Father Ted's Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo left for the Ladies, I was sure that Jo would be dressing privately for me soon, her breasts were massive, she was wearing a white blouse with only the top button undone, the three buttons below looked strained against the pressure of her massive breasts. Jo came back into the restaurant, the first thing I noticed was she'd undone three buttons on her blouse, she was now showing a cock stiffening amount of breast. She sat down and we both raised our Champagne glasses and toasted each other, I whispered, "Jo, you have beautiful breasts, thank you for allowing me an incredible view of them over lunch."

Jo smiled and said, "Ted, I had to do it, I wanted to push them out for you, but it scared me I'd lose the buttons off my blouse and I am so excited now that we will both be on the Education Committee to be honest I feel very happy about that."

As she said this, she was pushing them out; they looked fantastic. Over lunch I said, "Jo, when did you fall out with Father Peter?"

"Over five years ago, Sister Ruth was very active sexually then, for seventy-five she was amazing, she was spending more time in his bed than she was spending in her own. Twice he'd tried to make passes at me, he's a toucher and a horrible man. Every time he saw me he was groping my breasts, I told him in no uncertain terms to stop this drunken groping and that's when we fell out."

She was pushing them out for me as she said this, I said, "Jo, they look so inviting, but he should never have had a drunken grope with them."

Jo leaned over the table pushing them out and showing so much more, she whispered, "Ted, they're very sensitive, I love them being felt and played with, you can feel them anytime you want and you're the first man in my life I've said that too."

She blew me a kiss, and I blew one back, we then flirted with our eyes until we finished lunch. In the car park, I said, "Two weeks today I'll be working, once I know when I'm meeting Peter I'll let you know, Jo I've enjoyed meeting you, you're a delightful lady, let's keep in touch on WhatsApp, you've got my private number, I use another phone for work as this means I can cut myself off when I need too."

Jo smiled and gave me a hug, as I felt the weight and warmth of her massive breasts on my chest she said, "Ted, today's been a dream for me, life has been tough for me over the last five months, I will update you on what's happening here. I'm thinking that you should have a welcoming party on Peter's last mass, we could have a small party in the church hall. The Convent has a Common Good fund, there's a lot of money there, let me think about it and I'll let you know. One last thing Ted, and this is another first for you as I've never asked a man to kiss me in my life before, will you kiss me before you go?"

We kissed lovingly in the carpark for several minutes, our tongues deep and intertwined in each of our mouths, we broke away and Jo said, "I love how you kiss, take care until I see you again."

That night Jo messaged me, "Ted, thank you for a lovely lunch, I've just finished a bottle of your white Burgundy, it's delicious, I really wish you were with me right now. We can have a welcoming party for you, what I'm thinking is having a departure party for Peter on Saturday and he'll leave after it, I won't be attending that. Would it suit you to say Mass a week on Sunday with you attending Peter's departure party on the Saturday? The priest's house has four bedrooms, I will now set about getting that decorated for you with a king-size bed, please tell me what you think, I'm thinking about you, Jo x."

To be Continued.

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12