Fates Ch. 07: Juliette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliette giggled in her usual soft way, placing her fingertips against her matte rose red lips in attempt to stifle the giggle. She found it cute, how the young woman reacted so enthused. She looked at Trysh extensively examining her blackened womb brand, and her sex under it.

"Of course, the church used to know me, well...I guess it has been so long all those whom ruled over us sisters when I walked out have given up trying to kill me...I was far too powerful for them to handle anyway."

Her red nails softly scraped over her blackened markings of her ovaries, with stylized hearts and flower petal designs blooming around it. It would have been quite the sight when it glowed its brightest. Her hand dropped the crystal ball and started to softly take parts of Trysh's silky bleach blonde hair in her hand. Letting it slip off her palm before she brushed her fingers through her hair again to caress it softly.

"Please Madame Juliette. I would love to know your story. These people in these paintings, they are your family, yes?"

Juliette pursed her lips and looked at the portrait of her family. She nodded, and her knife ears flicked.

"Please. I wish to settle down with Aro one day, I feel Vernandes call to bare his children, and would prefer not to live our lives looking over our shoulders from those who wish us to never be happy."

Madame Juliette twisted her body to face her companion, her pointed red nails softly scraped up Trysh's thick milky thighs as they both sat there with loosened robes. She was too much of a proud person to admit she was turned on by Trysh's beauty; like most of the elvish populous, she was just a little gay. "Ah ah Trysh'alia...Be patient, I'll get to it. But first. Before I tell you my tale. I want a taste of *him*." She softly chuckled in the pointed ear of the recently deflowered. Her own set flicked and twitched as her fingers brushed over the freshest glob of thick white cream that was gripped to Trysh'alia's inner thigh.

She scooped it in her finger and popped it into her mouth. The strong taste made her eyes roll back ever so slightly, and her mouth started to salivate like a starved beast finally getting a meal, albeit a small one. She popped her finger out of her lips with a loud wet pop before licking her matte red lips. "Gosh...He's a tasty gentleman." She said, before casually exploring Trysh's body with her hand.

"It's even better fresh from the source." Trysh remarked wistfully. Something about another woman appreciating the flavour of her mate, especially off her own thigh, turned her on more than she could have possibly imagined. Juliette's soft, sensual hands roaming over her toned stomach and under her heavy breasts weren't helping either; fluids begin to flow from her freshly devirginized slit once again with the arousal.

Reaching down to scoop up another glob of cum from the outside of her lower lips Trysh popped the generous amount of goo into her mouth to suck it off her fingers. Looking into the older elf's eyes she used her tongue to swirl it around her mouth, but did not swallow, just having the incredibly potent taste of Aro in her mouth was all she desired. She shifted her body to face the Madame directly and tentatively try running her hands around her sides underneath her robe as she did to her.

The thin redness of the Madames brow raised up as the thicc deflowered moved, sighing softly at her touch. "No need to be coy honey." She said, in an instant her hand wrapped around Trysh's wrist and guided her up toward her heavy, firm chest. "I must say I envy how soft you are. Even though you look like you work out...I bet your man loves it." She giggled. "Now...My story."

"I was born into the church. My mother was indeed sent to...Accompany the then king of this kingdom. Of course, being so close to the end of the war, elven women were just coming to terms with all these...Changes, the Orcs had forced upon us. She was vulnerable. And he was a lecherous man for the evolved elves. He fucked her, put me inside her...I think she was the first case of post war bonding. Of course, our ancestors had bonded with hundreds of thousands of Orcs as our kind evolved to do so, as you know...But she was the first instance with a human, I am guessing."

"I was sent to the local temple sect after the queen found out about my fathers' affair. Honestly it has been so long I don't remember the fate of my mother. I like to think she was still serving the king, his wife too. But of course, I was my mother's child. When I was your age, I met this man. Handsome, strong...with a nice, BIG dick. Almost ten inches, balls so huge I had to use two hands to cup them both. I couldn't resist him, every time I looked upon him I was thinking about how I desired him to take me away and have me to himself. William, he was called. My love...My William." Her hand finally reached the underside of Trysh's huge, soft breast. Casually she cupped as much of it as she could in her palm, moaning softly as even now, thinking about the memories of her lover made her perfect pussy tingle, and drool ever so slightly.

"When I took the leap and left the church to be with him...We certainly had a fulfilling life together. He built us a small cottage in the Fair Forests, right in the middle of it, surrounded by trees and beside a small fish filled lake...I adored it, life with him was perfect. Together we had twelve children. six boys, and six girls. Alin, Gregory, Edward, Vincent, Robert, Christopher, Andrea, Amilee, Erika, Julie, Miri and Wendy." She listed them so fast whilst she left groping Trysh's large bust to move to her pressed together thighs, A finger tapped her leg; a simple order to spread them apart.

The blonde picked up on the gesture and spread her legs, and allowed Juliette to tease her pussy with soft rubs. She leaned back into the pillows of the sofa as her toes curled into the deep red carpet.

"Here's a tip for you sweetie. When you have kids, make sure you pick one gender. All girls, or all boys. We found out that all our children fucked each other all the time when they were adults. It's a messy situation incest... As a parent its possibly the one thing you wish your children never do...But anyway, all good things come to an end. Imprinting onto a man should be the goal of every elf, Vernande wills it to be so. But with those years of undying love, the curse reveals its ugly head. William, like your boyfriend, was mortal. We met when he was eighteen and I was your age. My cum increased his life span until he was one hundred...But it was clear that he wanted to pass...My brand turned black as he took his final breath; and I felt empty for centuries. I tried to find other men, but all paled in his comparison. I whored myself out for that small pleasure I get from sex, and of course I was good at it. I became the manager of this place, partnered with some...Nasty man who has since lost his sorry little life. But every night I dream of William. I feel him holding me when I sleep, I feel his lips on mine every morning when I wake up, and every night when I remove my makeup. I love him, but centuries of time has healed me of my curse."

She seemed lost in thought, staring at the glistening folds of Trysh's pussy lips as she softly rubbed it with a slick wet sound. Trysh squealed, thighs jolting from the sudden pleasure Juliette was giving to her. Her expression only made the red woman bite her lip and grin. Trysh gulped down the cum and her eyes flickered with a bright pink. "I am sorry for your loss, he sounded like my Aro. So heroic and lovely..."

"Indeed...Aro..." She sighed and shook her head. They stared into each other's eyes as Trysh blushed coyly. "Hm? Whatever is the matter? You look rather flustered. I can see the glint in your eye Trysh, you look at me with such admiration... Perhaps you would like to kiss me? Or maybe touch my pussy?" She hiked the thick leg that pressed against the smoother leg of the blonde over, now overlapping Trysh's creamy leg that made their squishy elf flesh press together.

"If you act upon your desire...I may have a reward for you my dear...Something both you and your man would adore."

Trysh's eyes burned and turned bright pink as Juliette worked her fingers around her sensitive lips, teasing her, pulling her in. It was impossible to say no, the madame wielded her sexuality like a spider uses its web. Trysh was wrapped up in her sexual web of lust, unable to escape, until she had her fill.

Trysh turned her head and craned it forward. Their lips met.

To Be Continued in Chapter 8: The Challenge...

12