All Comments on 'Fascinated by huge nipples - Ch. 01'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

Many thanks. Well written story. I've experienced something similar with a young couple on holiday. So innocent... but so wanting and willing to experience "forbidden fruit". The episode went on for the whole two weeks they were at the resort. (I was there for a month) Once they had to leave they kept contacting me for about 6 months, trying to get me to visit them at their home City. But I was living in a different Country and it just wasn't viable. Such fun though. For all of us. I often wondered about their future sex life and what happened. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this was super hot. please continue. more nipple action please. somebody needs to give steph's titles some action. this could be a fun series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she was a lesbian and were gonna pretend she didn't just so this to his girl

SirKevinSirKevinabout 1 year ago

Consenting exploration of new horizons with new people is so fun. Can recommend. *****

ArseniqueArsenique4 months ago

Further proof that there are always great writers on Lit that I've not discovered yet. 5 stars and a follow. Thanks for your work.

SteamyStoryteller305SteamyStoryteller3054 months ago

Wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it. I can attest to the transformative power of leisure, where individuals not only rejuvenate their spirits but also unlock the doors to a realm of limitless possibilities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES