All Comments on 'Faunus Fantasies Ch. 01'

by PearlescentLiquid

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

Loved it. Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good stuff.

You managed to take a playtime cliche and breathe a lot of creative life into it, and even added a dose of humor for the new guy on the job. Lots of people write very well, even excellently, and can take a plot from point A to point B, but it's a story well told that makes the writing great.

And yeah, I liked those non-con red herrings you dropped early on. Hah.

PearlescentLiquidPearlescentLiquidabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, phoebecharmed!

Thank you for your comment on my story! It's my first attempt at writing erotica, so I appreciate the encouragement!

PearlescentLiquidPearlescentLiquidabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon!

You know, I had to think for a while about what were the red herrings, then I realized that a lot of non-con stories start out with betrayal which is then followed by revenge. This story doesn't do that. I didn't intend to mislead readers; I was just trying to set up a plausible reason why Mike might be willing to give himself over to Faunus.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

obliterationsobliterationsabout 11 years ago
A++++!!!

Would read again!! I really loved this story, it's so wonderfully written. I hope to read more from Mike!

quietone726quietone726about 11 years ago

loved this story you did a good job Mike could have many other customers and adventures Perhaps one customer could be one who wants to turn the tables on him. Look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very well written,

As said by another previously, would be a GREAT series to persue, multiple customers with Mike then have one customer request a 3 some as a way to introduce another employee. Then develop the other employee as their own series... Continue your effforts - no matter within Faunus or not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A++++ Would read again!

Would love to read a sequal!

snathsnathover 6 years ago
It deserves a sequel

Write more. The story line is good. Would have liked to know more about the protagonist, how he gradually overcomes the set backs of life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPearlescentLiquid@PearlescentLiquid
96 Followers
Hi! Thanks for reading! I love to read your comments and messages, so thanks for reaching out to me! My stories are meant to be read for the obvious purposes, but I also try to put a lot of humor in them -- because guess what? Great sex can be hilarious, just like the rest o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES