Father Christmas' Great Red Coat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm pulled his great coat around himself and stepped back to admire the scene of two elves fucking in the snow.

Both Sylvie and Elvin -- and for that matter him too -- really needed to get on with their orgasms. They did not want to get too cold though a brisk walk back to the cottage and the welcoming open fire would help. He stamped his feet. Even with woollen socks the cold did start to penetrate. Good to hear appropriate noises from the young people and know, even if he could not see, semen was passing.

And that meant it would be his turn to pass his own to Sylvie.

His eye was on Elvin's cock as it came out. Clear he had ejaculated. There was leaking and running cum on his knob. A knob all wet from Sylvie.

So tempting to see if Elvin would mind if he put his lips around the knob and tasted the two young people together. A nice little suckle before the 'main course' of pushing back into Sylvie and releasing. Might Elvin like then to suck Malcolm's cock -- a triple taste of Sylvie, and the two men's cum? But the tights were up and tunic down before he could even suggest the idea.

Malcolm pushed back in, girl slick smoothness gliding over his knob, up into the girl. The fucking recommenced.

Perhaps Sylvie came a second time. Certainly, the sounds she made did not suggest anything other than she was enjoying herself, pushing back at the invading organ.

Certainly, an orgasm to remember. Sylvie pushing back at him as it began, his cum shooting away inside her. What pleasure! A long cum and then it was a shame, really, to have to leave Sylvie's warm nest and bring his now limp cock back out into the cold. It was, though, very soon hidden away as he watched Sylvie rising and smoothing down her dress. A well fucked little elf.

The party resumed its ramble, up out of the dell and back in the direction of the cottage along a farm track, not that you could see it, but the gates showed where it started and ended. Three figures walking through virgin snow.

"Oooh," squeaked Sylvie stopping and both men saw the source of her squeak. Down on the snow between her boots a dripping and, indeed, marks in the virgin snow. Virgin no longer, clearly! Sylvie ungloved her hand and put it between her knees, lifting she showed what she had caught. A big, perhaps elvish grin, and she brought it to her lips.

"Mmmm. I could do with a mug of something warm when we get back to the cottage!"

That was certainly in the offing but unlikely either men could yet manage to produce more of what was warm on her fingers and being sucked into her mouth -- at least not for a little while, however much she might try and encourage back at the cottage.