Banged Better

Story Info
An unexpected boning by three basketball players.
1.7k words
4.37
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally fought my way to something like wakefulness, it was almost 11am. My head was like a bag full of sand. I couldn't have had that much to drink. But I seemed to have lost track entirely of what happened last night. I managed to swing my eyes toward my roommate's bed. Still made and no usual morning pile of her clothes on the floor. She hadn't slept here.

Then it registered that I was naked under the bedding. No memory of undressing, either. And I don't sleep in the nude. A wave of low grade nausea hit me so I lay still until it mostly passed. When it had, I drew the covers back and found my body was smeared with dried crusty stuff. There was a fairly large deposit in my navel that was still tacky. I took a tiny sample on a fingertip and sniffed. It was semen! I tried to think back.

I didn't have sex. I know I didn't. At least I couldn't remember anything like that. Suddenly panicked, I realized I should...you know, check myself. There was dried goop on my thighs, too. I cautiously inserted a finger and came away with a dab of what was obviously cum. Standing now, I caught my image in the mirror and saw there was spunk on my face and in my hair, as well.

Horrified, I tried to bring back the last things I remembered. Okay, Kim and I were here along with Donnie Wilson. Donnie had a bottle about a third full of vodka, and was pouring orange juice into it, before we passed it around. One or two of Donnie's basketball buddies brought more partially empty bottles in and he repeated the process. They were in and out of the room and there were some other girls around, too. But it was all foggy and confused in my mind.

**

It took most of Monday to track Donnie down. "What the hell happened at the dorm party?"

"Great to see you, too. What do you mean, besides we got slizzard on vodka?" But there was a knowing and slightly snide smile there.

"Did you have sex with me?"

He hesitated only a second or two. "Be easy now. Maybe, I did. But you weren't complaining, either."

"I was drugged, you creep!"

"No you weren't. Only a little Ecstasy. You liked it. Happy. Asking for more sex, too. Come on, chill. It was a party. You let us hit it, that's all.

I couldn't think of any retort so I just stormed away. Sitting in an out of the way library cubicle, I tried to bring some relevant memory of the party back. Okay, so there was Donnie. He was in a few classes with me but I didn't know him well. He was a basketball player but not one of those supertall, weird looking ones. He was good looking...Oh, shit...a memory flash of a very large, dark brown male organ! Was that imagination?

Wait. We were making out. His hands were under my top, all over my breasts. I think I was slightly taken aback by the roughness of his kisses and the way he touched me. But it wasn't...I let him do it. In fact, it seemed like I was exhilarated, almost euphoric. My top was off and Donnie was mouthing and squeezing my breasts. I...I must have been lying on my bed. Then, I was staring at his enormous dick. It was only partially hard, so Donnie took my hand, then...then I had my fingers wrapped around it.

I can picture it now, so thick and meaty I needed both hands to jerk him. Neither of us had our jeans on, though what had happened to them I couldn't say. I was still stroking his monster cock when he suddenly spurted. Some of the jizm hit my pillow, with a little in my hair, but most ran down my arm. He didn't go flaccid, though. Not brick hard, but not soft either. Then his hand was between my legs fingering my, at this point, very wet pussy.

It fades in and out. So I close my eyes and concentrate. I was lying on my back. Donnie was on his knees between my legs. He had a big, dark snake in his hands. No, no, that was his dick! He eased the somewhat pointed tip into my pussy. I don't think I minded that. In fact, I might have been anticipating it, with at least some eagerness. But then...OMG!...it was like he was stuffing a barrel into me. Involuntarily, I jerked my legs as far apart as I could. It still felt like my pussy would burst. But I was insanely happy with what was happening. Or, at least, that's my recollection.

He was truly fucking me now. His girth was making my clitoris almost flutter... which felt incredibly good. But he was so long, his pounding cock was hitting against something deep inside me that caused a dull pain when he thrust. Still, the thing I recall most was my trembling with excitement. I was sobbing, I know, but not because it didn't thrill me in some crazy way. I remember vaguely that I was telling him, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Faster!" I never, ever do that. It was like someone else was talking. It was nuts, everything that was happening was nuts! He must have come because I can distinctly recall, now, feeling the jets of cum across my body.

