Favela Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was warm to the touch, she pulled it steadily upward, in all honesty it didn't have very far to go, perhaps a few centimeters. When it got to the top there was a loud and audible clicking sound, and the pull lit up underneath her fingers, glowing a brilliant white that illuminated the entire room for a brief instant. The lock, however it worked, must have engaged.

An ominous circle of dull red light glowed in the center of the zipper's top. The two women experienced an awkwardly synchronous sigh of relief, Olivia gave the flat thumbprint reader one last curious tug downward. It didn't budge, only pulling ineffectually against the reinforced waistband that tightly ringed her mother's toned body. "What's this all about?" Olivia asked, sounding convincingly sleepy.

Suddenly Marcella was holding her hand again, but with both her own. "Filha, your thumb is the key. So be extra careful with these precious hands, mamãe doesn't want to be stuck in these magic panties when she needs to pee." She grinned. Olivia blinked, she hadn't even thought of that. Did that mean her mother was going to need her thumbprint every time she wanted to use the bathroom?!

Marcella crouched down again, so that their faces were closer together. "Listen carefully filha. Baduro has bred mamãe all night. He poured so much esperma into me, minha bichano é cansada, this magic underwear will keep it all inside, to help me get pregnant, until you say." She let out a long beleaguered breath. "It will also keep mamãe's wandering hands out of trouble."

Without another word she soundlessly slithered over Olivia's body, under the covers and onto her back. Luckily Maithri liked to sleep on the very edge of the bed, otherwise she would have undoubtedly been pushed out of the way too. Even so it was a tight fit. "Mamãe is so fucking tried. Just going to take a little..." Then the room was quiet again. Olivia copied her mom and rolled onto her back.

Staring up at the ceiling (which seemed to spin, albeit slowly), she reflected on the pure insanity that surrounded and possessed her. Things had spiraled out of control yet again, but this time it felt different, she didn't feel afraid or uncertain like before; instead she felt calm and content. For the first time she realized how alike this situation was to her daydream.

The three women were all in bed together, mostly naked. It made her feel warm and happy. This was what she'd been longing for all these weeks, and now that it was finally here (symbolically at least), she knew without any doubt that it was good, that it was right, and that she had never felt so alive. It was then that she fell asleep.