Carol Cum Coral - A Metamorphosis Ch. 01

Story Info
Carol won't eat pussy.
3.2k words
4.27
14.2k
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Online dictionary definition of 'cum' -

cum - [Latin]: used to describe things with a dual nature or function. e.g., "a study-cum-bedroom"

This is my first story to Literotica, so please, pretty please, don't troll me. I've been a technical writer, not a fiction writer; however, I've been "urged" [read - 'hounded'] by my wife and Sisters to submit this story, albeit with the help of Maria B-L, my editorial guru.

I'm writing this in the first person as Carol's boyfriend; however, I'm a gay girl and have no idea how a male thinks about sex, so I'm winging it.

Frankly, there are only so many words that I find to say: "said." He/she said, uttered, declared, sighed, gushed, professed, offered, exclaimed, yelled, etc. And I hate to repeat myself. I could list all the synonyms I could find online. That and the use of quotes and punctuation of "he/she said" cause me to rethink writing a story. They become a drag; however, I may use that method, or instead, I'll use a script method, ergo, the speaker and a colon. Such as

Carol: [spoken lines]

Arthur: [spoken lines]

Becca: [spoken lines]

Thank you for allowing me to use that shortcut - and some others that I may use, like hyphens cum dashes to show pauses and emphasis - and the use of brackets instead of parentheses. I've taken English courses from grade school through post-graduate school and know a fair amount about the English language. But, I choose to use my own version to express myself.

That goes for sentence structure, punctuation, and paragraph indentation, but it doesn't mean I'll use incorrect grammar. I'm a grammar nazi and can't abide poor grammar like the misuse of (non-British) subject-verb agreement - and especially pronoun usage. I refuse to use the abominable, "She screwed Carol and I...." NO, it's: "She screwed Carol and ME." Proper grammar doesn't allow us to say, "She screwed I." It may sound charming and cultured, but it's wrong, wrong, wrong - - objective case, please. I make many mistakes myself but that one makes my teeth ache. Literotica writers, you must not fall into that trap. 'Nuff' said.

Don't get me wrong. I like Carol. I like her a lot. What's not to like? Carol is petite, standing at only 5'3" with a narrow waist, perky breasts, and a substantial heart-shaped bottom. She is striking with her dark blonde, shoulder-length hair, and stunning bright blue eyes. Carol is a good cook, a good housekeeper, and great in bed.

I've been seeing her for about eighteen months. However, I'm not in love with her. Possibly, I don't know what love is. Carol frequently tells me she's in love with me, and I answer something like, "I'm glad." or "I care about you, too." I don't dare say, "I love you.". If I did, she would start talking about commitment. She does talk about commitment anyway, but I stare at her, and she stops. If I said, "I love you," let alone "I'm IN love with you."; she'd use that as an excuse to try to wear me down to agree to a commitment, and that was not going to happen.

At first, Carol was somewhat reserved, but over the months, she has agreed to do everything I've asked her to do sexually - with one exception.

She even suggested bondage and discipline thinking that it would be enough reason for me to commit. She enjoys being bound and forced to have sex. Probably a rape fantasy. At her request, more like at her behest, I installed hooks in the wooden crossbeams in her family room. While she stands on her coffee table, I tie her hands to the ceiling hooks and use a cut-off broomstick with eye-bolts in the ends as a makeshift leg spreader. She says being forced and having her bottom smacked gives her a faster, stronger orgasm.

She likes having her pubic hair pulled while I rub her clitoris to orgasm. Actually, she shaves her mons except for a two-inch landing strip and, on her pubes about half an inch on either side of her cleft. The cleft side hair has been left long for the sole purpose of being pulled. She likes it pulled to mitigate her clit sensitivity leading up to and during multiple sequential orgasms, especially when she's tied spread-eagled on the bed. She claims it hurts, but she tolerates it because it helps create quite a few non-stop sequential orgasms. She still has some pubic hair; I haven't pulled all of it out - yet.

I like to pull it out, not by the handful, but one by one. Using needle-nose pliers, I isolate one pubic hair close to her cleft and pull it slowly until it pulls free. This too, she tolerates but only while she's restrained. We've tried it when she's not tied down spread-eagled, but she can't hold still and has a tendency to squirm into a fetal position and pull away.

The one thing she has not done is performing oral sex on another woman. As a male having that universal threesome fantasy, I am frustrated by her reticence. I want a threesome, and I'm not willing to continue with a woman who refuses to go through with eating pussy 'til the other woman orgasms.

We have had four different women in bed with us, two of them several times. Carol agrees to that and beforehand gives me her word that she'll lick the woman to orgasm, but at the last minute, she reneges and won't eat her out. She has done this every time we've had the opportunity for a threesome. She'll lick the woman's inner thighs but stops short of actually tonguing her.

Carol has had no qualms about tasting her own vaginal fluids after intercourse while she cleans my penis of our mixed fluids. She does this, so matter of fact, it seems she feels it is expected. Carol even does it after we have had sex during her period. She loves having intercourse while on her menstrual cycle - and then licking it off my dick. For all that I can tell, it may turn her on to clean me up, and maybe she even likes the taste of blood.

I'm so frustrated that it wouldn't take much more to cause me to walk away. Carol has even pushed me to have intercourse with the other women - while she watches; she thinks that would satisfy my need for a threesome. NO. It doesn't. I still want her to lick the other woman. One of the women, Michelle, does lick Carol to orgasm, but Carol won't reciprocate. She will rub and suck Michelle's breasts and rub her clit but will not continue until Michelle orgasms especially if Michelle starts to secrete vaginal fluids.

Last week, it came to a head (no pun intended). I was trying again to convince her that it would make a difference in our relationship if she would eat pussy. It wasn't working. I was frustrated, and she was crying.

I told her I'd had enough of her stymying me, and I wanted out. We just weren't compatible. I had threatened that before, but I had always backed down. I told her this time I wasn't coming back if she didn't agree to a full-fledged threesome and swore that she'd actually eat out the other woman. She said she couldn't do it as her moral upbringing was too strong to permit it.

"I can't do it, Arthur. I just can't do it. I've tried with the four women you've brought here, and I just wasn't able to do it." Coral declared.

"You know you are able. You just mean you won't." I berated her, "you haven't tried! Yes, I brought four women here after you gave your word you would lick them to completion. Yet, in each instance, you reneged."

"I'm sorry I let you down and disappoint you," cried Coral, "but my upbringing - religiously, morally, and socially, just makes me freeze up when it comes right down to it. I cannot go down on another woman and lick her insides."

She continued whining, "Besides, I know what comes out of a woman's vagina, and that repulses and nauseates me. The very thought of even tasting another female's fluids, let alone licking them up and ingesting them until she orgasms, makes me cringe with revulsion. Yes, I know it's physically possible - it's just a matter of sticking my tongue into a woman's vagina and tonguing it just so until she comes, but I can't bring myself to do it. I'm afraid I'd throw up all over her if I tried."

She explained that the five female vaginal fluids - Bartholin gland secretions, the white vaginal lubrication; cervical mucus, a clear, sticky goo; Skene gland fluid - the clear fluid women squirt; menstrual blood and uterine tissue; and urea coming out of another woman's vagina and urethra would make her puke. She can accept them on my penis when she sucks me clean after intercourse but says she feels sick to her stomach even thinking of ingesting another woman's fluids.

I told her I'd had enough of her reticence. I went out to my car and sat there wondering if I'd been too hasty. I have a long-term fantasy of walking beside and listening to a babbling brook - that I use when I'm stressed out or trying to rid my mind of all else. I ran through it a few times to relax, and then I thought of something. Why not let Carol in on my threesome fantasy and get her to take a role in it. I sat there in front of her townhouse for another half hour, working out the details and thinking of what I would tell her and ask her to do.

I thought to myself, "If she can't lick another woman herself, would she be able to do it as a role-playing character?" It would be the character eating pussy, not Carol. I went back to her door and knocked. I had the key, but I thought it better not to use it.

Carol had been crying, but her eyes lit up when she opened the door and saw me standing there. She must have thought that I'd come back to apologize and ask her to take me back. Not exactly.

Before she could say anything, I piped up with, "Could you think of yourself as someone other than Carol?" I could tell she had no idea what I meant, so I explained what I had in mind. I made it up as I went along but told her the gist of what I was thinking.

I gave her a very brief synopsis of my fantasy and asked her if she would consider playing a role, a role not as Carol but as a playable character - a real-life role nevertheless. She said she'd think about it but was as dubious as ever about licking another woman's genitals.

A few days later, I was at Carol's townhouse enjoying a perfectly cooked roast beef, new potatoes, and black peppered carrot for dinner.

Carol broached the topic first, "I was speaking with my best friend Becca about our problem. She's bisexual and sort of understands my situation. She eats pussy but says she is very selective. After discussing my consternation about threesomes and going down on a woman and female fluids and such, she came up with a solution but not actually as a role-player but as an alter ego.

We decided that I could give myself to you as your sex toy. - Wait, let me finish. As your sex toy, I would have to do whatever you tell me to do without considering or thinking about how it affects my sensibilities. Becca convinced me that a sex toy, like a dildo, doesn't question how it's being used, nor does it say 'NO' when you go to put it in your vagina. I would just have to put - that I'm a person with thoughts about what's right or wrong - out of my mind. I'd be your possession just like your car, and like your car, I wouldn't have thoughts about how you use me. I couldn't say 'No' when you stepped on the gas - metaphorically speaking. The same would hold true if you wanted to paddle my ass! However, also like your car you couldn't just throw me away. I'd be a keeper.

When I was a child and mom put food such as beets on my plate that I didn't like, I had no choice; I'd just eat whatever she put in front of me. Similarly, being your sex toy, if you put something on my plate, I wouldn't have to make a choice. I'd just eat it - metaphorically - or actually." She paused, smiling at me.

I was just about to put a forkful of roast beef in my mouth but stopped short and stared at Carol with my mouth open. I'm not sure whether my mouth was open to receive the forkful of food or because of what Carol was suggesting. My hand shook as I put the fork down on my plate. I realized that I was hoist on my own petard. If I agreed to what she was offering, I'd be committing. If I disagreed, I'd be an asshole because I was turning down precisely what I wanted. I was frozen between the two fields of thought.

Carol also had mixed emotions. She knew what she was getting herself into, but also that somehow she had the upper hand if I said yes. She felt that I couldn't say no. Before I could fully digest the idea - or digest the delicious meal in my belly - I felt like I wanted to run - to escape - but didn't know how.

Carol jumped up from the table, went to her desk in her bedroom, and brought back a sheet of paper that - pushing aside the plate of still uneaten beef - she put in front of me The sheet read:

I, Carol H., of sound body and mind, freely give myself to the holder of this document to use as his/her sex toy. I agree to perform any sex act asked of me with a designated man, woman, or beast. I will perform that act until this document holder is completely satisfied with my performance. I will perform without question, hesitation, complaint, resistance, reticence, argument, fuss, moodiness, disdain, or apparent jealousy. I will complete any request with alacrity, enthusiasm, willingness, and to the absolute best of my ability, according to the instructions given to me.

My best friend, B, will mentor me and teach me the 'fine art' of pleasing a woman.

I further give the document holder permission to perform any act upon my person, no matter what that might entail--with the understanding that I will not be permanently damaged, harmed, mutilated, or marked, including but not limited to broken skin, tattooing, branding, or cutting. I will permit any temporary mark including but not limited to bruised and reddened skin, no matter how painful, to my breasts, belly, buttocks, thighs, pudenda, and other erogenous zones not yet discovered or discussed. Moreover, if any action causes pain I am unable to handle, it is understood that the utterance of the word "yellow" deems an immediate lessening of any given activity. It is also understood that the utterance of "mercy" deems an immediate stop of any given activity instantaneously.

In return, the holder of this document agrees to keep me as his/her sex toy unless and until I renege on anything asked of me. Rejecting anything asked of me would make this contract null and void.

Both parties acknowledge that this contract is only morally binding and not contractually binding or viable under these United States. However, both the holder of the document and myself will make it binding in our minds.

Then at the bottom, below the space for her signature, Carol explained that Becca had helped write the paper and deliberately made one of the parties ambiguous so as not to be presumed legal since slavery is illegal.

I could tell that Becca had herself in mind when co-authoring the contract. The "his/her" and "man/woman" and "mentoring and teaching, etc." in the agreement was a dead giveaway, but Carol was too naive to recognize it.

When Carol was still married, she and her husband double-dated with Becca and her husband. The two women became close friends. After the divorces, they became even closer. Becca would "jokingly" suggest to Carol that since there were no men in their lives, they should get it on.

Carol said that Becca took every opportunity to touch her but was glad that Becca admired her and wanted to be close. Carol welcomed the signs of affection from Becca as her ex-husband was cold and never touched her except for sex. Carol thought it was cute but otherwise ignored the remarks. I had never met Becca but imagined her to be some 'Plain Jane' who hadn't the looks or sex appeal to attract a man. The contract seemed to me to be a way for Becca to have some physical contact with Carol.

The contract was valid and binding only insofar as both parties felt it was binding, but now, I was in too deep to back out. Yes, Carol would have to eat pussy, but she would also have the B&D that she fantasizes about. Becca would become Carol's sexual mentor. Furthermore, Carol would have her hooks into me.

Carol stood behind me, pressing her breasts into my back, reached around me, and before I could say yea or nay, signed the contract on the dotted line. I felt trapped but was too bewildered to think of a way out. She was now my sex toy, but what was I? What were we? What was our relationship? My conscience and sense of fair play weren't giving me a way out. The only thing I could think of was to have her perform sexual acts that would make her opt-out. That would be difficult as the only thing she hadn't been willing to do was to eat pussy. Now, as a sex toy, she would have to. Carol had unwittingly eliminated all of my leverage. I felt like Bugs Bunny when he accidentally stepped off a cliff. There was no ground under my feet. I couldn't even feel victory. I'd made my point. Carol had accepted it, but was I in a commitment? What had I done?

Carol added one more thing. To have her morph from Carol into a sex toy, I would have to say: 'Hey Coral' just like you'd say, "Hey Siri." or "Hey, Alexa." to your computer or electronic device. She'd morph from Carol, a woman, to Coral, a female sex toy, just that quickly.

============

Endnote:

I'm going to stop at this point. I don't want to waste my time writing further if no one is going to read the story or worse, tell me what a terrible writer I am. I know I am. I just don't want to hear it from Literotica readers. That would hurt my feelings and could shatter my self-esteem. Critique the story, but please don't berate me.

My wife and Sisters agree that they won't pressure me to continue. Thank you for reading thus far. I apologize for leaving you hanging.