Father of a Pornstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

"Remember when mommy left, daddy? I told you I would take care of you. I know you like it when I tell you what to do. Don't you daddy?" The camera nodded again.

Terry couldn't believe his ears.

"Now daddy, stroke it nice and slow. Yes, just like that. My god daddy, you're so hard..."

Terry felt like she was speaking directly to him. He watched the 10 minutes long video, listening to his daughter telling the man how to masturbate, and calling him "daddy". He noticed she called herself "baby girl", just like he called her... When the video ended, Terry realized he was now almost painfully erect.

He opened the second video of the series. Once again, Emma was addressing the viewer as "daddy", however this time there was no actor playing the role, just his daughter and the camera. This one started slower, it felt more intimate. Emma was talking quietly, almost whispering. She said :

"I noticed how you've been watching me all summer, daddy... every time we were at the beach, I saw you look at my body..."

The camera moved left and right a little.

"It's okay, daddy... I know you're alone, and I was walking around you with just a bikini... it's only human to watch, right? Look, I heard you every night, when you were in your room... I know you play with yourself every day... and I heard you whisper my name."

The camera moved left and right again.

"Daddy, it's okay... I understand your desire for me..." she looked down for a moment then went back to the camera. "Right now I can see you're growing hard... I have a confession to make, daddy. I want to see it... Can you take it out for me? Don't worry, I won't ever tell mom...."

Terry felt almost hypnotized. Painfully aware of the bulge in his underwear, he decided this was as much as he could take. He raised the volume of his headphones and obeyed his daughter's instructions, pulling down his underwear. His erect member sprang up. He looked at his erection, pulsing in front of the image of his daughter. This was so wrong, he thought...

"You're so big daddy... You can play with it now. Show your baby girl how you play with yourself, daddy. Wrap your fingers around it, just like that, yes..."

Subjugated by his daughter's sensual voice, Terry followed her instructions. Precum was already oozing from his tip as he moved his wrist up and down.

"Slowly daddy, slowly... I want to see everything. Oh my god, you're so hard... Tell me daddy, is your baby girl making you so hard? Now, go faster. Faster..."

Terry accelerated.

"How does it feel to masturbate in front of your daughter, daddy? I can see you're all worked up... but I want you to stop just before you come, daddy... Now, go slowly..."

He almost erupted right then and there, but suddenly stopped right before he crossed the edge. Terry couldn't believe what he was doing. It was as if his body was controlling itself and he was a only spectator.

"Do you want to come, now daddy? I know you do... Ask your baby girl very nicely if you want to come..."

She waited for a few seconds, then laughed.

"On the count of three, you can come... One... Two..." She was smiling wide, and took her time between each number. "Not so fast daddy, I didn't say three... I know how bad you want to come daddy. Now, daddy, your baby girl wants to see you come... Three..."

Emma was mimicking the stroking motion as she spoke :

"Yes, daddy, you can come now. Come for your baby girl. Show me how much cum you've got..."

That was it for Terry. He arched his back and suddenly reached an orgasm such as which he'd rarely experienced. He began shooting rope after rope of semen, which landed on his chest and belly, some of it falling back on his hand as it furiously stroked his member.

"What a mess you're making daddy. Keep going, daddy, I want you to empty your balls for your baby girl... Yes, just like that, daddy. Don't worry, daddy, this will be our secret..."

The video ended, leaving Terry spent in his computer chair, covered in his semen, his member still pulsing beneath his fingers.

"What did I just do...?" he thought as he slowly came down to earth. "I can't believe I just... masturbated to a video of my daughter... "

That was all he could take that night. He closed the computer, cleaned himself and went to bed after turning off the computer. Spentas he was, Terry had trouble finding sleep that night, reminiscing the videos of his daughter, and how he had masturbated to one of them...

Chapter 2

Terry eventually fell asleep. The next morning, he woke up and went to the kitchen, only to find Emma was already there and had prepared breakfast for him.

"Hi dad! Sleep well?"

"Y-yeah, I guess..."

They sat at the table, and as soon as Terry began eating, his daughter asked :

"So, um... how many did you watch?"

"I don't know, I think five or six..."

"Oh, which ones?"

