Father's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I could only assume you were bored with our love life," here again he almost lost his composure. Next her smile brightened even more and she attained an even angelic look of satisfaction, "Then just recently I was with Jake and Dirk and we ended up talking."

It was now that Ned almost blew up and spoiled his whole plan. He could only guess what the three had been doing before they 'ended up talking', however Helen continued in dream like state that was becoming an agitated one. Her thoughts were obviously moving to some area she found quite exciting.

"I found out from Jake that you are different to what I ever knew or suspected. Jake admitted to a discussion he had with you some time ago, and he had promised to keep mum about it. Now don't blame him for spilling the beans, it accidentally slipped out when he had become excited doing something else."

Ned was becoming quite strung out on this conversation. He felt like he was going to explode with either anger or mirth. He also now had a bit better idea of what she was alluding to, thinking to himself that his fictional stories were now going to come back to haunt him. His thoughts took only a moment but some did briefly pass across his facial expressions to which Helen was paying close attention.

"Yes, he remembered what you told him about your university days and how you became ultra conservative after you began working. If I had known about it before, we could have had a very different life. But I am really glad you had let those things slip because it gave me an idea for the best present we could give you for Father's Day. Today you can relive your good times, and we will help you. But that has to wait until later after dinner."

She looked really pleased with herself, and rose from the bed to leave the room. At the door she turned to Ned and with mock seriousness admonished him, "Now don't try and wheedle me to say any more. And don't force the boys to admit anything. We all want to surprise you and show just how much you mean to us. It is something we can all share together, and I really am looking forward to you being with all of us. You are so going to enjoy tonight. All for now, you lucky man."

She left and closed the door behind herself. He laid there with his brain racing in all sorts of directions. There were a few things she could be referring to, most being innocent ideas of what family's can share together. Games, memories, outings, holidays, a meal or just a happy time in each other's company. Somehow he dreaded the other idea of what they could share and all enjoy so much. He thought that this could make him the least lucky father in history. There was no scenario he dreamt up that would make it an enjoyable evening if what he dreaded will really happen. Could they actually all be so dim witted that he would enjoy being included in what they have been doing behind his back for years. He assumed that the boys only became included after they became adults, even Helen couldn't be that sick.

In the end he resolved to himself that only time will show what she meant, and all he had to do was wait patiently. The hardest part was that his patience was very thin with D-Day time looming so close. To try taking his mind off things he returned to his phone screen and the game he had paused. It didn't work as his mind kept circling on the bad thoughts, but at least destroying whatnots on the screen kept his anger at bay.

#8

Four o'clock arrived and he had to make an appearance when Jake, Dirk and Julie arrived. He managed to keep a smile and join in the discussions. Everything fortunately was kept light with simple topics that were easy to talk about without deep thinking. He received the usual presents of socks and jocks, plus the normal joke greeting cards. His sarcastic mind wondered if they had just bought a heap of these years ago to save looking for anything new or different. The cards never varied from the simple nature of a funny drawing and smiles inside, and the socks and jocks always seemed to be the same colours. Even the packaging and wrapping paper looked the same as last year, and every year. He knew he was depressed about his life, but it seemed nobody had put any thought or effort to show they cared about him. He then realised they couldn't love him that much considering they gave no respect by their covert actions. They all relied on his money to fund their cherished lifestyles. None had bothered to put the effort to fully support themselves. Even Julie had to be cut from the same cloth as them. She was relatively new to the family, but had made no effort to even get to know him. He guessed she took her cue from her husband as to what to think of him and how to act towards him. Ned's money helped her live in more luxury than she otherwise would with her useless husband.

He was very depressed now, but made the huge effort to remain jovial on the outside. It appeared nobody even looked closely at him to see his eyes had to be betraying his pain inside. Here he was, a fifty two year old man, a very successful man in the business world, one who looked a success in his home life with a beautiful wife and two children. It had only been early this year that he was happy and looking forward to the rest of his life with his beautiful wife, perhaps grandchildren would soon come along to expand the family and make them all happier. He planned to retire early and they could go on all the long overseas holidays that they had talked about. So far they had to be short ones to fit into his working life. It was money he earned in his job that financed everything after all. His money that he had invested from an early age would allow them a fun and carefree older age. Now, he had nothing to look forward to. He knew from experience that travelling alone was not what he liked. He had to travel for business and often took some extra time for sightseeing if it was a new place. He would scope it out for a possible future trip for he and his wife. He found on those occasions of being alone that he would see something interesting and turn to tell his companion about it, only to realise he was by himself. Those can be very deflating moments, which just meant he looked forward to when they were together on the trips. His thoughts were going too far and building his anger, which he did not want at the moment. He would get his say later, looking forward to their faces when he revealed they were not all as clever as they thought.

The meal was really good consisting of his most favourite foods. Unfortunately he had trouble eating any of it and only nibbled a bit here and there. Just to rub salt into his wounds the four of them were so caught up in a joyful mood they didn't notice he had barely touched his food. Helen took the plates away and scraped the remains of each, and even she failed to see he had not eaten. They were really caught up in some type of group hysteria. If he hadn't known about their secrets he would have been pulled into their happiness with them, not having any idea what they had to be happy about. He still wasn't certain why they were acting so delighted. If he had considered admitting to a deep dark secret that had been kept for years, he sure would be more concerned and worried than happy. With dinner finally over he was ushered to his study with the door closed behind him.

Helen ordered him as she closed the study door, "Stay here until I come to get you. You must not spoil our surprise. We are all really looking forward to this. I'm sure that given your history when you were younger, you'll get a real kick out of this. This'll be nothing you haven't experienced before, and by all accounts you enjoyed it all then. You can enjoy your youth again tonight and from this day forward. Oh we can now be such a close family."

She giggled and left him shut in his room. He was glad his phone was still in his pants pocket or else he would have nothing to do while waiting. He returned to killing what-nots to pass the time.

+++

There was a bit of noise in the house as he sat in his room. He was rehearsing his speech in his head at how he would reveal his knowledge and plans to them. The surprise will be on them.

After what felt like hours he was summoned by a knock on the door, followed by giggling as she must have run back to the lounge room. He could not tell if it was Helen or Julie, but that didn't really matter. He slowly stopped his game and put the phone back in his pocket. He had thought of recording tonight, but couldn't see any value in that for him with how he was going to only make a speech and leave. At a steady pace he left the room to walk down the passage towards the lounge room. He could hear noises coming from down the hall and as he got near Helen came out to be in front of him. Making him stop by putting her hands out to push his chest and said, "Stop," like a policeman, she giggled and the joy that shone on her face was epic. Of course she really didn't need any specific motions to make him pause, her being naked would have done that all by itself. Nudity around the house was very rare and non-existent if they had visitors, at least he knew it was when he was home.

It took her a moment to be able to say anything as her giggles and laughing kept her mouth occupied, but she eventually managed, "Now dear, this is all for you. We have all arrived here to make this a very memorable day for you. Before you come in you might like to lighten your load a bit like I have," more giggles, "so you can faster appreciate and join in on what we have set up just for you. I'll let you know we have been planning this very carefully, so that you can feel like you are twenty again. We're all a little more practised at some things, but I am sure you will enjoy catching up with us tonight. Okay, just give me a minute to get ready, then get yourself ready and join us."

She then skipped into the room as her giggles followed her, soon joined by other giggles, chuckles and laughs, together with shuffling sounds and what sounded like a groan. Getting second thoughts about recording this, there was something he couldn't quite put his finger on that felt wrong. He pulled his phone out and hit the camera app, then started videoing as he hesitantly walked forward to join what he used to think of as his family. He was totally gobsmacked as he turned the corner into the doorway to the lounge. His second thought was how proud he was to hold his phone steady to capture this moment.

The room had been opened up to maximise the floor space except for a two seater that had only been moved back a little. As he entered he was floored by noise.

#9

A very loud call was made by everyone, "SURPRISE."

Then a single voice from Helen could be heard, sounding very disappointed, "You're still dressed."

He managed to get them all in the shot as a group, then zoomed in panning from left to right. His family was there and had been joined by Doris, Stanley, Mary and George. All naked and all posing in what at first glance were poses he could have seen in porno films. Second glance confirmed the poses. He was glad to be concentrating on filming because he might have made a more unglorified entrance and puked all over the carpet.

As he zoomed in on each grouping he realised they had followed his stories as best they could with the people available. They had really gone all out in the planning and execution of this in the surety that this would be his wildest dreams come true. The beaming smiles on all their faces showed they thought they were on a winning team.

From the first it was Doris on her hands and knees with Dirk kneeling behind her plunging into her vagina, George was lying down in front of them as Julie sat on his groin jumping like a jack in the box, she even moaned with enthusiasm. Doris looked like it was as low as she could go as her body hung out from her frame to rest on the carpet. It was quite repulsive the way it swung and vibrated as his son pushed his way into and out of her. Ned wondered how a cock could even find its way to her pussy past all the hanging fat on her hips, bum and upper legs.

The second scene had Dirk standing holding up his mother by her bum as he lifted her up and down on his cock. Despite himself Ned was impressed at the strength shown to do this even for a short time.

The last scene confronting him was what almost had him puking yet again, and he would have hated to lose the small amount of lovely food he had eaten at dinner. Mary was all decked up in a skimpy rubber and leather outfit that he had seen in the box months ago. He had to agree that she looked a bit like cat woman, just wearing much less than the batman television series had shown. Stanley was on his knees in front of her with his hands handcuffed in front, and a ball gag secured into his mouth. He also wore some leather that could have been belts in their former lives. Their outfits didn't cover any naughty bits, and in Stanley's case Ned would have preferred more to be hidden. He was one overweight guy with a stretched out stomach that must keep his toes in shade all throughout summer. She had a riding crop in one hand as she struck him. It looked like it was with enough force that it had to at least sting. Stan never flinched as though well and truly used to this and much more.

Through all of this they all maintained their smiling faces toward Ned. It seemed they were so used to being filmed in these positions that they never even noticed it was Ned recording them. As if on a signal that Ned didn't notice they all stopped moving, staying plugged together, looking like a weird Victorian automaton or animal taxidermy scene.

Helen again had the floor as she expounded on the joys they had brought before him, "Well dear, I can see you are totally overwhelmed. We took those wonderful experiences you had and brought them to life for you to experience again. We tried to be as true as we could, but were a bit short on people. But I hope close enough is good enough. We have group sex, but with only four instead of five. Then there is incest, just not with mother and daughter. Sorry we had to make do with mother and son. Last is the dominatrix you so enjoyed."

Now getting a bit of censure in her voice, Helen continued, "I am disappointed in you though. Here we all are and you just stand there gawking. It's not as though any of this should be new to you, just a long time since you did it. Now, come on, get ready so we can all share this wonderful evening entertainment with you. We have been waiting so long for you to join us, but we were sure you were too straight laced and boring to appreciate it."

Helen was starting to speak a little slower as she got concerned that her husband wasn't shedding his clothes like they had planned. They expected him to be overjoyed that they wanted to have this fun with him.

"Ned, Ned. Please get moving, we are all waiting."

He then started talking, but kept the phone raised as he kept recording, "Oh, sorry dear. You have all done so much for tonight. It does appear that you all want me to join you. Before I do move, can you tell me how long have you all been together like this? You all look so comfortable together, it is truly an amazing thing to see. Nobody even seems embarrassed or holding back. Truly, you make me feel ashamed to not be there with you yet. This is very humbling to experience."

Helen decided he was just a little shy and hesitant, and wanted to be assured they knew what they were doing, "Certainly honey. We started a long time ago, but you acted so prudish we didn't think you would be interested, and worse you would strongly object. If you said no to me I might have had to stay out of it. I am really really sorry, if I had known you liked playing around I would have included you before we got married. It is just that you acted like such a stuffy bore.

"If only you had been truthful to me it would have saved me so much bother with having to act like a virgin princess. You have no idea how much mum and dad laughed every time I told them about your little kisses and hand holding. To think if I had known you were not the pitiful virgin you acted like you could have joined my family and me for some really great times. We had such a wonderful time then always enjoying sex together. I had so much fun after each of our dates doing the things we should have already done. It was so frustrating. Even Stanley could do things in those days that entailed bending over, he was much slimmer and fitter then. Haha."

"Gee. I did miss a lot then. What about George and Mary here?"

George spoke up now, "Oh we joined in when Mary worked with Helen. We too had fun at her family functions. Her parents were the absolute best. Her dad always said that if you hadn't come along when you did they were not sure what would have happened with Helen. She never seemed to find any guy worth being with. But I guess there was you with your good job and flash things. Helen really fell for that and you gave her such a good time going out to expensive places. Then the gifts you bought for her, wow, she could never have afforded anything like that without you. No other guy that took her out before you came along could give so much to her. We were all happy that you could provide such a lavish lifestyle for her."

Ned was dumbfounded now at how stupid this group were. He knew none of them could do anything of note academically, but book learning was not the only way to show intelligence. In fact with all the idiots he worked with over the years even those with advanced degrees could still be idiots and not have any intelligence. In all these years he never thought Helen was so dumb, but then they probably hadn't actually had many in depth discussions. Thinking back she had always tended to agree with him and not add to the conversation.

"Boys, I guess you are a new add-on to our group."

Helen heard her husband use the word 'our' and squealed as she now knew he would join them,

Dirk answered the question, "Yea dad, mum introduced us to this after we turned eighteen. Before then we had no idea she could be so much fun, and her friends and family were as great as they are. Even gran and pop liked it when we visited, you know the times you had to go away for work. It was a ball."

Jake spoke up, "I told you I couldn't find a woman as good as mum, now you can see why."

Ned had his speech all prepared in his head for tonight, but it was all basically a wasted time putting it together. They had all surpassed anything he could have imagined. So he went ahead with whatever words came into his head.

"I must say a big thank you to all of you. There is no way I would have ever thought of this," he waved his spare arm in a circle aimed toward them all, "as a gift to me. You have all totally surpassed all my expectations."

He could now see them all with the largest smiles possible as though they were receiving awards for their performance. Helen started to move.

"No don't move Helen. This is too good a view to ruin. I have just a couple of things to say before I finish. Have any of you considered what your actions would do to me. Helen, you have deceived me since the first time I met you. At no time did you ever intimate that you wanted to be sexually different to what you showed me. Never a hint that you were not the wholesome woman I thought I had met. We've been married for years, yet you continued having sex with others behind my back. Worse I guess was you acting like you had no idea what to do in bed. Was it a huge joke so that you all had great laughs at my expense? Then you drag your sons into it. I guess that shouldn't surprise me as it seems to be a genetic trait in your family. I gave you, Jake and Dirk everything I could to be a good father. I know I'm not a big he-man with bulging muscles and a giant cock. I tried to be the man enough for the boys and for you."