working on Tim and that was killing his sex life with Carol, who was still a knockout, and Tim was doing his best to keep her satisfied.

Carol never complained but the satisfaction of her husband's tongue and sex toys was not as fulfilling as Carol wanted or needed. Tim was aware that Kyle had helped Carol immensely to keep things going and he also knew that Carol had become very interested in Kyle. Tim and Carol had a strong marriage by the knew he was going to have to do something, so he set a plan into motion.

Tim had laid all the groundwork and even talked to Kyle over a couple of beers about what he though of Carol. Kyle, from his answers to the questions, apparently had the same affection for Carol that she did for him.

Tim had asked Kyle to come by the house that night and have dinner and a drink to discuss moving several plots of land into a new crop schedule. Well dinner went well and the two talked about the idea. Carol had excused herself and gone up to shower. Tim took this as his time to explain to Kyle why he was really here.

Tim told Kyle that he wanted him to provide his wife the physical satisfaction she needed and he was unable to do. Kyle was taken aback but Tim pointed out that he saw the way Carol looked at him and he looked at her only asking one question "Has he ever thought of what it would be like to have sex with Carol?" Kyle looked shocked but answered yes. Tim said now it is your chance but warned that this was a one time offer only. Kyle understood and Tim made his way to the bedroom leaving Kyle for a minute. When Tim got there Carol was not asleep but providing herself a little sexual satisfaction.

Tim's plan was going to work out very well. Tim stopped Carol and ask her what got her so excited and ask her what got her so excited, Carol pulled her pillow close covering her face and just said her mind was racing. Tim questioned her if Kyle had anything to do with it and she pushed the pillow tighter and quietly said yes. Tim told her it was ok and that he understood.

Tim realized that Kyle was now by the door as planned and he motioned him in and just signaled him to strip which he did. Tim played with Carol's pussy and told her it was ok that he was going to take care of that urge. Kyle was now moving towards the bed and Tim moved up to hold her hand. All was well until Carol felt a person between her legs.

Kyle had moved in and was devowering Carol's worm sweet pussy. Carol was in shock and sat up partially to be this young black man playing and sucking on her sweet spot. Carol turned and looked at Tim and he said it was OK. Carol was really unsure about this but Tim held her tight and Kyle was working magic on her pussy.

Tim watched as Carol slid into a deep sexual pause and Kyle continued to work on her pussy causing her to come. Kyle got up and moved in close and this is the first time he saw that Kyle was a very well-endowed young man and hard as a rock. Carol looked and released Tim's hand and taking this massive piece of flesh into her mouth.

Tim was now just an observer as his wife slid her lips up and down the largest shaft he had seen and she was enjoying ever inch. It must have been a while for Kyle because he started to come and Carol worked to take every drop into her mouth. This was something not normally part of their sex life but she was having a great time.

Kyle was sucked hard again by Carol and he moved his long tool and lined up with Carol's pussy slowly inserting it into her, Carol was moaning and pulling Kyle close and soon he was deep into Tim's young wife's pussy and as he started to draw his tool out Tim saw it was covered in Carol's juices. Tim watched as Kyle drove the full length of his shaft in and out of his wife. Carol was only making sounds of pleasure as he drove it deep. Kyle was good and had sone this before.

Tim sat and watched in amazement as his young wife was fucked by this massive stud for a very long time through several powerful orgasms. Kyle was ready to dump his load and started to pull out but Carol locked her legs around him and turned to Tim for permission to let Kyle come inside her, Tim agreed,

Carol pulled Kyle deep and just moved her pelvis and gyrated around Kyle's massive tool until he dropped his load of sweet come into her pussy. Kyle started to get off the bed but Carol stopped him, again she turned to Tim and ask if she could enjoy the pleasure a little more and Tim just smiled. Carol pulled Kyle up and told him to lay down, Kyle did and Carol went to town providing his an excellent blowjob. As soon as Kyle was rock hard she straddled his slick black cock and slid down it with ease.

Carol stopped as she was fully inserted and let out a sigh, Tim look at her and she said "my god my pussy had never been this full" and she went to moving up and down cowgirl style for a good long time and orgasmed at least twice. Kyle pulled her close and whispered something into her ear, Carol got off and just moved to the edge of the bed next to Tim.

Kyle moved in and inserted his dick into Carol from behind. Kyle pounded Carol hard and was driving her into the bed with each stroke. Tim was impressed and Carol was in heaven. Kyle told Tim to play with her ass and Tim had been waiting to be part of the action all night. Tim did what Kyle ask and played with Carol's ass even going and getting some of her lube so his finger would slide easy. Tim got two fingers in and could feel the size of Kyle in his wife.

Kyle was moving Carols leg apart as full as possible and soon he told Tim to mave his hand and Kyle pulled out sliding his tool into Carol's ass. Tim was stunned. Kyle told Tim to play with her clit while he worked his way into her ass. Carol had no complaint and Tim worked hard to make sure she was stimulated.

Kyle only put about half of his massive tool into her ass and was pulling it out and then sliding it back in the same amount. Tim watched as his wife was now having her ass fucked by a massive cock and enjoying it. Kyle tensed and shot his load into her ass. Tim's hand was now collecting the come dripping out of her ass. He stopped massaging her pussy and just ask if she was ok and Carol gave him the thumbs up muttering hell yes.

Kyle left and Tim stayed with his wife. Carol was regaining her composure and looked at Tim and ask him why. He explained the best he could and Carol kissed him. Tim tasted Kyle and was intrigued and soon was gently cleaning out Carols pussy with his tongue. Carol was shocked but she was enjoying his soft touch to much to stop him.

Carol waited several days and ask Tim about why he set this up and he said only to make sure she was well taken cars of in his condition. Carol thanked him and, in her mind, knew that would not be the only time she enjoyed the pleasure of Kyle.

Carol had made plans for Kyle to visit again while Tim was out of town so she cooked dinner and was wet with just the excitement of what was yet to come. Kyle had made some plans of his own and as dinner finish and Carol retired to the bedroom, Kyle unlocked the door and followed her turning off the kitchen light. This was a sign to Kyle's friend outside that the coast was clear. Kyle got undressed and Carol care out of the bathroom naked.

Kyle was receiving a blowjob when he picked up Carol and placed her on the bed. Kyle took at her pussy and drove her to a massive orgasm. Kyle was now in charge and waved the others in and they stripped. Carol was only now realizing what was going on and mustered a small protest until she looked and saw that all the men were different sizes, small and larger than life. Kyle told Carol she would not be hurt but the rest og the men needed satisfaction too. Carol started working on the men and giving them blowjobs. Carol was then placed on the bed and Kyle was the first to enter her. She loved his dick and made sure he was well inside her young pussy.

Kyle rolled her over and began pounding her pussy as he held her close. One of the men was now putting lube on her ass and she began to protest but Kyle assured her that she would not be hurt. As Kyle drove deep into her pussy on of the men pushed his way into her ass and fucked in unison with Kyle. She was not in pain and had a massive orgasm. The man in her ass lost his load and was replaced by someone else. Carol was in heaven.

The group of five men fucked Carol in every hole and dumped loads of come in her ass until the door came open and it was Tim. He protested but was soon restrained and put on the bed next to his wife he watched as several men with very large tools fucked his young wife the glistening dicks slid in and out of her pussy, There was the sound of air escaping as the man drive deep into her pussy and she moaned in pleasure. Tim watched her through many orgasms as each man made sure that their glistening soaked dicks slid in and out of her pussy.

They were larger than him and he was amazed at the difference in her moans. Tim was aroused, something that had not happened in a long time. Tim was now the center of attention for several of the men and as a man fucked his wife in the ass and Kyle was in her pussy, he was now on the receiving end of a dick being pushed into his ass. Tim got rock hard and he was fucked by two of the men. Carol saw his rock-hard dick and released Kyle moving under Tim and He slid his tool into her well fucked pussy.

Tim fucked Carol for a while and soon had a man at his ass driving in, Carol could feel Tim Grow inside her as he was fucked by one of the men and then another, Kyle was now next in line and he slowly pushed his tool into Tim and it was to much for him and Tim came in his wife's pussy. Kyle pushed in and out of Tim and he was hard again in no time again moving in time with Kyle fucking his wife. Soon Kyle dumped his load and pulled out. The men left and Tim and Carol just laid there.

Soon Tim and Carol got up and showered. Carol began the conversation explaining to Tim how it happened when she noticed that Tim was hard again just from hearing her talk about being fucked by all these strange cocks and Tim rolled her over and entered her ass, pounding her into the bed and holding her legs closed. Carol was enjoying the attention and Tim planted a new load in her ass. Carol rolled over and told him to finish it and he devowered her pussy.

Tim and Carol are still married and enjoy a great sex life with a little help from their friends evey once and a while.