Father In Law Became My Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Father In Law Became My Man.
3.4k words
4.41
39.8k
32
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers

Hello All. This is Pushpa. I hope you have enjoyed my last encounter with my father-in-law. As I had to go to the office, I woke up early. My father-in-law was still asleep. He faced downwards, and I could see his bumps.

I checked my phone, and there were many messages from my husband. I opened them and responded one by one. A message stated, "How's my father doing, and are you adjusted to the new environment?" I replied, "Yes, he is doing great. He is friendly, and I am spending a good time with him."

My husband felt happy, but you guys know what I meant. I got down from the bed. Completed all the work and got ready for office. My FIL was sipping coffee. With a sad, disappointing look, he said, "Do you have to go to the office today? Please stay back, dear."

While picking up my stuff, I replied, "No, Mavayya, (FIL), I have to go today. Don't worry. I will try to come early." While I was about to open the door, he pulled me back and kissed my lips deeply. Even I responded wildly. I ran my hands into his hair and held him tightly.

He pulled me further, and he sat on the sofa, pulling me towards him. He made me sit on his lap. He further continued our kiss. It was a wild and romantic time. My husband never gave me a bye kiss or a hug. I felt good that I was having a romantic time with his father.

He broke the kiss and said, "I will miss you," I said, "Don't worry, I will take leave tomorrow. Give your monster a little rest today." I gave a gentle kiss to his lips. He reluctantly smiled, held my waist, bit my neck, and kissed it deeply. I just moaned, "Ahh, Mavayya, please. You are so romantic."

After the kiss, he laughed and said, "Now keep this love bite as a token of love for the rest of the day." I quickly rushed to the mirror and saw it. I got a dark red patch on my skin. I said a bit angrily, "What is this, Mavayya. How can I go to work with these love bites."

I covered my neck with a dupatta, said bye and left for work. I didn't check my phone for a couple of hours. I opened my WhatsApp, and there was a hello from my father-in-law. I replied to him, and there was an immediate reply from him. The message conversation happened as below.

Me: Sorry for the late reply. I was busy. Have you completed breakfast? What are you doing?

FIL: I am missing you badly, Pushpa.

Me: Awww, I am missing you too, Mavayya.

FIL: I want to see you, dear.

Me: For now, look at my pics and be happy.

I sent him a picture of my husband, wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt.

FIL: Please don't make me jealous by sending pics with your husband. Send only yours.

Me: What's wrong if I send a pic with my husband? Somebody is growing jealous.

FIL: Yes, I am jealous. Now please send it to me.

I sent him a picture of the selfies in my album.

FIL: I cannot resist anymore. Please show me your boobs. I miss them

Me: Wait till evening. They are yours.

FIL: I cannot wait till evening, please send me some pics of them.

I felt like playing naughty with him. I took my phone and earphones with me to the washroom. I closed the door, and I made a video call to him. His face had the immense pleasure of seeing me. He didn't wear a shirt.

FIL: You made me crazy. I am unable to resist myself. Please show me something.

I whispered, "Ok, baba!" and removed my top and bra playfully. I was only in my bottom, and I pressed my boobs bit my lips arousing him. He showed me his erect dick, and I gave him a flying kiss. I lowered my panty and began to finger my pussy. He stroked his dick.

As I fingered harder, he stroked his dick faster. Finally, he cum. I felt relieved. I disconnected the call and went to my desk. This was the first time I had done something like this. I got a message again.

FIL: You are amazing.

Me: You too.

FIL: I love you!

I was a bit surprised by this message. But I couldn't resist sending "I love you too." It was very hard for me to work till evening. Every second passed like an hour. Finally, it was time, and I rushed home. It gave me immense happiness ringing the doorbell. There was my man opening the door.

As soon as I went inside, he locked the door and pulled me over him. He bit my lips, pulled my top and threw it away. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. I sat on his lap, kissing. I said, "Mavayya, let me freshen up and come at least."

