Faultless Pt. 02

Story Info
Can they meet everyone's expectations, not just her own?
38.2k words
4.92
9.3k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Faultless

Thank you for all your kind and helpful comments on the first part. This second (and final!) part picks up where the last finished.

Hope you all enjoy!

V

***

My apartment had many things going for it and in that moment, I was most grateful for the gym in the basement. When Mike left all those years ago, he was tall and thin. He was substantial enough in frame for what I saw as a stereotypical geek but nothing like what he was when he came back and bulked up; stood taller. I needed all the strength I had because having him inside me was like nothing I'd experienced before. We were making love but the energy I expended by taking his thrusts and handling his body over mine had me breathless and exhausted. Despite that, I kept my legs tightly wrapped around him, and I pleaded for more.

Objectively, he was decent looking enough and that was partly because he was one of the lucky ones that worked well with a beard. I'd dated better looking men but over the past few months, I fancied him that bit more every time I saw him until it had got to the point where I was now. The point where I'd never fancied anyone as much as him. I was hopelessly into him. I'd liked my men safe and I guess, more Hollywood handsome, where it was much easier for me to avoid seeing them a certain way. That wasn't the case now.

I wasn't with him because he was big, to be clear, despite the obvious cliché of a big strong man for the secretly submissive woman. I didn't like men to be too much bigger than me because I didn't like the position that put me in - relying on someone else to take care when with me.

Mike was fit and strong, and I could feel the muscles on his back as my legs pressed against him. There was something so raw and primal about how he had me. I knew at any point he could just let himself go and I'd be powerless to resist. For the first time in a long time, I let that thought wash over me and it thrilled me, because I trusted him unreservedly.

He was so passionate and so caring with the love he was showing me that I had a moment where I might have cried with the contrasts I was processing. I was that overwhelmed. That was a level of emotion that I wasn't ready to show him yet though - which was weird, given I'd just told him I loved him. But hey, all of it was new and I needed to hold something in reserve, right?

I'd also never have believed myself capable of doing what I did a little while before.

The conviction I had in going to my knees and opening his jeans when so much was still unsaid, surprised the both of us. A momentary shock followed when I saw his size, but it wasn't enough to stop the determination I had to pleasure him. I kissed and licked with enthusiasm that I'd never had for anyone before. When I took him in my mouth, I moaned at how he filled it. It was a slutty moan, a moan I should have been ashamed of. Instead, I revelled in it and after some time enjoying the feel of him in my mouth, it spurred me on to take him into my throat. Having him in me like that was arousing me like I couldn't believe.

But God, when I pushed his cock into my throat, his hands holding my hair up and his moans music to my ears, I could have thrown up from how stuffed I was. I gagged and had to pull away slightly. Mike said something but I didn't hear him. It was all about his cock and putting it deep into my throat, that was all that was on my brain. My sole focus.

I breathed in deeply and then it hit my senses: the smell of him. The pheromones that had drawn me to him so deeply. My mind translated them into the thoughts of him that were now constant in my mind now. The power, the comfort, the safety to be myself.

I took him back in my throat and kept him there, trying to breathe through my nose. I was determined, more determined to pleasure him than I was to protect my appearance. I didn't care what I looked like, I just needed him to feel good and that was a startling mental shift for me.

I started to thrust my face forward, my hands squeezing each of his thighs for support. I heard myself making those noises, the glucking noises that I sometimes sought after when I watched porn. I was making them.

My underwear was soaked, I had no doubt. I was aroused by the act itself and my own determination to put myself in that position. When my eyes weren't closed and revelling in the pheromones, I was looking up at him, living for the pleasure on his face. We'd lock eyes and he'd shake his head slightly, as though he couldn't believe it. I imagined it from his eyes, seeing me on my knees like that for him. I almost couldn't believe it either. When he was ready, I was going to force all of his cock into my throat and keep it there while he emptied his load into my stomach. It was going to be the most depraved thing I'd ever done, and it was going to be something that showed him how different I wanted to be with him.

All too soon though, he was pulling me off him. I coughed and spluttered and for the first time, realised how much of a mess I'd made. I was so focused on his cock that I hadn't noticed my saliva had been dripping off his cock as well as out of my mouth. It had pooled onto the floor and down my jumper. It looked obscene and because of that, it made my pussy throb.

He'd stepped away while I was looking at the mess I made, and I didn't even notice until he came back and was kneeling beside me. Later on, I reflected just how obsessed I'd been with his cock that I'd missed so much. But right then, he took a washcloth and wiped my chin and chest clean. I blushed, I felt like an innocent girl being taken care of, in contrast to the state of me.

"That was incredible," he whispered. "I couldn't stand it much longer." I could see the awe in his expression, and I felt a sense of pride.

"But I wanted you to cum," I pouted. Yep, I had pride but clearly, I had no shame.

He laughed and helped me take my top off. I glanced at it as it fell to the floor and saw the state of it. I'd be driving home in only the thin white cami I wore underneath if that stained as bad as it looked.

I was still dealing with brain-fog, or cock-fog as it really was, and I was slow to react to him standing up and holding his hand out for me. Before I could reach up, he pulled me up as though I weighed nothing. The act, the easy manhandling of me, made me weak. Lily, you're in trouble girl.

He took me to his bed and pulled my jeans off, my underwear going with it before I got the chance to see the state of them. Maybe even taste them a little.

At some point before that, he'd gotten naked too and so I just laid there in my cami top and socks, naked from the waist down, and I spread my legs wide for him. There was no conversation about a condom, no discussion about this not being a one-time thing. I just offered myself to him; invited him to take it.

He looked me in the eyes, and I held his stare. Quite honestly, I was ready to beg.

I cast my eyes down to his chest, paused in momentary surprise at old war scars I didn't know he had and across the muscles that weren't as defined as they probably once were, but still held considerable power. I swallowed. "Please, Mike."

I couldn't believe I'd said it, but I had. I'd never wanted a man more than I wanted him right then.

"Take your top off." He spoke quietly, still in disbelief I guess, but I obeyed him like he'd just commanded me with that voice he'd used in this house a week before. That voice, the one I had tried so hard not to think about but would be thinking about a lot now.

He admired my chest and for the first time, I felt self-conscious. I moved my hands to cover my small breasts, but he stopped me, his hands taking hold of mine. They were strong but he wasn't putting strength into them. "You are incredible," he declared, and he said it with such wonder that I knew he genuinely loved what he saw. I put my hands back down and he smiled.

The only thing left was my socks. He took hold of my foot and to my surprise, he kissed the top of it after he pulled the sock off, doing the same with the other. I blushed and felt butterflies. It's strange to say but when he did that, I knew he felt for me what I felt for him, even if he didn't know it yet.

If I had intended to show him with my oral sex that I was determined to give him pleasure, he showed me he was determined to put my pleasure above his own. I was not ready for the persistence he had in bringing me to orgasm, nor was I ready for the strength he had as he held me down and forced another from me. I wasn't planning for this to happen so I wasn't as presentable as I would have been down there but within about two seconds, Mike's mouth had me forgetting my worries.

His tongue, as well as the lips I desperately needed to kiss again, were uniquely talented at finding the spots that worked for me. He listened for my moans, turned them into whimpers, attacked until they became pleas and then just... relentlessly pleasured me until I became a gasping mess, begging for a break. He held me down with such strength and it was like I had to just take what he was giving me.

My feet ached from keeping them tense for so long, as he drew orgasms out of me. I had two, with the second one going on so long that it might have overlapped into the third. When he did mercifully stop, I was spent.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled with the knowledge that I had no defence against his thick cock, bar the excessive wetness I had below. He knew as well as I did that I wouldn't be moving. I just about had enough energy to position myself comfortably over the pillows, my long hair spilling everywhere, before he was lining himself up. I looked down and saw how much I had offered myself to him again with the spread of my legs. How much I wanted him to have me.

He was on his knees on the bed as he lined up to me and he was upright rather than over me, both of us watching him line up. My sex was on fire for him, my pussy needed it so bad. I found it so erotic to watch him enter me and I captured it in my mind to replay again and again until the next time he did it.

Just from the first opening, I knew this was going to be something different. He gasped and I whimpered. My ex-partners had always made comments about how tight I was, sometimes as a reason for why they didn't last that long. They'd never made me as wet as Mike had but I still didn't think his thick cock would fit.

He paused until I nodded and then he carried on as I closed my eyes to breathe through it. I spread my legs even more widely to give him as much access as he wanted. I wanted to give him my pussy desperately.

Inch by inch he stretched me until it started to feel so good that I had to open my eyes and see how he'd managed it. I was amazed to see he wasn't all the way inside me, and his eyes were focused on what was happening below him. He kept going, the sides of my hole tight around him until, when it felt like I had no more of me to give, he was full inside me.

I moaned that same slutty moan again and his hand caressed my cheek. "Come here," I demanded.

Surprising him with strength of my own, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him down to me, where I kissed the man I was in love with for just the second time that night. I tasted myself on his lips and ran my tongue along his bottom lip as he started to thrust.

Taking his thrusts took any remaining energy I had, so I laid back and enjoyed the way his cock pulled out halfway and then thrust back in until he filled me right up again. It was stimulation like I'd never known.

"You fit perfectly inside me," I whispered to him, his face only inches from my own, his eyes closed in pleasure. "I feel made for you."

He smirked at how cliché that was and yes, I knew how it sounded, but I felt it. There was not one atom of space left inside me. He kissed me again in response and I held my hand in his facial hair which was softer than I expected it to be.

I lost myself in how his cock felt inside me and the fantasies that opened up because of it. I thought of what it would be like to be flooded with his sperm when I was fertile and ready to carry his children. I thought about how crazy it would be to give him my anal virginity and take that up there. I thought about how it would feel when I told him to be rough with me and not be gentle as he was right then. How I'd probably orgasm from being enjoyed like that. It felt limitless, because it was with him.

Whether it was the fantasies or the fucking, or a combination of both, I found myself nearing another orgasm. I almost couldn't believe it at first. I laughed out loud in shock.

Mike looked at me in confusion. "Lils?"

"I'm going to cum," I announced giddily. I'd never done it through penetration before.

He still looked confused, but it was too late to explain, I felt the orgasm start to arrive and I lost myself. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my calves tightened and my grip on the bedsheets became my sole solution for getting through it. Mike had already become an expert on my orgasm-face because he started to pump into me in a very focused way at that point. There was a dominance to the way he fucked me. It was a very physical, assertive way of telling me to cum. I fucking loved it.

I loved it so much I screamed and I'm pretty sure I squirted something. By that point I was such a mess, I didn't care, and Mike didn't seem to have noticed or cared either. My release sapped any energy I had, I was completely satisfied at that point and it became all about him.

I had to release my legs from their hold around his back, they were shaking so much. Then we locked eyes, and I knew it was his turn. I almost wanted to cum again from that look alone.

"Fuck me," I challenged him, greedily wanting a sign of what it would feel like when he got rough.

He accepted my challenge, and he fucked me. I gave up trying to stay in any semblance of control or coherence. I don't know what I said or did, I just let myself go and enjoyed every second of it. He pounded me, he gave it to me as I needed him to. Gone was the Lily that he knew before and in her place was a sexual being who wanted to make him cum. At some point, I became aware of the fact that I felt looser down there and that led me to move my fingers to my clit in arousal. I couldn't cum again, but I needed the stimulation to take the edge off.

Then, when I felt like it couldn't get any better, Mike came. Watching and hearing him cum became the best moment of my time in bed with him. It was going to be my masturbation fodder for weeks. Not just because the pleasure on his face was visual affirmation of how enjoyable I was, but also because he flooded my pussy with cum. If I wasn't on the pill, I was certain I'd be pregnant. I had to pull my mind away from that because it went down a rabbit-hole of him deciding when he would impregnate me and that was a deep, naughty fantasy I wasn't ready to broadcast yet.

He stayed hard inside me for long enough that I wondered if he was going to go again. I'd have no chance surviving that if he did. I was completely spent. As first-times go, it was the best. As sex went for me overall, it was also the best.

But once he did start to go soft inside me soon after, I felt a twinge of sadness. Wow Lils, you can't get enough already.

I looked down and watched him pull out, eyeing his cum-covered cock. I probably wasn't subtle because I was tired, but it felt like the sex we'd just had wasn't really over for me until I'd sucked him clean. I'd always had the fantasy of cleaning a man after he'd had me. I had no idea why that was the case, but it always felt right that I should service my partner like that and show my appreciation of them. This was despite the fact that I rarely gave oral except to stimulate things pre-sex. With Mike and the way it already felt with him, I was tempted to move down and do so, though I had no energy to actually do it.

"You want to clean me," Mike stated as fact. He was so disarmingly observant, I'd have to watch that.

I nodded. "How did you know?" I couldn't believe I'd admitted my dirty fantasy, just like that. But Mike brought the confidence out in me and I knew he wouldn't judge me.

He moved to lay beside me before he answered. "It's mess and you don't like mess," that was probably half-true. "Plus, your submission is centred around obedience and being enjoyed. Cleaning is a very intimate act in that regard."

I blushed at his matter-of-fact tone. He took his thumb to the head of his cock and collected some drying cum with it. I watched as though in slow-motion, him bring it to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked it in, licking the ridges of his skin clean with my mouth. I shivered and my pussy, as sore as it was, noted its approval.

"Next time," Mike promised, kissing my neck gently. I was too tired to do anything to stop him. "You're clearly exhausted." I grinned at that.

We stayed in silence for a minute, both of us getting our breath back. I could feel the cum leaking from me and I had an urge to collect it and taste more of it. The little taste on Mike's thumb just wasn't enough. I didn't let myself do it and it was almost the full minute before I worked out why I was stopping myself. Mike had said I'd be tasting his cum next time, not now.

He wasn't wrong about my obedience when I'm in this headspace.

He took my hand and peppered my arm with kisses, but it was me that broke the silence eventually between giggles. "So, is this a known thing that we're both just acknowledging as fact? That I'm submissive to you?"

Mike stopped his kisses and looked at me earnestly. "It can be something we build up to or it can be something we accept is the case now and begin to explore what that looks like. Or it can be something that doesn't end up happening at all, it's all up to you Lils."

I liked him a lot for that answer.

"Can I take the night and let you know where my head's at tomorrow?" I asked gently. "I don't want to commit to something in the moment." I already knew the answer and so did he.

It was only then that I had the energy to sit up. Mike joined me and reached over for a towel, which I used to clean myself up. "Take as long as you need," he squeezed my hand as he said it. "Can I interest you in a shower before you head home?"

I grinned again. "How did you know?"

"Pretty sure you can't go to work in that jumper," he quipped. I thought back to what I did and felt good about it. I felt sexy, in a perverse way.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this," my smile widened as I thought about how much Mike was going to tease me for it, "I don't think I'll be able to leave if we do anything couple-like so I'd rather fuck & run."

I had to crack the window on the drive home or else I was going to make my Audi smell like a pimp's car, but I felt like a million dollars.

__

The following day was one of those days where nothing went right. My technology bulletin got pushed off the headlines, a technology analyst didn't turn up for his pre-recorded interview on app security, a link didn't work on the article posted on our website and my computer decided to crash mid-email to my boss.

Char and I worked in the same open-plan area, so she had sight of enough of it. Given my mood across the previous week, it was fair enough for her to assume I was going to be close to tears when she came over and asked if I wanted to go for a coffee given my morning so far.

"It is what it is," I replied airily instead, keen to get back to my daydream about Mike's thick cock being back in my throat that evening, while I waited for the computer to restart. My depravity was shocking me too, but I was loving it.

She brought me a coffee from downstairs a few minutes later, by which time my computer had restarted and I'd sent off the emailing detailing my planned segments over the next couple of weeks to my boss. Amy was with her now.