Father's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have been a glutton for punishment as he quickly went through parts of a few videos, then back to the photos. Each time his gut felt worse until he had to race to the bathroom and lose all his meals from that day. It felt like he lost all of the past week's worth of food. Some fetish items was one thing, but what he saw on his screen now hit him to his core. There was nobody in his life that he wanted anything to do with. He could only watch each video for a short time and very soon even the plain photos became more than he could handle.

He watched his wife, her family, their neighbours and friends and to make matters worse, his very own sons and daughter in law. Nothing was left to the imagination, nor could he think of anything they had not all tried together in various combinations. They even had times where only the men or only the women were together. If this was just one disk and photo drive of what they got up to, he could not imagine what else they could have done to warrant recording it all. There were many thumb drives and DVDs, all dated spread over many years.

He sat there, alone, tears pouring from his eyes, with a sour taste in his mouth that was not just from his puke. He had no clue what to do. He had trouble thinking and his body remained unmoving.

His brain wasn't totally blank, but only one thought kept running, "How do I make them pay for making such a fool of me. My own family, how could they?"

+++

The sound of the door closing that leads from the garage to the kitchen roused Ned from his stupor. He had not decided on any action and was concerned if he went off half cocked he would lose everything and possibly end up in prison. Divorce laws seemed to favour the wives from what he had heard on the news and from other sources. Without any real friends or family he trusted to fall back on he had to think things through by himself. There was no way he wanted his slut wife to get anything that he had worked hard for. His money, his house, his self esteem. He had to keep what was his. Hearing her call to him from the kitchen, he quickly removed the offensive items from the computer and put them in his own desk drawer. He had so many disks and drives already they would never be noticed, even if there was someone to go looking. He remembered to shut off the computer and finally slumped where he sat with his forehead on the desk. He did not want to face her, so put it off as long as possible.

"Oh there you are. Why didn't you answer when I called out?" she then drew in a sharp breath after he sat up to face her, "Oh god Ned, you look awful. Your face is pale and you look all puffy around the eyes. Are you feeling sick?"

She stepped forward and wrinkled her nose in disgust, "Oooh, you are smelly sick. I hope you cleaned up after yourself. Best if you get to bed, I will get you some medicine to make you feel better,"

Ned obeyed her and stood, walking past her as she stepped out of his way, "Don't get too close to me, I don't want to catch anything. Go to the guest room rather than our bed."

He replied to her, "Okay, I am feeling under the weather. yes I did clean up as best I could," as he added in his mind without saying aloud, 'I certainly wouldn't want you to catch anything from me. Oh shit! Could she have passed something to me. Shit! Guest room sounds perfect permanently. Couldn't get me next to you in bed if you paid me.'

He was lying on the bed when Helen placed a medicine cup on the bedside table," This should make you feel a bit better. I have to go out tonight to the ballet. There is a new show I am dying to see. I will stay home if you need me to though," and seeing him shake his head, showing relief in her expression, "Okay, good then. I am out just with Mary tonight, then George might join us for supper afterwards. Shame you are feeling ill though, so I guess you won't want to join us later."

He had sat up to drink the foul medicine, but smiled to himself as he responded, "Oh I should be better later. I could join you for supper then."

"No I wouldn't dream of it Ned. You are not well enough to go out tonight. Just stay here and rest. We can all do something another day when you are up to it."

With that it was all settled and Helen left the room. He kept an eye on her and she seemed relieved. He could only guess she was worried he had found her secrets in the car, but because he hadn't said anything she was feeling safely out of trouble. He assumed the box of offending items that was in the car boot was now stored with one of her whoring fuck buddies. That was most likely where she had dashed off to in such a hurry.

He actually did nap during the afternoon which at least helped show he was supposedly ill. Helen stood at the doorway for a moment to say goodbye before she went out. He didn't believe her now anyway, but had quickly gone to not really caring. This amazed him that he could so quickly lose feeling toward the woman who had until earlier today been the love of his life. He would have jumped in front of a bus to save her, now he would gladly shove her in front of the bus.

In the silence of the evening he did not feel the happiness of having a quiet night to himself as he had in the past. He laid there on the bed feeling sorry for himself at how his life had suddenly gone to shit. As his brain circled around his woe's me attitude he recalled that NoClue had gone through a similar thing and according to him had beaten them in the divorce. He also decided to copy all the incriminating evidence he could find while he had the chance. Who knows when they might decide it was too dangerous to keep that around this house. With something definite to do he got off the bed and went into action. Turning on his laptop and main computer he grabbed his desk keys and retrieved all the disks and drives from her desk. With both running he would easily copy everything tonight and return it without anyone knowing any different.

He set up a new email address and used this alias to open a storage account on the internet. So not only did he copy the pictures and photos to other drives, he uploaded all the files to a server on the internet. As this was getting underway, he emailed NoClue to see if he was available and willing to chat. After getting an email response from his friend, he laid everything out hoping to get back more information on what he did. Ned held nothing back, being totally frank on what he had found in the car and then in his wife's desk. NoClue then sent him with web address link for them to chat on line. It turned out that it had visual as well, so the two friends who had never met in person could see and talk to each other. They did talk for a long time as Ned learned many things about the legal and banking systems. Most of it left him astonished that these were legal to do, but was corrected that they were not actually legal, but could not yet be prosecuted as the laws lagged behind the virtual online world. The worst thing that he found out was that he might have to quit his job and move either interstate or overseas. He loved his job and it would be something he would miss. He caught himself up in his thoughts as he realised he would miss his job more than his family.

#6

It was very difficult to live as though all was normal for the months it took to make the alterations to his life. His finances were possibly the easiest as only he was fully aware of what assets he possessed. So much had already been there from the inheritance from his parents and for some reason he never even considered he had never let Helen know what he had. She only knew he had no money problems, and that was enough for her. As time went on he got the opinion that subconsciously he had not trusted anyone and kept his secrets close to his chest. What man would not tell his wife that he had millions in cash and investments before they married. He only had major problems now because he was too trusting and naive to get a pre-nup before marrying. Even so, he must have had some suspicions to have remained silent on many things, or he was just lucky that that topic had never arisen before.

He hired a private investigator to find information on the neighbours and Helen's family. Waiting for them to return to him he delved further into the various accounts they held together for savings, spending and household expenses. It did not take too much to find the shifting of funds from their joint accounts to others. He had never bothered checking these before as he was in a loving relationship with his most trusted friend. He could not get much on the other accounts himself and passed this information to his investigators. He was not experienced in being that sneaky on the web and his amateur bumbling around could set off alarms at the banks. It took a few weeks but he received the report and his dear wife had been supporting her sister, sons, and the neighbours.

George and Mary Taylor currently owned and ran a sports shop. They were not business people and mismanaged it to be losing money. They had nothing left except the house which was mortgaged as much as possible. They were a step from bankruptcy. Helen's sister had married a lazy person just like herself and they barely held a minimum wage job. They were highly in debt and the house they owned had a full mortgage on it. Soon after Helen had married him her parents had won a huge payout in a lottery and bought a place near the beach to which they retired. It seems that wasn't quite correct as the lottery was actually Edward's money. He was making the repayments on their loan. Edward was again dumbfounded at how stupid he had been that he could trust someone so conniving. He did make an appointment with his bank manager to discuss some financial plans he wanted to make happen.

What he didn't know before was that neither Dirk or Jake were earning enough at their jobs to cover the lifestyles they led. There were regular payments from Helen's account to them going back to when they were at university. He knew about the payments while they were studying, but did not know they had continued until now. He guessed they would all be in for a shock when the excess money dried up. Other things that he found that annoyed him was that she had paid for every fuck-buddy outing, every show they actually did attend, every hotel room they also used. She even paid for the adult toys they used. He counted the payments as far back as possible and there would have been very few of their outings that didn't coincide with her withdrawals. They were large enough that she had to be paying for everything, and by association he had paid for it all. It was his earnings that she used. They would all get the shock when his gravy train left the station.

The hardest was trying not to have sex with Helen. They had always been active in that regard, but he now tried to stay away from it. In the end he could not just stop fucking her without raising suspicions, so he kept away from cunninglingus when he could. At one time he feigned a cold sore, chapped lips, cut tongue, dental problems or any idea that popped into his head. Problems with his dick were different as that could lead to having to visit doctors, but he scoured the medical web sites for any and all suggestions to help his abstinence. Helen wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer so he mostly got away with things, even outrageous ones. She believed that his having one ball lower than the other could be a sign of problems and he couldn't have sex until it corrected itself. That one helped him for weeks until she began to tell him to see a doctor. He even had a fictitious appointment and got some cream to rub on it. Another week and he was all fixed, now just needed another excuse.

He even had one problem that he didn't realise was a congenital problem until Helen came across a reference on a website. It was one of the few times she managed to do this. He later found it strange she never worried about her sons getting it. He got his answer later when he had to look though some of the evidence files and found a picture and video with his sons looking happily at the camera. They had to be happy as their mum and Mary were kneeling sucking their cocks. Between them was Doris on her knees sucking on smiling George's cock. He assume Dirk's wife Julie was taking the photo. It struck him then that the three men could be father and sons. They all had the same build, facial features and hair; all similar enough to be family. Ned despondently went to look in a mirror to confirm what he already suspected. There was nothing of himself in the boys. Even that highlight in his life had been darkened. Another sticking point from all the evidence he had watched was that the three men were all well endowed, certainly well above average, whilst the man looking back in Ned's mirror was almost average in that regard. That 'almost' word made a huge difference to a man's self image.

+++

He had worked his plan and it was all coming together after months of playing the dupe. The final stages of transferring everything was underway and would be in place for September. Helen had signed many papers without reading them, or understanding his explanations for their need. He did not feel good in himself for being deceitful, but that was his personality. He did it because nobody around him had ever been truthful with him, so he proceeded hoping he could live with himself afterwards. Thinking about him going against his basic character, he decided it that it was better not liking himself than letting liars and cheats get away with things.

It was almost time as his D-Day approached. He had picked the day to expose them because it was his family doing everything behind his back and showing him zero respect. He would let the hammer fall on Father's Day.

He would be packed and ready to go, even managed to move his job within the company structure to a subsidiary interstate. He had talked to the owners of the company explaining his situation. It was embarrassing to speak of how he had been made a cuckold and been deceived in so many ways. The two men were very understanding as both had been through hard divorces before they found out about prenuptial agreements. One suggested, off the record of course, was he disappear and change his name. Then, because they don't want to lose his expertise he be employed out of a different location. His job could be done from anywhere and could be done totally over the web or via telephone for meetings. His pay was already split into several accounts, and they might be able to lose some of his paperwork.

That was the best news Ned could get and from some other advice he went back to the investigator he used for possible directions for an alternate identity. The guy went all cloak and dagger on him and they had to meet in various places. Ned was amused at his behaviour until reminded it was all illegal and they would all get in heaps of trouble if it was found out. He did help and after surreptitious meetings he had a new identity, Horace Spencer. The photo of him was with a long wig, beard and new glasses. He was advised to wear these until he could grow his hair and change to proper spectacles to match the photos. Ned was impressed as his appearance was totally different and unless studied closely he would not be recognised.

+++

The week before Father's Day Helen had become extremely secretive and was on her phone almost all the time. He got really annoyed with this, as she seemed so happy about something while he was desperately miserable.

Everything he could think of was planned for the Sunday when his 'family' would be around. A process server was organised to present her with the divorce papers as he left and all the assistance was lined up if needed. His speech was prepared. His suitcases were packed and in the boot of his car. He had even taken the effort to get his main computer out of the house under the pretext of needing repairs he could not do at home. She never realised you do not need to take the screens, keyboards etc just for computer repairs. He organised that anything listed under his name would be disconnected or cancelled. Only a single joint account would be left open at the bank with some money in it, all others including credit cards were cancelled.

He wasn't a total prick about things. He had a flash of guilt at one time and decided to give her a final chance to redeem herself. He could never stay with her, but if she admitted to everything and begged his forgiveness with real remorse, he would let her keep living in the house for a while. He would also provide sufficient funds to maintain the house, her car and basic living expenses for a short time. The boys would need to find jobs to fund their own lives, they were adults and should already be looking after themselves. He had never agreed to fund their extravagances. He was really glad there were no grandchildren as he might not like the boys much, but losing touch with innocent young kids would be a hard pill to swallow.

#7

Early afternoon of D-Day, he was in the guest room relaxing on the bed surfing the web on his smart phone. Everything was ready from his viewpoint so he just had to keep calm until later. Helen walked in with a huge smile on her lips. The boys were due mid afternoon and would stay for dinner that night. It was when they all had full and satisfied bellies that he will drop the bombshell. His wife entered and sat on the bed beside him, still grinning like a fool as though she had the best news possible to share. He closed his phone as she place a hand on his arm and began to talk.

"Now Ned, you have been a naughty boy for not telling me everything. We have been together for such a long time, most of our lives in fact, and not once did you ever tell me these things."

Her hand had involuntarily tightened on his arm as she talked and her opening sentences shocked Ned to the core. He worried that she had somehow found out about his inheritance from his parents, his hidden investment accounts or about what he had been secretly doing lately. He was even more worried that she knew he was planning to divorce her and would be leaving tonight. He slowly sat up on the bed keeping a wary eye on her trying to fathom what she was talking about. He kept his mouth shut, having had a lot of experience doing this over the past months.

"Don't look so worried dear, it's alright. I can now understand so much and I worked out what the problem has been lately. I thought back over this year and realised you must have gotten tired of me in bed. It seems that our sex life all along was not what it should have been and you did not find me enough to satisfy you. I'm sorry that I didn't work it out earlier, but you should have come to me and we would have talked about it. I am positive we could have come to some arrangement so you could get what you need. You must be really suffering with having to make up all those silly problems you supposedly had. It was kind of you to not want to hurt my feelings that I was not sexually attracting you anymore.

"You must have the biggest case of blue balls in the world as I know you have not been seeing anyone else," this gave Ned a shock and almost a heart attack, his expression showing surprise clearly, "Yes dear I had you followed because I though you might be having sex with another woman. I would've been really hurt if you had found a girlfriend and stopped loving me."

This almost got him laughing aloud, if he had not been able to control himself he would possibly have fallen off the bed whilst rolling around laughing. Instead he sat there listening to his soon to be ex wife finish whatever she was going to suggest. She must have taken his composed mirthful look as one of adoration for her, giving her a boost to continue talking.