Faunus Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
A surprise for Claire. A decision for Mike.
21.4k words
4.82
20.3k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second Faunus Fantasies story. No need to read the first one, although if you're curious it does tell the tale of how Mike got involved with them. Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate it.

-

After six months working as a high-tech living sex toy for Faunus Fantasies LLC, I was finally able to afford to move out of my basement apartment, buy a condo, and go shopping for decent furniture, starting with a sofa. My new place needed an upgrade from the crummy thrift store furniture I brought with me. I wanted a decent living space like I had before I got laid off from my old job, my wife divorced me, and I worked in minimum wage hell for a couple of years. After all that torture, I signed on with Faunus and started making good money again. That's the short version.

* * *

Eva, rail-thin saleswoman at Granville Furniture, led me through the maze of her store. At twice my age, wearing twice the dosage of perfume I could stand, she talked a mile a minute. She filled me in on her kids' lives, her coworkers' health problems, and just generally bored me to tears. This was my fourth store of the day and I was out of patience.

She stopped in front of the ugliest new sofa I'd ever seen. For sure, my ex-in-laws had worse stuff from the seventies, but damn that was one ugly mofo. Its swirls of pea green, pale purple, and dark orange made me dizzy.

"Now, Mike," she said, "Try to ignore the fabric on this wonderful piece. We have a sale going on, so you can get it for a lot less than regular price. Try to imagine it in gray tweed. You did say you wanted gray, right? I think I can find a picture of it in gray."

"I need to see some samples," I said.

"Of course," she said. "Follow me."

As she turned to lead me to Fabric Hell in the back of the store, my phone buzzed. It was Chad from Faunus.

"Sorry, Eva. Gotta take this," I said. "Work, you know?"

"No rest for the wicked," she said. "Just drop by my desk. I'm in the sales area in the back. Just look for the PEZ dispenser collection."

"See you in a minute," I said as a thumbed the slider on my phone.

"Yo, Chad. What's up?" I said. Chad was a work friend, easy to talk to. We'd had some great times. I sometimes still shiver with remembered pleasure, hearing echoes of that one client's raucous screams. Mike's black bald head was clamped between her legs, bringing her to a fifth orgasm as my cock slid between her big, round tits. Good times.

"Hey Mike," Chad said. "Got a good one for you. Chick wants a threesome. Figured you'd be up for it."

"Sure, but why are you calling instead of Eddie or Claire?" I asked.

Eddie owned Faunus Fantasies and usually handed out assignments based on the client's desires and the employee's skills. He had a knack for putting the right agents together with the right customers. Claire was Eddie's second in command -- technically Chief Operating Officer of Faunus Fantasies, LLC.

Occasionally, Claire would take part in assignments that appealed to her. You could never tell what she'd would want in on but if she was part of a scene, you knew you were in for a great ride. Plus, she had a terrific body and was great fun to work with.

"Eddie's in court again, arguing about alimony with one of his ex-wives," Chad said. "Dude's worth so much money now, I don't know why he bothers except for just the principle of the thing. Pay 'em and make 'em go away is what I'd do, bro. Time is money, you know?"

"Yeah, but it makes sense, knowing Eddie," I said. "He's such a tightwad. But why you instead of Claire? Usually she's the one who calls when Eddie's busy."

"We got this mousy bookworm who wants a threesome," Chad said with a chuckle. "Claire is all about this one. When she saw the chick's picture, bio, and what she wants in bed, she grabbed the paperwork right out of my hands and asked me to call and see if you were in. She's picking out clothes now. Client wants a guy and a girl. She said you'd be perfect for this."

I had to laugh. "What's got Claire so lit up?"

"I don't know, man," Chad said. "Claire's a mystery. I can never guess what's going to get her going. Maybe the overeducated bookworm angle? I seriously don't know."

The thought of doing a job with Claire brought my dick to attention. Plus, I was curious what got her so turned her on about this.

"Anyway, it's this Friday night and all day Saturday," Chad said. "Any problems with your schedule?"

"Oh, hell no," I said. "I'll be there."

Chad laughed.

"I thought so. Not a question about the client, but it's Claire. You got a thing for her."

"Don't know what you're talking about," I said, grinning at the prospect of working with Claire again.

"Dude," Chad said. "I've seen y'all together. Some kind of electricity there. Can't put my finger on it."

"You're reading too much into it," I said. "I just respect her hard work. And the way she manages Eddie's flubs all the time can't be easy."

"More to it than that, my man," Chad said. "Just be careful with that one. You know Eddie hears everything."

"Gotcha. Guess I'll need to drop by the office to get specifics."

"Exactamundo," Chad said. "The sooner the better."

"Okay, thanks man. Right now, I'm buying furniture. I should be there in an hour or so."

"Great! Your old stuff was shit. No offense, but seriously, you really needed an upgrade."

"I'll have you over when my new place is presentable."

"Sounds good. Catch you later."

I bought the damn sofa, hoping it would look good in gray.

* * *

In the Faunus conference room, Claire, Chad, and I went over the client's documentation. Her name was Melanie Stafford. Chad had on his usual black turtleneck and denim camouflage jacket. Claire wore a dark green boat-neck sweater that clung to her, emphasizing the tantalizing curves of her breasts. Emerald earrings, a thick gold bracelet, and a matching snake link necklace completed the look. Professional but sexy. I couldn't see the lower half of her outfit and really wanted a look at those long, curvy legs.

Studying the client's photos, I could see the appeal. Melanie Stafford was a brunette with a nice heart-shaped face, brown eyes, and long, curly, shoulder-length hair. At five foot five, she was a few inches shorter than Claire and had a lean but curvy body � at least from what you could see in the first full-length picture she sent, which showed her in a red hoodie, gray sweatpants, and black sneakers. The next photo, in work dress, was more helpful. She was very attractive in a pair of navy Capri pants and a cream-colored top. When I read her bio and the precise way she described her fantasies, I totally got why Claire would want to be in on this. A smart woman like this would be just her style.

Melanie owned an independent bookstore and had gotten a Master's in Medieval Studies several years ago. On the downside, she was a trust fund kid, used to money and lots of it. Both in my old job at the bank and at Faunus, my experience with these folks was that they usually went one of two ways: either they're spoiled, entitled brats or they're wonderful people, aware of the responsibility their privilege carries and kind to those less fortunate. We would soon see which category Ms. Stafford fell into.

I glanced up at Claire and to my surprise found myself locking eyes with her. She raised her eyebrows and I grinned. She blushed and looked down at the paperwork.

Did Claire really just blush? I thought.

"All you have to do is show up at her store and introduce yourselves," Chad said. "The client wants some good, hard dick and a threesome with a chick. You've seen her list of dos and don'ts. She's got a buttload of hard limits, pun intended. No anal, period. Not even touching her asshole a little bit. She also does not want for you two to do anal, even if she's not involved.

Claire pouted.

"But Mike's so good at it!" she said.

"So I've seen. Chicks who are into it really dig his skills but that leaves you plenty to work with. Look at how long this chick's wish list is. You're going to have trouble jamming it all into just a night and a day. Take a company car. Given all the stuff this client is scared to do, I would suggest using the main house and leave the dungeon out of it. It doesn't seem like she would enjoy it."

"You're right," I said, "The dungeon would creep her out. Also with her degree in Medieval Studies, if we took her down there, she'd spend all our time picking at the historical inaccuracies of the equipment. 'This is completely the wrong kind of wood for a Saint Andrew's Cross', she'd say 'They never used oak, and they certainly wouldn't slap a walnut stain on it'".

"Bingo," Chad said. "I was thinking the same thing."

"I'm up for it," Claire said in a husky voice. She was into this bigtime. Why?

"Yup," I said. "Easy. Should be fun. What's her safe word again?"

"Chaucer", Claire said with a smile. "What a dweeb."

"What's this 'dad bod' thing she wants?" I asked, looking up from her list of requirements.

Claire and Chad laughed.

"My friend, you are really not going to like this," Chad said. "You know that sheriff dude from 'Stranger Things?'"

"Hopper? Oh god no," I said

"Oh god yes," Chad said with a grin.

"Am I gonna have to wear a uniform and that damn hat, too?"

"Clothing isn't specified," Claire said, clearly enjoying my discomfort. "Except to say you should have a little stubble and 'look kind of rumpled,' She also asked for a cock only a bit bigger than average so she's not a size queen. Look on the bright side -- You won't have to carry a cannon between your legs all day. And don't get so freaked out about the 'dad bod' thing," she said. "It's just for a night and a day. Remember when I had to play a green-skinned chick for that Star Trek-obsessed client? For a whole week? You think that was fun? It was not."

* * *

Our nanoparticle enhancements made it possible for any Faunus operative to change their appearance � within limits � to whatever the client wanted to see, feel, taste, and smell. They could specify skin color, weight, eye color, and other aspects of our bodies. The two constants are enhanced strength and rapid recovery from injury. A safety net in case a session got out of hand or a client turned violent. As carefully as we screened our clientele, the occasional violent scumbag still got through, so the women of Faunus especially appreciated that aspect of their enhancements.

Since our clients are just normal humans, they can't keep up most of the time. Chafing and soreness used to be a huge issue before they made some changes, making all Faunus agents self-lubricating so we wouldn't rub our clients raw. Our men have a zero refractory period and our women are multi-orgasmic. Plus, our body fluids provide our clients easier and faster arousal, genital resilience, and resistance to most STIs.

* * *

The sun was low on the horizon. We pulled into the parking lot ten minutes before closing time.

"I hate driving this fucking thing," Claire said as she parked the Camry near the client's bookstore. Her black pencil skirt showed off her shapely legs and her white linen top gave me just a peek at her tits. Tasteful and tantalizing. Her onyx earrings, black velvet choker, and black mala beads around her right wrist didn't hurt.

"If only it had a stick shift," she continued, "it might be kinda okay. Why can't Faunus get more interesting company cars?"

I laughed.

"Claire," I said, "You drive like a complete maniac. Remember driving me to my first assignment in your that CTS you used to have? I just about shit myself on that ride. No way is Eddie paying for fun cars just so you can tear them up."

"Okay, good point," she said as she killed the engine and engaged the parking brake. "Can't wait to get back to my little Alfa Giulia, though. Now, that's a fun car."

Not for your passengers, I thought.

She lowered her sunglasses and studied the sign above the store.

"Can you believe this shit?" she said, pointing. "Athena's Literary Cornucopia. So fucking pretentious."

"Hey, at least she works. A lot of people with gobs of family money would be completely useless. Spend daddy's money. Lounge by the pool all day. Bang the groundskeeper. Worthless. Not her."

In a low growl, Claire said, "You don't know her like I � never mind."

For the second time in my six months with Faunus, I saw Claire blush. Both times had to do with this client. She exited the car in a hurry, slamming the door and striding purposefully toward the store. I struggled to get out, cursing my damn dad bod's extra girth.

"Hey, hang on, Claire. You know this client outside of work, don't you?" I asked.

She stopped for a moment, not looking at me.

"I'd rather not say."

I hurried to get ahead of her as she approached the store. She came close to running me down before she stopped, her posture defiant.

"I'll take that as a yes. Claire, listen. We're forbidden to work with clients we know personally. You of all people should know this. Eddie will hit the ceiling when he finds out."

She stared me down. Even as pissed off as she was, she was gorgeous. My cock twitched.

"One," she said, holding up her index finger, "this is a special circumstance. I have to do this, period. Two," another finger, forming a V. "Eddie is not going to find out, now is he?"

"You are seriously asking me to lie to Eddie? I can't do that. I'm not even out of my evaluation period yet. I'd be out on my ass again, flat broke. I can't afford the risk."

She sighed.

"Mike, I'm not asking you to lie. Technically. I'm just asking you to leave out certain details if the subject comes up."

"Details like what? I don't even know what you're up to, here."

Her expression softened.

"You'll find out." She squeezed my arm. "Probably. If not, you're in the clear. Trust me on this one, Mike. It'll be fine. Better than fine. You'll see."

"Okay, but what about the client? If she mentions that she knows you in the customer survey, your goose is cooked."

"We'll work something out," she said. "She'll listen to reason."

"Still doesn't feel right."

She frowned.

"Mike, I have so much dirt on Eddie, he wouldn't dare cross me."

"Dirt on Eddie? Like what?"

"Ever think about how Eddie raised the money to buy the military technology Faunus is based on? Arms smuggling is how. And worse. Eddie's been into some incredibly shady shit."

I was not happy about this, but I liked Claire and more importantly, I trusted her. Eddie? I trusted him about as far as I could throw him.

"Sure, okay. I'll go along with this. But just know that I really don't like it."

"Thanks, Mike. I appreciate it more than you can possibly know." She patted me on the cheek. "Nice stubble you got there, Hop."

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

As we entered, a chime sounded. Melanie Stafford was bent over a display rack with her back to us, her firm, round ass wrapped in a pair of tight black designer jeans. She also had on a red silk blouse, a half dozen thin silver bracelets around her left wrist, and sensible black flats. After straightening a stack of staff picks, she turned to greet us. Her eyes widened as she let out a shriek.

"CLAIRE BEAR! Oh my god, it's really you!"

Arms wide, she ran to Claire and hugged her tight. Claire returned the hug, patting Melanie on the back.

"Claire Bear?" I said with a grin. "I'm going to have to remember that."

Claire's eyes blazed at me. She disentangled herself from Melanie and took a step back, holding her at arm's length.

"Looking good, Mel," she said, studying her body. "It's been a long time,"

"What have you been up to?" Melanie asked. "And who's the stud?"

While Claire had a painfully sexy contralto voice, Mel's was higher in pitch -- more like someone in their early twenties than the fully-grown woman she was.

I cringed inside my dumpy body and disheveled clothes. Jeans and a wrinkled flannel shirt. Work boots. I was used to looking so much better.

"Melanie, this is Mike," Claire said. "We work together."

"Where at?"

Claire scanned the store for potential listeners.

"Faunus Fantasies. I believe you've heard of it?" Clair said in a low voice.

Melanie turned bright red.

"That's right, Mel," Claire said with a smile. "We're going to be your special friends tonight and tomorrow."

Melanie launched herself at us and pulled the three of us into a group hug.

"Oh my god, Claire Bear!" Melanie said, tears standing in her eyes. "Thank you! I love you so much! This is going to be so much fun!"

She released us and hurried to flip the "Closed" sign on the door. "A girl can leave work a little early once in a while, can't she?" Melanie asked.

"Sure, why not?" Clair replied with a shrug. "You're the boss."

"Can we go now? Or do I have to wait until the time I put on the form?"

"You've paid for our services. We're ready. Have you packed?"

"My suitcase is in my office," she said, lust in her eyes as she studied me from head to toe. "I'll be right back."

She skipped to the far end of the store and returned in less than a minute.

Carrying Melanie's suitcase, I followed the two women back to the Camry. Melanie took Claire's hand, interlacing their fingers as they walked.

* * *

"I'll drive and you two can take the back," I said. "I'm sure you've got a lot of catching up to do."

"I'm good riding shotgun," Claire said in a clipped tone. Melanie pouted.

"Aww, c'mon Claire Bear," Melanie said. "Wouldn't it be fun to ride together?"

Claire released Melanie's hand and turned to face the other woman.

"I'll ride in the back with you on one condition, Melanie Stafford," she said.

Melanie visibly stiffened.

"Anything! What is it?" she said, clasping her hands together.

"Do not call me 'Claire Bear'. Ever again. Promise or I'm out of here. We'll find somebody else to fill my spot. A few other female agents owe me favors."

Melanie stared at the ground. In a small voice, she said, "Okay, Claire, I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you anymore. I won't do it again. I'm really, really sorry."

"Thank you," Claire said. "I appreciate it." She tossed me the keys.

I was shocked to see Claire reach for Melanie with both arms and gather her up in a tight hug. Melanie laughed.

"Claire?" she croaked after a moment.

"Yeah, Mel?"

"You're squeezing me to death. I can't breathe."

Claire relaxed her grip but didn't let go.

"Oh, sorry about that. Shall we go?"

* * *

We piled into the car.

"Who's for champagne?" Claire asked, once we were on the road. "I've got Bollinger."

"Ooh, yes please," Melanie said.

I heard foil crinkling, Claire grunting with exertion, a pop, and then the fizzy sound of glasses being filled.

"Lest auld acquaintance be forgot," Melanie said as two plastic tumblers clacked against each other.

"I'll drink to that," Claire said. "Sorry, Mike, no bubbly for you."

"I'm good," I said. "Last thing I need is a DUI."

* * *

The hour it took to get to the house gave my passengers plenty of time to catch up and catch up they did. After about thirty minutes of idle chit chat, they emptied the bottle. Not long after, I heard giggles, low whispers, rapid unzipping, and the rustle of fabric. I angled the rear-view mirror down to catch a better view of the back seat.

"What are you two doing?" I asked, catching a glimpse of pale skin against beige leather.

"Put that back," Claire said in a forceful tone, her green eyes filling the frame as she leaned forward. "This is girl time."

"If you insist," I said with an exaggerated sigh, readjusting the mirror.

Loud slurping and moaning filled my ears. I figured they were in sixty-nine, slowly licking and sucking each other's wet pussies. After fifteen minutes or so, Melanie's orgasm began, her cries increasing in intensity.