Fat Shame

Story Info
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of..."
12.5k words
4.61
6.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks to tip from SouthernCross, I've edited this to remove some bothersome errors.

"Come on, man. You owe me one."

"Exactly how do I owe you one?"

Carlos rolled his eyes. "I did it for you, remember? That redhead at Hot Tamamma's you wanted to see if you could score with?"

"That was, like, six months ago," Rob protested. "And she shut me down cold almost as soon as I opened my mouth."

"Sure, but that's not the point," Carlos said. "I was your wingman on that one, I covered as you went in. So now it's your turn to do it for me."

Rob looked over at the table that held the object of his friend's desire. She was Carlos' type, all right. Dyed blonde, a bit heavy on the cosmetics, lips so puffy that it looked like she was having an allergic reaction to her drink, a blouse that she was almost falling out of. Not a woman Rob would pick to make a pass at, though he wouldn't kick her out of bed either. But of course Carlos wasn't asking him to have anything to do with her, he wanted help distracting his target's one-girl entourage. And that was the problem.

Hot girl's backup was a porker.

Not grotesquely obese or anything like that. She wasn't bulging our of her clothes, a leather skirt and off-the-shoulder knit that Rob probably would have thought looked sexy if it were on a smaller girl. Same with the shortish dark red hairstyle, Rob was into that kind of cut on a woman and he enjoyed bold dye jobs. But there was no getting past the fact that under the cute hair and outfit was a body that was several inches shorter than Rob's and yet must outweigh him by fifty-plus pounds.

"No way," Rob said.

Carlos waved his hands in frustration. "I'm not asking you to get in bed with her, man! You just need to talk to her, maybe dance with her once. How can that be so bad?"

"Would you?"

"If I was your wingman on this, yes," Carlos said. "Are you my friend or not?"

Rob sighed. "Hold up, I need another drink."

Fortunately it was Friday and didn't matter if he went over his usual limit tonight. Rob slugged down the Scotch and soda he'd been sipping and headed for the bar, Carlos following and giving a running commentary on how this was a waste of valuable time, it was vital to strike while the iron was ripe and before the fish got off the pot.

Unfortunately service at the bar was fast for a change. Rob had been half-hoping that by the time he got his drink hot girl and fat girl would have left or met their boyfriends or something. No such luck. With Carlos leading the way they headed over to the table.

"Well, hello, ladies," Carlos began. "I hope you don't mind me saying you're looking very fine tonight, which puzzles me."

"Puzzles you?" hot girl asked.

"That beautiful women such as yourselves would not already have attracted admirers. Clearly something is wrong here, so I have decided to make it right," Carlos said. "My name is Carlos, and this piece of work is my friend Rob."

"Hey," Rob contributed, trying to act pleased.

Hot girl turned out to be named Crystal (figures, Rob thought), while friend was Sara. Carlos continued his approach, talking both of them into seats at the table. Rob didn't think the patter was all that special, but Carlos was smooth and some women did seem to find him amusing so who was Rob to criticize? Rob did his part, throwing in comments when appropriate, laughing at Carlos' jokes, and of course directly addressing Sara whenever possible. If Rob was going to have to do this he supposed he ought to do a good job for Carlos' sake.

Sure enough, after a bit Carlos escorted Crystal off to the dance floor, the latter giggling and smirking. Rob suppressed another sigh.

He noticed both his and Sara's glasses were nearly empty. Going to the bar would be a great way of using up some time. "Umm, you want a refill? I'm buying."

She shrugged. "I guess. What are you drinking?"

"Scotch and soda."

"Waste of good Scotch." Sara's eyes twinkled as she said it so he knew she wasn't totally serious.

"Maybe, but who says this place has any good Scotch?" Rob parried.

"They've got Bowmore 12, it's a decent Islay," she said.

"You drink single malts?" Rob was surprised. He'd pegged her as a flavored vodka type.

"Hell yeah. Who wants to drink something that tastes like hard candy?"

Rob shook his head and chuckled. Guess that showed him for judging a book by the cover. "Two shots of Bowmore, coming up."

"No, I can't let you do that," Sara protested. "They're going to super overcharge you in this place. At least let me buy my own."

"No, no, I insist," Rob said. He figured it would partially make up for the fact he was shining her on.

"Well then, I'm getting the next round, and don't argue."

"You got it."

The bar was crowded and this time it took the usual eternity to get the drinks. Rob followed his standard impulse in this situation and automatically doubled the order so that he wouldn't have to return so often. Then the bartender announced the tab and Rob winced, realizing that he didn't usually double-order the good stuff.

He returned to the table carrying four glasses. Sara looked up from her phone and lifted an eyebrow. "Your friend a Scotch guy too? Because I can tell you that Crystal isn't."

"Uh, no, I just figured we'd go two at once. Bar was hella busy."

She smiled. "In that case I definitely owe you half. What's the damage?"

Rob thought about taking her up on the offer. After all, it wasn't as if he was actually trying to impress her. But it simply felt too sleazy. "Nah, don't worry about it."

"Well if you're trying to get me drunk I have to warn you, it's not this easy."

Her eyes twinkled again and Rob grinned in response. "I assure you I'm a total gentleman, my lady." Easy thing to promise in this situation, he added to himself.

Each took a first swig of the smoky whiskey and by chance they sighed with pleasure at the same time. The timing made them look at each other and break out laughing.

Rob liked the fact that she didn't giggle or "tee-hee" like a lot of girls. Sara had a nice, full laugh that showed she was truly amused and not just putting on an act.

They talked as they drank. Even though they'd never met before Sara turned out to be pursuing a grad degree in public administration at the same university where Rob was doing comp sci. They traded anecdotes about professors and student life which kept them going into the second glass of Scotch, but at that point Rob ran out of things to say.

"Uh, I guess Carlos and Crystal are still dancing," he said to fill the pause.

Sara gave him a look. "It is a club, after all."

At this point Rob knew he should ask her to dance. He didn't. "Uh, yeah. So, see any good movies lately?"

"Not really. I don't enjoy most Hollywood stuff these days, it's all CGI and explosions and CGI explosions," she said. "Not to diss your field if that's what you're studying, I mean I think good VFX are really important but too many directors these days seem to think they're the only thing that's important."

"So you like romantic comedies?" he guessed.

She rolled her eyes. "I like good movies. Most rom-coms aren't, though I'll admit there are exceptions. No, I don't mind action, I just want a good script and plot and acting and that sort of thing to go with it. Like, um, Fury Road?"

"I loved that one!" Rob said. "Yeah, I have to agree. It's true there are a lot of film-makers out there that think if they can grab your eyeballs they don't have to worry about your brain."

"Or your heart," Sara added. "If you don't care about the characters you're not going to care how big the fireball that's engulfing them is."

"Damn, I like this one!" Rob thought. "I just wish there wasn't so much of her to like." As he had several drinks in him his own mental wordplay made Rob snort.

"What's funny?"

"Uh, well, there's this joke I like to tell people, but it's kind of stupid," Rob improvised.

"Well now you have to tell me, silly."

Rob started the shaggy-dog story about the identical twin successor hunchbacks of Notre Dame. Sara groaned at the first punchline, then groaned and mock-hit him on the second.

"My god, that was like the longest Dad joke ever," she announced, laughing. "Are all your jokes like that?"

"No, most of them are worse," he offered.

"Okay, I won't ask you to tell another one. What should we talk about to kill time until our friends get back?"

Rob glanced at her. She had a little half-smile on her face, not really happy, not exactly sad. More resigned.

"It's not ... I didn't come over just for that," he said.

She sighed softly. "You don't have to lie to save my feelings, Rob. I've gone out with Crystal enough times to know how it works."

Rob felt guilty, which made him try harder. "No, seriously. I saw you and I thought, umm ..."

"That you think I'm hot? You really want me to believe that?"

"Hey, don't sell yourself short," Rob said. "You're a fine-looking woman."

She gave him a skeptical look. "Okay, what was the first thing you noticed about me that attracted you?"

"Your hair. It's a cute style and I really dig red hair." Rob impressed himself with the answer. It wasn't even a lie, and therefore more convincing.

Sara looked him up and down. "All right, I'll give you a chance to prove it."

Rob blinked. "Prove what?"

"That you think I'm hot," she said. "Come on."

Sara's voice was a little slurred and as she got up from the table she wobbled. It was clear that despite her previous boast, between the Scotch and whatever she'd been drinking earlier she was now definitely under the influence.

She grinned at Rob. "Well, loverboy, you going to follow or not?"

Rob slugged down the last swallow of his Scotch and stood. The brief instability this produced proved to him that he too was feeling the booze he'd consumed.

Sara immediately walked away. At first he assumed she was leading him to the dance floor, but she passed it and the bar by and headed down the long, narrow hall to the restrooms. When they got to the Women's she said, "I'll only be a few. If you're still here when I come out, you're going to have to prove to me that you're serious." She went in.

Rob wondered what exactly was going on. He didn't think he'd ever been in a situation quite like this before.

He considered walking away, fading back into the crowded club. After all, Sara had essentially told him it was okay if he did. But Rob wasn't sure it was truly okay, it felt like leaving without a word would be admitting Sara was right and he was just another liar trying to help a friend put moves on her more attractive companion. Which was an accurate assessment but at the moment it left a bad taste in his mouth, especially considering how nice a person Sara seemed to be. And besides, he was curious to see her next move.

Sara came back out, her small purse now hanging from her shoulder. Seeing Rob was still there a really nice smile spread over her face. She grabbed his hand, pulling him further down the hallway, away from the noise and light of the club.

She ignored the peeling sign on the wall which said "Employees Only" and led him around a corner. Here the hall ended abruptly at a door marked "Utility." With the corner they'd just turned it formed a dim little alcove in which the two of them could stand without being seen by people going to and from the restrooms.

Sara pushed herself against him and kissed his lips. Rob's arms automatically went around her and he returned her kiss, which became wet and passionate very fast. The way her big breasts pushed against his chest through her knit blouse felt more erotic than he expected.

They were both breathing hard when Sara broke away. "How do you feel about oral sex in a semi-public setting?" she murmured into his ear.

"That any guy who turns down a free blowjob is a moron," Rob thought. Aloud, he said, "I love it."

"Here's your chance to prove that." She put her hands on his shoulders and began pressing down firmly.

Confused, Rob let himself be settled down onto his knees on the floor. Sara took one hand off his shoulder and used it to lift her leather skirt up, revealing a plump mound that was clean-shaven except for a puff of hair at the top. Rob realized that during her trip to the bathroom she must have taken off her panties.

Sara laughed softly. "It's not going to eat itself," she said. Rob realized he'd been kneeling there motionless, staring at the naked pussy inches away from his face.

"What the hell, you only live once," Rob thought. Using his hands to spread Sara's thighs a bit further he leaned in and begin licking her slit.

Her taste was faintly earthy, almost as if she'd washed recently. It made Rob drunkenly wonder if this place was fancy enough to have a bidet, but that line of thought didn't last as Sara gave out a low, sexy moan and planted the hand not pulling her skirt up on his head to urge him on. Rob laved his tongue up and down Sara's outer lips, working in saliva and splitting them apart. Finding the nubbin of her clit he circled and teased it, feeling as it swelled and hardened under his kisses and licks.

As Sara gasped and caught at his hair Rob shifted a bit lower and sought her opening. Discovering the entrance he stiffened his tongue and used it like a cock, sliding it a little ways in and out between her labia.

Sara's juices began to flow, warm and meaty on his tastebuds. Rob thrust a few more times then returned to her clit, lapping it faster and harder than before. Sara started to pant, belly shuddering. Her hips thrust forward, her womanhood pressing itself against his mouth. She gasped and a little gush of fluid spattered over Rob's lips and chin.

Rob backed off. Most girls he'd eaten took a lot longer to reach orgasm, but he knew that afterward she'd probably be really sensitive and probably want a chance to catch her breath.

Sara sighed and glanced down to see Rob looking up at her. Once again Rob decided that she had a really great smile.

"Okay, you pass," she said. "I was wrong, looks like you really do think I'm hot."

He grinned back. "Does that mean I get to pick out how you apologize?"

Her eyes twinkled. "Maybe."

His apartment was a lot closer so he was the one who called the Uber. Even though the trip was short it gave Rob time to wonder if he was doing the right thing. It was true Sara was hotter than most fat chicks, but she still wasn't his type. Even if it was only a one-night stand he could do better, had done better in the past. It was just things had moved faster than he could think it through.

In the middle of Rob's brooding Sara casually laid a hand on his thigh and began to stroke it. They'd kissed some more while waiting for the car to arrive but had agreed that they didn't want to give the driver a show, but apparently she'd decided that this was subtle enough to stay under the radar. Rob's erection returned to full power, putting an end to his train of thought.

Rob dropped his keys trying to open the door to his place, reminding him that he wasn't all that sober. Normally he'd try to hydrate and maybe take a couple ibuprofen at this point. But as soon as the door was closed Sara looked at him and winked. Suddenly she was in his arms again and they were kissing more passionately than ever.

They undressed each other on the way to his bedroom. When her purse fell off her shoulder and spilled open Sara paid no attention, being completely focused on unbuckling Rob's belt. The last scraps of clothing dropped to the floor right in front of Rob's bed.

Sara stood nude in front of him. The only light came from his bathroom, and it cast deep shadow over the mounds and curves of her, making her look like a figure out of an old oil painting. Her uncovered breasts hung heavy but didn't droop very much, and her waist was thick but still narrower than her bust and wide hips. Rob saw for himself what the other guys meant when they described a woman who was shaped like a stand-up bass.

Sara laughed. "Not a talker, hmm? That's okay, I already know you can do better things with your mouth."

She pushed him gently so that he sat back on the edge of the bed. Rob laid back and reached for the nightstand, opening the drawer and scrabbling at the contents until he felt a foil-wrapped square, then sat back up.

Sara saw the condom package and plucked it out of her hand. Opening it, she went to her knees and put the latex ring between her lips, looking at him the whole while.

"Oh, fuck," Rob groaned. His erection got even harder, something he hadn't known was possible.

Sara lowered her face toward his upright shaft, using her lips and tongue to roll the rubber down over Rob's dick. Rob found his breath coming hard. It did not get any slower as Sara completed her task and began to give him a slow and extremely sensuous blowjob. Rob couldn't remember ever receiving better head. Even through the latex the inside of Sara's mouth felt like a fever-hot velvet glove wrapped around his cock.

It wasn't very long before Rob felt the spasms that heralded an oncoming orgasm. Apparently Sara detected them as well because she pulled away and gave his balls a careful squeeze instead. "Uh uh, not yet," she murmured.

When it was clear that Rob wasn't going to unleash right then, Sara gave his dick a few more long, slow licks before climbing up on the bed with him. Rob scooted back, but before he got any further Sara's hands were on his thighs, keeping him in place. She climbed atop him, swinging one leg over his hips to sit on his pelvis. His erection was trapped between them, smothered by the warm flesh of her lower belly.

Sara draped herself over him and bent forward. They kissed again, this time with Sara taking the initiative by thrusting her wet pointed tongue between his lips, making him take it into himself. Rob's arms roved over her sides and back, her full bottom and the flattened-out sides of her large breasts. Caressing the smooth skin, feeling the curves and folds of her.

Planting a hand on Rob's chest Sara pushed herself back upright. Keeping her thighs and groin pressed against him she slid up his body, grinding her moist womanhood over his trapped dick. When it sprang free behind her Sara reached back and pressed it forward so that it nuzzled the plump lips and pressed against her gate. With a moan she settled back onto it, releasing her grip once his head and passed into the entrance.

Her interior was already wet and hot. Rob's dick sank steadily deeper as she rocked back, taking the full length of him inside her. Sara moaned again when his cock bottomed out, her pelvis pressed to his and the tip of his pole pressing against a rubbery obstruction.

She rode him slowly, hips rising and falling in a steady rhythm, her hands on his chest pressing him down on the bed. Rob reached up and cradled the heavy hanging breasts, feeling the heft and bounce of them. Her nipples were stiff, she licked her lips as he tugged and played with them.

Rob had imagined that the mass of her would bother him or be uncomfortable but it wasn't like that. Instead it made her motions feel strong, relentless, powerful. He'd let women take the initiative before, but this felt different, more profound.

He liked the feeling. A lot. Rob felt his breath growing faster again. "I'm almost there," he gasped.

She gazed down at him, heavy-lidded. "I'm close," she panted. "Can you hold out a little longer?"

Rob groaned. "I'll try."

Sara's motions got faster and harder as she drove herself toward climax. Rob squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples harder, urging her on while at the same time trying to keep himself from cumming too soon.

It was too much. Rob grunted as he felt his balls tighten and his meat twitch. "Can't stop!" he blurted as hot semen rushed forward out of his overwhelmed cock.