Favela Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know." She breathed exhaustedly. "Something... Something fucking crazy happened in the jungle. I was walking, I saw a light, then I was... In this clearing. There was a... Jaguar..." She trailed off lamely, realizing how crazy she sounded. "Never mind." She sighed. "I just want to forget the whole thing. Let's go home."

Maithri took Olivia's hand, the look of concern on her face was almost painful. "Well, as long as you're alright. Obviously that's what's important to me." She squeezed her friend's hand, Olivia turned her head and tried to smile, she couldn't find the words to express how grateful she was that Maithri wasn't going to interrogate her.

"Don't give it another thought." Maithri chirped, she still sounded concerned but she was doing her best to be supportive. "Let's just focus on tonight. It's not too long now right? Just a few hours and all your dreams finally come true?"

"Yes." Olivia said sulkily. After her experience in the jungle, it didn't feel so much like that anymore, it felt more like she was fulfilling some sort of dark prophecy. Her whole mood had been ruined by that stupid cat! She glared at the narrow rocky path, walking stiffly.

"Come now my sweet darling, don't be cross. A Sombra is probably obsessing over you right now. I'm sure she's getting ready as we speak, preparing her body and mind, to submit completely to your carnal desires. I am envious you know." Her voice had taken on that song-like quality that manifested whenever she got overly excited.

"While I had to laboriously win you over with my feminine wiles. All your mother ever had to do was give birth to you." This made Olivia laugh. "No, I am serious!" Maithri chuckled a bit. "You love her in a way that I can never experience, no matter how hard I try. She will always be your mother, while I will merely be an adorable regal princess of a nonexistent country who has fallen madly in love with you."

Olivia started laughing again, unable to stop even though she was afraid of hurting her friend's feelings. Somewhere deep down she knew that Maithri wasn't just trying to be funny, part of her really felt that way. "Well, you're right." She murmured, after catching her breath. "But she is my mother, and that is something that will always come between us too."

She turned and stopped, pulling Maithri to a halt beside her, and looked intently into her friend's big dark eyes. "With you and me there's nothing like that to hold us back or trip us up. We chose each other, two strangers alone in the world, who became friends, and now something more. We can get as close as we want, and nothing can stop us!" She smiled sweetly, her words entirely sincere and thought up on the spot.

Maithri started wiping her eyes with her free hand, she was tearing up. Olivia felt a little guilty, but she was also proud that she'd managed to touch her friend so deeply. "Oh, Olivia." Maithri sighed. She smiled so blissfully that it made Olivia's heart skip and beat, and then they started walking again.

Flashes of lightning and distant thunder heralded their return. The sky roiled with strange colors and lights, looking like a pool of dirty oil arcing with electricity. The girls quickly rushed inside, their hearts pounding. They shared a quick glance as they entered into the kitchen. Marcella had left out some food for them and a short note.

"Don't wait up for me ladies. I'm going to be occupied. Help yourselves." Olivia and Maithri ate in silence, their brooding excitement punctuated by the occasional deep rumbling far away. They did play footsie under the table, but it was mainly just to dispel the palpable sexual tension.

"I won't be sleeping in our bed tonight." Olivia finally said at long last. Maithri nodded, she had expected as much.

"Do you need any help?" She asked, already knowing what her friend's response would be.

"No." Olivia replied. "I have to do this on my own." Maithri nodded again. She got up and reached out her hand, trailing it along Olivia's arm until she could grasp her girlfriend's sweaty palm.

"I think I'll go to bed a little early tonight." She smiled sheepishly. It was almost 1900 hours. Olivia got up, still holding Maithri's hand.

"Are you going to be alright?" She asked gently. Maithri nodded a third and final time. There was a long foreboding silence, broken by a sudden crash that caused them both to jump. " That one was close! Come on, I'll go tuck you in. I have to get ready anyway."

The storm had moved right over them seemingly, routine flashes lit up Olivia's bedroom. Maithri crawled eagerly under the covers, Olivia gave her a parting kiss on the forehead. "Bons sonhos princesa." She murmured into her friend's big mass of black curls. Maithri pulled the covers over her head, only faint giggling could be heard coming from underneath.

Suddenly she pulled them back down and her hand shot out, grabbing onto Olivia's bandoleer and dragging her down. Maithri kissed her girlfriend roughly on the lips, then pushed her gently away. "Kiss me goodnight properly! She whispered, smiling mischievously. "Also... Go make sweet, sweet love to your very hot mother." She grinned and pulled the covers back over her head.

Olivia giggled nervously, she could still feel the impression of Maithri's soft lips on her mouth. The entire universe seemed on the verge of unraveling. How had she gotten to this place? Where was she going from here? All she had were questions, but her body ignored her mind, and like a zombie Olivia shuffled quietly over to her bedside table. She opened the biggest drawer and peered down.

The prosthetic glimmered dully in the room's faint light. Her hands silently removed her clothing, she folded everything neatly next to her pillow. Her panties were on top of the pile, horribly stained, filthy really. The mere sight of them made her instantly wet. Her mother's panties were probably just as dirty, since Olivia had made her wear them all day.

She was as terrified as she was excited, every muscle strained and flexed as she moved, her pussy throbbed painfully. The prosthetic felt ill-fitted for the first time she could remember, she ran her hands carefully over its surface, checking the seams, checking the crotch. Nothing was wrong, the feeling was all in her head. Performance anxiety she snorted.

Perhaps it was because it wasn't truly a part of her and she knew it. There was also the fact that at some point she had realized just how much she enjoyed having a vulva despite its aggravating complexity, and how much she liked pussy in general. She liked it much better than the awkward comical phallus. She liked the feel of it, the taste and even the smell of it, the way it got wet and pulsed and clenched and tingled. She walked slowly and confidently to her mother's room.

The prosthetic hung down between her legs, not soft but not hard either, it looked huge. Slowly she moved towards the foot of the bed where Marcella was laying, so submissively, in a way that had become so wonderfully familiar. "Wear something special for me tonight." Olivia had written into their chat stream. "I want you to surprise me, like a wild animal, primal and pure."

It wasn't her usual brand of dirty talk, she didn't mean it in a dominant way either. This whole situation had put her in an altered state of consciousness. Olivia wasn't role-playing Baduro tonight, she was here as herself (at least psychologically). As she looked down at her mother's beautiful body she smiled softly, she felt nothing but love and unquenchable desire.

"I'm here." She murmured. Marcella inhaled and shifted, writhing slowly in place, her legs opening just enough for Olivia to catch a glimpse of her stained and dirty crotch. It was all the invitation she needed. Climbing up between Marcella's thighs, she gently nudged them apart with her knees, moving steadily forward until their bodies overlapped.

Lowering her face, Olivia kissed her mother softly on the mouth. Inhaling deeply she felt the constriction of the bandage she'd wrapped tightly around her chest to compress what little bosom she possessed. Her phone was tucked inside, only a single semi-opaque layer securing it.

She'd wanted to be naked, but it was a risk she couldn't take, at least there was a part of her that was more exposed than it had ever been. She gave Marcella another kiss, a little longer this time, indulging herself. She pulled away the second her mom opened her mouth, teasing them both. Glancing down she noticed that the prosthesis was no longer dangling indolently between her thighs.

Its large swollen head rested dully just below her mother's belly button, a small smear of her juices had already trickled out of the tip and onto Marcella's dark skin. It was unnaturally rigid, threatening to pull inward, defying gravity. "Can you feel that?" She asked, glancing up, looking where her mother's eyes would have been. The VR band revealed nothing, but Marcella's mouth twitched.

"I feel something hot and heavy and... wet." She rasped. Olivia nodded, even though her mother wouldn't be able to see it.

"My giant... hard... cock is dribbling a little onto your sexy belly. Do you know why?" Marcella squealed, her body involuntarily scrunching up into her daughter. Olivia grabbed her mom's wrists and forced her back into position, becoming momentarily distracted by her heaving chest with its shockingly erect nipples.

"Because... You're not wearing a... condom?" She breathed, almost squealing again, struggling weakly against her daughter's powerful grasp. Olivia giggled with glee, Baduro's deep almost musical chuckle bringing her back into the moment.

"That's right." She replied coolly. "No condom." Saying it out loud for the first time sent her mind reeling, she blinked several times and slowed her breathing, trying desperately to slow her hammering heartbeat. There was no condom, none whatsoever, the phallus pointedly continued to drool trace amounts of her arousal wherever it touched her mother's now glistening belly.

This was the final frontier, once she put it inside, there was no going back. Sighing she let her anxiety get the best of her, trembling knees sliding back so that her lower body could finally come to rest between her mom's warm and inviting thighs. The prosthesis was squished pleasantly against their bellies, its base nestled comfortably against the front of Marcella's dirty white panties.

"Tell me again how bad you want this." Olivia asked, effectively stalling, her emotions swirling confusingly as the intense heat of her mother's cunt radiated upward into her own. Marcella lifted her knees and casually wrapped her legs around her daughter's back and ass, pulling their bodies even closer together. Olivia felt a stab of panic, they had never been this physically intimate before, not while she was in her alternate persona.

Would her mom be able to tell that she wasn't a giant muscular man? There was no indication as of yet, Marcella's body seemed to have melted into her own, every millimeter an expression of absolute submission and her obvious willingness to be used sexually in any way that Baduro wanted. "You can't imagine how bad I want this." Marcella's voice cut through Olivia's tension like a machete through sugarcane. There was a crazed edge to it that made her shudder.

The phallus throbbed like it was alive, inside and out. "I begged my daughter to let me have it. I felt weak, pathetic, and it was almost unbearably humiliating, but I'd do it a thousand more times if I had to." Marcella hissed, although her voice sounded angry her body arched upward and her legs tightened around her daughter's waist.

"After all that, she said that you can cum inside me, like it was nothing, but if I get pregnant it has to be a girl. She wants a little sister." Olivia looked at her mom's face, Marcella was blushing cutely, her voice had dropped to a low shy murmur. "Isn't that the dumbest thing you've ever heard?" Olivia snorted at her mom's reaction. The bitter remark didn't have any bite to it, if anything it sounded sentimental, almost proud.

"But is that really what you want?" Olivia asked, her voice so low it was almost a growl. Marcella dragged her inside leg absently back and forth over her daughter's lower back and ass, getting dangerously close to her fake testicles. She was also grinding against the base of Olivia's bio-rubber cock which had become slippery with their combined wetness, pleasuring herself.

"Yes." She gasped hotly into her daughter's face.

"This won't be like the other times." Olivia replied calmly, finally feeling satisfied that their was no lingering doubt remaining in either of their minds. It was the first time in days she'd felt this collected and in control. "I'm going to make love to you. Slowly. Deeply. Thoroughly." She said softly, feeling a tingle building and spreading throughout her body. She reached down and roughly pulled Marcella's panties to the side.

Olivia's arousal had peaked several minutes ago while they'd been discussing her mother's ultimate surrender, but it hadn't subsided since then. Sliding her hands up Marcella's wrists she pushed the palms of her mom's hands flat against the bedspread and laced their fingers tightly together. Linked like this there was no way for either of them to interfere once they got started, and only both of them together could decide when it was time to stop.

She was taking control, but also in a sense giving it up. Flexing her knees, Olivia arched her bottom upward, Marcella's legs reluctantly loosened but didn't let go. Her mom's lower body lifted slightly off the bed, Olivia gazed fixedly at her mother's bushy black crotch, and at her own quivering synthetic cock, which was now poised expectantly a few millimeters above Marcella's livid pink opening.

Together, as though they'd rehearsed it a hundred times, their two bodies melded together. Olivia held her breath as she watched the tip of her prosthesis push its way effortlessly between her mother's swollen labia. Marcella's vagina enveloped its head, Olivia barely felt any resistance at all, her mom was so wet and aroused beyond belief. With nearly synchronized sighs their two bodies returned to the same position they'd been in less than a moment ago.

Marcella's crossed legs squeezed Olivia deeper, neither of them was frantic or determined to take control. "Fucking finally." Marcella breathed after several seconds. This caused Olivia to laugh and then both of them were doing it. They only stopped when the younger of the two women in a fit of affectionate passion pressed forward and brought their smiling mouths together.

She kissed her mother for what felt like a very long time. It started innocently enough but before long they were making out properly. Olivia's cheeks burned and everything below her waist hummed and roiled. She could distinctly feel the weight and the position of her prosthetic, with the connection it formed between them alert, alive, electric.

Their chests rubbed fitfully together, she could feel her mother's hard nipples dragging and pulling at her layers of bandages as though they desperately wanted to disrobe her. Olivia's own nipples ached and stung almost painfully underneath her wrappings. Despite all this, they both remained fairly immobile. Olivia prevented her mother's upper body from moving by controlling her hands, while Marcella prevented Olivia from thrusting with her tightly wrapped legs.

Together they lay, entangled in a kind of intense compression, fully occupied and indentured, smashed together to such a degree that only their steady breathing and sweating seemed to indicate that anything was happening. But something was happening. Both Olivia and Marcella were panting, their muscles flexing and straining. The kissing had slowed, transitioning from constant contact to the occasional sensual brushing of lips between deep ragged breaths.

"I can tell you're getting close." Marcella moaned. "So am I." She gasped. Olivia let her head fall beside her mother's, letting her lips touch her mom's ear, longing to whisper something dirty into it but knowing that it would be her own voice and not that of Baduro. She kissed Marcella's neck instead and subvocalized in the vicinity of her chest.

"My cock is digging into your cervix, I can feel it every time you move. When I cum I'm going to fill your womb." Marcella's cunt spasmed and Olivia pushed herself as hard as she could into it, even though they were already so tightly smashed together that it felt like she might break something. Somehow despite the physical impossibility of the feeling, she felt herself sink even deeper. Marcella screamed, and then there were fireworks.

Olivia barely kept her head, her mother's legs were crushing the air out of her lungs, and both their cunts were wildly jumping, the prosthetic seemed to lurch back and forth, and fluid was rushing, surging, exploding with each mad oscillation. Olivia could feel herself pouring out, an ocean of synthetic semen emptying into the infinite and mysterious depths of her mother.

Marcella was taking it all, a crazy toothy grin on her scrunched up face. "Don't you dare stop fucking me." She snarled. Olivia smiled, the strength of her mother's lust both scared and excited her, but also she thought it was cute, because she had no intention of stopping.

"I'm not going to stop." She rasped, still coming into her mother. Repositioning her head she brought their mouths back together, kissing Marcella so that she couldn't respond, after a few moments her mom stopped squirming and started kissing her back. Eventually they both calmed down again. Olivia pulled away but didn't let go of Marcella's hands. "I'm spending the night."

She said at long last, it was the surprise she'd been holding in all day, and after finally letting it out she felt a flush of excitement that thrilled her to the very core. Nuzzling her mother's startled face and giving her a quick peck on the lips to silence her once more she continued. "I'm going to keep fucking you until the sun comes up!"

To emphasize Olivia bucked against her mom's weakening legs, finally casting them off her back so that they flopped limply on either side of her trembling body. Marcella whimpered, spreading herself wide open, submitting fully to her daughter's domination. Olivia started thrusting into her again, for the first time feeling completely unhindered, even so she was gentle and deliberate.

Long powerful thrusts that synchronized with her slow even breathing. "I'm going to fuck my cum into you." She whispered. "Until I'm ready to come again. I want you to concentrate, relax your cervix, open it up completely. Let my seed flow into your uterus. Come as often as you can, suck it all up into your fertile womb, every precious drop. You're going to get pregnant, you're going to have my baby."

Marcella moaned helplessly, nodding her head frantically as she fought to catch her breath. Olivia could feel herself getting close all over again. She could hardly wait, she was even more aroused than the first time. With each thrust she could feel the semen from her last orgasm squishing out from between her mother's legs. "I'm close!" She gasped in Marcella's flushed face.

"Me too!" Her mom grunted deliriously, her body tensing up.

"No!" Olivia barked, squeezing her mom's hands deep into the mattress, forcing her to stop arching her back. "Relax and stop squirming around you filthy whore. Just let your body go limp while I fill your dirty cunt!" Marcella squealed and started climaxing, Olivia used her legs and pelvis to pin her mother's lower body against the bed, pushing the prosthetic into her mom's pulsing pussy with every ounce of strength she could summon.