Father of a Pornstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

"Wow, daddy, you're growing so big... is this for your baby girl? Is it turning you on that I'm looking at your cock, daddy?"

"Yes..."

"I'm sure your balls are so full, daddy... I can't wait for you to empty them for me..." Terry's member kept growing. "Tell your baby girl when you're completely hard, daddy..."

Soon, it reached its full size. Terry gave his pulsing erection a brief look, then turned to his daughter and said :

"I'm completely hard for you, my baby girl..."

"I'm so proud of you, daddy..."

Terry was now standing naked in his kitchen, facing his daughter, with his manhood fully erect and pointing towards her... Teasingly, Emma asked :

"What now, daddy?"

Terry knew what she was waiting for. He swallowed hard, and gathered his courage.

"Baby girl, will you allow daddy to masturbate?"

"I know you're so hard and you want it so bad, daddy... of course I'll let you... But you must do exactly what your baby girl tells you."

"Of course, baby girl. Tell daddy exactly what to do."

Terry knew at that moment there was no going back from this, ever. So many lines had been crossed, and in such a short amount of time no less.

"With your left hand, I want you to cup your balls, daddy."

Terry obeyed.

"Now play with them, very gently. Tell me, how full are they?"

"They're completely full, my baby girl. My balls are full of cum."

"And who is it for, daddy?"

"It's... all for you, my baby girl. All of daddy's cum is for you."

"You're so generous, daddy... " she laughed. "Don't let go of your balls unless I tell you to. Now, hold the tip of your cock between your your thumb and index. Yes, just like that. Now, move up and down, slowly. Continue playing with your balls."

"Yes, my baby girl."

Terry obeyed.

"Does it feel good, daddy? Do you like it when your daughter watches you play with yourself?"

"Y-yes, baby... I love it... If feels so good."

"Now, daddy, grab your cock with your hand, and hold it very tight. When I say go, you will stroke it as fast as you can, and you will stop when I tell you to. And remember that you're not allowed to come until I say so."

"Yes, baby girl."

He was holding his erection with a firm grip, while still cupping his balls with his left hand. He could feel his heartbeat beneath his fingers.

"Go."

He began stroking furiously, looking into his daughter's eyes. She watched him with a wicked smile. She knew he wouldn't resist for very long at this pace.

"Stop."

He obeyed, still holding his cock firmly.

"Oh, daddy, look at all that precum... You're so excited, daddy... Now, go, continue."

He resumed stroking very fast.

"Stop. Remove your hand."

They both looked at Terry's throbbing cock. Emma smiled.

"Oh, daddy, you're so close to coming, aren't you?"

"Y-yes, baby..."

"Gently slap your cock a few times, daddy."

He obeyed.

"You're so hard, daddy, I love watching your cock bounce back up when you slap it like that. Tell me, daddy, why are you so hard right now?"

"Because you're making me hard, baby girl... You're making daddy so horny..."

"Do you want to come now, daddy?"

"Y-yes, please..."

"Then ask your baby girl very nicely for an orgasm, daddy."

"Please my baby girl, let daddy have an orgasm... daddy's so hard... Daddy's balls are full of cum for you, baby girl... I want to give you all my cum, my baby..."

"Daddy, you're so cute... Now, remember to keep cupping your balls with your left hand, and grab your cock with your right. Hold it very firmly. How close are you, daddy?"

"Very close, baby girl..."

"You will stroke your cock very slowly, just once, daddy. You'll stroke it once every time I tell you. Do it now."

Terry moved his hand up, than down, squeezing out a thick drop of precum that elongated down until it dropped on the kitchen tiles.

"Again. Very slowly. Once more. Again. I can tell you're on the edge, daddy. You're so close to shooting all of your cum, aren't you daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl..."

"Do it once more. Again. I want you to tell your baby girl when you're going to come, daddy. Okay?"

"Yes, my baby, of course."

"Once more."

"Baby girl, I can't hold it in any longer... I'm gonna come with the next stroke..."

Emma smiled.

"Here's what you're gonna do, daddy. On my command, you'll stroke your cock one last time, then you'll remove both your hands and put them behind your back. You're not allowed to touch your cock again until I say otherwise."

"Y-yes, my baby..."

"Stroke you cock, daddy."

Terry gave it one last stroke, and as instructed, he immediately removed his hands and put them behind his back. He had gone past the point of no return. Even though he wasn't touching himself any more, the chain reaction had started. He felt a surge of pleasure build inside him. He felt his balls tighten as they got ready to release everything. He could feel his semen rushing from his balls toward his shaft, making its way out of his cock. He said :

"That's it, baby girl... daddy's coming... Daddy's going to ejaculate for you..."

He grunted and clenched his fists, fighting the urge to hold his member. Emma watched as his cock began to throb wildly, and shot it's first burst of semen. The white rope landed on the kitchen tiles, before her chair. She smiled and watched as a second rope flew out and landed next to the first.

"Come for your baby girl, daddy... Empty your balls for me. Give all your cum to your baby girl..."

Rope after rope of cum spurted out of Terry's member, each one flying further, landing closer to his daughter. Terry wanted to stroke his cock so bad. When the intensity of his ejaculation began to fade, Emma said :

"Now, daddy, cup your balls and stroke your cock for your baby girl... Make sure you squeeze everything out."

He immediately grabbed his erection and began to pump it wildly. His grunts turned into moans as he finally felt the full power of his orgasm take over his whole body. He grabbed his balls with his left hand and looked at his daughter.

"You're doing so good, daddy... You look so manly... Remember, you promised to give your baby girl all of your cum... squeeze yourself dry for me, daddy..."

"Yes my baby girl... I'm coming for you..."

Terry's orgasm slowly faded, and left him standing there, completely spent, looking at his daughter with his cock in his hand. As she had instructed him, he squeezed the lasts drop of sperm out of his member, watching them land on the kitchen tiles between his feet. He needed a moment to recover, this had just been the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. Emma looked at the messy floor and said :

"My god, daddy, your balls were so full... I'm proud daddy, you came so hard for your baby girl..."

"Thank you my baby... you're incredible..."

"You're welcome daddy... Now, I should clean daddy's cum..."

"I-I'll do it, baby..."

"That's not how you raised me, daddy. I'm responsible for this mess, so I should clean it up... but it's your house, so you must ask me to do it.

Gasping, Terry said, in a quiet voice :

"Please, baby girl... can you wipe daddy's cum off the floor?"

"Of course, daddy. Your baby girl will always be here to clean your mess..."

Chapter 4

A few days passed. Terry felt completely lost : on the one hand, he was terribly ashamed of what was happening between him and his daughter, how he had let himself become driven by his forbidden desires. But on the other hand, there was the immense pleasure this new, incestuous relationship was bringing him. He had never felt so conflicted and decided to call his daughter.

"Hi my baby, I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"That's okay, dad. I have a day off today. What's up? Do you... need something?" She adopted her sensual voice for the second question, hinting at what she was thinking about.

"Actually... I wanted to talk a little. I'm very sorry, Emma... I really crossed a line the other day. A father should never do anything like that. I was all worked up, and , you know... but I shouldn't have let it control me. It was wrong and I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry you think that way, dad. I know we have something really special now... But it isn't something you should feel bad for, even if other people wouldn't understand it. We both enjoy this, and I'm a grown up, it's not like you're taking advantage. Besides, you know, I kinda started it myself, right?"

"You're right, it's just... I don't know."

"I don't want us to stop. And I'm sure you don't either..."

"Well, I..."

"Tell me this : you haven't... played since the other day when I came over?"

"N-no..."

"That's because I didn't tell you to!" Emma laughed. "See? You still want me to be in control."

Terry laughed back.

"I, um... I suppose you're right."

"Awesome! So, dad, can I come over tomorrow evening after work?"

"Sure, honey."

The next day, Emma came over for dinner. They had a casual conversation while they ate, then moved to the living room where they sat on the sofa next to each other. That's when Emma decided to ask :

"So, dad, we never really talked about it, did you... watch all of the videos I gave you?"

Terry blushed and smiled, obviously embarrassed by the question.

"Y-yeah, I did."

"That's great! So... how do you feel about them?"

"Well you... definitely have many talents." He chuckled.

"Yeah, I like to try different things. But did you like them? I know you're gonna say I'm your daughter and all, but... at least some of them must do something for you, besides the jerk off instructions!"

Terry looked down as she brought up the JOI videos, still very embarrassed about the whole thing. But he answered truthfully :

"Well, I can't say I really enjoyed seeing a bunch of guys treat you disrespectfully... But some of the other videos were... nice."

"Come on, daddy. Tell me which ones you liked?"

Terry sighed, beaten.

"Okay. The ones where you're... alone... are nice." He blushed again.

Emma laughed.

"Dad, that's so cute!" She bit her lower lip, then said with a mischievous smile : "So, you like watching you baby girl play with herself."

"It-it's not..."

This was the second time she brought this up, but this time she wasn't letting go :

"Dad, stop being so embarrassed all the time... It's okay. You like what you like. I like watching you too, so it's only fair..."

"I... guess you're right."

"You need to overcome this, dad. I really want us to be open about our feelings, even if some would say they're... weird."

"And how would I do that?"

"Well, for starters, try to say it to me."

"Say what?"

Emma chuckled.

"Say that you like watching me masturbate, for example. Go ahead, I want to hear you say it and whatever else you want to say."

Terry gulped and took a moment to gather his courage. He knew she wasn't going to let this go.

"I... I like watching you masturbate, and making yourself come..." He blushed hard. "There, I said it."

She looked at her father with a coy smile and remained silent for a few seconds, then said :

"Would... you like to see it for real?"

"Wh-what?"

"All you have to do is ask me, and I will do it, right here."

Emma was smiling but her eyes showed determination. She wanted her dad to ask for it. Terry didn't know how to react, and she could tell how conflicted he was. He wanted to ask, but felt like he shouldn't. She wanted him to accept and embrace his desires. She leaned closer and whispered in his ear :

"Your baby girl will strip off and masturbate for you, daddy... But you must ask for it. Here, you can whisper it in my ear."

She placed her ear close to her father's mouth. Terry's arousal was already growing, and he could smell his daughter's perfume and feel her weight pressing against him as she leaned. He swallowed hard, took a deep breath, and paused for a moment. Then, Terry whispered :

"I want to watch you masturbate. I want to watch you come in front of me."

Emma smiled and asked, in a quiet voice :

"Should I remove my clothes first?"

"Yes, honey, I want you to be completely naked."

"Of course, daddy..."

By now, Terry had seen his daughter's body from every angle imaginable, but it had always been on a computer monitor. He was about to see her for real now...

Terry watched his daughter stand up in front of him, remove her top and her trousers, then undo her bra. She cupped them and looked at her father with a smile as she let them fall on the floor, revealing her beautiful curves. She bit her lower lip, slid her thumbs under the sides of her panties, and pulled them down. Terry's jaw dropped as his daughter stood in front of him, offering to his gaze the insolent perfection of her body.

She sat next to him and spread her legs wide. Terry devoured his daughter with his eyes. He feasted on every curve of her body, and his eyes eventually landed on her vulva. Her lips were already slightly spread due to her position. She had placed her right foot on the edge of the sofa, further parting her thighs. Looking at her father with a teasing smile, she placed her right hand over her vulva and asked :

"It's your turn to give the instructions this time... What should I do now, daddy?"

"Baby, I want you to play with yourself..." He was gasping. "Show daddy how you masturbate."

She began groping her left breast with her left hand, while she caressed her sex with the other. She soon began to lubricate, and her fingers quickly became covered in her juices.

"I'm so wet, daddy... Can I taste my juices?"

"Yes..."

She brought her right hand to her mouth, and licked her fingers clean, moaning in delight. She then resumed caressing herself, pressing harder and harder against her vulva until she finally pushed a finger inside her hole. She immediately moaned in reaction, and continued with growing intensity as she slid her finger in and out. Soon, she inserted another one.

"This feels so good, daddy... I love how you're looking at me. Do you like watching me play?"

"Yes, my baby... You're so beautiful."

She became more and more worked up as she continued. She looked into her father's eyes as she groped her breasts and fingered herself at a rising pace. Emma was now moving her hips back and forth against her hand, trying to reach deeper with her fingers. Her moans were growing in intensity.

Terry took in the sight, enjoying every second of this incestuous display. Between two deep breaths, Emma said :

"Daddy, your baby girl's about to have an orgasm... Do you wanna watch me come, daddy?"

"Yes, my baby girl... I want you to come hard."

"Oh... yes, daddy... I'm gonna come for you, daddy..." Her fingers were moving at a blurring speed, each thrust causing a splotching sound that was now filling the room along with her sensual moans. She finally crossed the edge :

"That's it, daddy... I'm coming... watch your baby come..."

She pulled her fingers out and began rubbing her erect clitoris, offering her father a perfect view of her pulsating hole.

Terry could not speak nor move. He was completely mesmerized by his daughter's intimate display.

Emma continued thrusting her hips for a while, moaning all the way through her climax, until the sensations began to fade. She calmed down, and continued gently rubbing her clitoris as she slowly glided down to earth. Her eyes were still locked into her father's, and she smiled as the last waves of her orgasm caused her body to twitch a few times. She let out one last, long moan of release and asked :

"That was nice... How did you watching your baby girl come, daddy?"

"You are the most beautiful thing in the entire universe, my baby..."

Emma laughed. After a quick glance at the bulge between her father's legs, she said :

"Your baby girl made you really hard, daddy, didn't she?"

"Yes..."

"Take off your clothes, daddy..."

Still unable to look away from his beautiful daughter, Terry sloppily removed his clothes. In mere moments, he was sitting naked on his sofa, next to Emma.

"I'm back in control, now... Are you going to do exactly what your baby girl tells you, daddy?"

"Yes, honey..."

"Gently caress your balls, daddy."

Avoiding his throbbing penis, Terry placed his left hand under his scrotum and slowly teased his balls with the tip of his fingers.

"Yes, daddy, just like that. Cup them and press them softly now."

Terry obeyed.

"Tell me daddy, do you think your balls are full right now?"

"Yes, baby."

"Watching your daughter masturbate has made you really horny, hasn't it daddy?"

"Yes..."

"Keep caressing your balls, daddy. They must have been working full time to produce a lot of cum while you watched your baby girl masturbate. This means you've produced all of this cum for me, isn't that right daddy?"

"Yes, my baby girl," Terry replied as he kept playing with his balls. "All of my cum is for you, my baby."

"Now daddy, grab your hard cock for me. Hold it tight. Yes, just like that. Do you want to stroke it while I watch you, daddy?"

"Yes, my baby..."

"Then ask for my permission, daddy. Remember, you promised your baby girl you'd always ask for her permission before you played with yourself."

"My baby girl, will you let your daddy masturbate? Daddy is so hard and his balls are so full..."

"Okay daddy," she replied with a mischievous smile. "I want you to go veeeery slowly though. Just like that." She formed a circle with her fingers and moved her hand up and down in the air, showing him the pace. "Always follow my pace, daddy. Good, squeeze it real hard, squeeze all of that precum out."

As Terry followed her instruction, large drops of precum formed at the tip of his erection, and slowly glided down along his fingers. He began to accelerate.

"Hold it, daddy... Follow my rhythm. How does that feel, daddy?"

"Great, honey... It feels so good following your instructions."

"I know, daddy... It feels so much better playing with your cock when your baby girl is watching you do it, doesn't it?"

"Yes, my baby... I love it when you watch me masturbate..."

She continued moving her hand up and down as Terry followed her movement. She could tell he was getting more and more worked up. She asked :

"Tell me daddy, are you getting ready to shoot all of your hot cum for your baby girl?"

"Yes, baby... My balls are so full for you..." he said as he continued teasing his balls.

"Stand up, daddy. Come here, I want you to stand right in front of me."

Terry stood up and faced his daughter, still stroking his erection.

"I can tell you are ready to burst... You're so close to orgasm, aren't you daddy?"

"Yes my baby girl..."

"Daddy, when you come, I want you to ejaculate all over me... I want all of your hot cum on my body. Can you do that for me, daddy?"

Terry hesitated for a second. This was going further and further... Watching each other play with themselves was one thing, but now she wanted him to cum on her... The voice of reason told him to say no, but it was too distant for him to hear. Right now, Terry was stroking his cock and getting ready to cross the edge any second, while looking at his naked daughter, nothing could make him stop. At this moment, there was nothing he wanted more than to shower her with his semen. He nodded in reply to his daughter's question. She said :

"Come closer, daddy. Yes, right here. Now, I'm going to count down, daddy. When I get to zero, I want you to empty your balls all over me. I know you're ready to shoot your load, daddy..."

"Y-yes," he stuttered as he took a step towards her.

Right before him, his naked daughter was sitting on his sofa, looking at him with a wide smile while she mimicked a handjob.

"Five... four... three... two..." She paused for a second, and laughed at her father's expression. "One..." She bit her lower lip. "Zero. That's it, daddy, you can shoot your load all over me now."

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers