Fathers Orders Pt. 03

Story Info
Kelly enjoyed a private moment.
2.9k words
4.35
12.2k
9
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: All characters 18 or over. This is a short chapter, but segues into more interesting things to come...

Chapter 3 (continuing Fathers Orders)

Kelly walked quickly, purpose in her stride and a bounce in her step and she walked home, giddy with excitement and smiling happily in the warm sun. It was finally Friday! Her new short skirt and revealing blouse had been resounding successes at school today, draws smiles of approval from the boys, jealous side-glances from the girls, and just the right amount of head turning from the teachers- male and female alike. She was in a great mood, and her whole body was quaking with excitement as she glanced down to check on the view of her two stiff nipples asserting themselves against the tight fabric. They were protruding quite noticeably and she smiled with satisfaction knowing they'd soon be freed of their confines. She gave them a little test rub and felt a juicy rush between her legs.

Her pussy tingled with anticipation and she could feel a growing heat between her legs even as the itch of stubble down there made its presence felt with each eager step. " Damn that itches" she whispered to the empty air. She'd had to stop herself several times during the day from just jamming her hands into her panties to scratch that itch but her pussy too, would soon be free of its confines.

"Three whole days!" she whispered to herself, grinning with smug satisfaction. The house was certainly empty this time, with no chance of accidental intrusions. Father was out of town on business and Kirk wouldn't be home for another couple of hours. He too, had big plans for the long weekend, so was putting in a few extra hours tonight to take advantage of the situation. Kelly was practically skipping she was so anxious to get home and get... started.

"Three days to... play" she thought to herself, using the most innocent name she could give to the wonderfully wicked ideas that had been rolling around in her horny, teen brain all day. Ever since her recent adventures with her brother, Kelly had become completely obsessed with pleasuring herself and had dedicated every spare waking moment to exploring new and different ways to coax ever more intense orgasms from her tirelessly receptive body.

She still could not believe she had done *that* to her brother, and despite his obvious enthusiasm and her intense enjoyment, they had still not really talked about it, though both of them had been dying for a chance to create a repeat performance. They had been dancing around the growing sexual energy building between them for a week, and Kelly at least was hoping to explore this new situation further, without the watchful eyes of Father to dampen all the fun!

As she walked along the mostly empty street, she would pretend to adjust the straps of her backpack, running her hands over her stiff nipples. One of the first things she'd realized early in her experiments was that her boobs appeared to be directly wired to her pussy and the slightest touch to her nipples sent hot, electric pulses straight to her pleasure center; making her swell in excitement and literally drip with arousal. Even now, she could feel the sticky signs of that wet, liquid warmth pushing from her depths and soaking into her panties.

Kelly was finding it hard to concentrate on her studies. Ever since her and her brothers 'adventure', she'd been hornier than ever. She daydreamed continuously about playing with her boobs, diddling her hungry pussy, and trying to find some way to get her and her brother naked in the same room again, preferably without the watchful eyes of their father on them.

For now, she'd learned to satisfy her ever-demanding needs with fingers, hands, and a growing collection of household items

One item her hand mirror, had quickly become a favorite. She used it to explore her lower lips, pull them apart, watching them swell and thicken. She delighted in watching the creamy juice leak from her and would coat her fingers with her copious discharge, rubbing the wetness across her lips, over her clit, and even onto her hard nipples. She'd even put those sticky digits into her mouth, tentatively at first, but with ever greater eagerness as she learned to enjoy the tastes and sensations of this forbidden act.

She loved how her pussy would open like a flower when she was aroused and how the little nub of her clit, once utterly neglected by her earlier, exploratory manipulations, had become the center of her attention- much to her body-quaking delight. The mirror's handle too, had proven to have its own special uses and was conveniently washable!

At first, Kelly was embarrassed by all her intense self-exploration; surely none of her friends sat naked in their bedrooms looking at their pussies with a mirror. She couldn't imagine her best friend Jess for instance, sitting naked on the floor like she had done, plunging sticky fingers in and out of her wet hole like she had done, and she certainly couldn't imagine her tasting herself, as Kelly had. No, she was probably alone and unique in these perversions, but was too transfixed by the pleasure to care much about its moral correctness.

She had often tried to picture her friends squeezing their boobs with one hand, their other hand shoved deeply into their panties, or pulling their panties up between their little lips so the fabric rubbed against their love buttons; getting sticky with their own secretions. Were they hairy down there like she had been, or did they shave too? Maybe one of them could give her some advice in that department she thought, as another itch swelled in her panties, which she discretely reached down and dealt with as she walked. She'd made a disaster of her last shaving attempt, cutting herself so many times she'd decided to let it grow out for a few days.

She wondered if maybe their fathers made them strip and show off their secret pussy tattoos, or if they ever got naked spankings from their father. If they did, did their brothers watch? "No- probably not," she thought.

Just a few weeks back, Kelly would have blushed with embarrassment to even think about some of the things she now did with such casual familiarity. The idea of being embarrassed to strip and get spanked by her father while her brother watched, seems downright quaint to her considering some of the things she'd done recently. She almost looked forward to her next spanking, now that she'd learned to connect it to her growing sexual arousal.

Hell, if she could give her own brother a blow job, masturbating with a shampoo bottle was pretty tame stuff and once she'd gotten over her initial hesitation, she couldn't help but look at every object she encountered with a new, secret thought- evaluating its size and shape as much as the effectiveness of its contents. It was like everything had this new, hidden dimension that had always been there, but that she'd never noticed. Every new shape was a new question: "Hmm- How would that feel? Would it fit?" Carrot? Yup! Flashlight? Uh. Yea! Lotion bottle? Absolutely! Broom Handle. Hmm- have to try that...

No doubt Kirk and their father would be shocked to learn just how many of their common household objects: bottles of all shapes and sizes, tools, pens, handles, and a surprising number of their vegetables, had been stuck into her horny young pussy. If they had been paying extra close attention, they might has seen her smirking when they prepared the dinner salad. She'd washed them all of course- the carrots, the cucumbers, the zucchini- but it delighted her to watch her father and brother eat something that had been inside her. It felt like payback for all those embarrassing and humiliating spankings. She shuddered to think what sort of next-level punishment Father might create if her latest hobby was revealed, but that was part of the excitement.

Kelly finally got home, quickly unlocked the door and did a quick search of the house to confirm it was empty. She did not want any new surprises as she ran upstairs, closed her bedroom door and double-checked the lock. In just a few seconds, she had stripped down to her panties, and was looking around the room for one of her 'special' objects. She had noted with wry amusement that a rather large number of feminine products came in 'very' interesting bottle shapes.

Nothing in the vicinity caught her eye until she looked over to the bathroom and saw the blinking, green LED of her electric toothbrush sitting on its charger. She smiled broadly, jumped up and grabbed it, flicking it on to be immediately rewarded with the healthy, strong buzz of a full charge. She giggled to herself as she carried it out of the bathroom, set it on the floor, and stood before the mirror on the back of her bedroom door to admire herself for a moment.

She turned this way and that, admiring her large boobs and dark, well-defined areolas and of course, her nipples- her two 'On Buttons,' as she'd come to think of them. She ran her hands down her sides, and over the smooth flesh visible through her sheer panties. She grabbed her boobs with both hands and squeezed, feeling their weight, pleased at how big they'd gotten in just the last year. She tweaked each nipple, returning it to full hardness and lifted her tits using her nipples like little handles. The stretching was oddly painful, yet also very pleasurable, and she felt that familiar warmth growing in her nether regions.

Kelly turned to face the mirror, placed her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down, giving herself a private strip tease. She paused to admire her tattoo and watched as her panties went lower, revealing the vee of her mons, and then she slowed and watched intently as the crotch of the panties stuck to her sticky lips as she pulled them farther down, the gusset holding on until the very last second as if it didn't want to say goodbye to the sticky folds it had been nestled to all day, finally peeling off with a tiny wet pop.

She had been fantasizing regularly about someone pulling them down just like this; someone that wasn't her father, that is. She pictured some hunky, faceless man undressing her slowly, maybe even making her undress herself. She daydreamed about looking into their eyes as she slid her panties down until all her treasures were on full display. She wondered if she'd be able to see the exact moment when the first saw her bare pussy on display just for them.

Kelly stepped out of her panties, running her fingers through the stubble that was rapidly growing back and noting with dissatisfaction a few places where her inexpert shaving had left her red and rash covered. She'd put some lotion on it later.

Using 2 fingers to 'vee' open her lips, she peered into the depths of her wet slit, pushing her hips forward to get a better view of the mysterious pink flesh within. She could already feel her pussy swelling from all the attention and reveled in how it responded; puffing up, and slickening with her juices, getting ready for whatever she chose to push into that receptive orifice.

Interested in a better view, she sat on the floor in front of the mirror and scooted closer, leaning back on her elbows and opening her legs in an M-shape, peering through them at her reflection in the mirror. The tattoo, of course looked awesome, but the stubble growing back along her lips and out onto her legs still annoyed her. She ran her hand experimentally over the coarse flesh, dragging her middle finger through the plump lips and back, ending with a short, lingering visit to her ever-willing nub, peeking out from its hood.

