Fathers Orders Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly groaned a weak "Yes-sir" in response, and defiantly complied, turning around to present her naked rear to the camera and spreading her legs slightly, feeling her lips dangle slightly between her legs, but giving him a full view of her not-yet-red ass cheeks. Of course, she could not see herself on the screen, but she thought back to her examination in front of the mirror, and was imagining her father seeing that image of her puffed up sex poking through her legs. It made her blush.

"Very Good" came Fathers voice from the laptop. "Now- Kirk, please set the chair as we discussed, upon which Kirk placed the chair directly in front of the camera, adjusting its distance until it was framed perfectly on the screen. Kelly was not looking forward to being bent over her brothers' lap, but when Father instructed her to kneel on the seat of the chair facing the back and placing her knees upon the padded armrests, she realized his lap would have been infinitely preferable to the almost obscene sight she would present posed this way.

Kelly knew her entire pussy would be clearly visible between her legs; ever her asshole would be visible. As she got into position, she could feel herself spreading open, and knew she would be afforded no modestly here. Kelly also realized that it was a perfect position for Father to monitor the execution of each swat, and she cringed at the perverse logic of it.

Kelly turned to see her image in the screen and indeed, there was no chance of modesty here. "At least my boobs will be hidden" she thought, trying to find something positive in the predicament she had backed herself into.

"Ok Kirk. Let's begin" said Father, and Kirk hesitated a bit as he continued. "Remember what I told you."

Kirk nodded, and to Kelly's shocked surprise, he placed his 'non-spanking' hand on her exposed stomach, giving him added support to use his other hand to issue his first weak, unenthusiastic swat.

Father glared at him for the half-hearted attempt and he issued a second swat, more powerful, precisely aimed, and apparently of sufficient intensity for Father to count out "One." Kirks hand on her stomach had pressed into her as the other hand had struck her rear, helping him direct the swat precisely. Kirk followed with several stronger, well-placed swats, bringing Fathers count to five before he paused to say "Good. You're doing well."

Kelly's rear had a light pink glow already, and Kirk had been transfixed by the sight of Kelly's spread sex from this position. Her full, plump outer lips puffed erotically below the cute, puckered depression of her asshole, and her inner lips were already shiny with her juices, opening in a delicate fold between the mostly hairless crescents of soft flesh. He could see the white, wet reflection of her exited opening clearly visible on the screen, and he knew Father could see it too.

Kirk got up to 12 stokes before Kelly had cried out in pain. He had not held back, and Kelly was blubbering lightly from the pain, her rear a glowing cherry red.

Kirk knew he couldn't go lightly on her without facing Fathers wrath, but he also didn't want to hurt her, so was relieved when after the 12th stroke Father had Kelly stand and move closer to the camera so he could witness her progress up close. He made her turn around and show her front though Kelly could not think of any reason why, until she saw that her wetness and arousal were very evident, even in her view screen. She assumed that the view Father had would leave no doubt as to her state of sexual arousal, but he made no mention of her stiff nipples, the wet sheen of her sex, or her tumescent lips.

She re-entered the position for the remaining swats, which Kirk issued without additional delay. Her pussy too, was a soggy mess, her lips dangling wetly from between her spread legs as she placed her knees once again on the armrests. Kirk stood between her and camera for a short moment, and much to Kelly's shock and unexpected pleasure, he had taken the moment his hands were hidden from fathers view to teasingly tug at her engorged lips, giving her a short burst of pleasure before he had to complete her punishment.

Kelly's naked time-out seemed less embarrassing than usual, standing in front of a laptop providing a greater illusion of privacy than standing in front of her father and brother. Father had dismissed Kirk after he completed the spanking, and so it was just her standing here. Her father was busy working on some papers, so would only look up occasionally and Kelly had to suppress the urge to touch her wet quim when he looked away; she didn't really savor the idea of getting caught diddling herself, and in any normal time-out, holding her arms to her side was mandatory.

At the end of the allotted time, he once again asked Kelly to display her naked rear, and her naked front to him. He must have been satisfied, because he took only a few moments before saying "Kelly. I'm very proud of you for accepting your punishment in this manner. It shows me that you do care about my rules, and that you understand my reason for being so harsh with you. I will be remaining here until Wednesday, so I will text you shortly with additional information regarding my extended stay. Please let Kirk know. You are dismissed," and with that she saw him reach up to end the call, and the screen went blank, leaving her alone, naked, and to her dismay, horny as all hell. "I really need my toothbrush." she said aloud, smiling widely in the empty room.

As she walked, the red sting in her ass returned, and she fought to hold back tears as she left the room. She suspected this would not be the last time Father took advantage of his new resource to punish her remotely. "Great" she thought, "I've created a monster."

12