Fat Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara abruptly turned and walked away rapidly. Rob wanted to call out and stop her but his throat was tight. He was having a hard time breathing, let alone talking.

Later at home Rob decided it was for the best. After all, Sara was right. It wasn't going to work out, he'd known that from the start. They weren't compatible. He'd never intended it to be a long-term relationship, he'd never intended any relationship as all. He'd been using her, really. When he thought about it that way he felt bad for doing such a shitty thing to Sara, but that's all it had been. They were both better off now that it was over.

Rob discovered that he had to keep explaining that to himself several times each day. Somehow it just wouldn't stick.

[]

Rob quickly went back to hanging out more with his friends, figuring he just needed to distract himself to get over his blue mood. It didn't go well. No matter what he and his friends did he ended up feeling angry and depressed. Some of his pals even called him on it, saying that if he was going to be such a buzzkill he should stay home.

Two dreary weeks passed. Then Rob got a message from Megan, an old girlfriend. They'd been an item during his whole last year as an undergrad, but when Rob had moved away to go to grad school they'd come to mutual agreement that a long-distance relationship wasn't going to work and parted amicably. Now Megan was going to be visiting and asked if he'd like to show her around town. Naturally Rob agreed.

They spent Saturday together seeing the sights, and Rob took her out to dinner hoping he'd get lucky. It turned out Megan wasn't averse to rekindling things. They ended up going back to his apartment.

Megan had been on the women's soccer team in school and looked almost the same as she had in college. Long muscled legs, taut stomach, small but shapely breasts. It was what had attracted Rob to her in the first place, she was exactly his type. They kissed for a while on his couch, but Megan had never been into tongue play. She unzipped Rob and dropped her head into his lap, sucking him briefly to get him hard for the next stage.

They retired to the bedroom and undressed. Rob went down on her, concentrating on her clit and using his fingers in her pussy the way he knew Megan liked. As usual it took her a while to warm up, and in the past Rob would have stopped once she started lubricating on her own. Tonight though he kept going until she reached climax.

After Megan came down from the peak she ran a hand through his hair. "Wow, Rob, you were never that much into eating pussy when we were dating."

"Guess it's a new thing for me," he said.

"I'd say it's an improvement," Megan said. "Fair's fair, do you want me to suck you off?"

"No, I want to be inside you."

Rob put on a condom, climbed atop Megan and inserted his dick into her slick cunt. He rode her for a long time, working himself toward orgasm. Megan stroked him with her hands and egged him on by saying things like "Fuck me, Rob. I love your cock in me, screw me harder."

Despite this, and even though Rob hadn't unloaded in a week (he hadn't felt like masturbating recently) his passion rose only slowly. He once considered Megan's toned body the peak of perfection, now it struck him as odd. It felt too angular, too ... unwelcoming.

Megan kept talking dirty but he noticed that she wasn't reacting much to the things he was doing. At least, not reacting in a way that made it seem like their lovemaking was all that exciting. He recalled that in the past Megan usually required more than just his cock to reach a climax.

He paused, raising himself up on his forearms. "Don't you want to get off again?"

She looked up at him, a little surprised. "Do you want me to? I can rub my clitty while we do it."

"Yeah. I want us both to cum, okay?"

Megan giggled. "You've become quite the romantic since we broke up."

Once she'd reached down between them and started to play with herself Rob resumed his thrusts, a little awkwardly now with her hand between them. But the extra stimulation was what Megan needed, she began to breathe harder and her erotic patter broke down into disconnected phrases, then just gasps of "Fuck!" and "Oh, Rob."

When Megan began to heave her hips up at him Rob knew she was close. "That's it, cum for me, baby!" he urged.

"Yes, I'm there," she groaned and went into another orgasm. As she clutched Rob close with her legs and free arm he finally reached his own peak, flooding the inside of the condom.

They cuddled a bit afterward. Rob caressed her body, trying to work up enthusiasm for another round. After a while though Megan said she was tired after her trip and was going back to her hotel to get some rest.

"It was great, though, Rob. Maybe next time I'm in the area we should get together again." She got dressed, kissed Rob goodbye, and called a taxi.

Rob lay in bed awake after Megan left. He'd thought that nutting off would allow him to fall asleep easily, but it didn't.

He kept thinking about how different things had been with Sara. At first he thought about the sex they'd had, but before long it was simply images of Sara. Sara, excited about some new thing a professor had told her. Sara, making a serious point about some film they'd seen. Sara, laughing at one of his bad jokes. Sara, just smiling at him.

Rob got up and went into his kitchenette. He found the bottle of Jameson's he kept there and poured himself a shot. Then another.

After the third shot Rob was able to go back to bed and sleep.

[]

Rob dragged himself through another week. With the weekend coming up he decided he'd better check out his social media accounts and see what was happening. Hopefully he'd find something to occupy his time instead of moping.

The thing that caught his eye was an invitation from Nicki. Nicki was a cute girl who he'd met when she dated Joel, one of the guys in Rob's circle. The couple had broken up but Nicki and Rob stayed friends, in fact Rob was now closer to Nicki than he was to Joel.

Rob read the post and thought about it. He read it again, and thought about it even longer. Making up his mind he answered the invitation yes, got up and headed out.

[]

As he walked through the door the same two girls were behind the counter. Just like before, Piercings was involved with a customer, so he walked up to the counter where High School was looking at her phone.

"Hello, how can I help you," she droned.

"Uh, could you tell Sara I'm here?"

High School walked to the swinging half-door behind the counter. "Hey Sara, some guy is out here for you!"

A minute later Sara pushed her way out. She was wearing the white smock and the paper hat again. A little dusting of flour was on her hands and her nose.

"Damn it, Olivia, I told you to ask who ..." Sara began, then she spotted him. "Rob?"

"Hi, Sara," Rob said.

Sara frowned. "If I left something at your place you can just drop it in the mail."

Rob winced. "No, it's not that. I owe you an apology, and I'm hoping you'll hear me out."

She crossed her arms. "Okay, go ahead."

It was clear Sara wasn't going to invite him anywhere more private. High School was now listening intently. Even Piercings and the customer seemed to be paying attention. Rob cleared his throat, gathered up his courage, and began.

"You were a hundred per cent right. I didn't treat you the way I should have and I didn't respect you for who you are," Rob said. "I was being an asshole, and everything that went wrong between us was totally my fault. I just didn't realize it until recently."

Sara nodded. "Okay. Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

"There's a little more. I want you to know that I lied to myself about what I really wanted, but I never lied to you about how I felt about you, not once. Maybe I don't deserve another chance. If you tell me to go away and not come back I'll have to accept your decision as fair," Rob said. "But there is one thing I want to ask you first."

"What's that?"

He took a deep breath. "Uh, you remember how you once told me that bowling was good for a group but not for just two people? Well, a bunch of my friends are going bowling this Saturday. I'm going, and I really, really want you to come as my date. I think my friends ought to get the chance to meet the woman I'm in love with."

For Rob, seeing the smile spread over his girlfriend's face was like watching the sun rise.

"I'd like that," Sara said.

THE END