All Comments on 'Fast Food Service'

by Wulfwinter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The lack of knowledge about St. Louis ruined it.

Have you visited St. Louis?

No one ever uses Sir, or suh(If they did say it, it wouldn't sound southern) as you put it.

IF you had accented "there" and turned it into Thar Or thurr. IT would have gotten the Saint Louis sound.

"Urban" fast food places don't have bathrooms for public use. The ones that do, cleaning is not high on their list of priorities.

Cleaning the floor with a toothbrush, you are lucky if the toilets still flush.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
wow

what an interesting story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow what an interesting story...

the dumb bitch is lying to you. That was just plain awful. If not for Tamika's ridiculous pronunciation you MAY and emphasis on MAY, have had a decent story. This was just as bad as those retarded "white woman is a slave to black cock" stories. Puh-lease!!

Brownrice_sugarBrownrice_sugarover 15 years ago
ummm. okay...

Although I loved your use of words such as craggy to describe your male character... The representation of black femsles was rather... ignorant... their dicttion and mannerisms reminded me of slavery... I also noticed that you used more descriptive words to describe the male character in comparison to the female character present...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ummm...

Honestly? I mean, honestly really?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous