Father's Day Surprise

Story Info
How do you repay a marriage of deceit.
17.2k words
4.08
98.5k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

No violent BTB, just a man protecting his self esteem.

Yes, there is possibly gratuitous sex for the adults. It is an erotica site after all.

Hope you enjoy the story.

~~~~~

#1

It had been a warm day and the two men were happy the job was completed. Neither were experts at laying brick pavers, but having swept in the last of the sand the results looked good enough to their eyes. Ned was definitely not a handyman but his two and a half decades of owning a house had taught him that giving things a try was worth it. Learning how to operate and repair computers did not teach how to use shovels and compacting machines, that help came from internet searches. It also didn't build muscles and he was feeling all of them after shovelling dirt and sand, lifting and carrying pavers, then sweeping sand. He was especially grateful and surprised that his younger son, Jake, had offered to help today, making the job go faster and much easier.

Ned fetched a couple of beers as Jake set up the fold up chairs. That first swallow of a cold beer was always a reward in itself. Sitting back they spent a few minutes talking. Edward, or Ned as he was called, was a fifty two year old man with average looks and skinny body. A stranger would not view them as obvious family as Jake was handsome, tall, broad shoulders, and very athletic build. Ned had often looked at both of his sons and thanked the heavens they had not been lumbered with his weak looking body.

Dirk had been born a month earlier than expected, and then Ned was surprised when Jake was also born a month before the calculated date. He was told not to worry by Helen, and by her mother, as these things happen all the time and a month was not that early to be a real problem. Despite their slightly premature births they had grown to be big and strong boys and now men to be proud of.

Ned began talking, "That was terrific you could help me today Jake, it would have taken me three times as long by myself. How is life treating you now you are working instead of studying and in your own place?"

"No problems dad, mum thought it would be a good idea to give you a hand and talked me into it. After all, you supported me for all these years. Life's pretty good now. I had a lot of fun at uni, but now I have much better rewards. Plus being in the city the view of all the women in nice clothes beats the jeans and T-shirts I was used to at the campus. I can also afford to go to better quality night clubs as well."

"Guess the women at these night clubs are a bit better standard as well, and maybe a little easier?"

"Well, I never had any problems picking up girls anyway, but it has all changed a bit. At uni none of us had a lot of spare money, so it was the local pub scene and whatever beer we could afford. The girls were all in the same boat, so never looked for more than what we had. They accepted a quick shag in the car," and Ned cringed a little at the open language, "or wherever, as none of us had our own place. I couldn't really bring them home here. At the clubs they expect a bit more than cheap jugs of beer, plus daggy jeans and T-shirts don't cut it any more. Suggesting the back seat of the car is a quick way to be lonely for the night. With my own apartment I at least have somewhere to take them. The women at the clubs are much better dressed as well. Working means they can afford the slinky outfits that they wear out, don't have to convince parents to fork out the money."

One comment that was made made Ned wonder at how Jake could afford expensive gifts to give the women and nights out that must be quite costly compared to normal pubs. He only had a part time job and living in a unit where he did would not be cheap. He didn't dwell on it figuring his son knew what he was doing and not getting himself deep into debt.

Instead he asked, "So you're not seeing anybody special then?"

"Nah, haven't met anyone to match up to mum. She really is the best and is hard to beat. A girl would have to be super special for me to settle. None of the women I meet can cook and they wouldn't dream of cleaning anything. They look great and are really good in bed, but not much else. I do miss the fun of going to uni though. All the girls were after a good time without the bother of wanting expensive nights out if you had a second date, or they had their own studies so long term relationships were too much effort. Heck, they even bought their own beers at the pub. I had more good sex with them as well as we all wanted to relieve the stresses of studying. Without needing to find mister right they were more free and easy. I guess I only saw them for the sex and a good time, so I was different as well. It was a lot of fun. Of course that was only after the first year as they still had those high school ideas of keeping themselves pure or whatever."

Ned had known that his boys had been very active sexually since they turned eighteen, and had gone out on dates at a much younger age. He also knew they would score just about every weekend that they went out. It was easy to tell when they had sex the previous evening by how they got up Sunday morning. A late sleep in and bad hangover meant they missed with the ladies, but being bright eyed and up earlier on Sunday morning meant they had scored the night before. Seems if you are fucking you are not drinking. If the used condoms he noticed carelessly left in the garage bin were any guide they had sex multiple times on a normal night out. A number of Sunday mornings he even happened to spot women's panties on the back seat of the boy's cars. He never actually intentionally looked, but the flash of female lace and various colours of panties was hard to miss when he walked past on his way out for his morning run. He was jolted back from his musings to the here and now by a comment from Jake.

"Still you would know all about how hot and easy the girls are at university. You got your degree and I figure you must have scored at least occasionally. Everyone scores at uni, even the weird nerds, so I figured you must have had some experience. I know you didn't meet mum until after you were working."

This jolted Ned as he decided how to answer his son. He didn't want to admit his lack of sexual success or experience. He was always a little daunted by how athletic and virile his sons were because he was that archetypal nerd, and had always been their opposite. He was proud in one way though, as it seemed his son viewed him as a typical guy instead of the nerd he really was. It was odd because in the past both sons had talked to him like he was a nerd, never a true man's man like them. It had galled him at times to be made to feel inferior, but reconciled with himself that they never had to suffer like he had against the jocks. Ned thought for a moment before answering, recalling some of those stories he had read during his youth. In his mind he thought he might gain some credibility in at least one of his son's eyes. These were the written stories he beat off to on those same Saturday nights that the other guys actually scored real sex.

Starting slowly as he thought of how to spin his yarn, "Well Jake, there were a few outstanding memories from those days that I still think back on and cherish."

"Okay dad, that sounds promising. Can you tell me some. I promise not to say anything to mum if they are too risque."

Ned laughed as he thought of the perfect one, "Let me see, I was almost twenty when I met a girl at the pub, I think her name was Jenny. It was much like you that we had little or no money, so the pubs near the university were where we hung out. She had the biggest jugs I had ever had the privilege of meeting, and I don't mean the beer kind either," getting a chuckle from Jake, "We had a few beers and she invited me back to her place. It was a unit she shared with two other girls also students at the uni. She had her own room and we had a great night. I lost count of the number of times before we fell asleep. I actually slept there in her bed all night, which was not normal for those days. Anyway in the morning she woke me with a great blowjob. Oh boy was she good. I met her flatmates later, and they were almost as spectacular as she was. Anyway, skipping forward a few weeks, we were still going out and she invited her flatmates out to the pub with us. I won't bore you with details but I ended up with all three of them that night. Turns out they were bisexual and while I was with one the other two kept themselves warmed up. The next morning I was in agony from too much usage. Unfortunately it was a one-off night and the next day all went back to normal."

He didn't add that he really was very sore the next morning after reading that story, he had beat off five times that night. It really was a well written tale.

Jake was flabbergasted at this side of his father he had never thought was possible, "Wow dad, amazing. You really are the man," and they did a high five.

He was such a straight guy that Jake never even considered his dad wasn't telling the honest to god truth. He was so sure, that he would take any odds that his dad could never lie. Ned thought he had dodged a bullet and just hoped he wouldn't get caught out in his lie. Then he got the second worst thing that he would want to hear.

"Come on dad, was that the only time. You said a few, surely you have something else. I must admit that you really are like a man to me now. One more please, that was better than any fiction I have read on the internet."

Ned chuckled as his brain went into overdrive, "You guys are lucky, we never had the internet access like it is today, so we had to make our own fun. Okay, one more, let me see. Oh yes, now you have to remember that the majority of time it was just normal one on one," thinking to himself it was always me on me, "but there was this time I was with another girl about a year after Jenny. I think her name was Marsha. Now she was special, but unlike my normal in those days she had a skinny build and tiny boobs. Probably she was the first of the new type which allowed me to be attracted to your mother later. She was always slim all over. Anyway, umm, Marsha was okay, and like you we had to use the back seat of my car. She lived at home alone with her mother. One weekend her mum had to visit a relative, her sister I think, and I went over so we could spend the night together. I got there on Saturday morning and planned to stay until about lunch time Sunday. I told my folks I was at a gaming weekend with mates. We were in bed from the time I arrived, only surfacing for some food and drinks and other stuff. It was all great but about seven that night her mother arrived home. Had a big argument with her sister she told us later. Anyway, we were occupied with each other in bed and didn't hear her arrive home. God we were startled when she yelled at us from beside the bed. I was shit scared she would hurt me as she had a broom in her hands ready to beat on me."

"Shit dad, yea that can be a real bastard getting surprised like that. What happened?"

"I felt like I jumped about six feet in the air, but what really happened is I moved quickly to the side so I was still lying on my back facing her. I hadn't started deflating yet, but it was soon going down. Long story short, she must have liked what she saw or was really horny, because she undressed. By now my girlfriend was laughing and trying unsuccessfully to tell me something. Her mum, now naked and climbing on the bed with us filled me on what Marsha was probably trying to say.

"Boy, did that end up being a weekend to remember. I had no idea there were so many bisexual women in the world. But to beat that, this pair were into each other as well. I thought incest was a repulsive illegal thing that could never ever exist. Well, it would be if you had aver seen what your gran looked like. I was wrong about the incest. It was a great time and I didn't get home till very late Sunday night. I was amazed at how many positions could be done with two women and one man. The other time with the flatmates was only ever in pairs, this was a real threesome. I also found a liking for older women as well, I mean who at that age would consider a middle aged older woman would be able to have sex. Let alone want to stick it into her. But damn, she was good. Age really does improve skills. Her daughter had learned everything from her, but was still getting the experience. But to be fucking from the rear while a mum eats out her daughter, and vice versa was astounding. I really did have a sore cock by the time I went home. I went with Marsha for a few months until I think they got tired of me. The other highlight was that she had a brother a few years older who was married to a beautiful woman. Yes, your eyes tell me you are thinking things through Jake. It was a family affair and we did have a few foursomes and fivesomes as well as a lot of threesomes. I think my local chemist thought I was buying condoms for the entire neighbourhood, I went through so many.

"Still, if incest floats your boat I thought they could have fun. I did with them. Not like they were totally kinky with all the whips and chains and stuff. That stuff is crazy when you try it. Incest seems mild by comparison."

His son then sat silently for a minute before hesitantly asking, "I guess the modern trend of BDSM wasn't around in those days. It seems very popular with certain people. At the clubs I mean. Hold on, did you said you tried it?"

Now Ned thought he would have to dream up another scenario from his reading archives. This being admired and thought of as a macho man by his son was a real ego boost. He knew they loved him like a father, but never appeared they saw him as a man, or even as a human being sometimes. The look of admiration and respect in his son's eyes made Ned feel great. He thought for a little while as the stories of pain and humiliation hadn't enticed him to read them. As a naive nerd he had suffered enough embarrassment and humiliation from others to not want to go searching for more.

"It's not all that new son, whips and handcuffs have been around a long time. Although in the good ol' days it was ropes instead of handcuffs as they had not been invented. just remember that part was definitely before my time," having a laugh together, "It was not really my thing, however there was one time."

This got Jake's attention as it provided a whole new dimension to who had been quite a boring father figure. He admitted to himself that dad was a good father, always there, always ready to help, just always being dad, but he always seemed so staid, unadventurous and boring. Worse he had never been able to join in any sports, making it embarrassing for a kid growing up to see other dads throwing and kicking balls with their sons. Dad had tried but was totally useless. Jake and his older brother, Dirk, had snuck next door to play with Mr Taylor, who was great at all sports. So he gave his whole attention to this man who had previously unknown experiences. Nothing at all like the total nerd he and his brother considered him to be. They often had to hide their laughter whenever Mr or Mrs Taylor poked fun at their dad for him being a nerd with no sporting prowess.

Seeing the attentive look Ned had to quickly think up a story and try to make it more believable than fantasy, "This was a one night stand with a woman I met at a pub. She wasn't a student and was much older, I think she would have been near forty. Anyone over thirty was old to me in those days. Can't remember her name, I thought what she told me was fake anyway as she was possibly married. But, to a horny young guy any pussy needs to be petted if you can get your hands on it, eh," they had a chuckle at his weak attempt at humour, not his best attribute, "for the sake of anything else I'll call her Bessie, it was like that anyhow.

"We had been drinking all Friday night and at the end of the night she took me home. I had a few too many beers, but not enough to hinder me in the sack. She was quite a firecracker in and out of bed. I assume her hubby was away and normally ignored her the way she was all over me. Nothing was off the menu, and I had a great time with her orally, vaginal, her big tits and at the end of the night I got her arse. We sort of conked out at that time and slept till late morning when she started up again. The difference was that when I woke I was tied to the bed by my hands. She left my legs free, but you can't do much without hands. I freaked out to start with, especially with a gag in my mouth.

Then she walked in and boy was she made for a grand entrance. I've seen some bondage gear in movies and she looked just like they did. You know the dominant women. Leather and chains, even had a cat-woman mask like I saw in the Batman TV show. She even walked like that woman did on TV, real slinky and sexy. I went from freaked to horny straight away. It had not even occurred to me she might actually hurt me or worse. Fortunately she just teased a lot and I got given some whacks and received a few lashes from a riding crop. It was painful, but not unbearably so. She ended up doing a lot to me, but I got so horny I lost track of everything and really don't remember what she did. It was all a blur except at the beginning. One bit that stood out was when she stood above me and pissed over me. It was really gross, but I actually came while this happened.

By lunch time she released me and we had a nice light meal after I showered. I was ravenous having missed breakfast. After that she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, a light slap on the bum and sent me on my way. The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth, and I worked out that is wasn't something I would want to do again in a hurry, unless I could dictate what and how. Having my choices taken from me it felt more like rape, even though I enjoyed most of what I remembered. I saw her again at the pub a few times, but she was always with another young guy. She didn't even show recognition when I walked past and said hi. So I decided to just move on and forget the whole affair, striking it up to experience.

"Oops, sorry. Was that a bit heavy and sick. I got a bit carried away down memory lane, Just forget it if that was too much information. What do they say, TMI!"

"Heck dad. Not too much, but I am totally gobsmacked. You really did go the rounds before settling down. You have shown a completely new side of yourself. Shame really that you stopped, you could have kept having all that fun," speaking as he checked the time on his phone, "I gotta go dad. I have a big night tonight and don't wanna be late. I have to meet with Dirk and Julie as well. Thanks for the beer, and the information about you. Never would have guessed from your conservative self now."

"Well Jake, by the time I met your mother I had a job and commitments. Can't be the life of the party forever. I'll see you later Jake. Thanks for your help today. Say bye to your mum before you leave. I think she is going out tonight with her sister. So she might be getting ready."

#2

Jake did leave and Ned heard him yell goodbye to Helen, then all was quiet for a couple of minutes before the front door slammed and he drove off. Ned sat back and hoped his stories weren't too outrageous and end up biting him back later. Sighing as he thought it was too late now anyway, and got up to put everything away before going inside to check on his wife, Helen. He guessed he was having a frozen meal tonight unless she had cooked something for him earlier. He had gotten used to fending for himself on many weekends as his loving wife was always going out with her sister to some show or such.