Fate's Embrace Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, losing my heart then, and parting after not as friends even. What I'm saying, if it's constructive criticism, you should hear her out. With the choreography, ask her how she would maybe make it better."

"Don't be a belligerent teenager about it."

"Exactly. She's got a great deal more experience choreographing than you do."

"Try to see it from her perspective."

"Yes. Although I think you should stick to your guns about your essential idea. First because I kind of like it. Second because if it doesn't work you'll learn from it. It seems like with this group concert with her dancers who more than likely aren't much more experienced than you are with choreography that it is a place to fail sometimes. If one piece doesn't work, it's short and another will follow which might be better."

"Makes sense. I'll keep that in mind. And I have the advantage if I'm getting frustrated with her, I can let loose in the privacy of our bed."

"There is that," Joe chuckled. "You're really okay with me fucking around?"

"I am. What about you?"

"You fucking around?"

"Yeah."

"Honestly I don't know. I didn't have a problem with Mark, but of course he's no threat to take you from me."

"Johnny?"

"That was about him being an asshole rock star using you and you being his type, but you let me know you're no fool for that."

"So it's more some hard muscled stud sweeping me off my feet."

"Or some charming lothario."

"Neither interest me."

"For now."

"For now," Jenny agreed.

"Just be honest with me."

"You too."

"Promise."

"Promise."

When they arrived at the apartment, Carol sat at the desk as if she hadn't moved except she wore one of Joe's white button down shirts and nothing else. When she stood, she revealed a hand towel on the seat. "Fuck me?" she asked.

"If I must," Joe responded.

"Asshole," she growled, embracing and kissing him.

He backed her to the chair again, opened the shirt, and kissed her before moving his mouth down to her breasts. Meanwhile Jenny separated her thighs and began cunnilingus. Joe, whose hands were busy on her tits, moved his mouth back and forth from them and her mouth, occasionally pleasuring her neck and ear.

"Please," Carol moaned.

"Nope," said Joe winking at Jenny. They kept at it until Carol finally came, whereupon Joe carried her to the bed before slowly stripping. Jenny resumed her cunnilingus despite Carol's protests of sensitivity.

Once naked, taking his time undressing, and the condom rolled on, Joe took Jenny's place between Carol's thighs. A teasing lick caused Carol to moan "Please" again, and Joe relented, moving up and letting Jenny place his cock, more teasing with her rubbing it back and force across the frothing cunt and rubbing the rigid clit before setting it at the opening and letting Joe plunge slowly in all the way.

"Yes," Carol exclaimed, arms and legs embracing him, keeping him deep for a minute, both grinding together, before loosening her grip and letting him fuck her.

Which he did, starting teasingly slowly, but eventually reaching a medium speed which was enough for Carol's second orgasm, keeping it for a third and fourth. Jenny had gotten out of the bed during this, changing into a t shirt and keeping her panties on, then joining their joining, giving caresses to various places, mostly Carol's but also Joe's balls and even invading Joe's anus with a wetted finger which, in the end, after what seemed to be a grouping of orgasms, triggered a last flurry of thrusts and him releasing his cum to a mostly inert Carol, Carol achieving la petite mort.

Joe got up to dispose of the condom, returning to the bed. Jenny pulled the sheet and blanket over them, both her and Joe surrounding Carol on their sides.

Carol awoke or at least became more conscious, and smiled at Joe, kissing him.

"Don't you think Jenny deserves a kiss too?" Joe asked.

"Of course," Carol replied and kissed Jenny too. She sighed. "I wanted to talk to you, Joe, but I was too horny."

"I'm not complaining," Joe chuckled. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I really like the revision of the poem. I had some questions about a couple lines and noted them on your copy. I also went and copied the poem and pasted it into a workbook to work on the choreography."

"Sounds good."

"Yeah. How was the girls' loft?"

"Perfect. We even shot some footage, an older couple who live there were nice enough to perform."

"That's great. We?"

"Joe let me shoot him," Jenny grinned. "And..."

"And what?"

Joe nodded to Jenny. "We shot Connie and Sue Anne making out, me shooting Joe joining them."

"A dirty movie," Carol chuckled. "Hmm."

"I was thinking the same," Joe said. "Maybe black and white and sort of unfocused? Like you know what's going on but you don't?"

"Let me sleep on it," Carol decided, shifting to her side facing Jenny, Joe figuring in order for him to spoon behind her, which he did once he shut off the lights.

He awoke briefly when the alarm went off, Jenny getting up to extinguish it, Carol giving him a kiss on his cheek before getting out of bed. Then he was unconscious again, awaking mid-morning feeling like he slept enough, feeling invigorated even.