All Comments on 'Father Punishes His Son'

by Jonpowers44567

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

A complete letdown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wonderful story. I would love to have a father like this one and be fucked hard and deep each day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, a good start. Dad needs to take his little boy to a gloryhole for a couple of hours. After that, dad can take him to a gay bar for gangbang. After the guys are done with Nai, they dump him outside, piss on him, and phone his dad to pick him up. Dad drives his son to a couple of migrant camps and afterwards finally takes him home. Leashing Nai outside, his dad takes a hose and washes him off. Nai is left outside for the rest of the night until finally he is allowed back in the house. Nai never takes another drop of alcohol for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please use your talent to write something sexy that doesn't glorify and normalize abuse and violence. Taboo doesn't mean glorifying cruelty and inflicting of pain whether emotional or physical. If it's not ok when not happening during sex, it's not ok during sex either.

Summer1987Summer19879 months ago

This was amazing! Should definitely have a higher rating!! would love more of these 2! please give us a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

LOVED IT: 5- (4.6 = 92%, ♡♡♡♡♡-)!

Bravo!⁰

Definitely: KINKY, INCESTUOUS, SPANKING!

Yet this is IRRESISTIBLY EROTIC because I have SICK-FUCK FANTASIES.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous