All Comments on 'Fatal Attractions Ch. 04'

by a_zx2003

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is callous

Give you a 1 for being JPB'ed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done.

I don't condone cheating; but people do make mistakes. They get caught in a moment and sometimes make wrong choices. Samantha did.

The characters were well written, the situation, realistic and the pathos was palpable. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
People do make mistake

But never twice.Her course have been planned and she succumb to her temptations.The husband is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once is a Mistake...

Twice or three times is beyond forgiveness. You turned Fred in to a willing cuck. Sad really. This could have been so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Gawd..look at the low scores for this author.

Tells you all you need to know.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
What Is She Really?

Fred bought her back for the price of a new house? To me that would define a whore; a gold digger at the very least. What happens the next time he gets busy and a new Bob shows up? Those of you who say that she made a mistake and should be forgiven should try to answer me that question. I see absolutely no way Fred should/could ever trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it was good

if the authors intentions were to make a fool out of her family because she did that and in the end became just another person who can't be trusted.

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I think that this story lacked a confrontation between husband and wife and also between wife and seducer. There are hints that the husband knew what was going on, but this is never revealed to the reader. The wife is never forced to confront her husbands knowledge and why would he buy a house knowing that he might be getting divorced soon? You had the wife realize her mistake, which she knew all along, but the house issue should not have provided the catalyst for her epiphany. The final chapter simply faded away without any drama and the sex scenes were too dominant a part of the story.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Very well done and developed

The problem is that the authors solution is not going to make many of the readers happy and they certainly will not enjoy this.. Personally I have difficulty believing in her new position. Give her time thinking about the forbidden fruit and she will fall down again on her back. Does she love two men? No.. She loves a good fuck and herself. Excellent protrayal of a self-centered creature. My hate for is great so the author did a good writing job...

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
Very good

Finally, the heroine develops some wisdom and common sense. Her complete lack of the same previously was maddening. The writer did a very good job of writing the seducer. His lines and methods were so well done, and, to the outsider looking in, so transparent. The subtext that mattered to me was the wife's reasons for vulnerability to the seduction: sexual attraction, less time with hubby (her working so long (evenings, too) and so close to the seducer, hubby busy with his own stuff, kids, 10 year itch, realization of getting older/concern about aging). Many of those things are just hinted at throughout. Yeah, I prefer a good confrontation, but I also like to see variations in the LW formula,

This was well-done, Short-term (vs. one-time) affairs happen all the time. I'm guessing that most involving a (reasonably) happily married woman occur in a manner not terribly dissimilar to this one. And, in my limited experience, most come to an end not with a bang (confrontation, revenge, divorce), but with a whimper (as here-cheating spouse comes to her senses).

An epiologue would be interesting. Wife doesn't know whether to confess, so will she carry the guilt (perhaps lessened by knowing hubby is aware of her dalliances), or will she discuss it with hubby (interesting to hear his perspective)? Will the knowledge of her affair eventually tear hubby (and marriage) apart, or will his love for her and thankfullness that she came back be enough for him to move forward with a clean slate? Despite other comments, I don't see this as a "she got away with it the first time, she'll cheat again" situation. There is a thing called transformation and change. She realized what damage she did, and what she could have lost. The author communicated very effectively that her desire, her near powerlessness around Bob was over when she had that realization. She went from thinking he was "great, a good guy" and that she was in "love" with Bob, as well as her husband, to seeing him for what he was-a sexually attractive predator and opportunist.

Overall, I thought this was a very good LW story. The wife's naivity was at times maddening, and the dinner-party finger-bang was just too much, but the story was nonetheless effective and interesting. Also, the author has a real talent for writing sex. 5 stars.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
And the cunt rides off into the sunset.

No go. In this case I would think the issue of her infidelity would fester in both of them. No relationship is without its problems and in the future whenever they argued he would think of her as the cheating cunt who never had the decency to confess and ask for forgiveness. This would lead to doubts about her feelings for him and to questioning her continued faithfulness. She would think of him as a wimp cuckold who didn't have the balls to do anything about her cheating. This malignancy would grow until it exploded between them and by then it would be too far gone to save themselves. She is right, the husband character you have written is a cum-slurping wimp, but he needs the chance to willingly bend over and take it up the ass from her lover in a twisted belief that it will help him retain some dignity. She is denying him this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a well written and sexual story but a cheater is a cheater

now comes the differcult part, this is going to end badly or you will you make(FRED) a chucky. She lets lust take her over from a fine husband and leaves her family behind. is fred going to forgive her . there was too much lust for her to really stop.if she was getting good sex at home why stray from a good marriage.. the author should answer these questions.. the ending is not going to be likerd by many . i quess...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
BTtap gets it (pretty) right

I second everything the Tapper wrote, except one. She didn't compare her financial options (golddigger - option rejected)! She simply had a 'sartori' moment, where the Bull image instantly went from 'hot nude lover in their love-nest' to 'naked opportunist in HER room'' in her mind! My difference - I am sure she will (perhaps indirectly, perhaps overtly) apologize to Hubby for diminished attention and commitment to their marriage! She is totally convinced, I think with good reason, that he is aware of the extent of her transgressions. She believes Hubby's statements that he will understand (and accept) her petition for forgiveness.

A follow-up as to whether she does this in a subtle and indirect fashion, or by a straight-forward sit-down confession (plus his reaction to whatever option is selected) MIGHT have been an 'okay' Ch.4 epilogue, but I think it would be a terrible Ch.5 ! This story is over, and any more LIT tales about this couple will be in Romance or Mature (remote possibility of Erotic Couplings!)

5*

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
readers are way forgiving.....

..of a barely fleshed out plot reversal. Bob did nothing to inspire her epiphany, so where did it come from? Guilt would have had her ending it after a one-off and introspection seems beyond a character who would fuck a married man with her daughter in the house. Thanks for the read don't be done though.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Maybe the hardest part to swallow,(if this is actually the ending)....

....is the intimation that she was going to live with her secret, at least for the time being, but she loved Fred. (She told herself she loved Bob - pretty easily - before the complete story makeover). Real love, not guilt, is the inspiration for transparency and would mandate her confession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WTF? A cheating bitch like this gets off scott free? her asshole lover gets off scott free? only a very strange mind would accept this ending to this story. The bitch wife deserves to be raked over to coals and through the courts everyone should know what a cheating bitch she really is. And for most men divorce would be the only option NOT so for this writer. He or she must be a very good upstanding Christian with good Christian forgiving values. I have neither I am not a church going Christian so for me the marriage is OVER, time to find a woman that repsects the marriage vows and wont fuck around like this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fred shold cut off her cheating cynt and hang it around her neck for a necklace. Crock of shit story. Fred must be a real wimp that likes to stick his small cock in other mens cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. The nasty little prissy JohnDoe's are out in force on this one.

Sad fucks. Keep on writing a_zx. 5 stars against the pathetic trolls.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
It is remarkable

That there are so many people who cannot recognize moments of introspection, or the weakness of will, or the ability to re-evaluate your own actions, and make a change. Could it be that there are so many people who have never regretted an action in their life? What a perfect world this would be if we all behaved as flawlessly in life as many of these commenters pretend to be.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 11 years ago

My Anon twisted little troll friend has reappeared. Nice to hear from you I liked your emails you have been sending me. They lack imagination and wit as normal but then I am used to that from you. I find it funny that my friend thinks I write hundreds of anon comments every day. It also appears to be seeing things that are not there, mental illness most likely. Sorry writer I didnt like how your story ended and haven't voted. Better luck with your future stories. You do write well and from the reaction of the readers you got us involved in your characters.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
the time

for her intelligent decision was 24 hours before she spread her legs for a man not her husband. nice for her to think about it now. some would call this introspection but what it really is a whore realizing the next john she spreads for will have to offer something more than she already has, money wise.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Time travel to the future and back..............

@ BTTap For me the wife change is generaly the interesting with revenge or not revenge in a LW story. I think I became an eternal revenge-consequence story fan from 2010 october, because I did not think these type literature genre existed on THE WORLD AT ALL. However I agree you in the true life the statistical figures the next : 55% of the women are minimum 1 extramarital affairs and 65% of the men in all lifetime so the average figures for both sexes are 60%. I think among the men and the women there is a category in which the spouses cheat once or twice in lifetime or in the first marriage only they may be 20-25% of the spouses. I call them relative fidelity spouses. For the reconcilation or marry them a difficult thing, because the betrayed spouse or a second spouse candidate can not see to his/her spouse's or spouse candidate's brain and their common future, if she/he is a relative fidelity mate or serial cheater.

I know many women who are serial cheaters and others who are relative fidelity spouses. Howeve it can be guessed after many years and a betrayed husband or husband candidate should decide on the future during some weeks/months only ...............BTW I like the not RAAC reconcilation stories as well..........

Fighting41Fighting41over 11 years ago
4 Chapters

Of steaming dog shit

a_zx2003a_zx2003over 11 years agoAuthor
my views ...

thnx for your feedbacks (in either directions) ... life is a different shades of grey and very rarely is anything in life in black/white ... and in parallel to that, not many of us can claim to be saints/nuns in our life, we make mistakes and try and move forward ... this was more or less the platform for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next

will there be another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is a story

But the writer purposely write off the hubby.Why?

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Disappointing ending

Perhaps it is a of a facet of life and maybe our promiscuous heroine could only achieve her epiphany after relinquishing her soul to chaotic lust. She realized the true value of the life she had with her husband and her family but at the cost of destroying herself. The only person who has lost all respect for her is herself because she knows her husband sacrificed his pain for her and the risk that all shall be well for their future.

Bob will disappear as a freak statistic and in time she'll be able to erase the scars of her infidelity with memories of her precious family and selfless husband. However, her character is so unpredictable that there is no guarantee that she will be able to see her husband's sacrifice as a benevolent act or the ministrations of a wimp. She may even resent his complacent behaviour and interpret it as a lack of respect for her honour.

The story was well-written and the sex scenes were titillating. Unfortunately, the tepid ending made what could have been good 'fap fodder' a damp squib instead.

3/5 for the entire series.

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
I liked it...

this is just as real life, when affairs are never discovered, no revenge takes place but they end.

The question that remains, will the woman really change because of her actions? Only time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it and so true

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fred should have thrown her out and let her deal with the consequences as they were, and let fred move forward w/o damaged goods. And bob, ruin him as he may.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah sure, go ahead and fuck him all you want.

I'll just sit here and wait until you get it out of your system and then we'll pick it up where we left off. And if you ever want to fuck around on me again, that's OK I'll wait for you.

I DON'T think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, puke - just another manipulative slut who should be staked...

Author - 4 chapters of this steaming pile of dog-shit [as previously commented by another]. Fucking disgusting - please quit submitting this excrement. If there ever was a slut/whore that needs to get kicked to the curb - this is one of them. Christ - even MattM and his garbage is more realistic than this feces. Please quit writing and crawl under the rock from which you escaped.

Dawn262Dawn262over 11 years ago
Profoundly Moving

It was a good read, that sounds rather biographical. I enjoyed it for the emotional content and 'soft' sex.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bad shit

pathetic animals. dominated by their genitals

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Well written. Very emotive. One of the most authentic stories I have read on this site. Painful and heart wrenching, but true to life. An accurate window into the thought life of one torn with the emotions that all of us deal with on a daily basis - if we are honest with ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well written

You have seen the hateful comments above. Odd that they READ four chapters of something they hated so much huh?

The reason: It was compelling and well written.

Nice work. Keep it up.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
The dark lust & the beacon of LOVE.

She did find the way, ultimately.

It's never too late, they say. But only for those, who've learned their lesson.

But, did she ?

I think her resolve to come clean,at the very first opportunity, would have been a better sign of her true remorse.

As for the writing, it was quite good. You've got it in you, to grip the readers interest.. But then, you're no longer posting on Lit.

Anyway, I gave this a 5, for your writing skills & also for giving Love a chance, albeit weak.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. A few points:

- it is a bit hard to believe that she could have such an awakening given how she so brazenly and disrespectfully allowed this guy to rub her pussy right in front of hubby. If you can do that, it is hard to see how you can suddenly come to your senses by hearing his voice over the phone. I get the significance of his action and that he is planning for the future, but this gal is unconscionable.

- she will still have this problem come Monday morning when she goes back to work. She has to see this guy every day. If she doesn't talk about it now, she will begin to think that hubby's graciousness is tacit approval of her actions. She is shocked into going back because she realizes hubby knows of her affair. In other words, she doesn't leave because she realizes how wrong it is or because she is now disgusted by the guy. She just thinks hubby is a better deal . . . For the time being.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Not sure I would call the hubby's behavior mature. I like the fact that he is giving her a chance to choose, but if she returns and he says nothing to her, he's a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fugue-state Fantasy Fry-up

This cheatin' bitch is like a marshmellow on legs. There was a point where it says, "...it was herself that she could not trust". She knew her limitations but she goes over there to "talk" after Mr Magic fucked her silly. That more or less ruined the credibility of the story for me. Not to mention actually telling her husband she is going to have a heartwarming family event.....without him. But, "...he wants to meet you". Really? Maye that is the worst of the several crazy, unbelievable elements to this ridiculous fry-up.

But why is it that the author, who wields considerable narrative talent, throws that dreamy, fugue-state blanket over everything that the woman does, and ALSO has the husband be a cardboard cutout cuckold at the same time?

The wife seems so completely naïve and childlike about the machinations of her predator. That is a turnoff and a let down. Honestly, it would be better if she were good at cheating rather than being such a dope and also having a complacent cuckold husband.

In purely sexual terms, the slow and sizzling ramp-up to the big bang was very well done. But she is simply too clueless, too careless, and too damn stupid for words. Fucking a few feet outside the door where your child is playing? That's not cavalier, or daring, or bad judgement - it's insanity and borderline criminal. We're not eskimos for chrissakes.

Much of the agitation in the story of a cheating wife is produced by the nefarious cheating fibs and sneaky fakes of the adulterer. Why let the air out of the sails by having hubby standing at the clothes hamper sniffing her love-stained underwear while he does jack shit about her fucking around?

At least the author created some mystery around the husband, whether he knew about the affair or not. It was short lived, though. His palpably bovine passivity wasn't exactly the substance of legend. One trick that the author seemed to play was the fanancial preparations of the husband. They could easily have been a fake out for him dropping the big D Bomb. Silly fool! He was closer to wolfing down a creampie than to growing a pair between his wobbly legs.

Anyway, this author has talent for sexposition, if you will forgive the coin. But this story and the tone of voice became an exercise in getting as close to a willing cuckold story as you could get without actually having the guts to actually eat the creampie. Do us a favor and just get it over with.

PS And please stop using quotes for internal dialog. It's confusing to the reader and just plain wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Horrible

4 chapters of a selfish cum dumpster diseased cunt of a wife that could have been written in one.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree

Stopped after chap 2. A 1 paragraph expose of self masturbation untouched by any real emotion or any semblance of self awareness. Not worth a rating.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Goood writing

About a deplorable cum dumpster and her cuck wimp husband.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Really good writing

But totally wasted on a cheating whore, Samantha. Cheating is never ok, no matter how it is explained, or glamorized. This is, of course, fiction. But I would hope that in real life, Sam and , especially, Bob would suffer horrible consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
she justified her cheating

never do that.

love is a release of chemicals to the brain. that's it. especially her new lover. new love is all about attraction, and almost zero substance. you can NURTURE love with WORK. she already had that, and was trading it for chemicals. Like trading in a working car for a pack of smokes. It's a good analogy.

cheating is actually toxic. But i disagree that it's always toxic. it can be cathartic to cheat on a cheater. the husband is fully justified in doing it. cheating can also be a release in a sexless relationship. you promise sex, are able to have sex, enjoy sex, and block your partner from ever having sex. i say in those instances cheating is not only okay, but good. fundamentally though, cheating is a poison. even poison can be used as a medicine in the right dosage.

but she didn't save her marriage. let's be very clear. the husband did. and now it's on life support. she'll have to put in actual work for a change. he doesn't owe her squat. she shouldn't pity him, in a divorce....he'll get more young lovers than she will. their daughter will resent the mother if he does become a 'weekend father'. mothers are only useful from early age development. all the data now points heavily towards fathers being VITAL in teen years. women give children learning and love. without which they will literally wither away....physically. but putting on a war face, preparing your kid to distrust and thrust into the outside world....that's a very masculine role. Cold, logical, solutions oriented. Yes, I'm aware of women that break the mold, funny though that they all test as having abnormally high testosterone. funny...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The character is a real slut

The woman loves that fact that she has a back up plan and thinks that all will be forgiven when she comes home. I hope FTDS writes a story that when she arrives at the airport she will see her husband, kids and the Divorce server from StangStar.

BTB all the way the author suck and a cuck

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Can't

She can't wash away the stain on her cheating soul. Fred will be gone when she gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just amazing to read the "cheating whore" comments. I'm probably the one of the most conservative readers on this forum. 99% of the people here would hate me just for who I am. I've got my moral foibles, for certain. I've committed adultery, but shortly left that relationship because I finally had to admit that all I could do with it, was to hurt everyone I knew and loved, including the lady I was dating. On the other hand, I remained in a 35 year, sexless marriage (i.e. once a month for year one and two until the kids came, and maybe twice a year for the next couple of years, to zero, for the rest of the duration). I have the "right" to be pissed, to maybe cheat, certainly divorce, but I love the woman I committed to. If SHE did what this woman did, I can guarantee to you that my priorities would not change, i.e. her happiness. That's what "love" means. That's what it's truly above. Yeah, the sexless marriage has messed me up, sexually. That's the sacrifice I choose for benefit of her and the kids. That's what a MAN does, he sucks it up, deals with the imperfect life, sacrifices himself, and does the best he can in the circumstances.

The condemnations of the woman in this story come from people I believe mistake lust for love, who prize narcissistic desire for over forgiveness and commitment, and treat people like interchangeable objects. I believe "Fred" did exactly what the story said, accepted his wife's love and forgave her faults. I expect that they lived as a strong family, "happily ever after", enduring together the challenges of life and relationships.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Just another cheating slut with a wimp Cuck husband.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why would he keep the whore time to toss the slut to the gutter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If she was being truthful she would set her husband free to find someone who loved and has respect for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

a one because there is no ZERO...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a fucked up concept of love the writer has. She was nothing but a cheating whore..and Fred..the less said the better. Fred needs to drown himself in a bucket of water. Knowing what he knows..there is no way any self respecting man could take the whore wife back!

schulz777schulz7773 months ago

She had her fun and now she is back to her husband.

Do I feel sorry for the husband??? No, if he knew and was ready to accept it - then he deserves such wife

3starrs

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

I see the weak little sexually insecure boys have already weighed in with their woman hate, and what the fictional man in their head (the one that doesn't exist in real life) would do.

premshankerpremshanker3 days ago

No harm in 'Fucking' two guy

But, then. two Rly line never meet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous