My Sort of Affair with My Neighbor

Story Info
My neighbor brought out the bad girl in me.
2.8k words
4.64
18.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 60 year old woman, married for 35 years and I have a son. The reason I am writing this story is to reveal a secret. I had an affair, well sort of. I have a neighbor who lives a few doors down and her name is Allison. Allison is a very attractive woman, she's 38 years old, very petite and is single. She has a very high paying job and lives alone. She always travels and hates every second of it. We have become very close over the last couple of years and whenever she's not working, she hangs out here with me. I don't know why, maybe because of her crazy work schedule, but she's is still single.

I don't work, but my husband does, so I have a lot of free time. Allison came over one saturday and we we're hanging by my pool. I have to say, her body is amazing. she's very petite, with a flat stomach, and she's in amazing shape. We were swimming and sun bathing all day and I have to say, I loved to watch her every time she got up. I'm a few pounds overweight, but not fat at all, so when I see a perfect body like hers, I enjoy looking at it. This day she was wearing a pretty skimpy bikini and her cute little ass was almost entirely out. In my head, I had a picture of her naked, and boy was she hot! I'm a 100% straight woman, I've only been with 3 men in my entire life. I love having sex with my husband, and we are still very active. That being said, a hot woman does turn me on a little. Near the end of the day, Allison asked me If I wanted to go on a trip with her to the Bahamas for 3 days. She works in the travel business and goes all over to rate hotels. She said her work would only be about 2-3 hours in the morning and the rest of the day she would be free. It sounded like a nice idea, and I knew my husband would be ok with it. So I told her I would love to go.

A couple weeks later we were on our way. When we got to our hotel we found out that we had our own private villa. We checked in and saw where we would be spending the next 3 days. It was not only a private villa, it was our own little private beach as well. My mind instantly went to my husband and knew if he were here, we wouldn't be wearing clothes for the next 3 days, it was a very romantic spot. The next morning Allison left at 7 am and was back by 10. I was sitting on a chair outside our villa all by myself drinking coffee. Allison said, "done for the day, now it's play time, I need a tan."

We both changed into our bathing suits and went to our lounge chairs. We were there for a while and Allison turned and said, "can I ask you something?" I told her of course, then she floored me by saying, "I've always wanted to sun bath naked and this is the perfect spot, would you be offended if I did, or even better, let's both do it?" I stumbled a bit because I knew I would love nothing more that to see her naked, but that would mean I would have to get naked too, I wasn't sure I was ready.

I said, "I have no problem with you doing it, but don't forget I'm 22 years older than you and I don't have that great body you have."

She said, "are you fucking kidding me, you look great and I have to say, I wouldn't mind seeing you naked either. come on, lets do it." I reluctantly agreed, but at least I knew I was gonna finally see that cute little body, naked.

Allison stood up, reached behind and unhooked her top, the next thing I knew she was pulling down her bottoms. There she was right in front of me and she was completely naked. She turned to me and said, "let's go chicken little, show me those titties." I stood up, pulled the straps off my shoulders and pulled down my suit. She looked at me and said, "I knew you would be shaved, oh, and by the way, you look amazing naked."

I said, "Thanks, but look at that body, you are friggin hot girl." We both sat back on our lounges and started tanning. I fully admit, I was getting that familiar tingling in my pussy.

Out of the clear blue she said, "I'm gonna be spending a few extra minutes in the shower tonight, so you might want to go first."

I responded, "then you'll have to wait because I'm gonna be in there a while too." We both laughed, but we knew, we were both speaking the truth. The whole day she was teasing me, she kept finding reasons to get in and out of that chair and walking around naked, but I didn't mind, she was great to look at. Later that afternoon we both went in to take showers. I told her to go in first and not to rush, I also told her to enjoy her time in there.

She laughed as said, "I plan on it." She came out about 20 minutes later and said, "I really needed that shower if you know what I mean."

I said, "you have no idea how much I need a shower now too." I went in, showered as fast as I could, and spent the rest of the time enjoying myself thinking of Allison's body. At dinner we talked about how great it was today being naked on the beach and enjoying our bodies. Allison told me how much she loved watching me walk around all day naked and I returned the compliment to her. She also talked about her sex life and how she hasn't been with anybody in almost 2 years.

I felt bad for her knowing how good my sex life is with my husband. I couldn't believe a beautiful girl like her, with that perfect fit little body was alone every night. The more she drank the more personal she was getting. She told me about some of her relationships, and was getting into some of her sexual escapades. I told her we we're getting pretty drunk and she might regret what she was saying tomorrow. She assured me she wasn't that drunk and she had no problem sharing this information with me. Ok, so now I was all ears.

By the end if the night, we were pretty well informed about each others sex lives, as I shared some details about me and my husband. We got back to our cottage and got ready for bed. Allison asked me if was ok to sleep naked because thats how she sleeps at home, I naturally told her I didn't mind at all. so off came her clothes and once again she was teasing me with that little body. I told her I might as well join her, so thats how we both went to bed.

The next 3 days went pretty much the same. On check out morning as we were leaving, she stopped at the door, leaned over and gave me a light kiss right on the lips, then she said, "I'm sorry, but I needed that at least once before we left, please dont be mad." As soon as she kissed me, I got that tingle again. I told her I wasn't mad at all, and that I very much enjoyed our time together, and she should have done that on day one. She looked at me and just said, "Damn!"

When we got home, I was very horny, so that night I gave my husband

some damn good sex. When we we're finished, we were just laying there spooning when I said, "I kind of cheated on you" I felt him tense up and I said, "I'm only kidding, but it kind of felt like it, let me explain." I told him about our naked sun tanning, our naked sleep time, and wasn't quite sure about the kiss, but I told him anyway. As I was telling him this, I could actually feel his cock starting to get hard again.

He asked me, "Did you like it, hanging out with Allison naked? Did the kiss turn you on a little?" I answered yes to both of those questions and he immediately entered me again. I have to say, admitting that to him really turned me on. I have always appreciated a hot female body, but never have I been able to enjoy it for so long. I also told him about how long she hasn't had sex, he couldn't believe it.

He said, "How can a woman that hot not be getting laid on a regular basis?"

I agreed with him, and then with the balls that I didn't know I had I said, "Maybe we should invite her over and she could watch us." I wasn't sure what his response was gonna be.

But like every guy, he agreed. I told him if he was serious, I would really do it. His response was typical.

"You don't have the balls to let her watch us."

I told him I did and he would soon find out. The next day I called Allison and the first thing she said was, "I hope you took care of Don last night, I went to bed thinking about you two." right there I knew she would be in, so I just straight up asked her.

Since you seem to think about us having sex so much, how would you like to watch, and who knows what else?"

her response was, "don't tease me girl, you know how long it's been since I've had sex." I assured her I was serious. She told me she was in if I wasn't pulling her leg, and again I assured her I wasn't. I made plans for her to come over on Saturday night. She arrived Saturday with a big bottle of wine and said, "If this isn't a joke, I think we're all gonna need some wine."

I laughed and told her me and Don already started drinking. We all had a nice dinner and kept drinking all the way through. At this point, we were all feeling pretty good. I knew tonight would be the easiest for me since I've been naked with both of these people, but Allison had to be naked with my husband, and my husband had to show her all his goods. this was gonna be fun.

We went up to our bedroom and Took turns taking showers. Once we were all clean and shiny, I took off my robe and told Allison to do the same, and then go sit in my husband's desk chair. She did as I asked and in a flash, there was that cute little body of hers for me, and now my husband, to enjoy. She sat down and waited for Don to drop his robe, as soon as he did, I saw her eyes light up, he was already getting hard. I tossed her my travel vibrator and said, "That's my baby one, if you treat her well, I'll give you her big sister."

She laughed and said, "Oh, I think we're gonna be good friends and I cant wait to meet her big sister. I slowly went down on Don and took my time giving Don some amazing head. When I finished I climbed on top of him and sat right on his now swollen cock. My back was to Allison and I knew she was watching intently, so I leaned forward and gave her a better view of Don's cock going in and out of me. I turned around just in time to see her have an orgasm. What a site it was!

I turned around and sat back down, but now I was facing her and I could watch her play. After a few minutes I told her to come and lay on the bed next to us and I would give her my best toy. She stood up, walked that hot body over to our bed and got in. I gave her my most powerful toy, then I told my husband to do me doggystyle, so I got on all fours, facing Allison and took it from behind while I was a foot away from this hot woman. As soon as that toy hit her pussy her eyes lit up and she said, "Damn, this thing is powerful, we're gonna be good friends."

I wanted so badly to put my head right between her legs and start to lick that beautiful, bald, smooth pussy, but not sure how either one of them would handle that. As I was watching her, she opened her legs pretty wide, took my vibrator and pushed it in as far as she could. I said, "I have a didlo that will do a better job than that little thing."

She answered me by saying, "If you have that, why isn't it already buried in my pussy, let's go girl, don't hold out on me, I need a good fuck even if it's just a toy." I told my husband to lay next to her, I got my big dildo and gave it to her. It was pretty big and I saw her eyes light up again, she liked it.

I told her to enjoy it, and if she didn't mind, my husband and I wanted to watch her. She had no problem with that and immediately buried it in her pussy. Her legs were open almost as wide as my husband's eyes. He was totally enjoying the show, and so was I. Before I even knew what I was doing, my hand was gently rubbing her tits and playing with her nipples. She seemed to be enjoying it because she just gave me a big smile. I said, "would you mind if Don played with them too?" She answered by taking his hand and put it right on her tit.

We were both feeling her up while she was fucking the hell out of that dildo. It was so hot! With my free hand, I grabbed my husbands cock and gently started to stroke him. I now had a big problem, my husband was in his glory playing with her tits while being stroked, she was also pretty damn happy having two people play with her tits while she was fucking the hell out of her own pussy. Here I was without any pleasure. I said out loud to whoever was listening, "I need my pussy eaten very soon, this is torture just watching."

As I was hoping, Allison said, "I volunteer, it'll be my first pussy." I waited for Don to respond and all he did was raise his eyebrows and smile. I took that as a yes, but wasn't 100% sure, so I just laid on my back, spread my legs and waited.

Don looked at me and said, "is that what you really want?"

I answered and said, "No it's not, I want Allison to eat my pussy with you behind her eating her's, that's what I really want."

I heard Allison say, "I'm down for that." The next thing I knew, Allison was on her hands and knees with her tongue gently licking my pussy. Don was standing at the foot of the bed, bent over eating her from behind. At this point, we were all pretty happy. For someone who has never eaten a pussy, Allison was doing an amazing job. I had an orgasm pretty quick after that. I asked her if she would like Don to fuck her since he was right there and his cock was hard as a rock.

She said she would love it, but didn't want to mess anything up between us. I told her it definitely would not, then I told Don to put his cock in that starved pussy. As he entered her I felt her breath on my pussy, she also let out a little moan, she really needed it. I let him fuck her for about 5 minutes that I told him to come out. I had her lay on her back and I gave her my vibrator. I told Don to kneel next to her, then I jerked him off and aimed his cum all over her tits. She immediately had an orgasm as well.

I said, "you two are finished, now I get to cum." I took my vibrator from her, put it on my clit and made them watch me have an orgasm. When we were all done, we cleaned up and went downstairs for a little coffee and desert. We ended that night pretty happy and have had a couple more sessions since then. I'm so glad I took that original trip with her.