Fast & Furious Series: Doctor Visit

Story Info
An unsuspecting girl doesn’t expect her dr’s advances...
1.5k words
3.74
19.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, I am doctor Alan."

I pull at my bracelet as he takes a seat and smiles. His dreamy eyes catch the movement of spinning beads. When he speaks, there is laughter in his voice.

"A bit nervous now, are we?"

I flush.

"Just some social anxiety."

"I can help with that."

I look up. Into that sky colored gaze. My hand is still in his from our cordial greeting, and without further consent, he turns it over. My questioning eyes suddenly widen.

His soft lips press against my skin. A flood of warmth melts me into a puddle of paralysis. Every sense is heightened. Every minuscule detail on full display. The creaking of the seat as he stands. The muted click of shoes on tile. I stare as he approaches, gentle intensity of his eyes pinning me in place.

Heat pools between my thighs. All I can do is focus on breathing as he places both hands upon the back of my chair. For a moment his eyes are searching, then he lowers his mouth to mine.

I gasp! My head swims and I stare back at him incredulously through hazed vision. His smile is burning right through the fog and slowly it clears.

"Wh-what.."

"Now that we are more comfortable with each other," he says warmly and straightens. "Let's get down to it."

The doctor proceeds to question me on various symptoms, but I'm not listening. My ears ring. How can I, when all I feel are those full lips on mine? When all I smell is that masculine musk invading my senses?

I think I answer him, though I can't be sure. His kiss is a burning brand and I touch it. My lips part at the tingling sensation.

"Miss?"

His tone is amused and I jerk with a start. Immediately blood floods my cheeks. He's watching me carefully, a ghost of a grin playing at his mouth. That full mouth.. those burning lips..

"Um-I-I'm sorry, Alan.."

"No need to apologize. Those pretty lips of yours nearly had me swooning as well."

My blush deepens.

"Wh-What?"

"You're a fine kisser, miss. Finer than most women I've shared my affections with."

His casual posture and easy smile strikes a sudden nerve. I feel my blood rush but for a different reason and when I speak, it sounds vexed.

"I hope I was not played just now."

"Played?" He chuckles. "I've kissed many women, miss. Don't think you're someone special."

Fury creeps up my neck but he continues to speak unawares.

"Some have even stolen my heart, which is not an easy thing to achieve."

Then he leans forward, eyes shining.

"However. You have enamored me, Olivia. When I first walked through this door, I knew you'd be yet another woman to ensnare my heart."

The rage slowly seeps away.

"I-you said you could help me. I did wonder what you meant by that."

"Yes." His face is pure bliss. "I meant to be mysterious. Keeps them guessing."

He winks and I don't know what to feel. We discuss more symptoms and solutions, typical doctor-patient conversation. Then he leans back in his swivel chair and sighs. Turns to me. Summer sky eyes dance with mischief.

"Now that the official work is out of the way, how are you feeling?"

It takes me a moment to understand his question and when I do, I blanch.

"Hmm. Not nervous, but confused. I can help with that, too."

I inhale sharply as his mouth is pressed against mine. Large rough hands caress my bare arms, a shiver of goosebumps in their wake. Every sensation is hitting me at once. It feels like I'm drowning. Hands everywhere, caressing, rubbing, cupping my face. His breaths are heavy as he devours my mouth like a starving man, panting, sucking. The bristle of his neat beard tickles my chin and cheek. Masculinity envelopes my smell, my sight, my touch. In a daze I respond to his affections. Moving my lips in sync with his, tongues flicking in a wet dance, hands reaching for any kind of contact they can find.

His hand is sliding along my thigh but I'm too caught up in our pleasure to protest. Suddenly his palm presses between them and I suck in a breath. I try to pull away but he murmurs something commanding and I let out a whimper, knees turning to jelly, falling limply aside as he rubs. And rubs. And rubs. The intensity starts as a delicious warmth, spreading through my body like honey, then swells and twists into moaning, panting spasms. Pure fire.

I gasp and squirm, his free hand pinning me against the chair as he growls and consumes my mouth. The sweet torture is already too much as I feel my eyes rolling in my head, when he presses hard against my swollen nub. I scream and buck my hips, and the dam breaks. An orgasm so blissful crashes over me, shocking my body into jerking movements, riding the aftershocks until I feel completely drained.

"Gahhh.."

I am unintelligible, my tongue numb and mind in a euphoric haze. The chair feels like a shallow pool as he pulls away and juices flood my panties. Embarrassed, aroused, confused, I open bleary eyes to see him grinning like a hungry cat. Straight at me.

"Mmmm," he moans and I feel my pussy give a throb. I pant, unable to form speech. Instead I drop my gaze and see, indeed, a dark wet stain forming where his hand had been.

I glance higher and blush. He's definitely aroused. It points from behind his pants toward my wetness. Slacks have a lot of give.

I gulp. His eyes twinkle. A sly smile lifts one corner of his full mouth. Slowly he leans in until his breath fans my ear and I shiver. His whisper nearly drives me over the edge again.

"Do you want to help me out, too?"

"Y-yes," I squeak.

He hums, then presses his lips to mine. One hand lowers to gently explore the evidence of his effect on me, making me blush, then moves to explore himself. The other braces my neck as his kisses deepen until his hot tongue searches inside.

Suddenly I gasp and push against his chest.

"W-wait," I pant, hardly able to get the words out. "You're-you're-"

"Relax, Olivia." He gallantly pecks my knuckles, eyes gleaming from behind them. "By helping myself out, you will also be helping yourself."

I nod, bliss invading me yet again from his warm palm below. I'm too unaware to realize he's undone the fly of my pants, and only feel little jerks when they're pulled down. Cool air is quickly replaced by savory heat. I numbly note the sharp sound of his own barriers dropping before something presses between my sex petals and stars burst across my vision.

"Ugggnnnn.."

"That's it," he whispers, sending another bout of shivers cascading along my spine. "Feel me, miss."

His hips rock, that sensation intensifying each time until it feels like I'll burst from his fullness. My opening is completely filled and I arch back with a moan, to which he lays claim to my smooth throat with wet smacking lips and tongue. A breast is squeezed through my shirt and my eyes roll back. A nipple is pinched, his girth rubbing my walls, nerve endings crackling like fireworks and I arch and jerk until I'm sure I'll snap.

His length is pounding me now and I suddenly feel the softness and weight of his balls in my cupped hand. Hairless, full, just like his cock. When I shift my hold, they roll warmly in my palm and trigger another gush of pleasure around his length. He groans, gradually quickening his pace. I'm clinging to his hair for dear life as he fucks me hard; I'm panting, screaming, slapping my thighs against his as he slams into me. I feel his balls tighten and he yanks himself out and liquid heat spills all over my belly and thighs.

"Aaahhhhhh!"

I moan at his release, panting hard, heart racing. Still tilted over the back of the chair, trying to ground my swirling conscious. Slowly, I refocus and grow more alert, the hot wetness becoming more noticeable and I look down. It's white and sticky, pooling like thick slime on my soft skin. He also chuckles at the sight.

"Sorry miss, I haven't busted a load like that in quite some time. I've something that will clean it right up."

Then he winks and turns toward the cupboard beneath the sink. My chest heaves as he returns with a small white towel, passing it into my hand.

"Clinics always use white. Convenient, isn't it?"

"Mmm."

I wipe myself clean, handing it back, which he disposes of in a side bin. He refastens his belt, watching while I straighten my own jeans into place. Aside from the quick drying stain on the black seat, nobody would ever suspect what occurred. He washes his hands and turns to me with a professional smile.

"Well, that sums up our visit, miss Olivia. You can see the clerk to set up our next appointment. Cheers till then."

I stare dazedly back as he kisses my hand, winks, then opens the door.