Getting up on all fours and facing away from the mirror, she looked back over her shoulder, checking out her own rear and was immediately shocked by the sight. Even with her legs tightly closed, her pussy presented an amazing sight but spread apart, they were even more incredible; thick lips clearly visible poking out in fleshy crescents between the shapely white orbs of her ass.

In this doggie position, the dark, crinkled bud of her asshole was also just visible, and she again ran her hands thought her legs and into her slickness, rubbing some onto her asshole as she shook her ass. It came to her in a mixture of horror, embarrassment and excitement that her spankings displayed far, far more of her then she had ever imagined! Of course, her thick hair had covered most of that view until recently, but seeing her sex revealed in this way made her pause to think.

No wonder she thought she had felt Fathers hand against her sex; with all her wriggling and squirming about during the spanking it was almost too hard to miss. She had never really thought about how much of her had been exposed to her father, and had usually been too focused on the spanking to think about the sight she was presenting, but given what she'd just witnessed, she had to wonder "What did father think when he sees me like that?" Does he stare at my pussy?" and then she flushed in terrible realization, "Oh my god!" she thought, there was no way he hadn't see her wetness from that revealing angle.

Her father must have seen her damp, wet, dripping little pussy, and realized that sometimes her spanking caused her some sexual excitement! -That- thought made Kelly redden! She thought back to the times father would rest his hand on her rear, his fingers lightly brushing the fur that until recently covered her quim, and knew in that moment it was no accident.

As if to confirm her suspicions she reached behind and again used two fingers to open herself up; the slick, wet shine of her excitement was impossible to miss, and even as she watched, a creamy droplet leaked from her open lips and dribbled onto her leg. She wiped it away, and was about to wipe her hand on the carpet when she instead decided to put the digit into her mouth, causing her to grin with satisfaction as she once again tasted her own wetness.

Shaking off the embarrassing thoughts of her exposure, Kelly stood up and again looked in the mirror; naked, stiff-nippled, pussy lips puffy with her excitement. "God- what a perv I am" she thought, and then saw the toothbrush, grabbed it off the floor, jumped onto the bed and slowly pushed the round device into her warm, receptive sex, cooing with satisfaction.

She let out a long, drawn out 'ahhh' and worked the smooth plastic device- still warm from charging overnight- into her slippery tunnel.

She slid it in and out experimentally, getting it well-lubed with her juices, experimenting with a variety of angles and depths that would have made her math teacher proud. Holding it in at full depth, Kelly hit the 'On' button and the effect was instantaneous and utterly amazing as a rush of sensation enveloped her.

"Holy Shit!" Kelly gasped aloud; her pelvis lifted involuntarily off the bed as the vibrations coursed through her.

Never having used a vibrator, she was astonished by the intensity of the experience and she continued to explore herself, delighting in this new discovery.

In retrospect, maybe what she did next was probably not the best idea, but she was so overwhelmed by the intense sensations she was creating in her pussy that it just seemed reasonable that the actually brush bristles against her clit would be even better.

They were.

The effect of the contact of those tiny, vibrating bristles on her aroused and sensitive flesh was profound and immediate. Kelly's entire body erupted unexpectedly into a mind-numbing, leg-quaking, full power orgasm. She convulsed with pleasure, and gasped loudly as she dropped the toothbrush and lifted herself just as a powerful, unstoppable jet of warm pee shot from her, arching several feet into the air and soaking the papers on her desk in a splattering, splashing rainfall. The intense rush ended with several short, powerful spams that completely soaked her bedspread, leaving her in a wet puddle and for several seconds afterwards, her body twitched uncontrollably as the most intense orgasm of her young life faded away, leaving her with just the sounds of her heavy breathing, and the light, liquid drip of pee from her desk as it plopped into the carpet below.

She looked over at the door and listened quietly for a moment. No footsteps, no sound of any kind except that of her hard breathing. She was still alone. Her phone beeped, reminding her of her Web call with Father later this evening, but otherwise, she'd enjoyed her very first vibrating orgasm in complete privacy. Kelly laughed aloud, thinking about what she'd just done.

"And we have a winner!" she said to herself, looking over on the bed to see the abandoned toothbrush still vibrating, the sound muffled by the thick sheets. The electric toothbrush had just taken first prize in the 'Special Objects' category, beating out her shampoo bottle in a single round knockout. And it was only Friday...

(chapters 4-7 coming soon)