Favela Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't understand." Olivia murmured. Reaching down she gingerly pried her mother's fingers loose from her friend's underwear. Then she carefully shifted her weight so that Maithri could twist her body back into an upright position. "This is exactly why I have to keep helping her. If I let her masturbate now, all her self-control will be for nothing. No. No mamãe. I want you to stay like this until tonight."

Marcella shuddered as Maithri slowly peeled away from her lap, she felt suddenly cold and naked, even though she was neither of those things. Her crotch ached like it had never ached before, she could not remember ever being this sexually aroused. It was pure torture, but also part of her was loving it. "Tonight..." She heard herself breathe through parched lips.

"Yes, tonight. You do remember what's happening tonight, don't you?" Olivia prompted, pointedly lowering her eyes. Marcella's mouth dropped open, how had she possibly forgotten? Her mind seemed to buckle, had she really been so caught up in everything that she'd actually spaced the most important date of her life.

"Tonight, Baduro is coming over." She mumbled dumbly. Staring at her daughter, still unable to comprehend how she'd let it slip her mind. Olivia just smirked and nodded knowingly.

"You're definitely going to come tonight mamãe, as many times as you want. So be patient." Olivia helped Maithri and herself get up, pushing back both their chairs. She calmly stepped over to her mother and reached down to take both of her hands. She leaned in close so that their noses were almost touching. She could smell how turned on her mother was, every part of Marcella was receptive, wanting.

"Save your strength for Baduro mamãe. Your pussy will be his tonight." Their noses touched, Marcella inhaled sharply. "His plaything." Olivia whispered, so quietly that her mother may not have even heard it. She pulled back, yanking Marcella to her feet. "Can you do that for me?" Olivia asked sweetly, stepping back a pace and looking her mother up and down.

The front of Marcella's panties were almost transparent they were so wet. The older woman smiled bearing her teeth, and backed up defensively until her bottom bumped up against the edge of the table. She didn't look afraid exactly, but there was a weary look in her eyes. "O-of course I can!" She snapped, although it lacked any real bite. She was smiling after all.

She looked around, noticing the plates and food for the first time. "You made me breakfast?" She asked dubiously. She turned around and picked up a pancake, Olivia couldn't stop herself from staring directly at her mom's ass. The white lacy panties were just as translucent in the back as they were in the front. She crossed her legs and tried not to get turned on.

"We made you breakfast." She replied, and without so much as a word, the three of them converged silently on the feast. No one even sat down, they ate in silence, helping themselves and making occasional brief eye contact. It was a little awkward, but at the same time, there was an undercurrent of manic excitement that seemed to permeate the room.

Olivia thought about how she was feeling for a second and realized that she was elated, it seemed like there was so much to look forward to. It felt like things were just getting started, just beginning, and she wasn't anxious or afraid in the least. When she glanced over at her mother, Marcella also just happened to look up. Her mouth was full of food, but she smiled sweetly, innocently. Olivia couldn't remember the last time she'd seen her mom look so blissfully unconcerned.

She smiled back and looked over at Maithri, it happened again. All three of them were grinning like a bunch of happy idiots. Somehow despite her grand deception, all their secrets were exposed, bare and laid out, shame and fear, self loathing, insecurities, liberated and no one had batted an eye or crumbled. Somehow they had all come out intact, stronger, closer. Olivia felt euphoric.

The food had vanished like magic, they cleaned up quickly, but then lingered around in the kitchen. "We should probably get ready for work." Olivia said at some point. Maithri nodded solemnly. Marcella glanced down at herself and made a funny snorting sound.

"I'm just going to quickly change out of these panties before I get going." Olivia stepped in front of her mom, stopping her from leaving the kitchen. Once again she took Marcella's hands in her own.

"No." She said quietly, her voice wavering a little. "I think you should wear them today." She continued, more confidently. Marcella raised her eyebrows but didn't try to pull away.

"But... Well you can see..." She gestured down loosely with their joined hands. Unwilling to finish her sentence, and there was no point really, since everyone could clearly see what the problem was.

"I can see." Olivia said softly. "But, you like being told what to do, don't you?" Marcella's face scrunched up and she swung her arms a bit, although neither of them let go. "Plus, it's part of the set, right? It would be weird if you put on panties that didn't match?" It was more of a statement than a question, her voice took on a persuasive edge that Marcella clearly picked up on.

"Oh, I guess you're right, it's just that they're a little uncomfortable... like this." Olivia nodded, bringing their four hands together, she uncoupled them all, clasping Marcella's together between her own.

"You want to wear them though, don't you? For tonight? I'm sure Baduro will be very pleased to know that you put up with a little discomfort so that he could enjoy seeing you like this. And... We can all be a little uncomfortable together." She laughed, glancing over at her friend.

Olivia finally let go of her mother's hands, and waved her own in front of Marcella's body, tracing her hills and valleys in the air. "This will get you pregnant." Her mom turned a touch pink.

"I do look pretty hot, don't I?" She asked, striking a seductive pose while grinning toothily at her daughter before glancing quickly over at Maithri. The other girl nodded emphatically. Olivia stepped past her mom, turning to give her a light smack on the bottom, edging her towards the kitchen archway.

"Go! Get dressed you bela molhada fera!" She shouted gleefully. Marcella just chuckled ruefully, her laughter rasping in a way that sent a tremor of excitement straight to Olivia's crotch. Marcella squealed as she burst into her bedroom, her pussy throbbed and ached, it took all her strength to resist plunging her hand into her soaking wet underwear.

She focused single-mindely on the promise she'd made to her daughter, but every time she remembered something Olivia had said, or the look on the girl's mischievous face; it nudged her closer to orgasm. "Jesus Cristo eu criei um demônio!" She rattled off distractedly as she rummaged through her dresser. "That girl!" She spat, but her mouth was turned up into a ferocious grin.

Olivia was truly her mother's daughter, Marcella mused as she thought back to herself at that age. She had been wild, precocious, constantly, insatiably horny. Now she was getting a taste of her own medicine. Finally she found what she was looking for, a light gray miniskirt that ended just above her knees. She pulled it on, wincing as the simple motion of lifting her leg triggered a series of spasms deep inside her cunt.

She gritted her teeth and groaned, zipping up the skirt and stomping her heels down on the plastic floor, willing her arousal to subside. She pulled on an airy white blouse, the material was so thin she could easily make out her nipple ring through the front in her bedroom mirror. A fresh surge of wetness seemed to flood her panties, she snorted disdainfully and wriggled into a blazer that matched the skirt.

She tied back her hair with a silver scarf, somehow managing to gather the unwieldy black mass into a fetching conical bob at the back of her head. When had her afro gotten so big? It made her look younger somehow, she caught of glimpse of her twenty-year-old self. Proud, militant, fearless. She couldn't remember the last time she looked this good. "Filha." She breathed.

Marcella shivered, although heat waves were already shimmering off the metal shutters outside her window. The chill gave way to a warm fuzzy feeling that spread slowly through her entire body. Her arousal finally dipped, she hadn't felt like this in years. Her mind sparked, this was what it had felt like falling in love!? Marcella's mouth opened and closed silently, no, it couldn't possibly...

She shook her head ferociously, but the thought wouldn't be shaken loose. Still she couldn't say it out loud. She tried to get angry, to reason with herself, but the feeling was stronger and it was growing inside her. All she felt was gratitude and contentment, a delicious cocktail of domestic rapture and sexual servitude. Even if it wasn't that kind of love, she wanted this, and her body wanted this!

She groaned loudly. Her work alarm sounded. "Fuck." She rushed out towards the kitchen, secretly hoping the girls would still be there, if she could just see Olivia one more time, she would know... But they were already gone. She laughed somewhat hysterically and pushed her way despondently out the font door. She had her answer already really. The sky was purple, she quickly pulled her mask out of her bag and slapped it onto her face.

The filtered air was refreshing. She hoped the girls had remembered their masks, there was no way this air was healthy to breathe. It was clearly going to be a long day. Marcella took a shortcut through the jungle, heading towards the annex, in seconds she was swallowed up.

Meanwhile Olivia and Maithri had already started their shifts. The sky was deeply unsettling, but on the bright side it dulled the heat a little. No one was wearing their masks inside. There were also plenty of rumors floating around, while clocking in Olivia listened to several scattered conversations in the locker room. The Americanos had given up on the cooling towers (Olivia couldn't believe this.) and apparently they were building some kind of new computer in a bunker.

"Lunáticos." She spat under her breath. It was their stupid computers that had caused all these problems in the first place. On the other hand, she couldn't seem to stop using her phone, so... She laughed, glancing down to smile at Maithri between soldering parts. Her girlfriend glanced up and smiled back. Olivia grinned especially wide because her friend was wearing heavily smudged yellow overalls, and from above she could see right down the front.

Maithri stuck out her tongue and also arched her back and pushed out her chest, giving her friend an even better view of her epic cleavage. Olivia didn't feel too guilty though because she was wearing her favorite silicone skirt and tube top wrapped skin-tight around her sweaty thighs and minuscule chest. Maithri could see everything from where she was standing, and her shy smile gave away her obvious enjoyment.

During break, Olivia quickly ran down to see her girlfriend, all the teasing had gotten her really worked up. To her surprise, Maithri grabbed her the second they were in reach and kissed her fully on the mouth. No one was around to see, but it still made Olivia a little nervous, she wasn't used to being this overtly affectionate in public.

But Maithri's infectious delight quickly eased her anxiety. "I'm glad I can do that to you now." The girl simpered, seeming very proud of herself. "I, can do that to you, can't I?" She asked, suddenly uncertain. Olivia caught up in the moment brought their faces back together and gave Maithri an even deeper kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" She panted, placing both her hands possessively on the girl's hips. Her beautiful olive skin was so close thanks to the open sides of her overalls, Olivia inconspicuously slid her hands up to Maithri's bare waist and then smoothly tucked them underneath the coarse denim, down her bare back. She could feel the soft texture of Maithri's cotton underwear against her fingertips. She dragged them playfully upward.

Maithri huffed and stumbled forward into Olivia's arms. She moaned, biting a finger to quiet herself as she turned her head sideways, blushing furiously. Olivia circled her hands around to Maithri's front and gave her panties an even harder tug. The girl whimpered and slumped deeper into Olivia's open embrace. Olivia let her hands trail free.

Glancing down she could see ruffled tufts of cotton sticking out of both sides of Maithri's overalls, like two fluffy ears. "Break is about over." Olivia murmured. "You should probably fix your panties." Blushing intensely Maithri reached down and spent several seconds fussing with her underwear, trying her best to get it back where it was. To no avail, the waistband was still peaking out above her gloriously wide hips.

"Cute." Olivia chided. The work buzzer sounded. Maithri rolled her eyes and pushed Olivia away, but she wasn't mad. She was a little irritated by how turned on Olivia's sexual harassment had gotten her.

"You'd better be ready when you pick me up at the end of my shift today!" She hissed happily. "I'm going to pay you back for this!" Olivia just laughed and started running towards the exit. Then she remembered her mask was in her locker and turned around. She put it on the second she walked through the main gate, the air smelled like burning tires and made her eyes sting, it also seemed even darker than before.

"Fuck." She growled, noticing that the danger gauge was almost in the red. She decided to rush home, the change in atmosphere was making her nervous. Off the main path she noticed a strange ray of light filtering through the canopy, she turned to get a better look and suddenly there was an opening in the otherwise impenetrable wall of vines and thorns.

It was like the last time, only instead of an exit it was an entrance. Despite her apprehension she felt an overpowering compulsion to stick her head around its edge and see what was on the other side. The eerie golden glow was still glinting through. She gasped, it was like looking down a green hallway, but instead of an expected darkness, on the other side there was an oval of blue sky.

Olivia's mind simply couldn't make sense of what she was looking at, before she even realized what was happening she had started walking through the threshold. The typical sounds of the jungle faded to silence, even her footfalls were oddly muffled. She knew that it was wrong somehow, but her legs just kept pulling her forward. After a few nerve-wracking minutes she passed through to the other side.

It was a clearing, very much like the one she'd found before. Looking up she could see blue sky impossibly far away, and all around her the foliage was lush and vibrantly green, appearing more alive than she'd ever seen it. A shaft of pure golden-white sunlight burned a radiant circle directly in front of her. In the circle, like an inky black pupil in the center of a golden eye lay the jaguar.

It stretched lazily, uncoiling, ropes of muscle rippling and sparkling in the sunlight, black fur shimmering in waves like dark grass waving in an invisible breeze. Within this darkness she could see all the colors of the rainbow, iridescent, prismatic. Olivia was awestruck. The jaguar approached her slowly, slinking dulcetly over the steaming verdurous carpet of moss.

It's tail rose and then it sat down gracefully on its haunches directly in front of her, less than a meter away. It started purring, a loud thrumming roar that she could feel resonating with her bones, turning her body to molten liquid. Olivia sunk down to her knees, and bowed her head. She breathed heavily, but was not afraid. The jaguar reached out and put a heavy paw on her shoulder, its claws extended and sunk deep into her flesh.

Olivia felt no pain, although she could feel and see her blood, ruby-red streaming down her chest. The purring intensified, the claws retracted. Olivia watched in shock as the wounds in her shoulder closed up in front of her eyes, the blood dried and turned to powder which was blown away. All that remained of the wound was a neat row of four teardrop shaped scars, as white as snow.

They dazzled her eyes, offset by her dark skin. A voice came from her left, causing her to jump. "Nossa rainha foi escolhida. Glancing around quickly, Olivia noticed that she had been surrounded by a large ring of older women. They were topless their breasts peppered with geometric patterns of raised bumps, and only seemed to be wearing tight high-waisted skirts woven from jungle grass.

A wide red band of paint, or perhaps a tattoo, crossed their eyes from ear to ear, and through the septum of their noses a short, thick cylinder of bone tapered sharply on both sides. In their braided belts they carried curious wooden knives. "But she's so young!" Another voice murmured at her back.

"Are you certain?" Another asked. Then Olivia felt rough hands trialing over her lower back, her skin burned where they touched her and she fell forward onto her hands and knees.

"Just look for yourselves, let there be no more doubt, she bears the Jaguar's Mark above and below." Olivia sensed the burning intensify and remembered the first time she'd felt the jungle cat's claws sink into her lower back. She'd forgotten all about it until now. All the women were nodding in agreement, the debate seemed to have died down.

The woman who was talking helped her get back up on her feet. The jaguar in question had slunk back to its spot in the sun and curled into a contented shadowy crescent. Its ears twitched but its eyes were mere slits. "When the sun goes dark, at the end of days, you will return to this place. The jaguar will guide you in the absence of all light and hope, you will find sanctuary here among your sisters."

Olivia shook her head, she tried to speak, to say anything, but no words would come. The brilliant sunlight began to fade rapidly, all the figures around her began to blur, only the jaguar seemed to remain, it grew darker and darker, a swirling maelstrom of night sucking up all the other shadows. The verdant jungle wilted and browned, shrinking and twisting as though it were burning.

The deafening sound of crickets snapped her out of her daze. Olivia looked around anxiously, she was surprisingly cold. The clearing was gone, she was standing in a forest of thorny stalks and brambles, there was still the impenetrable wall of vegetation but it was the familiar engineered variety she was accustomed to.

"No way that was real." She breathed, willing her shaking legs to stumbled forwards. She found a path somehow and came out close to where she had entered. The sky had become even more sinister, large black thunderheads welled up from the North. She glanced down at her time patch, but the numbers had been replaced by an error code. "Shit, shit, shit!" She screamed, grimacing. The crickets paused and then renewed their song, louder than before.

Shuddering, she eased her eyes open and forced her head to tilt downward so that she could see her shoulder. The four white teardrops were still there, glowing almost so brightly that she had to look away. She screamed again, ripping off her bandoleer and reversing its direction so that the strap partially covered the scars. Angrily she started running towards the factory, she had no idea what time it was, but maybe it wasn't too late?

Maithri was waiting by the gate when she arrived, although the shift crowd had long since dispersed. "Where were you!? I was really worried!" She exclaimed, frantically grabbing Olivia's arms. "It's almost 1800 hours!" Her hands disturbed the drape of Olivia's bandoleer, the striking white scars peeked out. "W-what is... that?" Olivia winced, the claws marks may have been healed but her shoulder was still surprisingly sore.