Favela Pt. 20

Story Info
A blast from the past & three become one.
18.2k words
4.73
5.2k
5
0

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
125 Followers

Author's Note: This Part is dedicated to Luan Santana (not the singer), who incidentally inspired the entire story. Yes I know the publishing rate has been abysmal (life happens), and the narrative may be shifting into something somewhat unrecognizable, while at the same time being almost too familiar. Yet I feel more compelled than ever to finish it. Thanks for your longstanding patience & attention. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, shining with the beckoning wrath of a dying sun. See you again soon friends.

=============================================

Strangely Olivia woke up before her two companions. Her first thought was that she had dreamed it all, even after she rolled over and confirmed that Marcella was still sleeping between her and Maithri in their bed. Although she wasn't absolutely convinced until she peeked under the covers and saw the shiny black chastity panties wrapped securely around her mother's hips. Apprehensively she reached down and ran her fingers shakily over the sleek material.

They were real alright. Her mother stirred as though she were dreaming, Olivia wondered if it was a good dream or a nightmare. Marcella's face scrunched up, an expression of ecstasy, or perhaps agony. Olivia gently touched her mother's cheek, turning it towards her, guiding it to her own, she leaned in and kissed Marcella tenderly on the lips. Her mom moaned softly in her sleep.

Olivia kissed her again, without breaking contact, an endless series of delicate little pecks. She kept on kissing until her mother stirred fitfully. The moment Marcella's eyes fluttered open, Olivia pulled away, grinning guiltily. Her mom drowsily smiled back but didn't say anything, it was possible she hadn't even noticed her daughter's kisses.

After a minute or two Marcella pulled back the covers, exposing them both to the cool morning air, she raised her eyebrows slightly when she noticed that her daughter was completely naked, but that didn't stop her from gracefully rolling over and pushing herself up on her hands and knees. Maithri slept on, somehow oblivious to the commotion.

Marcella moved sideways, climbing over her daughter, she paused briefly above her to catch her breath, staring intently into her eyes. "I really have to pee." She rasped. Olivia blinked, unsure of where her mother was going with this. Marcella lowered her head, glancing down between her legs. "Can you unlock me please?" She grunted. Olivia snorted, finally making the connection.

"Oh! Ah, right. Sorry." She responded quickly, but her hands froze at her sides. Marcella waited for a second then grinning toothily lowered her head towards her daughter's face until their noses were almost touching.

"I can do it right here if you want. All over you, and your bed." She chuckled wickedly. Olivia's face quirked anxiously, her mom seemed completely serious. Almost instantly her hands started moving on their own, rising from her sides, turning palms up, heading towards her mother's belly. Her fingers were trembling but she wasn't about to let Marcella piss herself.

"Jesus Cristo." She mumbled, her hands fumbling in the pleasantly warm, tight, empty, space between their bodies. Somehow she misjudged their position and ended up putting one hand directly on top of her mother's crotch. Marcella inhaled swiftly and her smile widened dangerously.

"A little higher." Her mom breathed. "If you don't mind." She added, her wolfish grin returning to its normal size. Olivia nodded dumbly, sliding her hands slowly upward, following the cold metal zipper to its inevitable termination point. Marcella sighed happily, she seemed to be enjoying herself. It was difficult to move with their bodies so close, Olivia was forced to drag her fingers roughly up the front of her mother's panties.

The cool slippery lytex felt as hard as bulletproof glass. Finally her fingertips hit the dangly zipper pull. Slightly contorted Olivia was able to press her thumb into the circle. It flashed once white. "I-I think I did it." She gasped, unexpectedly exhausted and exhilarated all at once. Marcella just nodded absently and slumped her shoulders.

"Be a doll and unzip them a bit, just to be sure." She murmured. Olivia swallowed hard and did her best to drag the zipper back downward. She moved it several centimeters, it made a loud audible clicking sound as each tooth disengaged. Hand cramping and slightly panting Olivia let her limp wrists flop down onto her belly. Marcella leaned in a gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Obrigada Filha." She hissed.

Then she was rocking and swinging over and off the side of the bed. She stood next to the edge for a moment, glancing down at her panties, she pushed the zipper pull up gently from below. The red circle in the center had turned green. "As long as it's is green they're unlocked." She said, glancing up at her daughter. Olivia was having trouble focusing since she could see a small thin wedge of her mother's sexy dark curls poking out from between the edges of the shiny silver zipper.

She nodded distractedly. "I might lose control and masturbate." Marcella said suddenly, her face turning faintly red. "Maybe you should come with me, to make sure I don't." She finished, eyes fluttering before darting away. Olivia wasn't sure if her mom really wanted what she was asking for. Did she have some kind of secret pee fetish? Or was she genuinely worried? Regardless, her undeniably submissive behavior was as exciting as it was hard to resist, but Olivia didn't feel like being baited first thing in the morning.

"No." Olivia said softly after a moment's consideration. "You have been very... Well behaved, lately. I know you won't touch yourself. I trust you. Go pee already!" Marcella nodded, she didn't look pleased or displeased. She probably had wanted Olivia to come with her, but she'd also probably wanted to be denied. This realization sent a pang of arousal right into Olivia's clit, she almost squealed.

"Okay, but I'm coming right back as soon as I'm done. I want you to lock these up again." Marcella smiled, turning quickly, her thighs still pressed tightly together, she really had been holding it, and started moving as fast as possible towards the bathroom. Olivia felt a warm, wet, patch forming between her legs. She'd never intended to have this much control over her mom, but it seemed like Marcella's desire to be controlled was boundless.

Would she even be able to handle her mother? Olivia threw back her head in exasperation and groaned loudly at the ceiling. She turned her head to check on Maithri, the girl was still predictably fast asleep. Olivia felt a pang of jealousy almost as strong as the excitement she'd felt moments before.

Less than a minute later Marcella returned, her lytex panties were zipped all the way up, but the zipper ring was still glowing green. She sauntered over. "I brought you a little present." She snickered, holding something behind her back with one hand.

She braced her thighs against the edge of her daughter's bed and jutted out her hips. "Lock me up, and I'll give it to you." She murmured solicitously. Scowling slightly Olivia turned sideways and reached out with her right hand. She easily caught the dangling pull and squeezed it tightly with her thumb. It flashed and there was a faint telltale snick. When she let go the circle had turned red again.

Marcella let out a long satisfied sigh. Her arm swung out from behind her back, and then there was something airy and white dangling in Olivia's face, obscuring her vision. She reached up to grab it, but it darted away, Marcella's smirking face replaced the white blur. "From yesterday, and last night." She murmured, dragging them back over her daughter's face, teasing her. "Try them on, I already pinned them up for you." Marcella let go of the white lace panties, leaving them draped comically over Olivia's head.

Olivia reached up sluggishly, drunk on her mother's scent. She almost didn't want to remove the lingerie, Marcella's dark shadowy form shifted expectantly through the veil of white lace that hung down in front of her daughter's eyes. The allure of wearing them finally overwhelmed Olivia, taking one last deep breath she grabbed them with both hands. Locking eyes with her mom, she bent her legs and wriggled her feet through their respective holes.

Arching her back she pulled them on, tugging them tight and smoothing out both sides. Her pussy throbbed underneath the ephemeral fabric. Marcella grinned and held out her hands. "Stand up Filha, I want to see them from the back." Olivia nearly leapt out of bed, she was insanely turned on and the idea of provoking Marcella got her even more excited. She twisted around, spread her legs a little apart and then bent over, resting her hands on the bed.

Marcella made an appreciative sound. Olivia wiggled her butt and rocked her heels even farther apart. Finally she let her arms fold and rested her chest lightly on the covers. A second or two passed, she heard her mother moving forward, and then she felt Marcella's hips bump softly into her ass. The lytex was cool and hard, Olivia's vulva spasmed as it dug languidly into her flesh, and then her mother's arms were snaking around her waist and sliding up her chest.

Olivia gasped as Marcella's hands settled over her tits, cupping them, almost squeezing but not quite. Then she was being pulled upright, her mom was hugging her tightly to her chest. They were so close, it was surprisingly intense. Her mom's fingers trailed lightly over Olivia's nipples, causing her to shudder. "I think you should wear the bra too." Marcella murmured into her ear. Letting go temporarily so that she could unhook it from her own back.

She slid the straps down her arms, then fished it out from between their bodies. Gently she helped her daughter put it on from behind, pulling it into position and then leaning back far enough to hook the clasps between Olivia's shoulder blades. She paused in this position for a moment, holding the strap taut with four fingers still curled underneath, pressing her crotch firmly against her daughter's ass.

Olivia moaned quietly, and despite a rapidly growing sense of embarrassment, found herself pushing her butt back into her mother's rigid lap. Marcella let the strap go suddenly so that it snapped sharply against Olivia's skin. The girl yelped and twisted quickly around, but she wasn't angry, not even the littlest bit. Marcella grinned and reaching up she carefully adjusted the cups around her daughter's petite bust.

"And there we go, you look just like me when I was your age... Well technically younger, and with slightly bigger tits." She laughed raspily. Olivia scowled, but she'd come to accept and even love her small boobs. They did make it a lot easier for her to pass as Baduro, and had probably helped her avoid a lot of sexual harassment throughout the years.

"Just think of how well this set would go with your white dress. You should wear it today after you get home from work. I bet your little girlfriend would like to see the whole outfit too." Her mother snickered. The way Marcella had emphasized the word 'whole' had Olivia blushing fiercely and mashing her thighs together to dull the powerful pulses of pleasure shooting through her clit.

The sun seemed to crest the jungle canopy outside, a brilliant golden light flooded the room, causing everything to glow. "Oh! What's this?" Marcella's hands darted up to Olivia's shoulder, latching onto the stark white marks, the scars left by her encounter with the jaguar. She probed them curiously with her fingers. "Scars?" She murmured doubtfully.

Olivia shrugged, she didn't really know how to explain the marks, and she definitely didn't want to scare her mother. If she even mentioned the word 'Jaguar' her mom would probably have a nervous breakdown. She lightly brushed Marcella's hand away. "It's... Just a thing from work, like a status symbol, now that I'm a burner. All the cool kids are doing it." She lied.

Marcella narrowed her eyes suspiciously, but didn't pry further. "Well, if you ever run into any trouble, you can just borrow my disintegrator." She laughed raspily, glancing sidelong at her daughter from the corner of her eye. Olivia groaned internally, her mom wasn't buying it and probably thought she was being bullied or something stupid like that.

She decided to change the subject. "Um... So like what are you going to do today, at work, when you inevitably need to, uh... use the bathroom?" She reached down and flippantly lifted and dropped the zipper pull of her mom's chastity panties. Marcella shuddered and smiled awkwardly, her body shifting excitedly as though she might start dancing at any moment.

"Hmmm. Well, why don't we have lunch together today?" Her mother said nervously, her face flushing and scrunching up guiltily. Was it really possible that she hadn't thought this through? Olivia snorted. Normally her mom was always thinking ten steps ahead, but apparently where sex and submission were concerned, she didn't think at all.

Smirking, Olivia shook her head ruefully. "Please tell me you have a backup plan mamãe." Marcella reached down and tugged on the hem of the lytex panties, pulling them tight.

"They're a little bit loose." She tried to sound convincing. "I can probably pee, if I have to. Probably..." Olivia sighed, and then started laughing. Her mom cracked a smile, but looked a bit weary too.

"You know, I've always wanted to see where you work. How about I bring you lunch? I think it might be bring your daughter to work day." Her mom's face twitched, but she didn't stop smiling. She seemed to be giving it some serious thought.

"It might not be so easy." She said at last. "There are protocols. Usually a background check, a waiting period, and you would need a visitor's pass, but because you're my daughter I might be able to expedite that." She'd taken on a serious tone, and Olivia actually started to have second thoughts. But it was clearly too late, her mom was practically ignoring her, talking to herself about everything she'd need to do so that Olivia could get into the secure facility where she worked.

"I should get started right away, the paperwork is going to take some time." She headed towards the door, but paused. "I want a cricket burger and plantain fries. Meet me at 1400, I'll send you coordinates for the subterranean entry point." Then she was gone. Olivia just stood there, speechless for several seconds. Then she started to feel cold. She shook her head and decided to get dressed.

Her mom's lingerie was so insubstantial it felt like she was naked, so to compensate she put on a thicker black top, the neckline didn't show much but the bottom was short, ending well above her bellybutton. She put on matching black shorts. Both had rips and holes, but covered all the important places. Her phone twitched in her bandoleer.

Her mom had sent a picture to Baduro, her belly and her upper thighs with the chastity panties and her crotch dead in the middle of the frame, she was holding up the red zipper pull. "Locked up tight." Read the caption. Olivia felt kind of weak and sat down on the edge of her bed, she could feel herself soaking through her mom's white lace panties. "Fuck." She breathed.

