What a Boy Wants

Story Info
Robert lets his desires lead his actions.
1.1k words
3.89
5.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning, the following story contains acts of anal rape and drugging. The author believes that consent is required from both parties, verbally, and does not condone lack of consent. All characters in the story are above the age of 18.

Robert was always a complicated individual. He has always had difficulty controlling his desires. When Robert had sex for the first time he realized that it felt much better than simple masterbation. The soft warmth of another person was too much for him to go back. Robert's tastes, however, were not solidified yet. Robert discovered that he was attracted to anything really. He himself was attractive, so it wasn't difficult to get women or men into bed with him. After all, now that he was a college student he could hide his inequities much better. Years of finding his groove, his way of seduction, had made him a master manipulator. Women and gay men alike found him to be like a bad drug you couldn't quit. He was tall, muscular, and skilled in the use of his decent sized member. All he ever had to do was give them his signature look with his emerald green eyes and slide his hand through his black locks and he would have them melting in his arms.

But it was too easy. Robert became bored of the ease in getting people to fuck him, so he broadened his scope. Robert started looking for people that played hard to get. His favorite players, straight men. It was a glorious game for Robert, a game to make straight men realize that no matter how hetero they were, all of them would cum for Robert.

The first one took a little bit of convincing. A little slip into his drink and he was puddy in Robert's hands. Robert gave a nod to the bartender and assured her that he would take good care of his new friend.

Robert placed the straight laced gentleman into his truck and drove him home. A little house just outside city limits is where Robert had settled in to live. It was a simple bachelor pad. Clean enough to bring guests, comfortable enough that Robert didn't feel like he was living in a stranger's home. The man Robert brought home mumbled a thank you for bringing him home before he looked around and squinted.

"Th-s i-n't my h-me," the man slurred.

"I don't know where you live, so I brought you to my home," Robert cooed.

"Oh..." the man nodded as if this was an obvious answer.

"Let me take you to the bedroom," Robert whispered.

Robert led the man back to his one bedroom and layed the man back on the bed. He immediately started to fall asleep, and Robert took this opportunity to undo his jeans and started pulling on the man's length. The man roused a bit and mumbled, but his words went unheeded. Eventually the man's moans of protest turned to moans of pleasure. Robert smirked at his power over another human's pleasure, but all too soon his patience ran out and he was easing the man over onto his belly. The unbuttoned jeans were easy enough to pull off and a second tug pulled the man's boxers off as well. The man grunted and groaned with each tug and pull, but it was clear to Robert that he wasn't going to put up much of a battle. Robert leaned down and started to lick the man's crevice and single star. The drugged man tensed and muttered out protest against the comforter. Once Robert was satisfied with his own version of lubrication on the man, he unzipped his own jeans and pulled out his own nine inch monster. He spread the mans cheeks and placed the tip of his meat on the straight man's star. This is when the man lifted his head and shouted out a very slurred 'not gay'.

"I know," Robert smirked before pushing insistently forward. The man below him squirmed and yelled against the bed to no avail. After some more insistence, Robert's head popped in and the man shouted. Robert used his knees to wedge the man's thighs wider and leaned into him, inching his length further into the man's colon. The more his ass was fed, the more the man cried and shouted in muffled protests against the sheets. At one point the man's instinct to escape took over and he tried to push up to his hands and knees to escape which only led to a sudden inch and a half more of Robert's cock to shove in. Robert loved this feeling, but the man suddenly slackened and layed back down, pulling what had just been pushed in, back out. Robert was disappointed and in his miniscule frustration he shoved the remaining four inches all the way in. The man groaned and whimpered. After a few seconds the slow and insistent shove ended with Robert's balls nestled against the man's ass cheeks. Robert looked down and wiggled around a bit before pulling out half way and slowly feeding back in. Robert pulled the man's cheeks farther apart and thrusts in just a bit more before pulling quickly almost all the way out and pushing in again. This action heated Robert up and in no time he was plowing in and out of the stranger in his bed. The man's grunts of pain with each insertion slowly died down and became moans of pleasure. This alone turned Robert's smile from a small smirk to a joker sized grin. The power he held over this man was enriching. Robert could make a straight man cum for him, and he was about to.

"Yes, yeah, you like that?" he cheers above the man. He received moans and grunts in return. "Cum for me and you can rest, cum for me!" Robert calls. Then he felt it. The man's colon clenched and the man's body vibrated under Robert's body. The straight man's orgasm started and in turn triggered Robert's. He shoved all the way in, pulling the man's cheeks apart and pushing in as far as he could, before streams of his own orgasm poured into the stranger. The man moaned harder as he felt his insides fill with the warm white substance. Once they both finished, Robert pumped his member just a bit more, making the man's plugged hole suck up his semen. This made Robert feel like this man had been fully claimed. Once he was satisfied that this man was fully his, he draws out, agonizingly slow and pulls the man's boxers back over his gaping hole to keep his sperm inside. The man cries silently, ashamed that he just cummed from anal.

Robert let the man leave, but this experience had fired him up. He craved this power even more, and wondered just how much he could do to a man to make him cum. Robert headed into his basement and started work on his new sex dungeon.