All Comments on 'Father of the Bride'

by EVHayes720

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
walt555walt5553 months ago

Loved it gave you a five based in the hope for.more chapters!

Darque_LyteDarque_Lyte3 months ago

This story had me laughing so much. I hope there will be more because so many different things are happening that I really want to know what ends up being written for them.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Overall 5 Stars. My only suggestion is that I wish there had been more detail as Jamie took Daddy's cock while in her Bridal lingerie. Jamie taking a good slut fucking in those white Stockings and matching garter belt. Plus a big daddy facial would have been perfect. Cum ropes streaming across Jamie's face and then she drinks the last few shot of Daddy's cum. That's what real sluts do.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it, but that was quite the abrupt ending. Trish did seem to know what Jamie's pussy tasted like, so I'm guessing she has experience. I do hope you'll give us more chapters.

sucksexfulsucksexful3 months ago

A great “fucking” free use family in the making. 😈

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Keep it cumming. Bull Daddy still has 2 daughters & several other heifers left to breed! 5☆

askani28askani283 months ago

Nice! Perhaps the inspiration for your story is “All Four Daddy” by Szensei?

HTTPS://www.literotica.com/s/all-four-daddy

EVHayes720EVHayes7203 months agoAuthor

@askani28

You, sir, are a poet and a scholar. That is exactly the story I was looking for. Big props to Szensei for an amazing story that I now have to go and reread. I recommend anyone who liked my story to check out their writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Untagged anal :(

HtslHtsl2 months ago

A nice story, but a very abrupt ending. And one large mistake. Sperm turns into a nearly water like fluid after 15-30 minutes. And tasting the girl who had it for a few seconds? Not so realistic imo.

RMike35RMike35about 1 month ago
Un-fucking-expected.

So both Jaime and Trish got their Daddy's Cum,but the youngest Amanda I think hasn't YET! but I don't think she is of age,so it would make sense to have all 3 Daughters share in pleasing their Daddy.

Trish admittedly is an emotional trainwreck of letting lots of guys fuck her raw,and tho not stated at risk of STD's or worse.So Trish is of the opinion of quantity over quality,so Michael should show Trish that quality is so much better than quantity and show her that he loves her equally as he does Jaime,and should make love to Trish like Jaime.

And the author should have included Amanda like her sisters and made her 18+ and have her discover her sisters fucking Daddy and have her want to join in.That would have played out awesomely,and the author should write a chapter 2 or revise this to include all 3 Daughters that would be EPIC.

EVHayes720EVHayes720about 1 month agoAuthor

@RMike35

I wouldn't worry about that. Literally just submitted 'Father of the Bride - Amanda' not twenty minutes ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEVHayes720@EVHayes720
Born in 1981, E.V. has traveled across Europe, America and Asia gaining experiences and using those to craft their stories. E.V. currently resides in the United States writing stories part-time. E.V. posts works for community engagement and feedback on https://patreon.com/EVHayes

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES