Fat Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara slapped her hips down a couple more times then gave out a breathy sob and reached her own climax, which was obvious to Rob from the way her pussy clenched down tight on his spurting manhood. He gasped again at the sensation.

Sara leaned forward and spread herself over Rob's torso once more, though this time his dick was embedded deep in her kitty. In fact he was still cumming, his cock pumping out more of the contents of his balls into the rubber as if it wanted nothing more than to burst the silly thing and present its tribute to her womanhood directly. Sara trembled in the aftermath, her face was buried in the nook between his shoulder and neck. Her whole weight settled onto Rob's body, covering him and pressing him deep into the mattress. Rob breathed out a sigh of sheer contentment.

Rob had no idea how long they lay there like that. His mind was in a kind of daze, under the influence of alcohol but also drugged by the smell and warmth and feel of the woman atop him. Eventually it was Sara who moved, pushing herself off. She sat on the side of the bed, then padded off in the direction of his lit bathroom. Rob turned his head and watched her nude backside retreat until she closed the door, leaving him in darkness.

He sighed once more. Rob knew he ought to get up, take off the condom, maybe pick his clothes up off the floor. He was tired and still pretty drunk, though, and it seemed much easier to just lie there until Sara finished and came back, so he closed his eyes.

[]

Daylight woke Rob. He groaned and sat up, smacking his dry lips and wondering why he hadn't kept his boxers on when he got into bed. At that point he remembered what he'd been doing when he got in bed.

Rob stumbled to the bathroom. He felt crappy and he had a headache, but at least his stomach seemed okay which was a sight better than many hangovers he'd had.

Sara was nowhere to be seen. Nor were her clothes. She must have left him sleeping and let herself out. Well, probably for the best, Rob thought. It avoided any awkwardness like her asking if they would be seeing each other again.

That thought brought back his experience with Sara, and suddenly he wished that she had stuck around till morning as it would have given him a chance at a repeat. She might be fat but Sara was one of the best lays he'd ever had.

Rob shook his head and chuckled at himself. Hell, maybe he'd become a chubby-chaser at this rate.

After getting cleaned up Rob made himself toast (no sense risking anything heavier, even if his stomach was behaving itself for now) and popped some ibruprofen. He wondered what had happened with Carlos, if he'd gotten lucky with what's-her-name. Crystal.

Rob chuckled again. If Carlos hadn't, Rob definitely ended up with the better part of the deal.

He wouldn't tell Carlos that, though. Rob wasn't a chubby-chaser, and didn't want that sort of reputation no matter how good the sex had been. Big wasn't his thing, just not what he wanted in a woman.

But that brought back his time in the bar talking with Sara, and how fun and interesting she'd been. It wasn't just that she'd been good (okay, great) in bed. They'd had a lot in common. It was really too bad about her weight, in many ways she was the just kind of woman Rob wished he could meet and never did.

His stomach was still okay and his headache starting to improve. Rob went to the living room and started picking up the clothes he'd taken off the night before. Near the front door he unexpectedly found an eyeglass case. He opened it and found both a pair of glasses, and inscribed on the frame the name of the owner. They were Sara's.

Rob remembered how her purse had spilled open when she'd dropped it. In the darkness she must have missed this when she was getting dressed.

Rob didn't wear glasses, but he knew from friends how expensive they could be. He definitely needed to return these to her.

Luckily Sara's last name wasn't all that common and he easily found her on social media. Seeing her smiling face in the photos posted there, Rob found himself smiling back.

She didn't list her address or phone number but there were pics showing where she worked part-time, a local bakery. Rob had never been but he'd heard about the place. It would be easy enough to hop over there to return her glasses. She'd be grateful, and then ...

Rob snorted. Dang, now he was fantasizing about sex with fat girls. And it wasn't as if Sara would owe him anything for returning her glasses.

Though after all, she had been the aggressive one last night. Rob remembered how she'd dragged him around the corner at the club and made him go down on her, how incredibly risky but hot that had felt. Maybe Sara was the sort of person who engaged in casual sex all the time. You heard about women like that, but Rob had never met one and had pretty much assumed it was all wishful fantasy on the part of horny males. Maybe Sara would be up for having another session of wild no-strings passion with him.

Rob shook his head firmly. God, you'd think that after getting his balls drained last night he wouldn't have sex on the brain like this. He needed to put away the idea of having any kind of relationship with Sara, sexual or not. It just wouldn't work out.

Still, he didn't have anything else to do this afternoon. He might as well drop by the bakery to return her glasses.

[]

There were two girls behind the counter when Rob came through the door. Reflex made him check them out, but one looked high school age (even at eighteen she'll think he's too old, while he'd get bored quickly talking with her) and the other had the sort of piercings that always made Rob think "ouch" and stare if he wasn't careful.

Piercings was taking a customer's order so Rob walked up to the high schooler, who was ignoring him. He asked if Sara was working today.

"She's in back," came the response without looking away from her phone.

When no action or further conversation followed, Rob asked if she'd ask Sara to come out front.

Rolled eyes. "I guess." The girl walked to the swinging half-door behind the counter. "Hey Sara, some guy is out here for you!"

A minute later Sara came out. She was wearing a white baker's smock and a blue paper puffy hat and was wiping her hands on a paper towel. "Instead of just shouting 'some guy' why can't you ask who it is and what they want, Olivia?"

Olivia was already back to checking her phone. "Whatever."

"Hi," Rob said.

Sara blinked. "Rob? What ... how did you know I work here?"

"I looked you up. I'm not stalking you, I promise," he hastily added as she started to frown. He dug in his pocket and brought out the glasses case. "You left this."

"Oh! God, I wondered where that had gone." She took it from him. "It's nice of you to get it back to me."

"I have friends who wear glasses, I figured you probably needed them."

Sara shrugged but smiled. "I really only wear them in the morning before I put my contacts in, assuming I remembered to take them out the night before. But I'd still hate to lose these, it's a bitch getting a new pair. Thanks."

He stood there, a little tongue-tied, wondering what to say next. The easiest option was clearly, "Goodbye, maybe well see each other around," but it didn't want to come out.

Instead what he said was, "Uh, about last night ..." before he could stop his mouth from moving.

Sara cleared her throat. "Hey, El, I'm taking my break, okay?"

Piercings was ringing up the customer. "Sure, Sara."

Sara walked Rob to the tables by the window, choosing the one furthest from the counter.

"I hope you didn't get the wrong idea last night," she said in a low voice. "I was drunk and I got a little, umm, impulsive. I'm not really the kind of person who does that sort of thing with a total stranger. When I sobered up I felt really embarrassed, and when I saw you here ..."

"Hey, I totally understand," Rob said. "I respect where you're coming from, but you seriously do not need to apologize to me!"

He grinned and wriggled his eyebrows to show he was making fun of himself, and she smiled. "Okay, I admit I don't exactly regret it. I guess what I want to say is that it was fun but I'm not interested in having in becoming fuck-buddies or friends with benefits or whatever you want to call it. So I hope that's not why you're here."

The fact that in the back of his mind Rob had been hoping exactly that made him feel defensive. "No, not at all. I just wanted to return your glasses."

Again he had the chance to say goodbye and leave, and again something wouldn't let him. Leaving it like this felt wrong. "I mean, it's not as if I was hoping you'd take advantage of me again. I'm not that kind of guy, either," he quipped.

Sara gave him a look. "Remind me why you came over to see me in the club."

"Your hair. I really like your hair," Rob responded quickly. Thank god he hadn't been too blasted to remember what he'd said. "And, uh, your smile."

A smile started to creep over her wide lips. "My smile? I don't recall smiling at you."

"You didn't, but you smiled at something and I saw it and thought, man, I'd like her to smile at me like that."

Rob felt a little shocked at how smooth he was being. He was never this good when he tried to pick up girls. Of course, the fact it was true about Sara, even if only retroactively, didn't hurt. He did like her smile, and he really did like it when she smiled at him. Like now.

"Okay, you've got my attention," she said. "Now what?"

"Uh, you like good movies, right?" Rob said, thinking fast. "The rep theater near the uni is showing the original Jurassic Park, have you ever seen it on a big screen?"

"No, I haven't. Are you asking me out?"

Rob pulled up short, but only for a second. "Uh, yeah? I mean, if that's okay."

Her smile got broader. "What night?"

"Thursday? I, uh, don't know the times off the top of my head."

"Tell me your number and I'll text you, then we'll have each other's number. You can tell me when you find out."

They exchanged information. "You want a coffee or something? I've got another ten minutes on my break," Sara offered. "Then it's back to icing the cupcakes."

"Uh, no, I better get going," Rob said. "I really did just drop by to give you your glasses."

She laughed. "Still sticking to that story, are you? See you Thursday."

"Uh, yeah, see you then."

Rob got up and walked out of the bakery. "What the hell did I just get myself into?" he asked himself.

[]

Sara was a great person to watch a movie with. She was right on time, offered to split a popcorn with him, chatted knowledgeably about Spielberg's career before the film started, and stayed quiet and intent during the film.

Afterward they went to a nearby coffee shop and talked about the film and how well it stood up after all these years. Rob had fun, and found himself forgetting that he'd been dreading this the whole week.

Because he had been dreading it, ever since he'd somehow managed to (almost inadvertently) ask Sara out. It was one thing to have a quick booty call with a fat girl, Rob had convinced himself that was just taking advantage of a golden opportunity. But asking her out on a date implied that he saw her as dating material, and he had too much pride for that.

But ... he was having fun. Sara was nice to be around. She was smart, shared many of his interests, had a wicked sense of humor. If it was just a matter hanging with a friend who happened to be female rather than a date Rob would have been perfectly happy.

Then Sara leaned forward to make a point, and the blouse she wore opened just enough to give him a nice view of her cleavage. Rob's cock jumped, making him realize that he wouldn't actually be "perfectly" happy if Sara was merely a friend.

"Uh oh, getting late and I've got an early class tomorrow," Sara said. "This was a lot of fun, I'm glad we did it."

"I am too,"Rob said sincerely. "Uh, can I take you home?"

She lifted an eyebrow. "Not on the first date. Despite, umm, past evidence."

"Well, what are you doing Saturday?" Rob found himself saying.

She laughed. "You're a fast mover, Romeo. Sorry, I have plans. You want to do something again next Thursday?"

Rob knew the theater was still showing Jurassic Park then. "Do you bowl?"

She looked skeptical. "I've done it with friends. It was an okay thing for a big group, but I don't know how much fun it would be for just the two of us."

"Uh, how do you feel about Thai food then?"

"Dinner date? Sure, that would be lovely," Sara said. "I should be available by seven again, you'll make reservations?"

It was only when Rob was waving goodby to Sara as her Uber pulled away that he realized he'd just made a second date with a fat girl.

[]

Thai food with Sara was a blast. She liked spicy stuff and was good with chopsticks, they shared dishes and had more different things than if they'd ordered separately. Sara insisted on picking up the check, reminding him that he'd paid for the drinks at the club. Rob then said he owed her one, and she suggested dinner next week at a really good family-run Italian place she knew about. He said yes.

After Italian that week they went out again the next, this time on Friday for another film. A new opening at a multiplex, there was a lot of buzz from fans about the movie and Rob thought it might be interesting. Over coffee afterward they both agreed the director was a poor choice for the sort of picture it was and the star was miscast in the role.

"When can I see you again?" Rob asked as their conversation wound down.

She winked at him. "How about later tonight?"

He must have looked confused because she laughed. "Your place is still closer. Call an Uber for us."

Rob had a hard time keeping his hands off her in the car this time, but since they'd agreed to be good he had to satisfy himself by sitting with his thigh pressed up against hers and an arm around her torso so he could furtively squeeze her breast. He had to shift positions several times because his erection kept getting bound up in his boxers.

Sara realized what was happening and smothered laughter. "Tell Mr. Happy to be patient, good things are coming his way soon enough," she whispered.

Even though he hadn't had a drop of alcohol he dropped his keys again as he tried to unlock his front door. He took a deep breath and forced himself to calm down, he didn't want to climb all over Sara like some sex fiend as soon as they were inside.

She excused herself to his bathroom once they got in, which gave Rob a little extra time to control himself. As soon as she walked back out though he couldn't help taking her in his arms and kissing her. Her mouth was just as sweet and hot as he'd remembered.

Unwilling to stop long enough to change rooms or undress they sank down onto his couch and made out. The bra she wore was loose enough that he could sneak a hand in and cup a lush tit. She didn't object when he reached around and unhooked it entirely, allowing him free play with her soft, opulent bosom. After a while Rob got under her skirt and found out for the first time what sort of panties Sara wore, sexy black lace hipsters. Or maybe they were just what she'd worn for him.

They were both running hot, and Sara said, "You keep your condoms in the bedroom?"

"Yeah. Want me to go get one?"

She gave a soft laugh. "We'll both go, this couch would cramp my style."

They kissed once more and got up, Rob leading her by the hand. In the bedroom he opened the drawer and got out a rubber. "Uh, you want to put it on again?"

"Would you like that?" she purred.

"Yes, please," Rob breathed.

Sara slowly, teasingly undressed, carefully folding her clothes and putting them on a chair this time. Rob tried to suppress his impatience, but a little groan escaped anyway. She plucked the package out of his hand and crawled onto the bed, turning over so that she was on her back. Only then did she tear open the foil and bring out the rubber.

"All right, lover. I'll put it on for you like last time, but in exchange you're going to get me wet and ready like you did last time," she said.

Sara parted her thighs, revealing her mostly-shaved honeypot. Rob quickly undressed, dropping his clothes to the floor, and got onto the bed with her. When he moved to plant his face however she tapped at him with her hand, indicating that he should swing his legs around. Rob realized that she wanted them to sixty-nine and happily complied.

He got a better look at Sara's pussy this time. It was plump and meaty but the lips were easy to separate, revealing her delicate pink interior. Her clit was hidden in the folds initially but with just a little coaxing stood out proud, and Sara's moans around his cock attested that it was clearly very sensitive. She lubricated easily and copiously too.

Rob licked and gently nipped at her snatch, bringing in fingers to spread her labia and rub at her clitty as he probed with his tongue. It did not take too long before Sara shuddered and climaxed, accompanied by a little gush of her honey over his face. He stopped, and she spat out his dick long enough to say, "More, keep going."

He dove back into her pussy, which was now drenched and soggy. The scent of her was stronger now but not unpleasant, and her juices tasted tangy. Having a better idea of the things Sara liked Rob redoubled his efforts. A second orgasm followed.

Rob was pleased. He didn't exactly love eating pussy, but he liked to bring his partner to her peak and with some girls munching the carpet was the best way to get it to happen. While that wasn't the case with Sara, he also found it exciting that he could give her multiple orgasms this way. He knew it was silly to "keep score" like that, and probably it was some stupid sexist part of his brain that assumed it was manly to cause a woman's climax. Luckily Sara didn't seem to be worried about his motives.

Meanwhile Sara had been working on his tool with her mouth. Her position made things more difficult for her than his role was for him, she had to lift her head up to get more of it inside. Despite the handicap Rob thought she was doing a great job.

After Sara's second climax however he realized he was going to have to do something about the cups of coffee and the large soda he'd drank earlier. He felt a little embarrassed explaining this to Sara, but she was merely amused.

"Hey, go do what you need to do. I'm not going anywhere."

Rob got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom, ripping off the condom. Despite the pressure in his bladder his erection wouldn't let him piss. In fact his dick was so hard he couldn't even get it to point down toward the bowl. He let out a frustrated whine, sat on the john and tilted his body forward to get the right angle, and tried to relax. It took forever before urine started to flow, and still longer before his cock shrank a bit and he could really empty.

A hesitant knock on the door. "Are you okay?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, it's just taking a while," Rob said, more embarrassed than ever. "Uh, when a guy is hard it can be really difficult to, uh, you know. Let loose."

"Actually I didn't know that," Sara said through the door. "Not something they covered in sex ed."

Finishing, Rob stood and opened the door. Sara was standing there naked. Her eyes fell to his crotch, where his dick was still more than half-erect.

"Guess you can blame me for the problem," she said with a smile.

"I tore the condom taking it off," he said sheepishly.

"I'll get you a new one," she said.

Sara turned around and got onto his bed, crawling on hands and knees to the nightstand on the far side where Rob kept the rubbers. The light from the bathroom behind Rob shone past him onto her rear. The position flaunted her magnificent ass and hips in a way Rob hadn't seen before, and despite her size there was enough space between her legs that her slit was displayed as well. His breath caught and his cock instantly went back to full mast.