He was in no mood to listen. He lifted me and placed me on the dining table. He held my waist and pulled my panty down. I caught the corners of the table, just praying that the glass shouldn't break. He held my leg and kissed my feet. He further came down and massaged my calves.

He kissed my thighs and slightly licked them. I moaned, "Mavayya, you are such a wild lover." He further came down and reached my pussy. I spread my legs, and he buried his face into my pussy. My legs were up in the air. I could see a fan rotating in between.

He kissed, and I continued moaning. He lowered his dhoti. His dick was erect. I turned around, facing my ass upwards, then he came around the table, held my hair and pushed his dick into my mouth. I kept looking at him. He closed his eyes in pleasure.

He kept stroking into my mouth as if it was my pussy. I held his erect dick and began enjoying the rhythm. I felt slight juices in my mouth. He pinched my nipples hard. With a dick in my mouth, I couldn't moan. I cried. He made me kneel in the doggy position.

I held the corners of the dining table. He climbed over the table, kneeled and adjusted himself. He held his erect dick and pushed it into my pussy from behind. I gave out a moan, "Ahhh, Mavayya." He held my hips and pushed my front and back.

His dick exactly hit my g-spot, and my boobs hanging down moved to and fro. With one hand, he held my hair, and with one hand, he spanked my ass hard. He shouted, "Move my wild horse." And again slapped my ass cheeks. I moved front and back, adding to his rhythm.

He kept slapping, and the sound of his slap, our moans. The 'thup thup' due to his dick hitting my pussy sounded like a lust anthem. After some time, I shouted, "I can't bear it anymore, please release." He stopped and turned me around. He spread my legs and began drilling me inside in missionary.

I couldn't bear the pain. I held the corners again firmly. While fucking my pussy, he bit my neck, kissed my arm pits, and rolled his tongue there. I felt goosebumps all over my skin. I raised my legs in the air and hugged him tightly. He increased his pace further.

I closed my eyes tightly in pleasure, and I gave out continuous moans. He kept stroking and said, "Such a perfect and smooth body like a marble statue. I can feel your pussy heat, Pushpa." I bit my lips, and in pleasure, I said, "I am feeling the pleasure Mavayya, you are hitting the right spots."

After some stroking, I felt the hot juice inside, I saw the relief on his face, and he collapsed over me. I wrapped my legs around his back, I felt his juices going inside, I wanted to feel every drop of his semen inside my pussy. I hugged him tightly. I could smell the sweats.

He smelt me and said, "Your sweat smell is intoxicating." I kissed his forehead and said, "You are intoxicating too." He kissed my lips and asked, "How was it?" I held his hair and said, "You are better than my husband, but did you realize that you cummed inside? You will end up making me pregnant."

He rolled his finger on my lip and said, "Can you please bear my child?" I pushed him up, got down from the dining table and said, "Are you crazy?" He hugged me behind. I felt his dick in my ass crack. He pressed my boob and said, "Please, Pushpa. Please."

I asked him, "Why Mavayya, you already have kids and have gone through the phase of being a father. Why do you want kids again?" He said, "Pushpa, I feel I am reliving my life. After I made love to you, I felt this was my second life. I feel my youth. I want to enjoy fatherhood too."

I turned around pulled him holding his ass. I looked into his eyes and said, "I will bear your kid Mavayya, but not now. I will plan for that. But now, let's enjoy our time alone." I went to the bathroom and switched on the shower. He was watching me from outside.

The water flowed from my hair to my boobs and legs. I said, "Don't you want to join your daughter in law in the shower?" He smiled and came in. I pushed him to the wall and kissed his neck. I felt the movement in his dick. I kissed his chest, and he started pressing my boobs.

My nipples got erect. The shower was running, and he bit my nipples. He turned me around and hugged me, and pressed my boobs from behind. I felt his erect dick in my ass crack. He said, "Your bums are so soft." I felt his hard dick. I said, "Your dick is erect again, Mavayya. Let me cool it down."

