Father of a Pornstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers

As she finished her countdown, Terry crossed the edge and thrusted his pelvis forward, carefully aiming for his daughter with his right hand. He recognized the first signs of his orgasm as he blocked his breath and felt his muscles contract. Time seemed to freeze as he felt his semen rush toward his erection and run toward its tip. Despite his inhibitions, Terry's primal urge pushed him to aim for his daughter's face. He clenched his teeth as the first burst of semen gushed out of him.

He looked at his daughter he was about to sully with his semen. For a second, Terry felt all powerful. Holding his erection like a cannon, ready to burst, pointing it at his naked, beautiful daughter as he was about to cover her with his manly fluid. His baby girl was at his mercy. The thick white rope flew straight towards her face. Emma closed her eyes as it hit her left cheek.

"Oh my baby girl..." he muttered as a second burst of semen flew toward his daughter and landed over her right eyelid. "Daddy's coming all over you..."

A third rope burst out and splashed over her daughter's nose. Looking at her gorgeous breasts, Terry adjusted his aim towards them, and the fourth rope of cum splashed over her right breast, soon followed by two more. Terry aimed for her face again and continued to furiously stroke his pulsing member until the last gush flew out of it.

His orgasm slowly faded, and he reduced his speed as he kept squeezing the last of his semen. He was standing so close to his daughter that those last drops fell on her belly.

Emma opened her eyes, offering Terry a view of his smiling daughter looking into his eyes, her face covered in his hot load... His white goo was flowing down her face slowly. She said :

"Thank you daddy... I'd love to lick myself clean, but I'm a good girl, I will only do it if daddy tells me to..."

Terry was completely out of breath. Still holding his member in his hand, he said :

"My baby girl... I want you to lick yourself clean, now... Be a good girl and wipe all of daddy's cum off your face and tits..."

"Yes, daddy..."

With both hands, she began to sensually wipe her cheeks, nose, and eyelids. Her hands covered in her father's sperm, she looked into his eyes as she opened her mouth and placed her fingers above it. She extended her tongue, and Terry watched as his thick fluid dropped from his daughter's fingers and into her mouth. Keeping her mouth opened, she repeated the same thing with the semen that was covering her breasts and belly, than licked her fingers clean.

Her mouth was full of cum, and she extended her tongue further to show him, before pulling it back in. Terry watched her swallow and open her mouth again, pulling out her clean tongue with a wide smile.

"I swallowed all of your cum like a good girl, daddy..."

Chapter 5

Three days passed. Terry couldn't stop thinking about the image his daughter covered in his cum, smiling at him. It had felt so good, but he couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong. A feeling he had had since he had first laid eyes on one of his daughter's videos. Yet he had continued along the path she was guiding him, and was happily going further and further with Emma at every opportunity.

He was now at home, watching one of his daughter's videos. He had grown completely addicted to them, and had completely lost interested in any porn that didn't involve his daughter.

He was naked on his computer chair, watching a video of Emma and four other girls in a hot tub, taking turns at pleasuring each other. His daughter was sitting on the edge of the tub, kissing another girl who was sitting next to her, while one other was sucking on her nipples, and the fourth was eating her out.

Terry was fully erect and his member throbbing, desperately needing attention. But Terry had agreed not to touch himself unless his daughter allowed him to. He looked at his phone hesitantly before picking it up, and called Emma.

"Hi dad!"

"Hi my baby..."

She could tell from his voice that he wasn't in his normal state.

"What's up, dad?"

"I'm... watching one of your videos... I'm so hard, my baby..."

"You're not playing with yourself, are you daddy?"

"No, baby... but I'd like to... Will you let daddy masturbate?"

The girls in the video had switched positions, and one of them was now licking Emma's anus from behind while another fingered her sex. Sitting on all four, she was moving her hips back and forth, causing her breasts to dangle following her movements.

"Okay, daddy... You're gonna grab your hard cock now."

"Yes... Thank you baby."

"Now I want you to stroke it really fast and stop right before you come."

"Hmhm..."

She could hear the sounds he was making as he stroked his member at a blurring speed. He had blocked his breathing Suddenly he stopped stroking and took a deep breath. Emma said :

"Now, wait a few seconds and resume stroking, very slowly."

"Yes, my baby..."

She continued teasing him like this for ten minutes, getting him to stop every time he was about to reach his climax. She asked :

"Would you like to come, now daddy?"

"Yes..."

"But you can't unless I tell you to, right?"

"Th-that's right, my baby..."

"Well, I don't want you to come tonight, daddy. I want you to keep all of your hot cum for tomorrow, daddy... Can you hold it it for your baby girl, daddy?"

"Y-yes... okay..."

"I'll come see you tomorrow, daddy. Until then, you are not allowed to play with yourself. However, I want you to keep watching videos of your baby girl, as many as you want to keep you nice and hard for me. Can you do that, daddy?"

"Yes, my baby girl..."

As instructed, Terry continued watching video after video of his daughter. He wanted to come so bad, but didn't want to disappoint Emma, and managed to refrain from touching himself.

The next day, Terry had just finished eating when Emma rang his doorbell.

As soon as she stepped in and kissed his cheek, she said :

"I want you to undress now, daddy... I know you've been waiting for this."

Terry wasted no time to remove his clothes, and followed his daughter to the living room, where she sat, legs crossed, on the sofa.

"Stand in front of me, daddy. Closer... Yes, perfect. Did you manage to hold in all of your cum for your baby girl, daddy?"

"Yes, my baby..."

"I'm so proud, I know it must've been difficult. You must be so full now."

"Yes..."

"Last time was real messy when you came all over me, wasn't it, daddy?"

"It was, my baby girl..."

"Tonight we're going to do something cleaner, daddy. When you come, you will aim at my mouth. Your baby girl will keep her mouth wide open for daddy's cum when you tell her to. Okay?"

"O-okay, my baby..."

"Now, daddy, you can stroke yourself. Do it however you like until you come."

Standing naked in front of his daughter, Terry grabbed his member and began stroking it at a medium pace.

"I love watching daddy play..." Emma whispered as her father masturbated inches from her face. "Your cock is so hard and your balls are so full, daddy... You're so manly... Come closer, daddy."

He took one more step towards his daughter, then placed his left foot on the sofa's armrest and moved closer, his erection almost touching Emma's face. Terry bit his lower lip and let out a moan as he looked at his daughter's face. At any time, he could cover her with his semen. She remained perfectly immobile, sitting, fully dressed, with her legs crossed and her arms on the armrests.

"Daddy won't hold long..." Terry said.

He increased his pace. His fingers were covered in precum. He said :

"Daddy's going to come soon, baby girl... Open your mouth so daddy can come inside it."

Smiling, Emma opened her mouth as wide as she could and pulled out her tongue. Her eyes were locked into her father's.

"That's it, my baby... Daddy's going to come inside your mouth..."

He grunted as he reached his orgasm and began to shoot rope after rope of semen. He watched them fly straight into Emma's open mouth. She kept her eyes wide open as she felt the hot gushes hit her tongue and palate.

"Keep it open for daddy...Drink all of daddy's cum, baby... You're a good girl..."

He slowed his pace when his ejaculation ended. Though it was obvious he had finished, his daughter was still looking at him with her mouth opened and full of semen. Terry knew what she was waiting for :

"Daddy's finished coming, baby... You can swallow all of daddy's cum, now..."

Emma waited no more and immediately closed her mouth and swallowed, with a loud gulping sound.

"I swallowed all of it, daddy... Am I a good girl?"

She pulled out her tongue as proof.

"Yes you are, my baby..."

End of part 1

Tribad
Tribad
584 Followers