Favela Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once that was done, they quickly slipped back inside through the kitchen window, it was getting a bit harder, and Olivia was forced to admit after catching and almost ripping off her shorts in the process, that she had grown a bit since the last time she'd used her "secret" entrance. Maithri had an even harder time due to her unusually large bust, despite having a physically smaller body.

Catching their breath by the kitchen table, and then wolfing down a few cricket biscuits, they were ready for the final assault. Hand in hand they threaded their way down the hall to Marcella's bedroom. On a breathless count of three, they both pushed the door confidently open and decisively made a B-Line for Olivia's mother, who was sitting hunched over in front of her computer, in nothing but her underwear.

The second she noticed them from the corner of her eye, her body became a shadowy blur, her hand gracefully swiped at the display, turning it off in an instant, then she was spinning and whirling out of her chair, an aura of pending violence pervading her posture and expression. It was so intimidating that both girls had reflexively stopped mid-pounce.

But as quickly as she'd moved, her recognition had been even quicker, the moment Marcella had focused on her daughter's face, her aggressive stance flowed smoothly into a relaxed slump, her wide hazel eyes shifting from malice to bemused relief. "Porra! You garotas estúpidas scared the shit out of me!" She sounded super angry, but she was smiling. Maithri and Olivia shared a quick knowing look before advancing on her. Grinning she jumped straight for Marcella, arms wide open, catching her off guard.

Olivia hugged her mom tightly but found herself recoiling a little when she caught a whiff coming up from the lytex, she took Marcella's right hand and locked eyes with her. "Mamãe, no offense but you're starting to reek." She gave a couple of sniffs and wrinkled her nose. Marcella blushed. "Don't be embarrassed, it's not your fault, we just need to get you out of those very dirty panties and into the tub." Maithri chose that moment to step in and grab Marcella's other hand.

"This is for the best." She said solemnly. "Olivia and I already made preparations." She murmured somewhat guiltily.

"Oh really? So you two are just going to trot me off to the bathtub and dunk me head-first like a mangy mutt? What is this a personal hygiene intervention?" She snorted. "And what if I don't want to take a bath? Do you garotinhas think you can make me?" Her muscles flexed, her arms and legs momentarily looking like they were laced with steel cables.

Olivia felt a flush of panic as her body strained not to topple over. Maithri also shifted her weight to brace herself but clearly Marcella wasn't using as much of her strength on her daughter's girlfriend. For a few seconds the two larger women strained against each other, it was like they were arm wrestling only standing up. Then Marcella laughed loudly and relaxed.

"Oh Meu Deus, your face filha!" Her laugh turned into a playful cackle. "I'm just fucking with you garotas, I know I stink, it's even starting to bother me. Then both Olivia and Maithri found themselves being dragged along as Marcella headed towards the outdoor bath. "I can't believe you two lovely schemers drew me a bath right after getting home from work, that was very considerate!" Her eyes had caught sight of the gently rising steam. She sounded genuinely touched.

Olivia still felt a little anxious, wondering just how close they'd come to getting their asses kicked by her mom. "Yeah, we pumped the water just a few minutes ago so it should still be nice and warm." She mumbled, feeling more than a little subdued. Marcella squeezed her hand lightly and grinned, there wasn't a trace of deceit or irritation on her face.

The two girls let go of Marcella's hands as the three of them reached the edge of the bathtub. Olivia's mom turned suddenly and let out a great sigh of relief. "Hurry up filha and get these disgusting panties off of me!" She jutted out her hips and leaned her ass against the tub. Anxiously Olivia scurried forward and used her thumbprint to unlock her mom's underwear.

Glancing up just once to be sure, Marcella raised her eyebrows expectantly, and Olivia immediately started yanking the zipper down to the base of her mother's crotch. Marcella stretched her arms luxuriously above her head and moaned happily.

"So good to finally get out of that fucking contraption!" She sighed contentedly. "No idea how those bloody nuns can live in those things 24/7." She snorted with disdain as she wiggled her hips to help as her daughter peeled and shucked the chastity panties down her mother's muscular thighs. Olivia couldn't stop herself from staring at her mom's mess of a crotch. She'd never seen it quite so juicy, her nest of black pubes tangled and caked against her labia.

The sight filled her with a dizzying mix of disgust and arousal, it was a sensation she'd become far too familiar with lately. "I'm so glad we're giving you a bath." She breathed, as the synthetic panties hit the courtyard ground with a muffled clatter. Marcella chuckled ruefully and stepped out of the crumpled glistening heap. She turned elegantly and started to climb into the tub.

Olivia glanced over at Maithri and gave her a barely noticeable nod, the girl nodded back, and together they began stripping off their own underwear. They'd already taken off everything except for their panties in the kitchen, so it took less than a second for them to be completely naked. Maithri put her lingerie on a nearby cast-cement stool, Olivia smirking dropped hers right on top of them.

Both young women stepped up to the bathtub and started climbing in slowly on either side of Marcella. Olivia took the back and Maithri anxiously inserted herself in front of the older woman. Marcella swirled her arms lazily in the steaming water, glancing between both girls wearily, like a swimmer surrounded by two circling sharks.

"Oh? I didn't realize I was going to have company." She said sardonically, folding her arms loosely under her breasts and appearing to sulk. She turned her head to the side and wouldn't make eye contact with either of them. Olivia sloshed slowly forward and wrapped her arms around her mother's waist, as much for support as a show of affection.

"I said we were going to give you a bath mamãe." Olivia glanced over her mother's shoulder and smiled reassuringly at Maithri who was keeping her distance with her back resting against the far end of the tub. "Plus, we're both really dirty too." She hadn't meant it to sound suggestive, but it certainly came out that way. Marcella chuckled uneasily and placed her hands lightly on her daughter's arms.

"Well... I guess we're going to get this water absolutely filthy then?" She laughed, a rasping musical sound that seemed to electrify the air, and sent a powerful thrill directly to the tingling core of Olivia's crotch. Unable to contain her excitement any longer she reached out and grabbed one of the big beige soaps from the metal basket wielded to the side of the tub. It was stamped with the insignia of state medical.

"Just sit back and relax mamãe, I don't want you to lift a finger, Maithri and I are going to do all the hard work tonight." Marcella smiled sweetly and closed her eyes, and then to Olivia's surprise she actually did 'sit back', loosing her rigidity and slumping fully into her daughter's embrace. Olivia unbent her knees and let her legs stretch out on either side of her mother's hips. It was a really snug fit but not too uncomfortable.

"I'm going to wash your hair first." Olivia practically whispered, her face was turning red and she felt a sudden loss of confidence in the face of her own boldness. "Hold this for me." She said, handing her mom the large soap. Then cupping both hands in the water she brought them up over Marcella's head and poured their contents over her hair. She repeated this process several times, until it was soaked.

She was glad the action was so simple, because it was getting very hard to focus with her mom's warm muscular back rubbing roughly against her hard nipples, and her mom's ass wedged pleasantly into her tingling lap. She scrunched her eyes shut and cleared her throat. Without a word she took the soap from Marcella's hands and started lathering up her mom's head.

"You should probably close your eyes." She murmured into Marcella's ear, as big blobs of airy suds began to migrate downward. Her mom sighed and wiggled a little, leaning back her head so that it rested on Olivia's shoulder. She bobbed it up and down so that the foam got all over the side of her daughter's head. "Mamãe!" Olivia squealed, embarrassing herself. Marcella just laughed and then sighed contentedly.

"What? Just soaping up my filthy girl." She simpered. Olivia bit her tongue and decided to show restraint, it just wouldn't do to lose her cool this early in the game. She snorted and blew some of the suds out of the way, then continued to soap up her mother's head. Soon Marcella's enviable afro was practically white. The foam poured down her front and back, floating around them both, and causing their bodies to slip and slide more easily together.

"Ohhh, this is heaven." Marcella groaned, as she grabbed both sides of the tub to brace herself. Olivia put the soap back in the basket and gestured subtly with one hand for Maithri to move closer. Her friend pushed away from the back of the tub and rested comfortably on her knees.

"Okay, lean forward mamãe, I'm going to wash your back." Marcella grunted and started pulling herself forward, the suction between their bodies nearly pulled Olivia on top of her, but they slipped free at the last second. Maithri was waiting, she took hold of Marcella's arms and pulled her partially into her own. Spluttering comically Olivia's mom suddenly found herself face first in Maithri's ridiculous cleavage.

"There, there." Maithri said comfortingly, stroking the back of Marcella's soapy head with her small olive-colored hand. This was partially to keep her from jerking away. "Just relax." Maithri continued soothingly, working with Olivia to prevent Marcella from pulling away. "Let us take care of you." The girl finished, as the older woman finally accepted her fate and turned her head sideways to breathe more easily. "Good, good, that is goooood." Maithri grinned at Olivia and continued to pet Marcella's head.

"Maithri is going to wash your front while I wash your back mamãe." Olivia said nervously, trying to sound more matter-of-fact than she felt. Her mom grunted but didn't protest, she even sounded begrudgingly pleased by the arrangement. Olivia started rubbing her soapy hands gently against her mother's shoulders, while Maithri let go of Marcella's arms and gathered some suds from her hair to rub on her upper chest.

Maithri and Olivia locked eyes as Marcella swayed and tilted gently between them as the two girls lathered her upper body, so far things were going exactly as they'd planned. They talked without words, occasionally mouthing silently how to best to work together as they massaged and worked Marcella's body until the woman was practically melting and moaning with each touch.

It was only when Marcella did actually make the first moan of pleasure that Olivia nodded subtly to Maithri. Then both of them together in a well coordinated attack began to move their hands in unison down the front and back of the older woman's muscular body. Maithri immediately went for Marcella's tits and Olivia grasped her mother's narrow waist. Her mom gasped and stiffened, but didn't struggle or try to escape.

Instead she just sighed and let her body relax, perhaps she'd been expecting something like this after all. The two girls grinned at each other over Marcella's limp body. Olivia felt a massive rush of excitement as she recognized her mom's familiar signs of submission, only she wasn't submitting to Baduro, she was letting her daughter and her daughter's friend take control of her body. Olivia's heart started pounding, and she became aroused so quickly that she almost passed out.

"L-let's stand you up mamãe." She croaked, her mouth having gone dry at some point. Marcella moved like she was in a trance, obeying without question, as Maithri and her daughter helped her get carefully to her feet in the middle of the tub. The water sloshed loudly around them and then subsided, their three standing gleaming soapy bodies squished tightly together, Marcella moaned loudly, apparently unable or unwilling to hide the pleasure she was feeling.

Then they pulled apart, suds drifting everywhere. Olivia and Maithri both swallowing hard continued right where they'd left off. Maithri took both of Marcella's tits firmly in her small hands and massaged them roughly until they were obscured by foam. Olivia grasped her mother's hips, holding her securely in place. Her mom grinned coyly and carefully rocked her heels sideways until her ankles bumped against both sides of the tub.

She'd spread her legs as far apart as she could for them, granting complete access to everything below her waist and perhaps an open invitation too. Olivia leaned in close to her mom's head and murmured into he ear. "Put your arms over your head mamãe." Marcella had started to move but Olivia was already taking hold of her mother's wrists and drawing them as high up as she could reach.

For a moment she marveled at how close the two of them were in height, with her mother's legs spread so far apart, while she stood up straight, it made her feel even more powerful than usual. Olivia's entire cunt throbbed as she briefly held her mom's wrists tightly together in the air. "Keep them like that." She breathed into Marcella's ear, fighting the temptation to bite or lick it. Her mom nodded.

Olivia cupped her soap-covered hands under her mother's armpits and started scrubbing them vigorously. To her surprise Marcella started trembling, and then let out one long erotic groan before settling into a series of breathy whimpers. Olivia realized she'd found one of her mother's weak spots. She smiled and blushed, as the sounds Marcella was making became progressively more obscene.

It was hard to stop, but Maithri's jerking head had caught her eye, her friend was gesturing down to her mom's flexing belly, where her two hands were busy lathering. It was time then, Olivia recognized that they couldn't put it off any longer. She nodded at her friend, and once again the two girls moved as one. Maithri slid both her soapy hands directly down into Marcella's bubble covered bush. Olivia moved in from the back, feeling her fingers sliding effortlessly between her mother's very slippery ass crack.

Marcella's entire body went rigid, stiff as a board, she let out a high pitched gasp. Some of Olivia's other fingers entangled with Maithri's between her mother's trembling thighs, as both their middle fingers slipped inside of Marcella from two different directions. Eyes still closed Olivia's mom gritted her teeth and swung her head from side to side. With both their free hands Olivia and Maithri reached up and held Marcella's arms up as she twisted and writhed between them.

Olivia worked another finger into her mom's soapy asshole, and Maithri slipped another into Marcella's spasming pussy. Locking eyes the two girls started thrusting in and out of her from both sides. They matched their rhythms so that their fingers hit her deepest parts together, they moved slowly, with just enough force and speed for her to feel a constant sense of penetration.

Olivia nodded after several seconds, and Maithri nodded back, this was their signal to add a third and final finger. Marcella finally broke down, unable to contain the intense pleasure she was feeling any longer. Her mouth snapped open and she panted and moaned and squealed like a wild animal. Olivia and Maithri struggled to keep their grip on her wrists as she shuddered heavily between them.

Not even a full minute had passed before Marcella gave one final dramatic jerk and her wobbling knees seemed to give out. She was coming with a complete body orgasm, every muscle seemed to twitch and jump under her skin. Almost her full weight bore down on both their hands, but somehow they managed to keep Marcella upright since they were still holding her arms above her head too.

Marcella's orgasm or more likely orgasms just kept coming, and coming, it was actually starting to hurt their arms to keep her upright, but then thankfully she started squirting, several hot splashes of pale amber liquid gushing into the steaming tub water below. Her head sagged and she was spent. The two girls lowered her slowly back into the inviting water, sharing a scandalous smile. Marcella's chest heaved, Olivia and Maithri were also breathing hard.

Olivia shook out her arm and flexed her fingers, it felt like they'd gotten caught in a manual washing machine. She let her arm slap down into the soothing water. Despite the pain, she couldn't stop grinning. Marcella was back where they'd started slumped limply in her arms, warm, alive and impossibly hot. Maithri was scrunched up at the opposite end of the tub, her knees bent sharply with only her head sticking out of the water, she was grinning widely too.

The three women just breathed and soaked, after several minutes they'd all stopped panting and Marcella's eyes had opened again, although they had a slight glassy drugged-out glint to them. "Had a good rest mamãe?" Olivia murmured into her ear. Marcella nearly jumped, but then sighed and snuggled deeper into her daughter's loose embrace. She nodded weakly.

"That's good because I think you're still a little dirty and Maithri and are aren't quite done washing you yet." Marcella stiffened, her eyes snapping open and going wide. Olivia nuzzled her mother's neck and continued talking in a quiet voice. "It's that big wonderful bush of yours, it's going to need a thorough scrubbing." Marcella relaxed a little when she heard this.

"Oh, that's... Fine." She said in a breath that turned into a protracted sigh of contentment. Olivia nodded and Maithri emerged from her watery cocoon, moving slowly she swished forward until she was basically on top of Marcella. Once again they'd formed a delicious woman-sandwich with no significant gaps to speak of.

"Have you heard of tribbling mamãe?" Maithri snorted and looked down at Marcella's tits.

"It's tribbing Olivia." She corrected gently. Olivia blushed but didn't lose her momentum. Marcella just smirked and shook her head slowly.

"Tribbing". She said sharply, glaring at Maithri, "Is something little desi over there taught me not long ago, and I think it's the perfect way to give your beautiful black bush the vigorous scouring it so richly deserves." Olivia moved her hands up and cupped them snugly around her mother's shoulders. "Maithri's going to trib you mamãe. So I want you to pull back one of your legs and twist your hips to the side, okay?"

Marcella grunted and groaned weakly but did exactly as she was told, bending the knee of her left leg up and back, almost to her chest. Olivia reached over her shoulder and gripped it gently with her left hand. Then Marcella, while locking eyes with her daughter, shifted her weight to the right, tilting up onto her hip. Maithri seamlessly mounted Marcella's thigh and eased herself forward. The water between them sloshed eagerly out of the way.

Olivia smiled nervously as she felt the sudden pressure of her mom's narrow waist pressing roughly right against her incredibly aroused mound. There was no doubt in her mind that despite the warmth of the water, Marcella would certainly be able to feel the heat of her swollen labia. But before she could meditate upon this more, Maithri was reaching out and grasping for her other hand, and then she was caught in her own honey trap.