There is a misty image of Donnie, with his manhood hanging flaccid, drinking deeply from a bottle of orange liquid. He offered the bottle to me and I drank. What went on immediately after I have no recollection of. At some point, I know Donnie was on top of me once more, pushing his erection into me. I grabbed his hips to try and guide his lunges. I was aware that there might be someone else in the room, but I was too busy being bounced on my bed to pay much attention to that.

Once again, I felt a spray of warm semen along my midsection. Donnie was speaking, though not to me. I lay there, touching myself, trying to generate some rational thought process. All of a sudden, my legs were grasped around the calves and lifted high in the air. A cock was forced into my pussy. It wasn't Donnie. This person was not as tall but a little thicker in the chest and shoulders, his face unfamiliar. His dick was more normal size, too. But he was fucking me with just as much determination!

My reactions were slow and muddled but I can't say I wasn't liking the feeling. Me?...With two separate guys? That was wild! His cock was shorter but almost as wide. More comfortable inside me. I thought that if I fingered my clit, while he drove his hardness into me, I might actually reach orgasm. I was saying something, I don't know what. His lips were near my left ear and I heard him say softly, "This black cock has wanted to dick you for a long time." That made my stomach flutter, almost as if I got a huge rush from what he said. How could that be?

Something thick and damp was rubbing around my face. It was a cock, smelling heavily of some muskiness I couldn't identify. I turned my head to look and was astonished to see Terrell, one of Donnie's friends. He began pressing the head against my lips and wiping its wetness across my face. His cock was a deep chocolate brown with heavy, ropey veins. Rather cautiously, I kissed it and glided my pursed lips along the massive shaft. Then used my tongue to probe and lick him.

"Oh yeah, suck it baby."

"I can't fit that in my mouth, it's way too big," I stammered.

"Just have to do the best you can."

Licking my lips a little anxiously, I took in as much of the end as I could. The tip was curiously smallish, kind of tapered, so I managed maybe two inches. Terrell was urging me on but the thing flared and grew into a thick rod quickly, so I was able to get less than an inch more into my mouth. Even so, I stretched my lips as far as possible and sucked him hungrily. There was a surprising amount of precum that was very salty to the taste. But then, I realized it was real sperm...not a full-fledged ejaculation, just small squirts on my tongue.

All the time, the unknown guy was banging me. If I was even partly rational, I'd have been appalled at what was happening. I got massively guilty having sex with one man! But I quickly lost track of that thought because he totally exploded with a massive gush of semen. "No, he can't come inside me," I thought. But it was too late.

Very quickly, Terrell mounted me. Slowly... mercifully... he slid his dark shaft into me. I started sharply when it hit against the back of my vagina, though I wasn't exactly objecting to being taken again. He eased off but I still had the sense of being inflated like a balloon. His was not as long, but may have been thicker than Donnie's. He worked his cock in and out while massaging my clit with his finger. Little spasms of pleasure ran through my body. Then a real orgasm!

He could tell, "You are liking this, aren't you girl? Say it!"

"Yes, I like it! I really LIKE it."

Someone beat off a stream of semen onto my midsection just before Terrell rolled me onto my stomach. He squeezed my buttocks to spread the cheeks, then rammed his member into a slightly sore but ready pussy. He was doing me harder now, forcing a soft grunt from me with every plunge. Each thrust faster than the last. Another load of jiszm hit the side of my face and collected in my hair. No idea whose. I realized Terrell was making those guy-noises that presage ejaculation. "Please... pull out before you come!" He did. The warm stickiness coating my bum as we both sighed with satisfaction.

I don't think either touched me again, but who knows. All three swiftly put themselves together and made their exit. Just as well, because I was totally drained now. Not enough strength left to even wipe off my body, I drew the covers around me and lay there. It's embarrassing to admit, but I'd acted like a total whore. Yet here I was, savoring the experience. At some point during the night I started massaging my pussy, making myself orgasm twice more.