Her phone twitched again and she almost put it away instead of looking, but she couldn't resist. Holding it at arms length with both hands she cracked her eyes just enough to see the screen. It was a closeup of her mom's belly, softly sloped but toned and surprisingly beautiful. It was partially obscured by her fingers which were splayed widely across it. "Still full of cum." It said underneath. Olivia shivered, crotch on fire. Her mother was like a wild animal in heat, and she could feel it right through the screen.

"Oooo." A high pitched voice came from behind her. "That is so, dirty Olivia!" Olivia relaxed when she realized that it was just Maithri in the process of peering over her shoulder. "Your mother is such a filthy whore for you!" She sounded both envious and faintly facetious at the same time. "I imagine you are so wet right now."

Olivia turned to respond, but before she could get a word out she felt one of Maithri's small olive hands slipping down the front of her shorts. Her skillful fingers navigated effortlessly underneath the hem of her panties and straight into her downy, dewy, pubes. "Ooooh, such lacy underwear, so unlike what you usually wear." Olivia could actually hear the mocking smile in her friend's voice.

"You are wearing your mother's panties again, aren't you filha? Her very, very dirty panties from last night." Maithri's fingers merely trailed along Olivia's cleft, barely touching her. Her wrist tilted, sliding her hand back out of Olivia's underwear, but still staying underneath her shorts. Her fingers dipped back down to the base of her friend's crotch.

Without warning she pushed a finger hard into Olivia's cunt, forcing the front of Marcella's panties a little ways inside her opening. "Fuck!" Olivia gasped.

"Yes, you are even more wet than I thought you would be, or... Were they already this wet when she gave them to you?" Maithri's finger found Olivia's clit and with an almost supernaturally intuitive grasp of her friend's physiology, she brought her to orgasm in a matter of seconds. Olivia felt a flood of her juices gush into the crotch of the delicate lace panties and her shorts, she whimpered and nearly sobbed as the climax continued to roll ruthlessly through her body like a very long freight train with a seemingly endless number of pleasure cars.

Warm liquid trickled down her quivering legs, Maithri's hand wasn't even in her shorts anymore, instead both her hands had encircled Olivia's top, lightly squeezing her breasts even as her fingers deftly toyed with her friend's aching nipples. Maithri's mouth had latched onto her right ear at some point and her body ensconced her from behind. She sucked greedily, pausing only to whisper.

"Oh my god, you're wearing her bra too?!" She pinched Olivia's nipples playfully and went back to her ear. "It is almost like I am fucking your mother right now." She breathed while bearing down even harder on Olivia's nipples so that the girl could only gasp instead of talk back. "I can smell her Olivia, here." She dragged her hands up from under both of Olivia's breasts, causing them to quiver in place before digging the tips of her nails into the tips of her protruding nipples.

"And here!" both her hands dropped triumphantly to Olivia's drenched crotch, she grabbed the top of her black shorts and pulled them roughly upwards with both hands. A fresh deluge of juice flowed down Olivia's legs as the absorbent fabric was squeezed out like sponge. The center seam sawed into her cunt as Maithri moved it slowly from side to side, deliberately working it deeper between her labia.

"Uhh!" Olivia sobbed, her upper body curling down towards her knees. Tears streamed out of her eyes, she wasn't even coming, but she was just too aroused to be touched. Maithri had jerked back and away, she had a concerned and somewhat guilty look on her face, both hands frozen in midair.

"Oh, I am so sorry Olivia. Are you... Okay?" Olivia growled, wriggling off the bed and up onto her feet. She kept facing away from her friend as long as she could, in seconds though she burst out laughing hysterically. She whipped around and wiped away her tears, grinning wildly. "Stupid Desi, you didn't do anything wrong. You're just... Too damn good at this." She glanced down at her crotch, assessing the damage. Since her shorts were black, the mess she'd made was thankfully nearly invisible.

Chuckling ruefully she hastily un-wedgied herself, then staring sternly at her sheepish friend, she reached out with her hand. "C'mon we need to stop screwing around and get to work. Plus, I have some plans for today." Olivia raised her eyebrows but didn't ask any questions, she took Olivia's hand and launched off the edge of the bed.

neotoy
neotoy
125 Followers