Fat Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay right there," he said. Getting onto the bed behind Sara he shuffled forward on his knees, reaching out to lay hands on her tempting rear. He stroked and groped the smooth soft flesh of her butt and hips, then moved further forward so that his pelvis bumped up against her cushiony bottom.

"Here," Sara breathed, handing him a condom over her shoulder. He took it and quickly put it on, eager to get started. A moment later the head of his cock was nudging against her wet lower lips, sawing between them as it sought the opening.

Sara lowered herself to her elbows and spread her legs a little more. Rob grabbed his erection and fitted it to her portal, releasing it once he was partway inside. With one push half his cock sank into her hot, wet channel. A second thrust put him inside Sara to his balls.

He screwed her slowly at first, savoring the sensations, his hands roving over her bottom and lower back. Rob loved the way his fingers sank into her springy flesh, the softness and fullness of her body. Her interior rippled and clenched at his pole, a perfect fit.

He leaned forward and let his chest rest against Sara's broad back, reaching under her to play with her dangling breasts. He rocked against her, unable to make any hard thrusts in this position but still enjoying the feeling of her vagina caressing his manhood. Rob nuzzled at Sara's neck, kissing the warm skin of her nape.

Straightening back up and grabbing Sara's hips Rob began to bang her harder, pelvis slapping against her fleshy rear to make it shudder and bounce. Sara matched his movements, thrusting her rear back at him, wordlessly egging him on. Their intercourse picked up speed and soon Rob was pounding into her pussy as fast as he could. Their powerful fucking began forcing grunts and groans from both of them, which with the sound of heated flesh slapping together created the soundtrack for their union.

"I can't hold back much longer," Rob gasped.

"Go ahead, I'm almost there!"

Without stopping his thrusts Rob started to cum, his first squirt of semen accompanied by his half-strangled gasp. As he emptied himself, Sara wailed and her pussy clamped down on Rob's spurting dick. Rob's rhythm broke and he finished with a few more shaky, irregular heaves as his body tried to push every last drop of seed into his mate.

Sara sagged down onto the bed. Rob followed to lie atop her, cock still embedded in her cunny. He clung to her, breathing hard as his dick slowly softened and retracted. Even after he'd slid out of her pussy he stayed there, again nuzzling her neck, kissing her sweat-damp nape.

"I need to use the bathroom," Sara whispered after a bit.

Rob kissed her neck one last time and rolled off. Sara turned on her side so they were facing each other. He looked at her flushed face, her still-peaked nipples, her shadowed curves.

"Stay the night Please?" he said.

Sara smiled. "All right."

[]

Rob woke sometime before dawn. With the light off in the bathroom it was very dark and Sara was mostly a silhouette next to him in the bed. But he could feel the warmth of her, and her soft breathing as she slept.

Sara slept on her side and was facing away from him at the moment. He reached out and laid a hand on her hip, gently tracing the curve down to her thigh, then back up over her rounded buttock. Memories of their recent sex made him turn on his own side and spoon, pressing his body against hers. His cock hardened almost immediately.

Rob reached back and scrabbled in the open drawer of his nightstand until he came up with another condom. There weren't many left, he decided he'd better buy some soon.

As he was opening the package it struck him that he needed more condoms because he intended to have sex as often as he could with Sara. A fat girl. Not his type. He was becoming a chubby chaser.

He mentally shrugged. She was willing, and he couldn't deny it was fun. He pushed the whole problem out of his mind and took Sara into his arms.

She woke as he kissed her neck and back. "Mmmmm. Looks like someone didn't get enough last night," she murmured.

He shifted himself up so he could whisper in her ear. "Is it okay?"

She laughed softly. "Let me see. Do I want to have more sex with a cute guy who gives me orgasms? Why yes, yes I do."

He licked her ear, making her giggle. Sara turned her head and they kissed, though the position was a little awkward. Rob slid an arm between her and the mattress and began stroking her tits. His other hand traveled down her rounded belly to find her kitty.

Sara moaned and ground her bottom against his hard shaft while he teased and rubbed her breasts and slit. Once she was wet he stopped playing with her pussy, bringing the hand back to maneuver his cock between her legs. Finding her honeypot he pushed at the entrance, trying to get his dick into her.

She got wetter as Rob's cock slid over her labia and prodded at her gate. He got the head inside and gradually worked it deeper with short, grinding thrusts. It took time before he was fully embedded in her, but by that time she was fully lubricated and he could slide in and out easily.

They fucked at a steady, unhurried pace, sometimes slow, sometimes a bit faster. Rob alternated positions, at times pressing his whole body up against Sara's, his chest to her back so that he could savor her softness. Then he would shift back so that only the front of his thighs and groin touched her, his hands on her hips or shoulders, allowing him to pump her with the full length of his dick.

Rob had both hands on her breasts and was tweaking her nipples when Sara began breathing harder. Knowing what this meant he pulled on her tits and began screwing her with more vigor, and soon she gasped and spent on his cock, her warm honey spreading over his privates. He pulled his hands back to her hips and slammed into her a few more times before unleashing his seed with a groan.

Putting himself against Sara's broad back and wrapping an arm around her, Rob drifted off to sleep.

[]

There was a smell of something cooking, which was unusual in his place since Rob's own culinary skills were pretty much limited to making toast or instant ramen. Rob opened his eyes and saw that it was broad daylight and he was alone in bed.

He stumbled into the bathroom and did his usual morning rituals. Coming back out he saw that Sara's clothes were still neatly folded on the chair. Rob's dick stirred at the thought of her padding around his kitchenette naked.

Rob took the time to put on boxers anyway before leaving his bedroom, since he couldn't remember if he'd left the curtains open or not. When he walked out he saw that Sara wasn't actually nude, rather she'd put on some of his clothes.

Sara wore an old t-shirt advertising a video game, which clung to her body like a sheath outlining her voluptuous charms and fell just far enough in front to cover her kitty. Gazing at her Rob saw that the faces of the two characters in the game were pushed out by Sara's breasts into 3-D, and realized for the first time that the designers had probably intended exactly that effect.

Since the tee rode up in back and left the lower part of her butt exposed, Sara had thrown one of Rob's long-sleeved dress shirts over the top sort of like a tailed vest. The way this odd combo framed her front and left her legs bare looked really sexy to Rob.

"Hey, sleepy," Sara said. "I made coffee, you take it black, right?"

"Yeah," Rob said, trying to stop staring. "Uh, what's that I smell?"

"Breakfast. You clear the table, I didn't want to move stuff in case you couldn't find it."

Rob collected a pile of opened and unopened mail, stuff from his classes, his laptop, some open snack food bags, several chargers, and miscellaneous other stuff and dumped it all on the couch. Dirty dishes (some of which had been hidden other the other items) went into the sink.

"Can I help with anything?" he asked.

"Already done," Sara said over her shoulder as she stood at the tiny stove. "Sit."

She served up something onto two plates, bringing them and two cups of coffee to the table.

"Grilled PB&J," Sara said. "Best I could do, you don't have eggs, flour, or milk. I guess I'm lucky you had bread and butter."

It was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich all right, but it had been fried golden on both sides causing the peanut butter to melt into a warm gooey filling. Rob hadn't realized this was a thing, but it was definitely delicious.

"You should really buy some actual food, you know," Sara was saying. "I know you're a bachelor, but eggs are really versatile and easy. And then you'll have something to offer your overnight guests. Aside from your own wonderful self, that is."

Rob laughed. "Yeah, but what happens when they go bad and my guest opens the refrigerator to the stench of rotten eggs?"

"They last longer than you'd expect, and like I said they're versatile," Sara answered. "I always keep a dozen around. But then, I also stock milk and flour and even vegetables."

"Maybe we should go to your place next time, then," Rob said.

Sara smiled at him over her coffee cup. "Maybe we will."

Rob looked down and busied himself with his sandwich. He hadn't meant to imply they were a couple now. They weren't, it wasn't like that.

Sara finished and stood up. "You'll have to do dishes, I need to head for work."

Rob swallowed his disappointment along with his next bite. He'd been hoping for another round with Sara before she left. "Uh, okay. Thanks for the breakfast, it's great."

She leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "Thanks for the evening, it was great too."

[]

Rob kept seeing Sara. In fact, it went from once a week to several times a week to nearly every day, sometimes more than once a day.

Their times together didn't always end in sex, of course. Sometimes they'd just hang out, which was also good. Sara was a lot of fun to be around, in a lot of different ways. She was smart, too, introducing Rob to things he hadn't noticed before, like film music. He'd never really paid attention to this before she started showing him how it could totally change a scene. But she wasn't some snooty intellectual, she also enjoyed drinking beer and playing videogames with Rob on his couch. It was like having a cool new friend who also happened to be great in bed.

Rob was working on an assignment at home when his phone buzzed. It was a text from Carlos.

-Hey dude haven't seen you around what's happening?

=Nothing just busy lately, Rob sent.

-Working hard you need to get out more

Rob smiled. =Doing okay how about you?

-Same as always. Want to go out Saturday?

Rob was going to be seeing Sara. = Can't busy

-Hot date?

=No just busy

-Dude you are missing out. Come with me we'll get you laid.

Rob laughed. If only Carlos knew.

=Maybe sometime else. Speak of laid how did it go with Crystal?

-Who?

=Crystal. Blonde at club, we sat at her table.

-Oh right. Danced with her a lot, thought I was getting somewhere then this guy she knew shows up and she talks to him and ignores me. After a while I gave up. Looked for you but you're gone. Where you go?

=Got bored waiting and left, Rob lied.

-Sorry about sticking you with her friend

=No biggie. You'd do same for me

-I owe you one for taking the hit

No, not really, Rob thought. But he didn't try to correct Carlos.

[]

One time Sara asked if he'd like to go to a music recital at their university. The recital itself was okay, but some of her friends were there and afterward they started in on him the way women sometimes do.

"So, you're Sara's new boyfriend."

"Uh, we're friends, yeah."

"It's great to see Sara going out again, her last boyfriend was a real jerk."

"God, Karen, you know better than to bring up old boyfriends around the new one."

"Hey, I said he was a jerk."

"So you're doing computer science here. Are you a math guy?"

"No, he looks more like an artist. Graphics, right?"

Rob explained that he was currently studying networks and distributed computing, trying to keep his explanations brief.

"Is that something you can make a lot of money doing?"

Sara broke in. "Oh jeez, Amy, what sort of question is that?"

"Hey, it's something worth thinking about for the long term," Amy replied.

Rob had been feeling nervous up to this point, now he started to physically sweat and felt nauseated.

"Okay, that's enough, stop harassing Rob," Sara said. "I hereby declare there will be no more personal questions the rest of the night."

"Oh, you're no fun!" one giggled.

After that night Rob made sure to avoid any occasions when it wouldn't be just him and Sara. He didn't need people thinking they were together, not in that way.

[]

Sara had a roommate, but Becky was a medical student who was hardly ever around and when she did come home tended to go straight to her bedroom and shut the door. This was fine as far as Rob was concerned as it meant he rarely had to interact with her.

Rob and Sara were in her bed after a night out. They'd shared a bottle of cheap wine with dinner, enough to make them tipsy but not really drunk. As was often the case this made them impatient, they'd made out briefly outside the front door then headed right to her room where they'd undressed each other and fallen into bed.

Rob kissed her lips, her neck, her shoulders, down to her breasts, lingering there for a while before continuing to kiss his way down over her curvaceous belly to her inner thighs and kitty. He began to eat her, something he loved to do since Sara so clearly enjoyed it. In fact while he used to consider giving head an important but boring chore he needed to perform, Rob now looked forward to spending time with his face planted between Sara's thick thighs, inhaling her scent and licking up her honey.

After bringing Sara to a climax Rob reversed course, kissing his way back up her torso to her lips again. He was already hard and ready, and they'd recently agreed there was no need for a condom since Sara had an IUD and neither was having sex with anyone else.

As they kissed the end of Rob's dick jounced and slipped along Sara's slit, seeking entrance. She lifted her knees, tilting her hips and presenting her opening to his malehood. His cock head found the spot; he pushed, adjusted his stance slightly, and plunged inside. Both sighed as he entered.

Rob pushed his torso up with his arms and began to thrust, sinking his pole into Sara's clasping pussy. He watched her face as he serviced her, looking for the now-familiar signs of her pleasure. First the parted lips and heavy lids, then the tightening of her features as her pleasure built, lastly the sudden opening of her eyes and her gazing into his own as she let out the sighs and moans that signaled her climax.

Sara's heels dug into his calves and her hands clenched his arms as she came. When she finished Rob lowered himself onto her, his body pressing hers to the bed, her ample breasts flattening against his chest. She wrapped her legs around him, trapping him between her thighs. Rob continued to thrust, short lunges now that drove his cock deep into her flexing channel. It was hot and slick and tight, and soon Rob shuddered and his buried prick began pumping his seed into her womb, unleashing the contents of his balls into her as she cooed and stroked him with her hands and arms and thighs.

When it was over he stayed there, held comfortably tight in Sara's limbs, cradled and cushioned by her lush body.

Rob felt a strong impulse to tell Sara he loved her. He forced it back down, just like he'd done the other times it had happened.

He'd been getting the urge a lot lately. Sometimes even when they weren't in bed together.

[]

"So, what's her name?"

"Huh?" Rob was on break with Derek, one of the other warehouse guys at Rob's part-time job. Derek was cool, he and Rob hung out together after work at times.

"The new girlfriend. What's her name?" Derek said.

Rob felt uncomfortable. "Who says I have a new girlfriend?"

Derek chuckled. "Man, you've been walking around here like you're dancing on air for the past couple weeks, laughing and smiling and shit. I know you didn't win the lottery because you wouldn't still be working here if you had, so stands to reason it's a woman."

"Well, you're wrong," Rob said. "I'm just in a good mood lately."

"Shit, then I need some of whatever it is you been smoking," Derek said cheerfully. "I sure wish I could be in a good mood like that, working in this place. Speaking of which, we better get back before some computer decides our production level has fallen below standards."

Later Rob thought about what Derek had said. It was true, he had been acting different recently. Happier, more positive, more alive. More likely to be friendly to strangers, even. It was also obvious that it was due to Sara because he felt it most strongly when he was around her or thinking about being around her, and got a bit depressed when she was busy and didn't have time for him.

It was ridiculous thinking it was because he cared about her, though. Not that he didn't care about her as a person and a friend, obviously, it just didn't go any further than that. They weren't really compatible over the long term.

No, Rob told himself, probably the change was because he was getting his rocks off on a regular basis. Sure, that must be the reason.

[]

"Rob, We need to talk."

"I thought that's what we were doing."

Sara sighed. "Look, this is hard enough for me, so be serious, okay?"

"Okay," Rob said.

There was a little pause. Then: "Why don't you want to be seen with me?"

"What? That's silly, we go out all the time," Rob said.

"Yeah, we go out, but only the two of us," Sara said. "Any time my friends will be there you come up with some excuse not to go."

"No, no, that's ... I just have things I need to do sometimes for my work or school, just like you do."

Sara shook her head. "Every single time? And you never have a problem going out if you know it's just us. But if it were only that I could think it's my friends, I know they kind of scared you with the interrogation that one time. But it's your friends too."

Rob's jitters about this grew. "What do you mean, my friends? What's wrong with them?"

"I don't know, because I've never met any of them," Sara said quietly. "Not once, not since the first night I met you when you were with that guy Carlos. I know you have friends because you talk about them, but somehow we never see any of them."

"Uh, I haven't really been seeing them. But it's because I'm spending my time with you!" Rob said.

"Rob, you're not a loner, I know that. It can't be just us and no one else, not forever," Sara said. "I have to assume you don't want your friends to know about me."

Rob opened his mouth to answer, but nothing came out. It was true, but he didn't want to admit it to Sara.

Sara nodded as if he'd confirmed something. "Look, it's been great. I like you a lot, Rob. In fact, I like you more than a lot. But I can't be with someone who doesn't want me."

"I do want you," Rob said. His voice broke in the middle.

"You don't want the whole me, Rob. And I can't have this kind of relationship with someone who doesn't want all of me," Sara said. "I can't stay with a guy who wants to keep me a secret from his friends, who doesn't want to be around anyone who knows we're together. It just isn't going to work."

Rob stared at her, feeling horrible but not sure what to say. Sara looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"So I'm afraid this is goodbye," she said. "It was good, but I'm not willing to keep going like this until you break my heart. You need to find someone you're not embarrassed to be with."