I kissed his lips deeply and kneeled. I took his erect dick into my mouth. The water from his belly went straight to his dick and my mouth. Now his dick was hard as a rock. I went outside the bathroom, fell on the bed, and gave him a flying kiss.

I winked and said, "Your daughter in law is waiting for a father-in-law in bed. " He came out, his dick swinging left and right. I was at the corner of the bed. As he came near, I spread my legs. He adjusted himself and pushed his dick inside. I gave out a moan.

"Mavayya, it's like an iron rod." He kept stroking. My legs were in the air, and I kept crying, "Ah, I never got this much pleasure with my husband." He bit my lips. I held his face, kissed his lips deeply, and moaned in pleasure.

I said, "You are my man, I love you, I am yours fuck me day and night. I love you more than anyone." He kept stroking. I rubbed his back. Finally, he released his cum inside again. He fell beside me. I felt our juices running from my pussy to my inner thighs.

He kissed me on my forehead and said, "I love you too." I wore a revealing nighty and went to the hall. We sat holding each other's hands. He held my waist and said, "Can I ask you a question?" I smiled and said, "You can ask me anything, Mavayya. Why do you still feel shy?"

He kept his hands inside my nighty while pressing my boobs. He asked, "Do you love your husband?" I laughed out loud and asked, "Did you ask this because I slept with you?" His face looked pale. I laughed out loud, kissed his lips and said, "Ya, I love him, but I love you more."

I saw a sense of relief on his face. I asked him, "Do you love your wife?" He joyfully replied, "Well, I don't have a wife. You have my undivided love." We both laughed and had a romantic evening.

It became a routine for us to sleep together. This happened after two weeks after starting our affair. I woke up around 7:30 in the morning. I felt tired and sleepy due to the late-night romance. Still, I managed to wake up. I was only in my panty.

I checked my phone and saw a few messages from my husband. I didn't check last night while I was busy with my father-in-law. It said, "Good night, sweetheart. I miss you. Dad is talking so sweet about you. Thanks for taking care of him."

I had a wicked smile. I replied, "I miss you too. It is my duty to keep him happy." I am sure very few daughters-in-law keep their father-in-law happy and satisfied like me. I brushed my teeth and went to the hall just in panty. My father-in-law was reading a newspaper while having coffee.

I went and sat on him, kissed his forehead, and said, "Good morning!" He kept his hands on my back, pressed them slightly and said, "One of the best mornings, warm weather, clear sky, and slender boobs." I gave a shy smile. Took a sip from his coffee and said, "Tastes amazing."

He planted a kiss on my lips, sucked his coffee back and said, "This tastes better." I held him tightly and gave a tight kiss on his lips, moving my tongue into his mouth. I felt his erection under me. He pinched my nipples and said, "In mood this early?"

I broke the kiss, held the erect dick over his lungi and said, "If the man of the house can maintain such a hard erection, then it's difficult to stay away from him." I kneeled down on his lap and took the erect dick to my mouth. I held his balls and pushed them completely inside.

He closed his eyes and said, "Perfect start for the day, dear." I kissed his balls. He kept pressing my boobs. He asked, "Aren't you getting late for your office today?"

I kissed his dick and said, "You made me addicted to your monster. I am unable to stay away from you. I requested to work from home. From now on, I can work for 2 days from home every week." He was filled with joy. He shouted, "Yeah! I can have you during the day as well."

I played with my hair and said, "I am all yours, Mavayya." He held my head and pushed me down. His dick went to my mouth and pushed front and back. I kept stroking while using my tongue. After some time, he stood up and said, "Here is the morning gift to my darling."

Saying that he leaked on my face. His juice fell on my eyes and my lips and chin. I said, "Do I look like a pornstar to you?" He smiled and said, "You are my sex goddess." His cum slowly flowed from my upper lips to my lower lip, filling the gap.

I opened my lips and moved my tongue over my lips, licking his juice. He said, "I love the way you swallow my juice." I immediately kissed his dripping dick and took it into my mouth again. He immediately closed his eyes in pleasure and moaned, "Hmmm, I love you!"

I stood up, hugged him, and said, "I love you too, Mavayya!" I took my bath and applied an aromatic body lotion. I wore a T-shirt and mini shorts which hardly came near my thigh. He came to the room, hugged me from behind, kissed me on my neck, ran his hands into my t-shirt, and pressed my belly.

I moaned, "Aah, Mavayya." His hands ran to my boobs, and he pressed them so hard. He bit my ear and said, "No clothes when we are alone." I turned around and removed my T-shirt. My slender boobs were completely out.

He exclaimed, "Such a lovely shape. Your dusky color and brownish nipples make you a perfect beauty." I blushed. It feels good when you are described in such a detailed way. My office work started. I was with my headphones on, and a meeting was in progress.

I sat on my bed, and my father-in-law came from behind. He sat on the bed and came behind me. Suddenly he held my waist and pulled me over him. I tried to escape his grip. I said, "I will come to you after my meeting." He was in no mood to listen.

He made me kneel like a dog and removed my mini. I still had my headphones on. He removed his lungi and adjusted himself. His dick was completely erect, and he pushed inside all at once. I cried, "Aaah." He held my hips and began to stroke. I could feel he was hitting the right spot.

I gave out moans. I cut my call and closed the laptop screen. He kept stroking, and the thup thup sound echoed in the room. He pressed my boobs from behind and kept moving front and back. He said, "Your pussy is irresistible." I closed my eyes hard and moaned in pain.

He slapped me on my ass, and I cried, "Ouch, don't be so hard." He kept stroking, and I felt juice inside. He held me from behind, and we collapsed on the bed. I felt his sticky dick over my ass crack. He asked, "How was it?" I turned around, kissed his lips, and hugged him.

I said, "Amazing. You satisfy my every inch. By the way, it's a working day. I have to work. You made it a horny day." He laughed and replied, "How can a bee resist a tender flower?" He rolled his hands over my bare back, looking into my eyes.

I kissed his lips and said, "This flower always wants to be stung by this bee." We both laughed. I wore my shorts and was about to wear my t-shirt. He pulled and threw it away and said, "You forgot my rule. Never cover your beautiful boobs when you are at home."

I tied my hair behind and said, "If I leave them, you will be over me for the whole day." I got off the bed, took my laptop and said, "I won't say no. This work-from-home arrangement is for you." I took my laptop, and we moved to the hall.

He watched TV while playing with my boobs, and I worked till evening, enjoying the topless romance. In the evening, it was around 5:30. I asked him if he was willing to join me at the swimming pool in our society, and he accepted. I wore a swimwear T-shirt and shorts and got into the pool.

He was chilling at the corner of the pool. There was nobody at the pool, and the swimming pool had high walls such that nothing was visible outside. I took two rounds, and I got completely wet and cold. I swam to him, came out water and locked his lips.

He pushed me behind and said, "What are you doing, Pushpa? Someone might see." I went closer to him, kissed his neck, sucked the water droplets, and kept my hand in his shorts. It was still limp. I held it hard and asked, "Didn't you get hard seeing your daughter-in-law wet?"

He laughed and said, "It's dick, honey, not an iron rod to be erect always." I gave him a lusty look and said, "I know how to make this little one a monster." I took his hand, kept it on my boobs, and said, "They want you." He said, "You are crazy. What if someone sees us like this?"

I said, "There is nobody around. If they come, let them see that I am not scared." I felt a slight erection in my hand. I started stroking it, lowered his shorts to his knees, and stroked it harder. He pressed my boobs, and my nipples were erect and could be completely visible over my wet clothes.

I increased the speed, and he said, "Stop, Pushpa, I am about to cum." I winked and said, "Then cum. Who is stopping you?" And he gave a moan and a deep breath and released in water.

I winked, got out of the water, and said, "Can't wait anymore? Take me to bed." He followed me. We got dressed and headed to our house and had a romantic evening.

odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers