Faultless Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to be a common theme - from the guys at work, Lily's girls, and then Rich & Dave, when we met them for dinner a couple of weeks later - that we had something special. I'd used dinner with my oldest friend as a barometer for whether the spark that existed in our little bubble, was evident to those that hadn't seen us together since I got back. It was Rich who told us both as we sat there grinning like idiots, that we undoubtedly were going to have a very happy life together. Pretty deep to say to a couple on their first official double-date but neither of us played it down, which spoke volumes to both of us. I was never going to lose Lily; I was with the person I was going to spend my life with, that was a certainty to me. I knew we had a lot of work ahead of us but the effort would be worth it.

After our disastrous double date with Chloe, I also wanted to ease my way into it before Lily met my family again, in that way. That was the milestone making me most nervous and honestly, there wasn't any logic to it. They'd loved Lily when they met her during my university years, had loved the pictures we took together during graduation and Megan, of course, still felt we should be together. I could imagine how pleased they'd be.

Still, a niggling feeling remained. It took me some quiet reflection time to understand what the feeling really was, and I didn't like the cause.

Thus far, Lily and I had been enjoying the bubble that we had. Our friends knew about us and that was fine. Our families didn't and that was deliberate. We knew we were in this for the long-haul, or heartbreak. We were best friends; we didn't need to do the dating dance. I knew everything there was to know about Lily outside of a relationship and I was rapidly learning about everything in it. But we knew once our families knew about 'Mike and Lily', it would up the pressure on us. They'd know it was marriage and children for us and while we knew it too - and we both wanted it - we were enjoying the start of the relationship without the pressure or expectation. For Lily in particular, who liked to have those expectations clear at the start, it was liberating that she didn't need to.

But as the moment drew closer to tell our families, I sensed hesitation from Lily. Not overt, but it was there, niggling at me. For all her declaration that she didn't care what they thought, which I believed, actually telling them was another matter. No, what was really niggling at me was that I didn't think me dating Chloe at one point was the real problem. I just didn't see it.

As a sign perhaps that I was changing, instead of confronting it head-on which I previously would have, I looked for a solution and felt that if I introduced Lily properly to my family first, it'd make her more confident to cross that bridge with her own in time. What was paramount to me was that she felt safe and secure in our relationship - that was one thing I knew I could give her.

I started with my Gran, where there was no pressure at all from a relationship standpoint (though plenty from an emotional one), and then a double-date with Megan and Matt, before my Mum, whom Lily had cheekily started referring to as her 'Mother-in-Law'.

When Lily agreed with my suggestion that they come over for dinner the following weekend, I set about making the plans.

_

"Hey Meg, how's life?" I asked when she picked up my call.

"Hey bro," I could hear the tiredness in her voice from a long day on the phone working in recruitment. I almost wished I'd messaged instead but I wanted to have a little fun. "It's good, how's yours?"

"It's good too, no complaints."

"For once," Meg joked, before I could continue. Lily had to cover a snort, with my phone loud enough for her to hear as she sat next to me.

"Ha," I deadpanned. "Listen, what are you & Matt up to this Saturday?"

She paused for a minute, clearly working out if she had any plans. Having determined she didn't, I had to pull my phone away from my ear as she loudly shouted out to Matt. "Babe, are we doing anything this Saturday? Mike wants to meet up for a double date."

I fell silent while he answered, rolling my eyes at how well the women around me were at scuppering any surprise I put into things. Lily patted my arm sympathetically.

"No, we're good. Is this someone you've been seeing on that dating app?"

I suppressed a laugh; she was going to be in for a shock. "Something like that. How's 5pm at mine sound?"

She paused a beat and then replied, "this is suspicious. It won't be another car crash, will it?"

This time I did chuckle. "No, I promise this'll be better."

I said my goodbyes soon after and looked over at Lily, who had the good grace of pretending she hadn't listened in at the end. "Megan's up for the weekend. Are you sure you want us to cook?"

She looked over as though she hadn't heard every word. I'd noticed the slight smile she'd failed to hide when I assured Meg that this double date would go better. "Yeah, of course I am handsome. It's way less intense if I get to hide out in the kitchen."

"You know Meg, and Matt's harmless; he's well trained," I quipped. "This'll be good."

We went shopping on Saturday morning, buying the ingredients for the meal that evening. I loved going food shopping with Lily. She was vegetarian and liked to get a lot of her food from organic shops and market stalls, which changed my shopping experience drastically. It was also romantic, walking hand-in-hand around the market, buying fresh bread, fruit, veg and cheese for the weekend and the week ahead. We'd even started to take packed lunches in for work from our weekend and midweek shopping, which was a cringey level of domestication that I was getting a lot of stick for at work. Despite the teasing I was putting Lily through about it, I was loving it. She knew it too.

"Fancy a quick pint?" Lily asked suddenly, stopping outside a pub beside the market.

I looked over at her shy grin and didn't hesitate to agree. She had a long summer dress on with a thin cotton jacket and shades. It was the perfect spring look. Her long hair was tied into a bun that looped in on itself. I had no idea how it was holding together and kept expecting the wind to blow it out of place. I was waiting for the moment where I could romantically brush the hair out of her eyes. Alas, it wasn't happening. Instead, I kissed her and led her inside.

After I got some liquid courage inside her to calm the nerves she claimed not to have, we headed back and got started on meal prep - a vegetable lasagne made from scratch and cannoli for dessert that Lily, who hated baking, also wanted to make from scratch. I predicted an afternoon of stress ahead.

We prepped the meal together and gave the apartment a tidy-up although even by Lily's high-standards, it was already clean. Lily went and got ready while I was relegated to putting a pair of jeans and a shirt on in the open-plan living space, so that I didn't, in her words, 'distract from the classy vibe she was in and tempt her into a quickie'.

All that statement did was tell me that she was horny and when she walked out of our bedroom in a navy-blue sleeveless dress adorned in butterfly print that fell to her knee but had a split up to her thigh, I was quite keen to risk the time that we had left, for a quickie. She looked classy, elegant and sexy as hell. Her long hair was straight and resting over a shoulder in the way I liked it, her face was naturally beautiful and the shade of the dress was doing wonders for her eyes. She'd really gone all-in.

"Is my make-up okay?" She asked, while I looked at her, dumbstruck. She fluttered her long eyelashes at me, making those incredible eyes pop.

"Ye-yes," I just about got out. "What is going on? It's just dinner with my baby sister." I wasn't complaining but at the same time, damn.

She kissed me gently, so as to not get lipstick on me. "I know it's a lot of effort, but it matters, Boss. She's going to see the amount of effort I've gone to, and she'll know it's because I want to impress her which means she'll know how important you are to me."

I shook my head in awe. "I think this is one of those times where you're just a lot classier than me and I had no idea this was the done thing. I need to get planning for when I meet your Mum!"

Lily side-stepped my hint with a snort. "Do you actually think I've done this for every guy I've dated? Better yet, do you think I've done this for the sister of any guy I've dated?" She was sure to put extra emphasis on those two words.

"So instead you only do it with the one man you don't need to do it with?" I teased.

"Exactly," she replied, finger in the air. "I don't want to get this tense for anyone but you, now I have you. Do you know how stressed I was with the baking and all that mess?"

My mind replayed tip-toeing past Lily to get the broom when she dropped some flour, and I shrugged innocently. "Good time for some wine?" I suggested, grabbing a bottle we'd bought that I knew Meg liked.

Lily took the glass once I filled it and glanced at the time. "God, I could really use a spanking to take the edge off," she groaned in a really suggestive, needy way. I choked on my drink in response.

"Now?!" I glanced at the time and saw we had a good 20 minutes before they were due to arrive. Well played.

She bit her lip suggestively when she saw me considering it.

"Please," she whispered, getting close and running her hands along my shirt. "I'm all tense and need my man to put me in my place."

She thought that would work and if she hadn't planned the situation so slyly, it might have. But two could play at that game. "I'm not sure I like the idea of 'putting you in your place'," I emphasised, "I'm happy with your place as it is."

"You know what I mean!" She huffed and clarified, "I just need to feel your dominance and to take a bit of the tension away. You know when I submit to you it calms my mind. Please... Sir." Lily smirked and ran her hand along my crotch teasingly.

I took her hand away and held it, though I didn't squeeze it. Still, the speed of my movement made Lily gasp and I saw her nipples hardening behind her thin bra. "So did you mean your place is to beg, since that's all you seem to be doing?" I watched her work it out - from shock at first, to recognition and then to blushing. "Shouldn't you be on your knees if you're going to do that?"

She groaned and knew she'd just lost the little game of chess we'd apparently been playing. She thought just the words and her asking for it would be enough. But now she knew she had to do something more for me, to get what she wanted. This was what she had meant at the start about keeping her in line and not bending to her will just to keep her happy. I already knew how to do that perfectly with her.

Her eyes were alive with excitement as she looked up at me and accepted the loss, and the payment for it. "On my knees with my make-up still on, slow until you don't want it to be. As soon as they leave."

She made her offer, and I accepted it by turning her around and forcing her over the same counter that I'd spanked her that very first time. "Not a sound until I'm done and then no further teasing so that I can work this erection off, is that understood?"

She nodded her head and then took the light spanking I gave her after pulling up her dress. I wondered for a moment if she'd chosen that dress deliberately and knowing Lily, she probably had. I couldn't resist at the end and gave her cheek a kiss before sending her on her way. She kissed me, thanked me with a look of love that gave me goosebumps and then left the room.

She sorted herself out in the bathroom while I sat on the sofa to cool-off, which meant she was closer to the door when it knocked.

"Ah, you must be Lily," I heard Matt say a few seconds later. "Really good to meet you." They exchanged pleasantries and he walked in.

Matt knowing it was Lily joining us for dinner surprised both of us. She welcomed him in and by the time I stepped into view, and we shook hands, she was just about recovering from a look of confusion.

I went with the question I was most interested in knowing, first of all. "Where's Meg?"

"Running late," he explained, handing his coat to Lily and her offering arm with a thank you. "I was at the game earlier so got here first. I think she's only a few minutes away."

He joined us at the breakfast counter and took a seat on the stool. I'd had the sense to wipe it clean of Lily's sweaty hand prints before he arrived, at least. I poured him a glass of wine while Lily made idle chat. Objectively, he was a handsome guy. His black hair was too overgrown for my liking, but it suited him, as did the stubble despite it hiding a strong jaw. If people felt Lily & I suited, the same could definitely be said of Meg & Matt.

"How'd you who I was, anyway? You've kind of burst Mike's bubble here," Lily teased.

"It's Megan," Matt explained. "She always knows. I wouldn't even try and cheat on her, she'd find out in a heartbeat," he joked. Then he realised who his audience were, and his face fell. "I mean -"

"So you're considering cheating on my baby sister, huh?" I questioned menacingly, standing tall. His eyes went wide, and I could see the worry. Being a big brother had its moments.

"Relax, Matt" Lily stepped in, "He knows what you meant. I've seen him angry and trust me, this isn't it." My face lost its edge and I sighed at Lily, who just grinned at me. Matt breathed a sigh of relief. "See, he's a big baby."

From my angle, I was able to look towards her sore bum without Matt seeing and she promptly fell silent, opening the fridge to hide her blushing face.

"Well, if you did want to have some fun," Matt started, reeling me in with a peace-offering after he'd overstepped so foolishly, "Megan might not have been as psychic as she'll claim to be when she gets here. We were at your gran's a few days after you were there, and Meg asked who painted her nails. They said it was your new girlfriend and that she'd been before so obviously Meg worked it out. She's been sitting on it quietly ever since, waiting for you to tell her. Its been killing her."

We both grinned, knowing what Megan was like. "Consider us even, and it's one thing to break up with her but if you do end up cheating on her, all jokes aside..." I let it hang there and Matt nodded.

"Men," Lily sighed, though she seemed to be quite enjoying herself.

Matt and I got talking about the football with Lily chipping in in-between checking on the food. Meg eventually made her grand appearance, and I took the hit to go and meet her shit-eating grin at the door. It did not disappoint.

"Hi Michael, how are you?" I couldn't tell you what was bigger: the flowers she was holding or the grin she was wearing.

"Yeah, yeah, she's in the kitchen," I directed, taking the flowers.

"I cannot wait to hear how this happened," Meg whispered as she walked past.

Any response was drowned out by the shriek they both released when they saw one another. They launched into a hug with proclamations of how good it was to see each other again and then Lily was taking her into the living space and pouring her some wine. I followed them in and got the flowers arranged (I was highly skilled at that now) before turning around and watching them complement each other.

"You are so gorgeous, I still cannot believe it?"

"Shut up, you're putting me to shame and you're going to have those looks for years more than me,"

"Stop it, that dress looks amazing on you, I'd kill for your figure."

"Oh Jesus," I loudly interrupted, turning to Matt. "Mathew, I must say, you look simply stunning, old chap."

"Thank you, kind sir, your dashing looks know no equal," he replied, tipping an imaginary hat.

They got the message and we settled down after that, making idle chat about work and different things we'd been up to. They immediately got on, it was like they'd picked up where they'd left off weeks ago, as if they'd been friends for years.

I could see Megan was just burning to probe us but was holding off until we were trapped at the dining table with her. Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised after the first few minutes but Lily was relaxed throughout, even as she sped back-and-forth between the kitchen.

'Wow' Megan mouthed to me at one point when Lily went to check the dinner before pausing half-way, turning to kiss me on the cheek, and then she was announcing dinner was ready a minute later.

The moans of delight told their own story and Lily lapped it up. "You're gonna have to come to us soon so we can return the favour, this is amazing. Matt's a great cook though so I have faith he won't let us down," Meg offered, with a wink to Matt.

"Sounds great!" Lily agreed with delight, clearly pleased that she was passing the test that only she seemed to be participating in.

"Lily's vegetarian, just so you know," I added.

Meg's grin was infectious, "Aww look at him taking care of you, this is too cute."

"He's actually very good at that," Lily agreed conversationally, as though my effort wasn't a big deal. I raised my eyebrows at her, and she winked playfully. "No, he is. I am very well taken care of," she added to make up for it.

Only I reacted at the innuendo, and it was only because Lily cringed when she said it. If my sister and her boyfriend picked up on it, they didn't give it away.

Megan couldn't take it anymore and before anyone could finish their meal, she was eyeing us both up. "I had a feeling you'd got together, don't ask me how but I knew." Matt kept his eyes on his food and silently willed us not to rat him out. "I told my idiot brother here that you were perfect for each other, so when did he finally get the courage to ask you out?"

"Hey," I chuckled, about to enjoy the next bit, "she came on to me!"

"No. Way." Meg replied scandalously.

"It's true, I don't know what came over me," Lily sighed jokingly. "Proper Hollywood declaration of love and all sorts," she added. I felt like she was being candid to show Meg how serious it was for her, though being self-depreciating with it was a smart angle.

I decided to help her out with the sympathy. "Yeah, it was serious. Obviously, it was a tough decision and I had to take some time, establish if I had better offers and all that."

Matt actually believed me and looked over in surprise. "He's joking," Meg assured him. I was busy being hit by Lily's napkin.

"Now, I'm in trouble, aren't I? Just as in love, can't stop thinking about her and know I'll be screwed if she ever realises she could do better."

"I know the feeling mate," Matt chimed in.

"Smooth," I pointed at him. We all laughed.

Lily & I sorted the plates when we were all finished, while the other two sat together and chatted. "I bloody love you Lily," I declared quietly. "I can't wait until they fuck off so I can show you just how much."

Lily leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "What's got you so soppy?"

"This, this evening, you just feel like home."

If Lily was still playing our game of chess, she didn't let me know it because once they left, she was ready to give me the head she'd promised to give me. Almost as soon as the door shut and we bid goodnight to Meg & Matt, she was on me with kisses and trying to get my cock out of my jeans. I didn't let her though and instead carried her to bed and spent so long worshipping her body and going down on her that she ran out of energy to return the favour long before I was ready to stop making her cum with my tongue and the vibrator that I used on her.

I just couldn't get enough of the feel of her clit and lips on my tongue and in my mouth. Her moans just spurred me on, I didn't want them to stop until I no longer had the energy to keep going, or she didn't. I had this almost relentless desire to bring her pleasure and show her through intimacy that she meant everything to me. I definitely succeeded if the shared looks of adoration were anything to go by.