All Comments on 'Fated Hearts Ch. 06'

by Gianniana

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Let's guess the cast of characters..hummmmmmmmmmmm

My money is on the following players in this plot to stop the mating......ok.

The first being that pale skinny ass easily bruised bitch Eric's wolf hated.

Second being Dr. Loser...Dennis and the third is a flunky with a mad "love jones" for evil conniving ambitious wenches with delusions of grandeur. Am I in the ballpark?

They are in for rude awakenings all....."nuf said!!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
I Knew It

I knew things were going way way to easy and that something had to happen. I had no idea what but even this caught me off guard. Eric captured and Thessa swimming off! That is so out of left field, I love it. I really am eager for the next chapter if only to find out what happens next.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
Croc to the rescue!

She's in the water, he's hanging tranquilized by the ankle, the Omega is taunting her.. great.. She needs to shift into a Croc and crunch the omega in half would need more then a lil tranquilizer to knock out a Croc.. Ever seen a Croc strike from the water?... yeah yeah i'm still asleep not thinking right this morning i was up real late reading this series was about to go to bed and saw chapter 6 update.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

More STAT!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Great story!

Since she is a shifter there are so many ways for her to get out of this situation. She could turn into a large bird and attack this idiot from the sky!

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

oooh really good. I only didn't get why the mom told her she'd tell her a story she know completely but said nothing new. poor eric!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGianniana@Gianniana
UPDATE: Wow! I haven't been on here in a while, but know that new sci-fi romance is on its way!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES