Father's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point the group were getting the idea Ned wasn't happy with things. Helen stood and took a couple of steps toward him.

"But dear, we knew you did your best. You were a good enough father and I'm certain the boys appreciated your attempts to be a man. You just had a big handicap to overcome and we all knew it was not going to be enough. I mean look at the men here, they are all big and strong, even Stanley is larger than you."

Ned laughed, making them all wonder what he saw was funny, "I have had enough time to get over my shortcomings in the manly department, although it still hurts that nobody had any respect for me. I mean to say, you could not even have children with me. I had have changelings foisted on me without me knowing," he saw their surprised looks, "Come on. It is a bit obvious who is the father of your children, it certainly isn't me. If it wasn't their build and looks their oversized cocks would give them away."

Everyone in the group looked down at the two son's cocks as though they had never seen them before. Jake and Dirk looked back at Ned with surprise.

Dirk asked, "What do you mean dad."

Ned realised the boys had not known, but he had gone past caring for their sensibilities, "Well Dirk, Jake you surprise me that you didn't figure it out after all the closeness you have shared with them. You could try some DNA testing, but I am positive, Dirk, that your wife has been jumping on your father's prick tonight."

This got them looking at George and the boys. Helen was crying, Julie had stepped away from George for some reason that Ned couldn't fathom. Did it really matter to them whose cock she had been riding.

Helen tried talking between sobs, "Oh Ned, it was nothing like anything bad against you personally. Dad just thought that our children should have better genes than what you could obviously provide. We didn't do it to hurt you, just give our kids better looks and capabilities."

"Well Helen, you all missed on that one, as they find it impossible to even get a job that pays a living wage. Seems I have been supporting them without even knowing about it. I thank you all for giving me one last look at you all. You will get the divorce papers tomorrow Helen. I hope you can find a job soon. You will need it."

He refused to stay and talk any more and started walking out to his car. He could hear them squabbling with each other inside. As he got to the door Helen had rushed forward and grabbed his elbow to restrain him.

He turned quickly to face her, his face red from anger, "Are you even aware what your actions would do to me? Do you even care how they would affect me? Is there any remorse for the hurt and pain you have inflicted? Did you ever love me, even just a little bit?"

Helen stared at him, her eyes flicking from his left to his right eye trying to get some idea on how to answer. She had never seen him angry, let alone red faced with anger. She stuttered as she tried to answer him.

"Edward, I always liked you. You showed me a wonderful time before we were married. My parents even agreed that you were the best possible husband to have. I grew to love you eventually. Why do you think I was so happy today when I thought you could join us. You won't be able to measure up to the other men, but I was certain we could find many ways to have as much fun with you around. So you see, I do care enough for you to share this all with you."

He pulled his arm free of her grip and stormed off to his car. When he started the car Helen had rushed out the front trying to catch up to him yelling something indecipherable as she was blubbering too much. Grabbing his phone he speed dialled a number and said only, Plan B."

He drove off as fast as he could to his new life. It didn't matter how much the pain hurt and how mad at them he was, the tears flowed freely for a long time. At times he had trouble seeing and had to wipe the moisture away. He even almost chuckled once at the thought of using wiper blades to keep his eyes clear of water.

#10

He never contacted any family or what passed as friends from his old life. That was over with and he only wanted to concentrate on building something meaningful for himself. Having been lied to, disrespected and cuckolded all his married life he had no desire to trust anyone again in his personal life.

He had left instructions and power of attorney with his lawyer so that he could get a clean break. He found out that his wife and her children had tried to contact him so they could talk. He guessed it was more that they needed more money than he had left behind.

With sufficient time he had managed to hide a lot of money in new accounts that could not easily be traced. Plan B went into effect immediately as he was still driving away.

A few vehicles arrived at his house and the one next door, to another home in the suburbs and a fourth by the beach. The men who got out of them were all large and looked used to taking care of themselves in a fight. Before they moved from the roadside a man in a suit walked to the woman in front of the house.

He looked at a picture on his phone and handed her an envelope saying, "Mrs Helen Potter, you have been served the divorce papers, and eviction notice."

He also went to the front of the house and stuck a notice to the front door, then proceeded to the neighbours house. Double checking the address with the paper in his hands, this paper was attached beside the front door. The men who had gathered kerbside then entered both houses, the neighbouring house had its door broken open, and removed all furniture and belongings they could find. This was copied at the other two houses. The beach house had an elderly couple pushed to the front yard where they were joined by all the furniture and belongings.

The progress of emptying the houses was slowed slightly by the men there, but being naked and surprised they found themselves simply overwhelmed. They all found themselves naked on the front yard as the neighbourhood gathered to watch the sideshow. Nobody tried to intervene as they were concerned for their safety when they saw the type of men carrying out house contents. One did ring the police who found themselves met by a lawyer who had loads of paperwork and quoted all sorts of legalities allowing these actions to proceed. Simply put, it was a civil matter and no concern for the police.

Edward knew what would be happening. He had engineered his retribution. Had Helen shown any remorse for what she had done to him. Even shown a little sympathy or a tiny portion of liking him he would have left her in the house with Plan A. He wasn't totally heartless and left some money so that his ex-wife could live frugally for a year giving her an opportunity to find employment. The house would be foreclosed after that time by the mortgage holder, Ned himself, unless she found enough funds to pay the balloon payment required. If she was quick enough to sell after Ned had left she might have enough equity to buy a small unit. Of course the other fuck buddies would have been turned out of their homes regardless. They could have all slept in her house for a while.

But she couldn't show anything towards him except pity that he wasn't man enough. So he went to Plan B. All of their homes had been heavily mortgaged and they also had personal loans they were having trouble making repayments. He had bought their loans from the banks who were happy to get more than they thought they could retrieve otherwise. Each had been in the final stages of foreclosing the loans soon anyway. He got his lawyer to have ready the paperwork to evict them as he called the loans due. They would all go bankrupt. Ned had also managed to move all his money to various overseas accounts in various names. Not legal, but if anyone knew to look it would take years to even find the accounts let alone the money. Besides Helen had no idea most of his money even existed. By omission he had never let her know about it. The history of his legitimate accounts that Helen could find would show exactly what he wanted her to see. They were living from pay to pay with no savings kept. She had spent it all by her crazy lifestyle and by giving her family and fuck buddies so much cash. This was actually the truth as his every day accounts that she had access to never had any money left over at the end of the month. Ned knew that the evictions would not stand up to any court case, but by then they would have had to endure a long time of poverty and homelessness. The court case may never come about anyway because lawyers require money to do anything. He did leave the boys alone in this, except that they would not receive the cash their mum always gave them. They were both only renting month to month, so would effectively be homeless soon anyway.

He did make sure the last video of his loving family and friends in their living room, together with copies of all the DVDs and thumb drives were sent to all their friends and families. He thought that only fair as they had gone to a lot of trouble to record their escapades so that everyone get a chance to enjoy them. He could only hope that at least one of the recipients wasn't as depraved as his wife had been and would react negatively to the contents.

Years later he was still the quiet nerd that he always had been. He assumed this made him weak in other people's eyes, but with only himself to impress and provided he was happy, who gave a shit about others. Living a solitary life was a joy to him and he loved not being subjected to the wants or orders of others. His life was his own.

His lawyer had been pestered by Helen and the two boys for a while trying to contact him so they could convince him they were not to blame for what had happened. He almost gave in to Dirk and Jake until he remembered they had been in the fucking group for enough time to have told him about it. They had never treated him with much respect as a person or father, let alone a man.

Horace was settled in his new life. He even enjoyed only needing to wash and clean one car each month.

~~~~~

Hope you liked the story.

Any helpful feedback and comments appreciated.

Voting is always appreciated to show how much you enjoyed my writing.

This is my own fictional world. So anything not possible in reality is allowable here.

- GfG.