Father's Fall from Grace Pt. 01

Story Info
A father falls to his daughter’s twisted desire.
1.6k words
4.34
21.3k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a younger man I made so many mistakes. I was constantly having risky, unprotected sex with women I had no intention of starting a relationship with. Lust drove my every decision back then and it left me feeling pretty hollow, all things considered.

I was at the tale end of that chapter of my life when I met my now wife. Although our first pregnancy wasn't planned, I knew she was the person I wanted to build a life and family with. I loved her very much and with some wisdom, I realized I would need to do some real work on myself if we were ever going to have a chance at starting a family. I began therapy and came to terms with the fact that I'm a sex addict. It's taken a lot of hard work and boundary setting, but I've been able to manage my addiction fairly well.

I'm now 47 and I have 2 beautiful daughters with my wife. We are still very much in love, although we haven't had sex in over a year. Really for the past 4 or 5 years it's been very infrequent, maybe 2 or 3 times a year. As an addict in recovery, this has been really tough. But I love my family and so I've created systems to redirect that energy into working out and creating art.

A month ago I received a text message from a number I didn't recognize. It was a selfie of a girl in her late teens or early 20's, long black hair and striking blue eyes. She was very pretty. While I studied her face, trying to place why she looked familiar, another message came in.

"Hello, I'm Andy. I know this is going to be a shock, but I'm your biological daughter. You dated my mom Amber Holloway about 24 years ago and got her pregnant with me.

I'm not looking for money or even for a relationship at this point. I was raised my mom and dad... stepdad? Sorry, it's still weird to say. I thought he was my biological dad until a couple weeks ago. Mom told me your name and I did some research and found you. I've been trying to decide if I should reach out or just let it be.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if you wanted to get a coffee sometime. I have so many questions. Let me know if that's something you're interested in. Thanks!"

I was in shock standing there looking at my phone. I had no recollection of anyone named Amber, but I couldn't remember the name of half of the women i was sleeping with back then. Fuck. I always knew it was possible that I had a kid out there, but after so long, I really thought I had made it out of that time of my life without consequences.

I took the day off work to process everything. Over the years, I'd become a father and grown so much. I learned to take responsibility for my actions. If Andy really was my daughter she had a right to speak with me and ask me her questions.

I replied a day later, "Hello Andy. It's nice to meet you. I'm happy to meet for coffee. I suppose we have a lot of catching up to do."

We arranged to meet the following week. I knew I should probably tell my wife, I knew she'd be supportive. But at this point I wasn't sure if Andy was really my daughter so I kept it to myself. Andy lived in the city, a couple hours from our house in the suburbs. I took the drive and met her at a local coffee shop.

I arrived early and got a table outside. About 10 minutes later, Andy came walking up from around the corner. She was a beautiful young woman, maybe 5'2". She was slim but had an athletic lower body. A soccer player perhaps. She reminded me of my daughter Liz in that way. I was already looking for physical clues to determine if she was mine.

I stood up from my chair and she immediately wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. The emotions overwhelmed me and I pulled her in close. I could hear her sobbing softly and I stroked her back. We ordered our coffee, sat down and started talking.

Within 5 minutes there was no doubt in my mind she was my daughter. She relayed the story her mother told her about our brief relationship. I sold her mom pot and we hooked up a few times. When she found out she was pregnant she had to drop out of college and move back in with her Dad. There was no chance she was going to raise a child with a pot dealer so she ghosted me.

Not long after, her mother met an older man who wanted a family. They built a life together and he raised Andy as his own. She told me that they agreed to tell her about me when she was finished with college.

I told her about myself. I admitted that I was not a good man back then and I apologized for not being there for her. I explained that I've worked hard to become a better person, and that I have a wife and 2 daughters now. Her expression changed slightly when she heard about my girls. She tried to hide it but I clocked it. It upset her for some reason. I decided not to pry.

We moved on to other topics and we ended up talking and laughing for 3 hours. At the end of the conversation she asked if it would be alright if she could keep texting me and I agreed. It was the least I could do. "Thanks, Dad." She said with an embarrassed smirk.

On the drive home I was conflicted about telling my wife and girls. I knew they would be accepting but it wasn't like Andy wanted to move in or anything. I decided there wouldn't be any harm in keeping this whole thing under wraps for now.

A couple days later I received a text from Andy at 11pm. "Hey dad, whatcha doing?"

"Just laying in bed, reading a book. What's up?" I took my glasses off and put my book down on the end table. It was getting late anyway and my wife was asleep, so I turned off the lamp and laid back down. My phone buzzed and I opened the message.

Andy texted, "I had a dream about you last night. I'm laying in bed and I'm having a hard time falling asleep because I keep thinking about it."

"What happened in the dream?" I typed, my face lit only by the dim light of the screen.

She replied, "It was strange. I was back in my old bedroom before I moved out to my apartment. I heard a knock at the door and I was expecting my dad... err.. stepdad. But it was you."

I thought for a moment and then responded, "That doesn't seem too out of the ordinary. I mean you call us both Dad right? Lol. Sounds like your subconscious is just trying to sort things out."

"Can I be honest with you?" She asked.

"Of course." I assured her.

She wrote back, "Sorry... you're going to think I'm weird or crazy, but... in my dream, I slid off my panties and handed them to you. And then you just left. That was it."

I felt my cock begin to fill with blood. Fuck. I thought to myself, what do I say to that? I began typing then deleted my message. 2 or 3 times.

"The first part doesn't bother me. You're an attractive man and I barely know you. But it's the fact that you left that upsets me for some reason." She explained.

My cock was filling out along my thigh now, "Well, you're definitely not crazy. It probably has to do with what happened between me and your mom. Maybe you're working through some abandonment issues. That's totally normal." I was trying to redirect the conversation back to something less sexual.

10 minutes passed. I set the phone on my chest and couldn't help but to start to pull on my hard cock. I tried to think of anyone else but Andy. It was no use. Every time I would try to focus on another woman's face, it would fade into Andy's.

My phone buzzed again. This time it was a photo of Andy laying in bed with her sheets pushed down past her thighs. One hand in her panties. "Dad? Are you still there?"

I grunted hard as cum shot out from me and all over the comforter. My ass and legs flexing, forcing my seed to shoot out in long ropes. So much cum, all down my fingers, on my belly and in my lap. I was a mess and my wife began to stir.

"Is everything alright, babe?" She said half asleep.

"Everything's fine baby. It was just a bad dream. It startled me awake. Go back to sleep." I said breathlessly. I got up slowly and had to clean myself off in the bathroom. I looked up at myself in the mirror. What the fuck was that?!

I finished cleaning up my mess and climbed back into bed. I picked up my phone and deleted the text thread immediately. I was disgusted with myself. I sat up all night trying to forget what just happened.