Terry blushed. He really wasn't comfortable casually telling his daughter what video of her having sex he had watched. The situation felt surreal, while his daughter seemed completely oblivious of his awkwardness. This seemed like small talk to her. Terry imagined she must have had this kind of conversations with her co-workers pretty often, which he wasn't too sure how he felt about. After a moment, he answered :

"I watched, um... the massage one, the one where you, um... touched yourself." His face was becoming more and more scarlet as he continued.

"Oh," she said, smiling. "Anw how did you like watching you daughter masturbate?"

Terry's eyes grew wide. What kind of answer was she expecting here? She looked deep into his eyes and added :

"Did you like watching your baby girl come?" She paused for a few seconds, then burst out laughing. "Come on, dad, I'm just teasing you! So, what else did you watch?"

Terry gulped, and voluntarily omitted the gangbang video, hoping she wouldn't ask about it. He just said : "Next, I watched the, um... JOI ones. A couple of them." He said the letters rather than the words they stood for.

Emma smiled. She had been waiting for this moment. She said :

"Ah. Did you enjoy them?"

Terry had an embarrassed laugh. He was trying to come up with a good answer, when his daughter leaned forward and said in a quiet voice :

"Come on, dad, I know you did. I... heard you."

"You... huh?"

"I heard you speaking quietly... I guess with your headset on you didn't hear yourself," she said, laughing."

Terry's face turned into a new shade of scarlet. He asked, afraid of the answer he was going to get :

"What... did you hear me say?"

Emma laughed.

"Well, I suppose you were answering to the video... you said "please my baby girl, let me come, I beg you to let me come..." Well you were pretty much whispering, but loud enough for me to hear you!"

Terry almost spat out the food he was chewing.

"Oh my god, I didn't realize... I'm so sorry, Emma... God, I'm the worst..."

She laughed again.

"Come on, daddy, that's okay! I'm glad you enjoyed it, actually."

"R-really? You're not... disgusted?"

"Why would I be? I did ask you to say those words in the video, didn't I?"

"But... you were talking to your audience, not to me personally..."

"Well, actually..." She paused for a second. As comfortable she was talking about sex with her father, she knew her next words could possibly change their relationship forever... even more than she already had. "I am thinking about you when I make those videos... I guess that's why they're so successful, because they feel... authentic."

Terry's jaw dropped. He was at a loss for words, and didn't know how to react to what he had just heard.

"I wanted to start making this kind of videos because I like the idea of controlling a guy's pleasure, of taking control of him in his most intimate and vulnerable moment... And I quickly realised what I enjoyed the most was making those videos while picturing you."

"Well, uh..." He paused. "I don't really know what to say, honey..."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, of course not... If that's how you feel, then you can't help it. Besides... I'm hardly in a position to be lecturing you."

"I guess you're right... So it means... we both enjoy this kind of... interaction?"

Terry gulped.

"That's... one way to put it."

Emma smiled. She leaned forward and kissed her father on the cheek.

"I"m so happy, dad. You can keep those videos I gave you. I'm perfectly fine with you... using them as much as you like."

"I-I can't, honey... that's... wrong."

"But you did enjoy it last night, didn't you?"

"I guess..." he replied, looking down.

"If you enjoy it, and I'm fine with it, what's stopping you?"

"I don't know, it's just... too weird. You're my daughter."

"Yeah, I'm aware of that. Look, I'll just copy those videos on your desktop, and you'll do whatever you want with them."

Emma stood up and went to her father's room, where she copied the files on his computer before coming back to the kitchen with her usb drive.

A few days passed without any contact between Terry and his daughter, until she gave him a call.

"Hey dad."

"Hi, baby girl. Everything alright?"

"I'm good, thanks. I wanted to ask if you had... you know, watched any more videos?"

"Oh, um... I, um... y-yeah, a couple..."

"Oh, that's awesome! So, did you... make use of them?"

"Honey, that's..."

"Come on, you can tell me." She playfully took the tone she used in the videos : "You can tell your baby girl, daddy..."

"O-okay... Yeah, I did..."

"I'm so glad... I wanted to tell you, actually, I do this little thing on the side... I do live JOI videos on webcam for customers. Just saying, you're welcome to use the service. I'll send you the link by text. Of course, I won't charge you, just tell me it's you."

"Hold on, I..."

"Later, dad!"

She hung up. A moment later, Terry received a text message with a link to her daughter's web page. He definitely didn't want to go there... That was going too far.

While he hardly admitted that he had watched his daughter's videos, the truth was that Terry had been playing them back to back since he had last seen his daughter. Now that he had gotten a taste, he needed more and more. He had come with every one of her daughter's JOI videos. He needed more...

He resisted the first night, but on the second he decided to visit her page. He subscribed, carefully choosing a nickname that didn't betray who he was. He didn't want her daughter to know he was using her site, nevermind if he would have to pay. Luckily, she was available that night, and he booked a session.

The live image of his daughter appeared on his computer.

"Hi, daddy..." she said with a sensual voice.

"Hi, baby girl..." he wrote on his keyboard. Of course, he wasn't going to use his voice to communicate with her. He hesitated before calling her "baby girl", but then remember that she used the expression herself in her videos, so any customer could be using it with her.

"I know how you've been looking at me, daddy... It's okay, you know... Do I turn you on?"

"Yes..."

"Don't be shy, daddy... I know you want some release... I'm here to help you."

She smiled sensually at the camera. Terry felt fuzzy as he looked into her eyes.

"Tell me, daddy, do you feel like... touching yourself?"

"Yes" he wrote back.

"Is this why you came to me, daddy? You want your baby girl to guide you?"

"Yes..."

"I"m so glad you came to me, daddy... You know your baby girl wants you to feel good. Tell me, when was the last time you played with yourself, daddy?"

"Yesterday"

"Oh, I see... who were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about you."

"Oh, how naughty, daddy!" she laughed. "What did you imagine exactly?"

"That you were watching me and telling me how to do it."

"I can do that for you for real if you want, daddy... All you have to do is ask nicely."

Terry took a deep breath and gathered the courage to type the words on his keyboard.

"Please baby girl, tell daddy how to masturbate."

His heart skipped a beat as he pressed "send".

"Of course, daddy... anything to make you happy. Don't worry, this will stay between us... it will be our little secret. Are you hard right now, daddy?"

"Yes"

"Can you undress for your baby girl? Take everything off."

Terry did as instructed, and typed :

"I'm naked, baby girl."

"You're so big and hard, daddy..."

Terry smiled and thought "if only she knew how hard..." Emma said :

"I want you to grab your hard cock, daddy. Now, stroke it slowly... at this pace."

She formed a circle with her hand and moved it up and down in front of her camera.

"I want you to make me a promise daddy."

"Tell me." It wasn't easy for Terry typing with one hand.

"Promise your baby girl you won't come until she tells you to. I will decide when daddy can come. Okay?"

"I promise."

She smiled.

"Now I want you to use just your thumb and index to masturbate. Like that." She held her two fingers in a pinching position and moved her hand up and down slowly. "Does that feel good, daddy?"

"yes"

Terry no longer bothered with capital letters and punctuation.

She continued showing him the movement for a while, then said :

"Now, grab it with all your fingers. Squeeze your cock hard, daddy. Stroke it as fast as you can until you're on the edge. And remember you promised not to come until I let you, daddy."

"ok"

"Tell me when you've stopped."

Terry did as instructed, moving his hand up and down at a blurring speed. He was so worked up that he had to stop a few seconds later.

"I stopped"

Emma laughed.

"So soon? Daddy, you must be so horny! Is it because you're with your baby girl?"

"yes"

"You're so cute, daddy. Do you want to come now?"

"yes baby girl"

"Than ask me very nicely and maybe I'll let you, daddy."

"please baby girl, let your daddy come... daddy can't hold it in any longer..."

"Okay daddy... Now sit back. I want you to go up and down very fast now. I want you to come all over your chest. Can you do that for me, daddy? Can you come hard for your baby girl?"

"yes my baby..."

Terry grabbed his erect member and stroked it as fast as he could. In a matter of seconds, he reached a messy climax. He began ejaculating all over himself, covering his chest with his semen like his daughter had just instructed him. He moaned and grunted as his pulsing member shot burst after burst of hot cum. As he came, Terry's eyes were glued to the screen, looking at his daughter who was biting her lower lip.

As he continued pumping his member, squeezing more and more pleasure out of it, he thought how much better this was than just watching the videos.

Terry's orgasm faded, and he slowly calmed down. His right hand was covered in his semen. With his left, he typed :

"thank you my baby girl. youre amazing."

She smiled.

"Thanks daddy, this was so fun! Let's do it again soon!"

"good night my baby"

Terry ended the call as his daughter waved him goodbye. He was way past thinking about right and wrong. All he could think about now was the pleasure his daughter was bringing him. He felt he was becoming addicted. He checked his daughter's web page, it showed that she would be available again in two days.

Two days later, Terry logged in again and opened a chat with his daughter.

"I'm so glad you're back, daddy..."

"I missed you, my baby girl..."

"I know how good I make you feel daddy... I want you to promise me something."

"Anything, my baby."

"Always ask your baby girl when you want to masturbate, daddy. Can you do that for me? I want you to come to me whenever you want to play, daddy. And don't ever come unless your baby girl allows it. Okay daddy?"

Terry smiled. "So that's how she reels them in," he thought. But it was working on him... He now accepted how addicted he had become to his daughters instructions, and was glad to offer her control over when he could masturbate.

"I promise, baby girl. I'll always ask you before I masturbate."

"And promise you will always do what your baby girl tells you."

"I promise."

"I'll remember that, daddy," she replied, winking.

The session lasted a little longer than the previous one, and ended with another messy orgasm...

Chapter 3

Two days later at about 9pm, Terry was home and had just finished washing the dishes when his doorbell rang. He wasn't expecting any visitor, and was surprised to see Emma when he opened the door.

"Hi daddy!"

"Hey honey, it's... great to see you. I didn't know you were coming. Please come in."

He closed the door behind her and she followed him to the kitchen, where he finished drying the last plate.

Emma bit her lower lip, then said, with a wicked smile :

"Well, I just wanted to ask if you were keeping good on your promise..."

"And what promise is that, Emma?"

"You've already forgotten what you promised two days ago, daddy?"

"W-we didn't talk two days ago."

"I'm pretty sure we did, daddy. I remember very clearly the moment you promised you would always ask your baby girl for her permission when you wanted to masturbate." She was grinning even more intensely now.

"I... didn't..."

"Oh, dad, you thought I didn't know it was you? You really are helpless when it comes to computers. You do realize that when you start a video call, the video works both ways?"

Terry's jaw dropped. He suddenly realized that his daughter knew he had been contacting her through her website... She knew she was talking to him... And she had seen everything he had done. Emma saw her father was struggling to say anything, so she spoke first :

"I'm happy you called me, dad. But tonight I thought it would be better if we dropped the whole internet thing... I mean you're no regular customer, are you?"

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"I just want to see you for real, daddy... And I'm sure you want me to be here too. Don't you?"

"I... I do, baby."

"So, tell me daddy... have you been keeping your word?"

He blushed.

"Y-yes..."

"And would you like your baby girl to watch you masturbate now, daddy?"

His heart skipped a beat. Emma looked at her father with a naughty smile. She had obviously been waiting for this moment a long time. Terry wondered if this had been her plan ever since she told her about her job. Whatever her plan had been, Terry had to admit it had worked out perfectly. A month ago, he would never have imagined the words he was about to say would ever come out of his mouth :

"Yes, my baby girl. Will you... let me masturbate?"

"Hmmm... I don't know about that yet, daddy." She smiled. "First, how about you take you clothes off, daddy?"

While he was now aware that his daughter had seen him naked twice already, it had always been through a computer monitor. He was now about to reveal himself to her for real, with nothing between them.

"Of course, my baby girl..."

He slowly removed his shirt, revealing his muscular chest to his daughter, then proceeded to pull down his trousers, leaving him in his underwear. Emma looked at her father up and down, and said :

"Now daddy, let your baby girl see your cock..."

Hesitantly, he slid his thumbs beneath the strap of his underwear and slowly pulled them down before he tossed them aside. He was still flaccid due to his embarrassment.

"You don't have to be shy in front of your baby girl, daddy..." Emma said. "Now I want to watch you grow hard, daddy. Show your baby girl how big and hard you can get... without touching yourself."

She grabbed a chair and placed it before her naked father, turned it around, and sat with her arms resting on the backrest while she stared at Terry's dangling cock. Then she looked into his eyes and said :

"Your baby girl wants to see you hard, daddy... Show me your big cock... I know you can't wait to play with yourself in front of your daughter, daddy." Her gaze moved once more towards his member. She noticed it was already beginning to grow.

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers