Fast Times At Eden S&M Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline retrieved the crop from her mouth and turned slightly. She looked over her shoulder and down at the pitiful, bitch made Dean.

"Lick my sweaty ass, slave! I've been steaming in this suit all afternoon. It's time to put that filthy tongue of yours to work!"

With no further ceremony she lowered herself down and her humongous globes of flesh sealed over Jonah's face. The eager Dean went to work at once, slurping up and down her moist crack; sucking up sweat and rubbery grime as he tasted her exquisite flesh. Madeline let out low moans as she gyrated back and forth on her favorite seat.

'Jesus Christ... What kind of school is this?'

Trevor glanced over at Professor Armstrong, who was clearly enjoying herself. Her grin extended from ear to ear as she watched Madeline suffocate the Dean with her giant ass and demand more aggressive oral worship.

"Get that tongue up my pucker you disgusting worm!"

*SMACK*

This time, Madeline's crop found Jonah's crotch and he groaned deeply from the depths of her ass. His hands clenched into fists as his face labored in her increasingly sloppy cheeks. Ms. Shepherd humped his head, her latex curves bouncing as she moaned in bliss. She held her crop aloft, prepared to strike his helpless body again if the Dean failed to please her.

'It's exactly the kind of school Stacy would send you to, you fucking idiot! You've been played!'

The realization hit Trevor like a freight train. If Professor Armstrong and Ms. Madeline were being this brazen with their kinky play, that meant it was almost definitely not an isolated phenomenon. It meant more of the professors, almost all of whom were women, were most likely in on it. Suddenly, the female to male ratio made sense. Everything about his parents "generous" offer made sense. Well, Stacy's offer anyway. It was hard to say if Dad knew about any of this.

"Well, Trevor. You wanted to see the Dean" Angelica spoke as she turned to him. The big woman placed her hands on her wide hips. "Now's your chance to speak to him. If you yell loud enough, he might be able to hear you."

"That won't be necessary, professor. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I understand Eden S&M now."

"I'm glad to hear it" she replied with a fiendish smile. Angelica turned back to the display of debauchery and watched with great relish.

The worst part was, even though Trevor had only been there for a month, it felt like he was trapped. Sure, he could walk out of the room right now, assuming Ms. Armstrong didn't literally kidnap him and drag him down to some dungeon. He could get in his car and drive home tomorrow, if he wanted.

But then what? What would he tell his Dad? That he'd given up? Gotten bored after just a few weeks? It's unlikely he'd believe the truth, even if Trevor told it. It was too bizarre a story. And they'd never let him keep the car after going back on the deal. Stacy would cancel payments immediately.

And what about Sarah? He'd met an amazing girl that he desperately wanted to keep seeing. It wasn't likely they'd continue being an item if he dropped out. He'd have no future to speak of, or at least nothing that a smart girl like her would find promising. She'd find someone else in short order, most likely.

No, Trevor was stuck in Eden, for now. Trapped in paradise, if you were a total degenerate into female domination. While he'd enjoyed his time up until now, the entire campus had given him a weird vibe since the day he arrived. It was an unusual energy. There was just something off about it, despite all outward appearances of normalcy. Now he understood what the voice in the back of his head had been screaming about this whole time.

Madeline rose on unsteady legs, shaking with pleasure as her rubbery second skin flexed around her. Drool and sweat dripped from her ass, coating Jonah's already messy face as she stood over him. The sultry assistant lifted her arms, her crop pointing in the air as she made her next pronouncement.

"What perfect timing! Nature is calling and my slave lies beneath me, waiting to answer!"

The gray-haired Domina tossed her crop aside. She reached down to the bottom of her suit, this time finding the zipper at her front. Madeline pulled it down and her dripping sex was revealed. She reached under with rubbery, gloved fingers and spread the glossy edges of her suit wide open; making sure her stream would only taint the Dean and not her exquisite latex costume.

"My, my. I wasn't expecting this" Angelica stated. Her gaze shifted from Madeline and Jonah back to Trevor. "You're getting quite the eye opener, aren't you young man? Are you enjoying the show?"

"Professor, I've seen enough. Can I please leave?"

Angelica rolled her eyes. "Fine, we can go. You're not excused yet, though. Not until our conference is over."

She nodded to the door and Trevor made his way there hastily.

"We're off. Have fun Madeline!" Professor Armstrong called over her shoulder.

The rubber vixen was in no condition to converse. She was moaning lightly, still buzzing from abundant anal stimulation as she waited for her steaming water to release. Her voice grew louder as a fountain of hot piss gushed from her folds.

Angelica unlocked the door and exited the swanky office. As Trevor followed her, he could hear the first jets of acrid urine slap all over Jonah's dress shirt and expensive slacks. Madeline's wail of satisfaction was cut off as the large door clicked shut behind them.

Trevor trailed the professor halfway into the empty foyer before being startled one more time. Angelica turned, grabbed him by the arms and pushed him up against the nearest wall. She took him by the wrists and pinned his arms above his head. Trevor was immediately reminded of his lunch with Sarah in the quad. Unlike that occasion, he wasn't so sure he could escape if he wanted to. Angelica was at least his physical equal and possibly more.

Her body pressed into his aggressively. Her full breasts ballooned in her scarlet top as she mashed them into his chest. Her powerful thighs forced his legs apart and held them firm. The professor's perfume washed over him, combined with her own natural scent. It was intoxicating. The more of these close encounters he had with her, the more his will to resist seemed to dwindle.

"Tell me what you're feeling, right now" she demanded, inches from his face.

"Wha-- what?!?"

"You heard me. The sensation you're experiencing. Describe it."

"I uh... I feel light headed."

"And?"

"And kind of giddy."

"What else? Your mind and body are telling you to do something right now. What are they telling you, Trevor?"

He didn't want to say it, especially since he knew it was what she wanted to hear, but he couldn't deny it. Not any longer.

"To yield..." he admitted.

"Mmmhmmm" she purred. "When your mind and body tell you to do something, you should listen. Don't you think?"

"Y-Yes..."

What the hell was happening to him? The harder she pushed, the more he liked it. Trevor's heartbeat was soaring. His temperature was ticking up. Blood was rushing to his penis. He'd never felt this way about assertive women before. Never had any interest in Femdom porn. This wasn't him. Or, at least, it didn't used to be.

"Very good. Now that you've said it out loud, there's no more pretending. This is a good place to start."

"Start what?" he asked breathlessly.

"Your true education. I'm going to make you my special project this semester. Maybe longer. You seem like the type that will need lots of guidance. I'm sure your little Sarah would've whipped you into shape, eventually. But for men like you, I prefer a multi-pronged approach."

And that's when Trevor felt it. Not her impossibly strong thighs, but her third leg, pressing forward. A thick column of flesh bulging through her leather skirt and bearing down against the much smaller lump in his jeans. It should've shocked him, but it didn't. Against all reason, Trevor's desire to surrender only intensified.

"Let's head back to my office" she implored. "We'll start with ten more spankings and go from there."

Angelica released his hands and stalked off. Her boot heels tapped across the floor as she strutted to the hallway.

"Yes, Miss Armstrong" came his reply, though it barely felt like he was in control any longer. Trevor could hardly believe the sincerity in his own voice.

He followed the forceful Domme, intuitively walking behind her from this point on. Eden S&M had its claws in him now. Trevor's journey into sexual servitude had begun.