All Comments on 'Fatal Attractions Ch. 02'

by a_zx2003

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I have a feeling...

I'm not going to like this story at all so I'm holding off on the voting.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
The direction is obvious

But Samantha's descent is too quick and brazen, in my opinion. She has already made it obvious to her husband that something isn't right and the late nights as well as the transpirations at dinner were so blatant only a fool would fail to see the clues.

I think Fred knows something is up, but I'm afraid he'll be powerless to stop his wife because she has, in essence, already accepted the idea of having an affair.

The only thing that remains to be seen if this story culminates in a memorable yet undiscovered tryst or the pain of hubby's discovery after the fact.

I shall also withhold on voting because of the manner wifey is voluntarily acquiescing to her illicit desires. If this is so, I would like to see hints about potential cracks in her relationship with Fred. Although it may be possible, reading about a cheating spouse taking risks with a near-perfect marriage just seems implausible to me.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
I will also hold off on voting

The story is very well written and the character of Samantha is realistically drawn but... I'm hoping the realisation will dawn on her that her co-worker is a bit of a sleazebag who is really only interested in one thing - and that ba good marriage isn't worth risking for a cheap thrill.

The first two chapters have been teasing and - depending on the eventual outcome - I could them becoming favourites. Time will tell.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Can see where this is heading

Not good.She has already emotionally cheated. What's next.Does not take much to figure it out Fatal

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Already Gone

This marriage is already over. Some good writing but I am sure I do not like where the plot is going. What is it that makes her so weak. The women I know who truly love their man would never be this deep into cheating. Her (our) base assumption hat she loves Fred is essentially a lie. I don't like liars and I don't like cheaters an I especially don't like men who look to married women. The reason Bob's wife has sole custody in today's world should be a huge red flag to her but she is not capable of listening to reason. Two very very disturbing characters from two people who are going to become unlikeable people in this story. If its fatal I hope it will one of them or both and not any of the innocent victims (Fred or the children).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An attempt

at making Sam appear to be acting in quite a natural way (albeit decidingly typical for horny, weaj wives at least the authors would have us believe that they are very prevelant in society actually quite the opposite). Sam in the story is attracted to her sexual objects good looks and charms without a peep that he may in fact be a sexual predator with a made up background story to make himself look sympathetic to his prey. Even though the author has taken great pains to slowly get to the very obvious conclusion he has for Sam, it is very apparent to his readers already. I for one will not be reading the rest of his sad saga, it is too trite, too predictable, probably end with a jack off scene or too and in the end we will find no enlightening wisdom of human behavior rather just more sick shit to sift through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
will there be a twist to the story?

The story is good, I have not read chapter one yet, all tho you can tell what the wife is thinking and feeling I would like to see what the husband is thinking and feeling, he seems to know his wife well enough. Will you give us some insight on what the husband is feeling? Also will you reveal on what happen to Bob's marriage? I will hold off on voting, good story tho.

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Already said...

Trite and predictable. And I'll add shallow.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Meh...

The slow build-up was good. The writing, a few editing mistakes aside, was very good, very polished. It's reading like an adulterous romance/fantasy of a woman. As I stated in my comment on Ch. 01, this woman has virtually no self-awareness or common sense, much less serious regard for her husband or marriage. She also doesn't seem to be too concerned about those two kids of hers who have been mentioned and then conveniently filed away to the inconsequential folder for the purposes of this story.

I get the fantasy of being pursued by an incredibly attractive person; one who is willing to take thrilling chances to be with you (including, in this case, stolen kisses, secret whispers and table-side fingering in hubby's presence). I guess the increasingly brazen efforts by the pursuer is thrilling to the pursued. The naughtiness of it I'm sure adds something to the fantasy. I don't think guys have this fantasy in quite the same way, though, so I don't find it particularly sexy. That said, I could see how this might get the engine rev'ing for a gal. In that sense, I think the author is developing a fine 'jilling off' story. Not typical fair for the LW category, but I guess it fits.

Again, this reads just too much like mommy-porn for my taste. Therefore, I'm not taking this story seriously as a LW story in the way I might take other author's stories of seductions and cheating wives.

For the high quality of writing and admittedly tantalizing slow-burn pace, I am giving it top marks. I may even read further chapters, if only to see how this story develops. But, at this point, given the wife's and seducer's incredulous approach to this whole situation, I think you might as well keep the series firmly entrenched in the 'slippery folds' subcategory. I imagine it won't be long before the wife is enjoying a good old fashioned spit-roast with hubby and Bob, and everyone will be happy and gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i hope you do not turn him into a chuck

no way she will get away with an affair and if she is smart she will break it off before it is two late.. 2 kids a husband a good home what is this writter thinking. another cheater in the works that ends badly.. and she brought him home now the husband is not stupid..

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Trivial Guys

Granted, the PoV has access to Sweetie's thoughts and actions, but only the speech and behaviors of Hubby and the Bull. However, the readers do not know enough about either of the guys to care that much about either one. It is clear that Sweetie is deliciously easing herself down the path of gifting Hubby with a fine set of goat horns. Will he be a 'creampie cuck' or a 'KTB cuck' - or somewhere in between? No hint, yet! The Bull is working carefully but firmly towards a sweet bonus from his contractor, but does he ultimately want a one-night stand, or enough of a tryst to embarrass Hubby, or does he want to displace Hubby and take them as his new family? (OK, forget I posited that last part!)

Interesting that the dinner party to meet her 'family' excluded kids - old enough to stay up for an 8:30 dinner on a non-school night. (Yeah, less opportunity to feel her up, but that THAT segment was HIGHLY and weirdly unlikely anyway!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The dye is already cast, she cheated mentally and physically with the asshole. The bastard finger fucked her in their house for fucks sake. And all wannabe cuckboy does is sit there and raise an eyebrow at the fact his wife is flushed and squirming in her seat while asshole finger fucks her. Any man with any shred of pride or ego would beat the shit out of the asshole and seriously question the wife's love for him and the kids. The outcome is not always set in stone but the line has already been crossed the wife knows exactly what she is doing and she is not stopping what she is doing at every turn she has had the choice of stopping the asshole in his tracks. But no like so many other 'happily' married wives with kids and a 'wonderful' husband she fucks around on him and humiliates and disrespects her husband and makes him a cuckold. The only mystery is if the writer is a willing cuckold writer or an unwilling cuckold writer. At this point I am not sure I care.

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Sad Turn

I enjoy the conflict infidelity causes in a story, but I just stop reading when it becomes the typical swlut wife/submissive cuckold story. Aalas, I stopped reading this one. Too bad. It had promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If Fred finds her cunt soaking wet when they go to bed he should tell her that if she fucks Bob they will be divorced, and that he will have a private eye following them. As aprecaution he shulding be getting his own bank accounts and moving at least half of thier money into them, and,,he should be getting divorce papers ready. She has already cheated on him mentally and is ready to spread her legs and let Bob fill her with his sperm, woithout regard for Fred.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Already bogged down on the road to the Unicorn Ranch ...

....where the author,(regardless of where it appears this is going) heaps one unlikely scenario after another to build tension ( I'm fucking sick of reading about husbands who are brain dead as a necessary plot invention-nobody walks into a man's home and gets away with that for christ's sake-again...fantasy that's supposed to take place in the real world requires behaviors that could be located in that same world)-this is not turning out to be worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shit

what can I say, another slut thinking with her pussy!! hope she gets some acid poured down her cunt to cure the itch.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Well written

But unfortunate theme....

What worries me at this point is not if, since effectively she has forgotten her vows, but rather if the husband is going to turn out as being into seconds! I will then put the author on my do-not-read list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

anything there to cause fred to have suspicions? perhaps, her demeanor around bob?

teeneywteeneywover 11 years ago
Love it so far

One of my favorite kinds of stories, where the wife is seduced in front of her husband, whether he is aware or not. Hopefully he becomes aware in the next part . Love when the wife just has to give in to her sexual desires. Ignore these people who don't like this genre, they just shouldn't read it. If the situation were reversed, and a beautiful blonde was playing with the husband's leg at the table with the wife sitting across, they'd probably love the double standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hate it - boring and repetitive of 30 thousand other slut wife entries.

Author - is this the extent of your creativity? Fuck - 4th graders can pen more interesting plots with climax than this shit. Curious - author are you mentally challenged? Please give us some wimpy excuse as to why you bothered to waste internet space on this kangaroo dung.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A guy who does this has absolutely no respect for the husband, and her actions reveal how little she truly cares for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time an author uses the word BUTTOCKS, all I see is a picture of Forest Gump. Try using ASS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous