Faultless Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I flipped her onto her front and kissed her previously sore cheeks, I found myself drawn towards kissing my way down to the middle. I spread her cheeks and kept kissing until I got to her hole and gently probed it with my tongue. When Lily didn't react, I kept going until her hips started to move with my tongue. I paused and put the toy in her hand, which she guided under her and onto her clit.

"I cannot believe how good this feels," she moaned into her pillow. I squeezed her cheek in agreement. "What is happening?!"

When she came again, I decided that was all I could do without feeling light-headed. I rinsed my mouth, got the dishwasher going and came back to bed to find Lily with her arm hanging off the bed, looking utterly spent. I got in beside her and stroked her back for a minute before leaning over and grabbing a hairband so I could tie her hair up and out of the way for her.

After I turned the lights off and I thought she'd fallen asleep, she spoke into the darkness. "You've just moved anal sex from the fantasy list to the I need it to happen list."

"That was not my intention," I chuckled, "I just got carried away."

"I know," she replied, pausing to drink the water from the glass I'd put to her lips, "You'll be the first. Honestly, if I wasn't so tired, we'd probably be doing it right now."

"I wouldn't last two minutes!" I pointed out, very aware of how heavy my balls felt.

"In that case..." Lily joked sleepily. "Seriously though, I can't even get up to pee, but I am very aware that you must be needing to cum so as soon as I'm up tomorrow, I'm going to show you how grateful I am."

"I do like a plan," I teased. Lily didn't reply and within a few seconds had started to lightly snore.

***

Mike & I went for dinner at his Mum's house soon after we had Megan & Mathew over. I was welcomed into the family as though I'd always been a part of it. Helen greeted me like it hadn't been years since I'd last seen her and didn't make feel as though I needed to prove my worth to be with her son.

Before I knew it, she was suggesting we go shopping together, which I was happy to do as a way to bond with her - although I'd have preferred something that didn't risk involving how indecisive I was or conversely, how much I was willing to spend on a dress.

Megan joined us and we spent most of the day shopping for Helen, to my relief. "How about you and I go shopping together soon?" Megan offered away from Helen.

"Just as long as you don't judge me for my expensive tastes," I grinned.

We did indeed go shopping together the following week while the boys went to watch the football and did their share of bonding. To my delight, Megan also had an eye for an expensive dress and shared similar tastes, so the judgement wasn't forthcoming, but we were very bad influences on each other. I got a little telling off from Mike when he saw how much I'd bought. Far from dissuading me, it just pushed my buttons and I felt need to apologise with my mouth for a lot of the evening.

Without doubt, Meg and I became friends - and not just because I was with her brother, and we therefore had to be. Megan even met up with me while I was out for drinks with the girls, by chance. She happened to be at a bar down the road and met us afterwards, getting on with Amy and Liv like a house on fire. We had great fun sending Mike a surprise selfie together while he was in the basement gym in my building.

Family dinners at Helen's became a frequent occurrence and it was with a sense of guilt that I started shifting plans with my own Mum so that I could go. It was a family vibe that I'd always craved and never had, so I loved being part of it. I wasn't complacent enough to stop bringing flowers every week despite Helen's insistence it was unnecessary and I even made the occasional dessert when I was in the right headspace the night before - though that would usually depend on how work had gone that day. I'm not ashamed to say that I desperately wanted their approval and to be honest, a lot of that was down to overcompensating for my own family problems and lack of approval. I knew that.

So, Mike & I had crossed that threshold, on his side at least. It was glaringly obvious to all involved that we were in love and that marriage beckoned in our future. I'd always made it a life priority to be married with children before 30 but now that I was with someone who I would marry the next day without hesitation, I felt in no rush. It was crazy to me to realise how much importance I'd put into something that was in reality, an arbitrary target. I was 28 when I started dating Benjamin and 30 was now just around the corner. But yet, back then I felt like I was running out of time and now, I felt like I had all the time in the world.

We had Mike's family over at his for a change one weekday evening. Helen had been so good with accommodating me and making sure there was a vegetarian option that I'd wanted to repay the favour. In the end, Mike had done the cooking instead, because work had been too intense and he knew the second I got to his that I wasn't in a good headspace.

At first it had alarmed me when I noticed how much I was letting work and general life stresses get to me but a combination of Mike and my therapist got me to see that I was actually just feeling things now, rather than repelling them with walls and internalising the impact of that. Mike dealt with stress much better than me - I was undoubtedly a perfectionist and he wasn't. He was able to manage me because he knew me and because I knew I could trust him to.

"I'm fine to cook," I assured him when I got there and took my coat off. "A glass of wine would help though," I added a little forcefully.

"Let me help Lils, I want to." I could hear the impatience in his voice.

My stubbornness met it in return. "No, I said I wanted to cook for them, so just let me."

I was being ridiculous; I hadn't even got changed out of my work clothes while I was boiling up a tomato sauce. You can imagine what happened next. "Shit!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, enough," Mike stood up from the counter having left me to it for a few minutes. "I worked from home today, you've been so busy you didn't eat lunch which you know worries me, and now you want to cook just to prove, what?"

I blushed and turned towards the source of that assertive voice, bashfully. I was always upset on the rare occasion I annoyed or disappointed Mike (sometimes, even I knew I could be difficult) but alongside being upset, I was also aroused when I annoyed him. My nipples chose that moment to poke against my stained baby blue shirt, even though I was wearing a bra. Damn my twisted mind.

Mike noticed and it seemed to annoy him a little more. I couldn't help myself; I was massively into the authority dynamic he had over me. He turned it up a notch, whether intentional or not. "Stand here," he pointed to a spot a foot away from him and I felt my legs move in obedience before my brain could dare to disagree. When he was like this, I did as I was told, always. I knew when to push him and when not to.

"Take your clothes off." I obeyed him, nodding in agreement submissively. I felt the stress leaving me and a desire to do as I was told filling the void as I unbuttoned my shirt. This side of me was only ever for him. He was the only one who had ever seen me like this and the only one who ever would.

I took my clothes off in a very mechanical way until I stood naked in front of him, my eyes cast down in obedience, my back straight. I wasn't trying to seduce him with my movements, and he wasn't making it sexual either. I was being admonished and while that aroused me, I also knew I needed to respect what was happening, because I wanted it this way. I needed to be taken out of my head when I got like this and when it came to my needs, I readily accepted Mike knew me better than myself.

I then gave each item to him in the hand he held out. "I'm sorry, Sir," I offered.

I can't describe the mental resilience I had built in the time we had been together. To go from stubborn and strung-out, to submissive and obedient in a matter of moments, required a lot. It required self-confidence, trust and confidence in him to make it good for me.

It gave me much more back because as he stood and considered me, I no longer felt those negative emotions chewing at my nerves. It was like I knew he had me; I knew he'd make it okay. It didn't need to be sexual, it was about putting control into his hands, because my headspace wasn't good for me and I couldn't get out of it when I was like that.

So I was focused on doing as I was told and nothing else. He nodded when he saw me properly relax. "I want you to go and get changed but before you do, I want you to get a toy out and use it to orgasm." His demand shocked me, visibly, so he added an explanation. "I can see that you're still tense, and I want you relaxed. I know what my assertiveness does to you and pretty soon that relaxed mood is going to turn into a sexual one, which we can't risk."

He spoke logic because I already knew I was going to cum thinking about giving him a blowjob and soothing his anger. "Thank you, Sir." I blushed again, he knew me so well and I was extremely attracted to that.

By the time Mike's family arrived, I'd settled, I felt more like myself, and I had given Mike the most grateful kiss I could give him. For a couple of glorious hours, I wasn't worried about anything at all.

"You should invite your Mum over next time, it's about time we met her," Helen suggested.

I felt my stomach drop and I glanced over at Mike guiltily. He hadn't voiced the same suggestion but there was no doubt he was thinking it. All too soon, I was worried again. This time, Mike wasn't going to be able to help me.

***

"I want to watch you masturbate," Mike responded. Thankfully in the safety of my apartment.

I was beyond surprised. He could have had anything. I was horny as hell; we had no plans that afternoon and I told him I would be open to anything. The only way I could have been clearer is if I held up a sign saying 'take my anal virginity'.

"Just sit here and masturbate?" I asked, gesturing to the sofa we were sitting on. I'd just pulled away from some heavy making-out when I asked him what he wanted.

"Don't take the sexiness out of it," he gently chided. "I'm talking about the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, laying on our bed and giving herself pleasure for me, until I can't take it anymore and need to have her."

Okay, that sounded a lot more erotic.

If we were going to do that, I wanted to shower and get into some lingerie. I trimmed for him and painted my nails black to go with my lingerie. I wanted to feel that sexy. After I brushed my hair and got into my lingerie, I felt myself becoming aroused. Wanting to live the scene, I got onto our bed and starting to run my hands along my body. I closed my eyes and imagined Mike looking at me; being turned on by what he saw. His imagined arousal turned me on.

I felt the heat over my thong when my fingers rubbed over it and my other hand played with my nipple. I wore a balconette bra with lace panels that showed the sides of my breasts but kept my nipples hidden. It felt very appropriate for the show. I played with each of my pointed nipples until they were hard against the thin material. My lips had long since started to moisten my underwear, the shape of them starting to press against the material.

"Mike, can you come in here honey?" I called out. Honey? I never called him honey.

He walked in shortly after and let out a long sigh of want. My eyes were closed, and I was seriously horny now.

"Baby, I'm really turned on," I moaned, "please fuck me."

I'm sure he walked in expecting role-play of some kind, but he knew straight-away from my tone that I wasn't playing.

"Not yet," he replied, moving to me and sitting at the foot of the bed to watch me.

My eyes opened and I pleaded with him to take his shirt off. I'd gone from a 5 to a 10 in horniness in the space of just a few minutes. There was something about being his object of desire that did things for me. I was always so 'on' for him.

"Spread your legs wide and carry on playing with yourself," he ordered. I did, making sure my foot rested on his thigh so I could at least touch him.

I continued like that for a few minutes, rubbing my clit over my thong and playing with my breasts with my eyes mostly closed. Mike just watched, lust in his eyes and encouragement in his tone when he told me how sexy I looked and to keep going. I began working myself into a frenzy and thankfully, it was having an effect on Mike too.

"Pull your underwear down to your thighs and keep rubbing yourself," he instructed. I saw him having to adjust in his trousers. God, this was so hot.

I pulled my underwear down and we both watched, as though in slow motion, my sticky wetness covering the inside of the material, with strands of it pulling away from my pussy in the direction of my thong. "So sexy," Mike breathed, before I had any chance to feel embarrassed.

I carried on touching myself but without the additional layer of material, my clit was even more sensitive, and I had to keep my touch slow and deliberate to stay under control. It didn't stop me moaning though and I started to do so without care. The sounds got to Mike in the end because after a particularly long whimper where I felt myself getting to the edge, he let out a growl and took my foot in his hands, kissing it all over.

I gasped, shockwaves running through my body, and I plunged two fingers straight into my hole now he had made contact, thrusting my hips towards them while he worshipped me. He stopped when he felt my body movements and he pulled away. I looked at him in absolute adoration. What he did to me defied my comprehension. But what he did next took it to another level.

"Do you want to be filled?" He asked with a smirk that should have worried me, but it didn't. I nodded excitedly, more than happy to go wherever he was taking it. He walked to the drawer we kept our toys in and then I knew where he was taking it. Or I thought I did.

When he turned back to me, he was holding lube and a silicone butt plug, one up from the one we'd started to use to build me up to taking him. I groaned but the fact that I put drew my feet up and bent my knees for easier access, didn't go unnoticed by either of us.

He put the plug and the lube beside me and sat back where he was. "You know what to do," he answered in response to my stunned expression. He actually wanted me to do it to myself? I couldn't believe that the prospect of doing that for him while he watched would arouse me in the way it was.

But I had some cards to play too. I took the plug and ran it along my pussy, across my wet lips and then into my hole slightly. I pulled it out with my juices all over it and with Mike's eyes wide, took it into my mouth. I just about held off my grin as he let out a deep breath and watched me.

Then I took some lube and started rubbing it between my cheeks. I moved the angle of my body so that he could see it better, exposing both my holes to him shamelessly. I did all of the prep we'd researched, applied lube on the toy again and started to slowly work it into me. That it was already the biggest thing I had back there was a momentarily sobering thought. Then I remembered it was all so I could have Mike in my hole and far from scaring me, it aroused me and allowed me to breathe through it, until I slowly worked my way in.

I tried to keep eye contact with Mike as much as possible. This was his scene, his fantasy that I was here to give him, so I did as he directed. When he told me to put two fingers inside my pussy while I loosened my other hole, I did so gladly. I held my mouth open wide, inviting him in there wordlessly. I needed it more than I could vocalise to him but I didn't ask for it, I just looked at it and pleaded submissively, for all of my holes to be filled.

When he walked around the bed a minute later and simply pulled his cock out with his trousers still on, I took him in my mouth greedily. I pushed my fingers as deep into me as they would go and I sucked him with pleasure. The plug stayed in my stretched hole and I was in heaven.

He kept me like that for a couple of minutes until he pulled out and started to get properly undressed. The fact that I hadn't had an orgasm yet after the better part of 30 minutes playing with myself, wasn't lost on me. I was starting to fall into the depths of desperation that I loved Mike putting me in. That boundary-pushing mindset where I'd do anything to please him and orgasm; I was in that space now.

Once he'd got undressed, he flipped me onto my front, manhandling me with ease. After spending his time dominating me mentally, which was the part he always focused his care on, the physical side came next. That side of things was obvious and easy - he could physically dominate me whenever we were in the mood. The mental side though, once he got me into that space, it was a different level.

I turned and watched him take the bondage tape from the drawer - non-sticky, durable tape. He was so hard it was almost intimidating. But yet again, that just aroused me. He wouldn't need any lube to enter me, that was for sure.

I held my hands up without being told and he wrapped the tape around my wrists securing them in-place and putting them above me. I kept them stretched out ahead of me, not intending to move them. I thought that would be all, but it wasn't. He put my legs into a position he was satisfied with - just under shoulder-width apart - and then he wrapped the tape around them too. I could close my legs but couldn't open them any wider. A mixture of arousal, excitement and nerves threatened to overwhelm me.

He left the room and promised to return in a minute. When he did, he came back with a glass of water and had me drink some. I did so and thanked him for looking after me as always, genuinely touched. Who does that?

Then he set the glass on the side and put his cock against my mouth, requesting entry. I took him in and got as much of him covered with my saliva as I could because I instinctively knew that was all he wanted.

He got behind me and the reason he had taped my thighs became clear. He took hold of my hips and raised my midriff slightly, before kneeling either side of my bound legs. My butt plug remained in place and my breathing started to quicken with arousal, knowing I was going to have two holes filled at once.

"Please..."

I had no idea what I was begging for. I often didn't, I just let Mike figure it out.

He slowly but firmly pushed into me, making me take him. The plug and my filling pussy made me feel deliciously full. Before I knew it, I was thanking him.

"Thank you for giving me your cock Sir," I gratefully expressed in a full sentence, the way I knew he liked it because it gave him the clarity that my pleading never did. The restriction, the filling of my holes, the dominance. He owned me right then in mind, body and even soul. I was ready to submit to him unreservedly.

He knew that was the case because he didn't build me up to managing him, he just got me loose enough to start fucking in that prone-bone position and then he did. He took a firm hold of my hips and then he started to fuck me, hard. Within seconds, I felt his cock stimulating my g-spot with every thrust and I cried out in pleasure.

My clit was being ignored but that didn't matter because what he was doing inside me was driving me utterly insane. I was a babbling mess, restricted and with nowhere to go.

He made me cum barely minutes into fucking me. He just kept hitting my g-spot until I couldn't take it anymore and he forced an orgasm from me. I cried out and whimpered, thanking him for being the best lover I'd ever had. I don't remember half the things I said to him as I rode the wave, in truth, but I definitely told him I was his for life, because that declaration took my orgasm to another level.

1...34567...10