Fathers Orders Pt. 07 - Final Chapter

Story Info
Brother and sister have a new houseguest
2.2k words
4.39
7k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

As with previous chapters, everyone is over eighteen. Apologies in advance for spelling/grammar mistakes regardless of how many times I re-read and edit it, something always seems to slip through...

I wrote this final chapter with the intent of making it longer, but lost track of where to take the story, so for those of you wanting closure, I hope this short chapter is enough, and for those who felt I didn't take thing far enough, well, I have more stories in the works. Feedback is always welcome.

Chapter 7

Kelly sauntered groggily into the kitchen on Sunday morning to find Kirk and Jess already there. Kirk was sitting at the table in a pair of baggy shorts, shirtless and apparently just waking up. He was usually slow until after the coffee kicked in. She was mildly jealous that guys could get away with wearing so little so casually; she thought maybe she should spend the weekend topless too, as both Jess and Kirk would probably be fully supportive of that clothing choice. She had to admit her brother had a pretty nice body, and she liked looking at it.

Jess was standing over by the stove, busy with something that smelled delicious, and Kelly smiled broadly as her eyes focused and she took in their house guest's attire: a short apron tied in the back around an otherwise naked body. Her cute ass bounced deliciously as she busied herself about their kitchen, and once again Kelly's eyes focused on that oh-so-sexy spray of dark hair just visible from the rear between her legs. She was humming happily to herself and cooking up some delicious concoction involving eggs, potatoes and bacon, the smell enticing and welcome. Her mouth watered for both the food, and the cook. It was so much nicer to wake up to a cute, semi-naked girl cooking breakfast, than having to labor through doing it all yourself, and Kirk never cooked, content with cold cereal as long as there was hot coffee.

"Morning Kell!" she said brightly, grabbing a cup out of the cupboard, filling it from the fresh pot of coffee and carrying it over to the still sleepy girl, who obligingly took it and sipped noisily as she joined Kirk. Jess reached over and pulled back the edge of her loose, silky robe nodding appreciatively as she revealed her friends large, exposed breasts. The robe was barely closed, tied loosely at the waist with a matching sash, and her nipples were visible as tiny peaks through the colorful fabric.

Kirk looked up to acknowledge the gesture and smiled happily, catching a glimpse of bare pussy as his immodest sister seated herself at the table, took some sliced fruit from the artfully arranged bowl on the table, and sat. No doubt Jess' doing she thought, as the sweet fruit filled her mouth. Neither she nor her brother would have taken the time to slice and arrange things so attractively. It was starting out to be a very nice day.

"I see you two are up early," she commented, staring hungrily at Jess' rear, bouncing happily with her activities. It was barely 9 am and she was already horny, she thought to herself as she enjoyed the unplanned show.

Kelly glanced over at Kirk and nodded toward their semi-naked handmaiden and said "Got her slaving away at the stove already, huh?" That didn't take long."

"Hey. She was up before me. This-" he motioned with his coffee cup to their houseguest and the evolving breakfast, is all her..." He nodded and smiled appreciatively as Jess curtseyed, flipping up her apron to flash them quickly before return to her cooking.

Jess, continued, "Breakfast is almost ready" and they grinned eagerly at her, delighted.

Kelly caught a glimpse of her tiny, bare boobs though the loose apron and turned to Kirk saying "I could get used to this."

"You and me both" Kirk agreed, looking at the near naked cook.

Breakfast was a delicious looking omelet, crisp bacon, fresh orange juice, and crisp, spicy hash-browns; a better breakfast than either of them ever had at home, usually opting for a bowl of cereal or a banana before rushing out the door. Jess fixed a plate for herself, set it on the table, and then casually removed her apron, hanging it on a nearby hook while she sat down and began eating. The two astonished teens stared at her until she looked up and sensing their eyes on her, she said "Oh- hope you don't mind" she said, and pushed her chest out playfully and showing off her pretty little boobs.

"Part of the deal, right?" Kirk thought it was a bit odd that this was the same girl who had been mortified to be seen in her underwear, and she was now prancing around showing off her tits. I guess it's all about context, he thought.

"You don't mind, do you?" she smiled, knowing the answer.

"Oh, Not at all" they said, almost simultaneously, making everyone laugh. Kirk had not been part of the earlier conversation where Jess had revealed to his sister her exhibitionist tendencies; her strange affinity for nudity, or the general, sexual rush she got from showing off her body; in public and in private. Kelly had been surprised, but had taken the revelation in stride, hoping to incorporate it into their weekend fun.

Kirk was incredibly pleased with himself. He'd never really had many opportunities to explore his own sexual desires, and now here he was; his half-nude sister on one side, boobs hanging out for all to see, and now Jess. He could really tell she liked, him, and her giddy nervousness around his was incredibly sexy. He remembered plotting to steal a glimpse of her in her pajamas, or maybe catch her and her sister changing or something, but he had not expected to luck into a situation where she was prancing around naked, seemingly delighted to show off her outrageous body. The bulging erection tenting his baggy shorts reminded him just how lucky he was; and he reached under the table to adjust his swollen member, hoping it wouldn't pop out of his waistband.

Kelly looked over, distracted by his squirming and noticing his hand below the table. She made a show of peeking under the table to see what he was doing, and grinned broadly when she saw his erection.

"Little trouble there, Bro?" she asked, mock-concerned, grinning broadly. Jess caught the exchange, and leaned over to peer under the table as well, catching Kirks hand stuffing the head of his cock back into the confines of his shorts. She came up wide-eyed and grinning.

"Is that? Are you? -Is that your-penis?" she asked, as if she might actually be mistaken. Kirk wanted to ask "Well, whose penis were you expecting to find in there?" but he didn't. Jess didn't have a brother, certainly not one like Kirk, whose penis was oddly familiar to his sister, so her surprise was not unexpected, even if a little amusing.

He grinned, "Yea- sorry about that, all these boobies this early in the morning is a little much for me and the poor fella doesn't know what to do with himself, he just wants to come and say hi." He grinned down at his boner, adjusting it in his pants as the two girls exchanged hungry glances.

Jess got up to refill everyone's coffee but, on the way, back, stopped at the side of his chair and asked cautiously, "Co-could I, I- see it?"

Kirk looked over to Kelly as if for advice, but she just said "Yea! Let's see that monster. You've

been staring at our tits all morning, what about giving us girls a little thrill?" He was still a little nervous about it, but Kelly stood, removed her robe and sat back down saying, "OK two of us are naked, what about you?" He looked over at Jess, who looked like her eyes were going to pop out of her head she was so excited, so Kirk stood, pulled off his shorts and stood there, his huge erection pointing up at them.

"Happy now?" he said, and from the looks on their faces, he assumed they were.

He could almost feel their eyes staring at him, and his cock was soon fully hard. It continued to amaze Kelly just how big it seemed, swaying there, the purple head at least as big as her shampoo bottle, and certainly bigger than her toothbrush. She felt her pussy squirt it's approval and she turned her attention to Jess, who looked like a deer caught in headlights. It soon became obvious that this was her first encounter with a wild male penis, and she was clearly interested.

Jess had confessed her crush on Kirk to Kelly, and had been utterly distraught at the idea that Kirk might want nothing to do with her after witnessing her embarrassing punishments, but Kelly had assured her that their attraction was mutual, that she had nothing to be embarrassed about, and that if anything, Kirks attraction to her had probably gone up a level or two. Jess had gushed in delight at that revelation.

Now she was standing next to him, barely aware of her own nakedness, and she stared hungrily at his muscled body and impressively large cock.

Kelly tried to be discreet as she reached down and rubbed her tingling pussy, feeling it come to life. Jess stood transfixed, staring at it as it bobbed back and forth; looking like she might faint.

.

Kirk for his part was still a little nervous about his nudity, but he was really enjoying how they seemed hypnotized by his cock. He twisted his hips slowly, watching the two sets of eyes follow his swaying member. "Yourre Geetting Sleeeepy" he drawled, laughing as they tracked his motion.

He reached down to give it a few stokes, and he could hear their breathing change as he did so, getting faster, shallower, and more urgent. Jess acted first, surprising them both by coming over and grabbing his dangling member, pulling him into her body, and tilting up for the two to share a soft, wet kiss.

Kelly, robed opened now, sat watching them, her hand unconsciously rubbing her pussy as the two broke their kiss.

Jess' hand slid along his cock, rubbing it in long, slow strokes, just as his sister had done that magic time a few weeks back. He was in heaven.

Jess smiled at Kirk, took his cock in hand, and led him into the living room. Kelly followed as she watched Jess push him onto the couch, spread his legs apart, and kneel down to take his member into her warm mouth. Kirk eyes were locked on her as she stared up at him, her dainty mouth stretched to capacity by his hardness. She could not manage to get too much of him into her mouth before she had to pull back, her inexperience with such acts evident, but her enthusiasm was clear, and she was an eager student.

Kelly sat down next to Kirk and was masturbating openly as she watched, her fingers dipped into her wetness, rubbing her clit and returning again and again into the dripping wetness. Watching Jess do this was at least as exciting as doing it herself, and she enjoyed the look of utter satisfactions that played across Kirk's face as Jess experimented with her very first blow job.

Jess increased her speed, managing to get a little deeper by wrapping her hands around Kirk to grab his tight ass, pulling him into her before her gag response made her pull back again, but managing to get deeper on each thrust. The feel of his muscled buttocks as she grasped them, his cock still deep in her throat, almost made her come right there, but she kept up her pace, feeling Kirks orgasm building deep within and with his cock deep in her throat, she looked up into his eyes, and without warning, inserted a finger into his puckered asshole.

Kirk groaned and came immediately, shooting a thick, creamy spray of jizz into her waiting mouth.

The sight was too much for Kelly too, who sped up her frigging and was rewarded seconds later with her own shaking orgasm, bucking and groaning as she climaxed.

Jess smiled, licked the cum from her lips and ran her fingers over Kelly's sticky pussy, licking her finger while looking her in the eyes.

"You're next" she said, grinning.

"Let me finish up the dishes and then we can have some more fun," and the two spent teens followed the bounce of the tiny dolphin tattoo as it receded back into the kitchen.

...

Kirk and Kelly's father's sighed and looked up from the computer screen where he and Mr. Deaver's had been watching the hidden web camera feed from the tiny, high-tech device secreted into the spine of a rarely opened book on the shelf across from the couch where moments ago Kirk and Kelly had been sitting.

"We're going to need some creative thinking to punish this one." and the two fathers nodded to each other as they poured another glass of whiskey...