Favela Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

Olivia could feel her synthetic member clenching and swelling frantically between her legs as it squirted and pumped everything it had into Marcella's spasming depths. Panting like two pack animals nearly driven to death, both women collapsed into each other; Marcella curling spasmodically up into her daughter as Olivia struggled to embrace her mom without unbinding their entangled hands.

They just breathed, the minutes ticked by. Olivia had finally recovered enough to move but she still wasn't ready for the next phase of her plan. So they continued to breath, immobilized, hearts beating slower and slower, until Olivia caught herself nodding off. Lurching back to wakefulness she jerked upright, finally unlacing their fingers, and sliding the almost-terrifyingly large rubber cock out of her mother's livid, swollen, pussy.

Immediately a small flood of thick white liquid squirted out from between Marcella's legs. Olivia grimaced, it turned into a grin moments later as she grunted while flipping her mother over onto her stomach. Marcella moaned in protest but didn't resist. "Good girl, sweet cum-filled whore." Olivia simpered almost incoherently. This was what she'd wanted, she wouldn't look away for even a second.

Grabbing the nylon strap restraints she'd left on the side of the bed she pulled Marcella's arms behind her back and immediately started wrapping them around her mother's wrists and arms. She was very glad that Maithri had volunteered to help her practice the night before, even under ideal conditions it was challenging. Operating mostly from memory she looped and twisted the straps as artfully as she could while Marcella moaned and wriggled around underneath her.

Finally the last flap was pressed into place, it adhered with a satisfying snich. Olivia gave the center band a light tug, it flexed but didn't show any sign of coming loose. She squealed with delight and flopped forward fully onto her mother's back, straddling her like a frog lounging on a lily pad. Incidentally her still fairly erect phallus slapped heavily between Marcella's inner thighs, its head coming to rest snugly in her mom's dark nest of pubes.

Olivia leaned forward to whisper in her mother's ear. "I hope you're comfy, because you're going to be spending the rest of the night like this." Marcella inhaled sharply. "It's for your own protection." Olivia continued, Baduro's deep voice pouring out of Olivia's phone, which she'd propped up on the pillow next to her mother's head. "I said I'd be spending the night in your bed, but I'm also going to be spending the night inside of you."

As she finished the sentence she rocked her hips forward, pushing her prosthetic back inside Marcella's absurdly relaxed opening. Her mom took another deep breath as Olivia gently rocked the rest of the rubber cock inside. Once she felt the first signs of resistance, Olivia carefully reached around her mother's side and pulled her back towards the center of the bed, even as she let her own body fall with it.

With a gentle thump both women were now situated on their sides, spooning. Almost without thinking Olivia started playing with Marcella's pierced nipple, plucking the bio-bronze ring until she realized what she was doing. Reaching over her mom's shoulder she snatched up her phone and once again tucked it into the strip of bandages wrapped around her bust.

"I'm going to try and get some sleep. I want you to do the same. If I wake up in the middle of the night I'll cum inside you. Then I'll doze off until I wake up again. I'll fuck you as many times as I can. When the sun rises I'll have to go, but until then..." She trailed off briefly. "I'll take off the restraints in the morning." Marcella made the funniest sound, part squeal, part moan, part squawk, all ecstasy.

Olivia tried to drift off, sleep came suddenly. She awoke just as unexpectedly, it was dark, she couldn't guess the time nor did she particularly care. Marcella was moaning quietly, wiggling her ass back and forth, then up and down, grinding into her daughter's thighs. "More... More!" She breathed. "Cum inside me more!"

Olivia wrapped her arms tightly around Marcella's waist and curled tightly into her, driving the phallus (which was still plenty hard) deeper, until it was once again pressing into her mother's cervix. Without saying a word she squeezed their bodies together rhythmically, choosing to compress their combined flesh rather than thrust openly.

Each time Olivia smashed their bodies closer together Marcella grunted softly, a contented if not somewhat discomforted sound. A steady trickle of semen seeped out between them, adding to their natural suction but also making it slippery. Olivia let her hands fan upward, grabbing both of her mother's breasts and squeezing them tightly as she clenched her stomach muscles.

"I can't wait until these are full of milk." She whispered, hoping her phone's muffled audio wouldn't be noticeable in the heat of the moment. "Swollen and sore, nipples dripping, staining your shirts..."

She squeezed them roughly, using Marcella's tiny boobs like handles to help drive her pelvis even harder into her mother's deliciously springy backside. "Oh Deus! I'm coming again!" Marcella shuddered and twitched, writhing in her daughter's arms for over a solid minute, her ass rolling and rocking around as much as it could in Olivia's raw and tingling lap. She kissed her mother's neck and closed her eyes. It was only for an instant, just enough to catch her breath, or so she thought.

A twinge in her wrist let her know that she had fallen asleep again. Her time-patch was flashing, 0100. It must have rebooted at some point during the night. "Good." She said out loud, then internally: "Plenty of time to keep fucking you mamãe!" grinning as she wriggled her body backwards a ways and pushed herself up onto an elbow. "Wake up!" She hissed, her voice both sweet and solicitous. She punctuated her sentence by rolling her hips forward, driving the rubber cock quick, deep and hard into Marcella's cunt.

Her mom jumped, gasping into her pillow, and tried to turn around, but Olivia almost playfully pushed her back into place with one hand firmly clamping down on her mother's right hip. She kind of hopped up on top of her mom, using her right leg to pin Marcella's right thigh against the bed while nudging it forward with her knee, so that she could thrust even deeper.

"It's time for more cum to go inside you." She murmured into her mom's neck, pushing down on her right shoulder blade, forcing Marcella to twist her upper body back into the mattress. "Stop resisting! I want you thinking only of becoming pregnant with my baby, relax your cunt, open your cervix, visualize my sperm fertilizing your egg!"

Marcella squealed in response, exhaling all the air in her lungs and going completely limp. Olivia grunted with satisfaction and leaned forward, placing her mouth right next to her mother's ear as she pushed the prosthetic as deep as their nearly conjoined bodies would allow. She was too close to talk, or alternately her phone was too far away to believably simulate Baduro, so she just breathed hotly and heavily, in and out; timing each exhalation with each decisive thrust.

All sorts of crazy things were going through her head, but mostly the words "You are mine!" and "Get pregnant!" Repeated over and over again. After a few seconds the initial panic and excitement had subsided, Marcella was still laying splayed diagonally across the bed, utterly limp and enraptured. Olivia felt completely safe and secure for the first time in... forever, the emotion was so alien that it almost threw off her rhythm.

But instead of faltering, she watched as her left hand moved slowly up her mom's shoulder, her scarred calloused fingers sliding almost gently into her mother's wiry hair. She stroked Marcella's head with exceeding care, a confusing rush of reverence and remorse furrowing her brow with painful concentration. Her lower body kept moving by itself, with all the regularity of a sewing machine stitching up an unusually thick piece of fabric.

Marcella was moaning, Olivia could feel her getting close, she could feel everything. Each muscle group, each individual tendon and bone, straining and grinding, just like her teeth. Deeper, far deeper inside than she'd ever felt before, a burning, spiraling gyre of heat and lust and love. It was ridiculous, but she could feel their souls brushing together, swirling, mixing. Drops of sweat trickled down her chin and dripped onto her mother's rippling neck.

Olivia kissed them away, sucking the sweet, salty flavor of them both into her mouth until she left a little crimson mark. Marcella shuddered from head to toe, her orgasm complete and all-pervading, every fiber of her being jiggled and ignited. Olivia collapsed into her shivering gelatinous mother, as her own climax struck, her phallus throbbing and jerking as it spurted seemingly unlimited quantities of synthetic semen into Marcella's internal abyss.

It was the moment of conception, there was no doubt in her mind. A flash of terror raced through her numb extremities. A baby. What absolute lunacy. She had gone crazy at some point, lost her mind and her humanity, become an animal, a beast, a monster... She reeled, the fear and shock overwhelming. Panic rising, guilt growing she reached down with shaking hands and loosened her mother's restraints.

There was no point now, after what she'd experienced. All doubts had been destroyed, trust had been restored. She knew Marcella now, all her ugly weaknesses and her twisted truths. She had become her in a certain sense. So this is what it's like... She mused numbly. To really love someone. Her mind went blank, her vision fading, darkening around the edges until there was nothing.

When Olivia woke again she was still inside her mother, but the restraints were nowhere to be found. Marcella was snoring peacefully underneath her, the early morning light was only just beginning to tint the curtains. After several blissful moments of just laying there, Olivia did her best to start the laborious process of wriggling slowly backwards (trying not to wake Marcella), but before she had even managed to slide the phallus half way out of her mother; strong wiry fingers wrapped themselves tightly around her forearm, halting her progress.

"No!" Her mother moaned, desperately grasping Olivia by the wrist with the arm she'd whipped back behind her. "No! Your cum will leak out!" She took a deep breath and relaxed her grip slightly, now that she could sense that Olivia had stopped sliding backwards. "Also." She continued, her voice sounding both nervous and plaintive. "Fuck me one more time before you go." Olivia grunted begrudgingly.

When Marcella begged her like that, there was no way she could say no, even if she wasn't really in the mood. The truth was, that last orgasm she'd had, drained her of every last drop of the overpowering lust she'd been feeling building up inside her for weeks.

Olivia eased her body forward, sliding her belly back over her mother's bouncy backside, plunging the prosthetic back inside her. Marcella groaned in ecstasy, spreading out all her limbs, stretching luxuriously and then going entirely limp. For a second Olivia thought her mom might have passed out or fallen asleep, but then she spoke, clearly and with passion. "I can feel all your cum inside me, filling me up, I'm so full, I can't hold any more, but I want more. I want it all. I want to drain you."

Olivia swallowed, finding herself a bit intimidated by her mother's intensity, but still managing to smoothly rock her hips, rhythmically sliding the stiff rubber cock slowly in and out of Marcella's undoubtedly raw and weakened vagina. "You're welcome to try." Olivia murmured quietly, for the first time wondering if the prosthetic had a limit for how much synthetic sperm it could produce in a single night. Marcella cackled wickedly, clearly taking her daughter's nearly hysterical response as a personal challenge.

Despite her earlier misgivings, Olivia found her body to be responding more readily than she would have though possible. Marcella was already moaning, their combined complimentary movements had fallen into a perfectly calibrated and effortless shifting of weight. It was like they had become sexually synchronized. Marcella's obvious pleasure was driving them both towards the edge, Olivia was convinced that she could feel it infiltrating her lower body, infusing her with a new appreciation for the unexpected depths of female sexuality.

They both came together, a slow, inevitable, simultaneous affair that felt thoroughly self indulgent, consensual and well deserved. Olivia had both her hands placed firmly on her mother's hips, she squeezed them lightly, lovingly, as her phallus gently pulsed inside them both, squirting the last of its living payload deep into her mother's mystical internal domain.

Once again, Marcella reached back and latched onto her daughter's wrist. Although this time, Olivia was in no particular hurry to pull out. "I hope you don't mind, but I did a little shopping yesterday, just for the occasion." Reaching forward under the pillow, she pulled out something that Olivia could not identify at first. A shiny black silhouette with a gleaming silver zipper down the front. Marcella tossed it casually back over her shoulder.

Olivia let go of her mom's hips so that she could pick it up, and now that she was holding it in both her hands, she felt a shiver run up and down her spine. "It's authentic Orthodox wear, lytex chastity panties with a biometric lock, the kind the nuns in the religious district wear, nearly impossible to remove. They're supposed to keep things from getting in." She smirked. "But they'll be just as good at keeping stuff from getting out."

Marcella kicked back her right leg and started wriggling out of her lingerie, once her panties had been removed she lifted her foot to Olivia's level.

It was a clear invitation. Olivia carefully oriented and then unzipped the thick sleek material, pulling the right side over her mother's foot. As soon as she had, Marcella's left leg bounced upright. It was a little challenging working behind her own back, twisting awkwardly, but somehow she managed. Working together with a little wiggling and shuffling, Olivia seesawed them steadily upward underneath her own body, until they were stopped by the phallus.

"Pull out quickly, and then yank them the rest of the way up, as fast and hard as you can." Marcella panted, she was clearly getting very excited. Olivia nodded, and then swallowed, she was strangely nervous. Marcella's surprising fanaticism for what was possibly a heretofore unknown personal fetish, had Olivia wondering just how far this might go, and whether she would be able to handle it.

"Here I go." She said quietly, feeling her mother's body tensing and quivering below her in anticipation. Firmly gripping the sides of the lytex panties with both hands, Olivia wiggled her own knees securely down into the bed to ensure she wouldn't slip or slide. Taking one final deep breath she lurched her body upright. The prosthetic slithered free of Marcella's cunt, leaving her luscious bubblegum pink depths exposed for a split second.

A graphic spurt of opalescent cum, like liquefied pearls flashed before Olivia's eyes as she grunted, nearly yelling out with exertion as she slammed both hands forward, dragging and forcing the unusually thick lytex material over the mountainous peaks of her mother's truly magnificent ass. Marcella too was helping. Almost immediately she'd also lunged her knees and thighs forward, pulling her lower body up into the air, almost smashing her backside into her daughter's face as Olivia bore down with the panties.

Marcella grunted, Olivia's hands ached, they were both breathing heavily. "Now, zip me up." Her mom all but ordered. Bracing herself against Marcella's ass, almost as though they were about to go again, doggy style; Olivia wrapped her elbows around her mother's hips and used what leverage she could manage to keep the slippery waistband of the panties pulled tightly around Marcella's belly as she fumbled for the zipper pull.

"No. That's far enough." Her mom snapped, grabbing the pull herself. The lytex conformed to all her curves as the zipper cinched the panties into her dark flesh. It was clearly a struggle, but she persisted and just kept pulling. She'd crested her hips and suddenly the resistance was gone, the zipper leveled out and smoothly whispered the rest of the way up her rippling belly, but she stopped before she reached the top.

"Sorry I was so rude." She said softly. "It's just that they lock when you get to the top. It registers the thumbprint of whoever engages the lock. With the nuns typically it's a secret sister, a partner only she knows, who ensures her... virtue, remains intact. But I... want it to be my daughter." She smiled, and it lit up her entire face. Olivia was struck speechless.

"I already gave her control over my pussy just like you asked, so now she can take full responsibility, and I can stop feeling like I might slip up and do something stupid." She grinned weakly underneath her VR band. Sliding gracefully back and away, Olivia, unable to stop herself, gave Marcella one final tremendous smack on the shimmering black surface of her ass. "Dummy." She breathed, inaudibly.

Marcella had yelped and slumped forward, landing face down on the bed. Olivia stealthily picked up her phone and slipped it back into her chest bandage. For the first time she noticed the huge puddle of cum that had stained the surface of the bed where they'd been sleeping, it was easily the size of a dinner plate. She almost laughed, snorting through the fingers she'd slapped over her face. "Oh meu Deus." She mumbled. Marcella just lay there, smiling and panting.

"Obrigado por tornar meu sonho realidade." Olivia said in a whisper, turning and quickly leaving. Still, somehow just before she passed through the door and beyond the range of her mother's voice she heard Marcella's breathy reply.

"Não há de quê."

Olivia sprinted silently to her room, her body felt weightless, ephemeral and effervescent. As soon as she had shut her door, she began the frantic process of stripping off the prosthetic. Wildly she tore at the rubbery tabs, scratching her skin, but not fruitlessly. Chest heaving, throat rasping, she writhed and twisted and bucked, yanking and dragging the wretched baby-maker off of her body. She threw it viciously into her bedside drawer. The crash reverberated throughout the small luminous plastic cell.

Maithri stirred fitfully under the sheets, but didn't seem to wake. Olivia snorted, she'd forgotten the girl was even in her bed! Sighing in exasperation she crawled in deliriously beside her friend, her eyes refused to close, her body was fully awake, the morning sex had somehow invigorated her despite her exhaustion.

In the semi-darkness she waited. Her mother never kept her long, and this time, she was on the clock. About fifteen minutes after she'd left her mom's bedroom, Olivia's door creaked quietly open. Marcella entered cautiously. Stumbling over to her daughter's side of the bed she crouched down and seemed to be trying to asses if Olivia was asleep.

Once she noticed that her eyes were open, her anxious expression melted away, transforming into an idiotic grin. "Filha." She hissed. "Mamãe needs your help." There was no point in pretending, Olivia knew that wild unhinged look well, Marcella was out of her mind, she wouldn't have batted an eye if her daughter had been wearing a sombrero and juggling Molotov cocktails.

Olivia sat up. "What?" She rasped emphatically, trying not to sound grumpy, but actually feeling that way despite the gravitas of the situation. Not even bothering to reply, her mom grabbed her right hand and pulled it forward even as she got unsteadily to her feet. "Zip me up, please." She huffed, sounding even more deranged than she looked. Olivia's fingers fumbled for the zipper pull, her curiosity getting the better of her caution.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers