Father's Fall from Grace Pt. 02

Story Info
Andy meets her Dad for coffee.
1.4k words
4.55
12.3k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days passed. I tried to push the entire experience out of my mind. Years of therapy taught me that repression is a terrible method of coping, but I had no other choice. What happened wasn't Andy's fault. She's a young girl. She was confused. But what I did was unforgivable. The guilt was eating me alive.

Each night I would lay in bed and start to get hard as I replayed the text conversation over and over in my mind. I spent all night fighting the urge to make myself cum to the thought for my daughter. I wasn't getting much sleep and it was starting to affect me.

The next morning it dawned on me that Andy hadn't messaged me since the incident. This thought shook me out of my own guilt and shame. She was confiding in me and I told her she could do so, that she was safe. As soon as she confessed her feelings I ghosted her. My heart sank. I pulled out my phone and sent her a text.

"Hey Andy, I'm sorry I haven't responded to you. I was just working through some of my own issues. That's on me. I hope you're doing alright."

Andy responded almost immediately. "I'm really sorry about the other night, Dad. I don't know what I was thinking. I should have never told you about my dream. I should have never sent you that pic."

"That's alright, sweetheart. It was an honest mistake. You got a little confused. Nothing to be ashamed of. Are you doing okay?" I asked. I was genuinely concerned.

Andy texted back, "I've been better. I don't know why it hurt so bad when you stopped communicating with me, but it really crushed me. I just met you and I thought I lost you forever. I'm sorry. I feel stupid typing all this to you on my phone."

I paused for a long second, trying to figure out the best way to move forward, but I was stuck. I needed to protect myself and my family. I also wanted to comfort this poor girl who was going through something very heavy. Wasn't she my family now, too?

"What are you up to today?" I asked. It was Monday around 9am and I was working from home. Maybe we could meet at a neutral site and just have a conversation. Maybe if I could give her a chance to actually talk through some of what happened, she'd realize that it was just a fleeting feeling and it didn't mean anything.

"No plans." She replied.

"Tell you what, why don't you come out to Cherokee and I'll take you to coffee this time?" I suggested.

Andy responded quickly, "OMG Dad! that would be amazing! I have the biggest smile on my face right now! you have no idea!"

By the time she made her way into town it was 1pm. The lunch rush was dying down at the local coffee shop. Andy pulled up and I greeted her with a warm hug. We ordered our drinks, sat down at a table in the back and caught up for awhile.

About an hour in to our conversation, her big smile retreated into a playful grin. "Can I ask you something? Will you be honest with me?"

I cleared my throat and answered, "Yeah, of course. What's up?"

"When I told you about my dream and I sent you that pic, where did you go? What happened to you that night?" She asked with an innocent smirk.

My face flushed immediately with embarrassment. I looked away trying to hide my shame but it was obvious and Andy was reading me like a book.

"I... I just decided I needed to step away from the conversation. I was really tired and-" Andy cut me off.

"Dad, come on. You have a terrible poker face." She giggled, reaching out, she took my hand. "Listen, I was in the wrong. I was all mixed up and I started touching myself. Was that all in my head, or did you get confused too?"

I could feel my cock pulsing against my underwear as I looked into my daughter's eyes and recalled the visage of her masturbating for her own father. I licked my lips, "No... I... got mixed up too."

"Were you touching yourself?" She asked in a whisper.

I knew she had a read on me. It didn't make much sense to lie, but I couldn't bring myself to say what she already knew.

"Did you cum?" She asked, knowing she would learn the truth whether I responded or not.

"Can we talk about something else, Andy. Please?" I pleaded.

She scooted closer to me and smiled sweetly. "It's alright Dad. I wanted you to cum. It's all I could think about. I was lying there in bed thinking about you cock." Her hand moved down and found my erection. "Wow. You're very big, Dad." She stroked my length softly, up and down.

I was frozen. I couldn't believe she would cross this line in a public place. But we were in the back and the shop was empty except for the 2 baristas busy cleaning up after the lunch rush. "Please, Andy... don't."

She undid my belt and unbuttoned my fly, "It's alright, Dad. I promise. I just want to see it." She unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out from my underwear. I was already so swollen. "That's it Dad. Just think of it as a bonding exercise."

She sat close, obfuscating the obscene act with her body and the table and chairs. For all intents and purposes we were all alone. "Baby, we can't do this, please. You have to stop."

"Put your arm around me. Make it look like we're on a date." I did like she asked, my head spinning in lust and shame. Her hands began working my cock up and down slowly. I watched as she let spit drip from her lips to the crown of my cock, before she worked it in with her hand. "Does that feel good, Dad?" She asked me, her voice as sweet as honey.

"Yes..." was all I could get out. I looked down at her and she was looking back up at me with those big blue eyes while she jacked me off. "Jesus, Andy. Please. You have to--" She cut me off.

"It's okay, Dad. I'm not going to tell anyone. I promise." She brought her mouth to mine and kissed me softly. Just enough tongue to make me crave more. She looked back down. "Wow, Dad. You're leaking," she said in amazement.

I was in Heaven and Hell all at once. It was all I could do to keep myself from cumming as my estranged daughter pulled on me with her soft hands. I could tell she loved the power she had over me. She wanted to keep me in this moment for as long as possible. She was edging me. Bringing me close to orgasm and then slowing down her rhythm, teasing me. It was beautiful torture. "Please, Andy.. you can't keep doing this." I managed to say.

She looked back at me like a cat toying with a mouse she'd caught. She spit on my tip once more. Her hand around my base tightened and her other hand picked up the tempo around my crown. "Do you love me, Dad?" She asked in such an innocent voice.

I was so close I could barely think. "I love you, baby..." I whispered and she moaned her approval. My muscles began contracting and she knew it was just a matter of time before I gave her exactly what she wanted.

She smiled as the first rope shot straight up and landed mostly on her hand and in my lap. She quickly angled me down into her palm, milking the rest on my load into her hand. "That's it, Dad. Just like that." She encouraged me to give her every drop of my seed.

When I was finished, my head fell forward in utter defeat. I was breathing heavy but the music in the shop helped to disguise the sounds of the ritual that had just taken place.

I opened my eyes and saw Andy's hand was full of my thick white sperm. It was dripping down the sides and onto my jeans. She made sure I was watching as she poured it all back onto my cock, massaging it in with both hands. My lap was a fucking mess. I groaned as she continued to tease my sensitive cock with my slick cum.

When most of my load was back on me Andy grabbed a handful of napkins and cleaned herself off. She pulled the waistband of my underwear back over the mess I'd made for her. She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed. "I love you too, Dad."